Estelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was gentle, yet skillful when removing the softer hair from my labia. The deft touch of his fingers as they held open my outer labia, began to turn me and I could feel my juices begin to flow.

Twenty minutes later and I was as bald as the day I was born.

I got up, appraised my new look in the full length bathroom mirror and kissed him on the cheek.

"You should take a quick shower to make sure they are no stray hair," he said.

I jumped into the shower and aimed the shower at my pussy. My lips were puffy and slick with my juices and when the water hit my clitoris, my knees buckled and I almost fell over. Everything seemed ten times more sensitive than before.

I saw Edward leave the bathroom but then he returned and stood by the wash basin.

I climbed out the shower and dried myself off.

"Do you need help getting on the bed?" I asked, laughing.

But as I walked out of the bathroom, he said, or rather commanded, "Stop right there! Don't move!"

I did as I was told, thinking that I had said or done something wrong.

"Look straight ahead, in front of you," he commanded again.

Looking ahead of me, I could see now what he had seen and what had caused him to come back into the bathroom.

Directly opposite the bathroom door was another full length mirror.

"Stand in the doorway, raise your arms in the air and stand with your legs apart," he ordered.

I did as I was told.

"Look straight ahead at the mirror."

it was then that I had a inkling of what he had in mind.

He stood behind me and as I watched, I saw his hands move over my body. His fingers traced a line around my lips, along my neck and down to my breasts. Both his hands cupped my breasts and his fingers tweaked and massaged my hard nipples.

hands moved over my waist, along my thighs and down my legs. They reached my ankles and then moved back up, along my inner thighs, searching their prize.

I had to bite my lips when his fingers began to probe my outer labia, rubbing my moist, plump lips. I felt two fingers slide into my wet hole and move in and out.

He asked me to bed over slightly, still looking at my reflection. I felt his hands on my bottom, spreading my buttocks and his fingers reamed my pussy. Suddenly I felt his tongue at the top of the crevice between my buttocks. It slid down and over my anus, which caused me to gasp slightly, before moving onward to my open vagina. His tongue briefly worked its way around my pussy before moving back to my anus. In the past I had always felt of that area as a "no go" area. I wanted to tell him to stop, but something stopped me. I was actually enjoying it. As his tongue stabbed at my anus, his fingers increased their speed inside my pussy, which was now flooding with juices. I then felt the intrusion of a finger on my anus and then slowly it entered my anus. The pressure of being finger fucked in two holes was too much and my knees buckled as an intense steam roller of an orgasm crashed over me. As Edward continued his assault on my pussy and anus, my juices washed over his hand and dripped onto the bathroom floor.

As I recovered from my orgasm, I saw Edward was smiling.

"You bastard," I scolded. "I have never let a man touch that part of me before. That wasn't fair. But I suppose I can forgive you because you made me come so hard.

Edward carried on beaming.

"Who knows,"I said, walking from the bathroom, with juice running down my legs. "I might even get to like it."

I could see that Edward's cock was in danger of exploding from his body and orbiting the Earth. I led him to the bed where he lay down on his back. I took a hold of his cock, which so warm, heavy and hard in my hand and gently masturbated him. I ran the pad of thumb along his glans and coaxed copious amounts of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. I bent my head forward and heard Edward let out a huge sigh as I slid his erection between my lips. I bobbed my head up and down on his hard cock, wrapping my tongue around his thick shaft. I pulled his cock from my mouth and rubbed the palm of my hand around his shiny bulbous cock head. From the look on his face, I could see that this was sweet torture for Edward. When I felt that he had endured enough,I slid his huge piece of meat back into my mouth again.

I sank down as far as I could onto his cock, pushing as far down my throat as I could. I had read in a magazine that men loved a woman to do this to them and it gave detailed instructions of how to do it. But the moment his cock head hit my epiglottis, my gag reflex prevented me from going any further and I had to come up for air.

I moved myself around so that my pussy was over his face. I felt him slide his tongue into my pussy as I took his cock into my mouth again and started to suck hard on it. I felt Edward gently rubbing my anus with his finger. That area was so slick from my juices that I hardly noticed when he slid hid finger into my rectum, almost to the first knuckle. it felt good and I moaned as I sucked his meat.

It was almost a race to see who would come first. I could see Edward's scrotum tightening and my orgasm was not that far away. I pushed myself back against his finger that was embedded in my bottom and that was trigger we needed. I moaned aloud a massive tsunami of an orgasmic wave washed over me. My juices sprayed from my pussy, covering Edward's face and chest. I felt Edward's cock twitch in my mouth and before I could move, he came. Thick gouts of hot, creamy semen exploded from his cock and filled my mouth. He seemed to be emptying himself forever and let out a loud groan of satisfaction as his balls dumped their load.

I drank down every drop.

I had never allowed a man to do that before. But somehow this felt right.

"That's something else I have never done before," I said to Edward, as we tidied ourselves up.

"I'd much rather had come inside you," he replied.

"There's plenty of time for that," I replied.

PART TWO

We must have fell asleep, because I was the first to wake up. It was dark outside and the only source of light came from a street lamp outside, which illuminated the bedroom enough for me to see Edward, who softly snoring next to me.

I sat up and looked down on his nakedness. His cock was semi erect, bloated and thickly veined. It looked very inviting and could feel my pussy getting moist again. I shuffled down the mattress until I was at eye level with his groin and, without my hands for fear of waking him, I sucked his penis into my mouth.

I felt his cock twitch and then Edward stirred.

"How long have I been out?" he whispered.

"About half and hour," I replied, allowing his blood gorged tool to slip from my lips. "You passed out just after you came in my mouth. I woke up about five minutes ago, felt horny and saw you in your semi erect state. You penis seemed to be the right tool for the job."

He fell back onto the pillow as I resumed sucking his penis, which was now rapidly regaining it's solid state once again. I stopped sucking him and continued to masturbate him.

"You know what we did earlier got me thinking," I said, gently massaging his scrotum.

"About what?" he asked, turning on the bedside lamp.

"I've never been as adventurous as you when it comes to sex," I explained. "I've only ever know one position in fact. I guess it comes from having a husband who was not adventurous either. His idea of sex was roll on, roll off, roll over. When met you, that all changed. You introduced me to things and I experienced sex with you in way I have never done before."

Edward smiled.

"You make it sound like I've corrupted your innocence," he said.

"You have tried to bring me out my shell," I continued. "Before I met you, no man had ever come in my mouth or even licked my bottom. Now in a just a few hours, you have come in my mouth and slid your fingers inside my bottom."

I paused and looked deep into his eyes.

"What's more, I have enjoyed it," I continued. "So I would like to try something on you...if you will let me."

"What do you want to do?" Edward asked, excitedly.

I asked him to lie on his stomach and place a pillow under his stomach. This raised his lower body up in the air a little. I positioned myself behind him so that I could fondle and massage his scrotum.

I studied his bottom from this perspective. It was a cute bottom with very little hair and slightly muscular. I could just make out his puckered anus in the crevice that separated the cheeks of his bottom.

As I continued to massage his scrotum, his groaning became more audible.

I moved my hands away from his scrotum and up the crevice between his buttocks. I spread his buttocks to get a better view of his anus. As my index finger traced the outline and caressed his butt hole, he moaned. His moaning became louder as I licked my finger and inserted it into his bottom. With my index firmly implanted in his anus, I used my other hand to grip his now iron hard phallus. I pulled it down and began to masturbate him, whilst moving my finger in and out of his bottom.

After a few minutes of this, I withdrew my finger, and while I continued to masturbate him, I bent forward and ran the tip of my tongue over his anus. I ran my tongue up and down his bum crevice, over his anus and around his scrotum, which by now had tightened.

"You're going to make me come!" he exclaimed.

I stopped what I was doing.

"Oh no!" I responded. "I'm not done with you yet. I want you to fuck me senseless. I want that huge hard cock of yours inside me and bringing me to multiple orgasms."

Edward looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked. "Did I say something wrong?"

"Er, no," he answered. "It's just that I have never heard you say things like that before. I didn't know you had it in you."

I realised that I had genuinely shocked him. I surprised myself even. I had never used the "f" word ever. I rarely swore in fact.

"Erm, sorry," I apologised. "I read some magazine articles on improving your sex life and some rather naughty novels and it seemed that this kind of language was the norm."

Edward smiled.

"It can be," he said. "But I always thought you as being straight laced."

"Tell me Edward," I said, frowning. "Would a straight laced woman lick you arse hole and stick her finger up it too?"

"I guess not," he replied.

"Then fuck the shit out of me and make me come!" I ordered.

"Okay," he replied, smiling. "Hold on tight."

We switched positions and I lay on the pillow, with my arse in the air. My pussy was soaking and so it was easy for Edward to slide his iron cock into me. I gasped as I felt his cock slide past my vaginal lips and deep into my pussy.

He started fucking me with sow deliberate movements, holding my hips to control how deep or how shallow he wanted to fuck me. He pulled his cock out and slid all the way into me, I felt so full that I thought his cock would erupt from my throat. I loved the way he felt inside me. No man had ever filled me up this much. He ground his hips into my butt cheeks, rotating his hips so that it felt as if he was fucking me from all angles. He pounded away at me for what seemed ages, when all of a sudden and without much warning my orgasm hit me. I pulled away him, severing our bond. But he held onto me and pulled me back onto his cock. When I came, I sprayed vaginal juices all over his cock and soaking his testicles and thighs.

I went limp, drained after such a cataclysmic orgasm and crashed into the mattress.

I felt Edward slide his cock out of me and remove the pillow, under my stomach. He laid next to me and grabbed me around the waist, turning me on my side. I felt him move between my thighs, raising one of my legs into the air. My pussy was so wet that Edward had no trouble in sliding his still hard cock back into me. I moaned as he began to fuck me again. In a half dazed state, I moved one of my hands down my body, towards my pussy and gently rubbed my clitoris in time to his thrusts. I could feel another orgasm heading my way. When it hit, I sprayed pussy juice all over his cock and balls, soaking the bed sheets as well.

I rolled away from him and said, "I need you come in me now, but I want you to look into my eyes when you do."

I rolled onto my back and Edward knelt up between my thighs. Bodily fluids soaked my thighs and I could see my pussy glistening wet. Edward's cock was slick with a combination of his pre cum and my pussy juices. He guided his hard cock towards my open cunt, slid inside me and I sank into orgasmic oblivion.

He held my thighs apart while he fucked me and it felt so easy. He held my thighs together and his thrusts became harder and harder. he was giving it all he had to try and make me come again.

"I'm going to come!" he suddenly exclaimed.

"Take your cock out and come on my belly," I demanded.

"Why?"

"I want to see you explode all over me," I answered. "I want know what it feels like to have hot semen splatter on my skin."

He pulled his hard cock out of my pussy and started to rub it, hard. After a few strokes, he came. Thick streamers of hot semen erupted from his penis and landed on my stomach, spraying past my belly button and landing on my abdomen. I thought he was done, but more stroking of his hard cock caused him to fire another volley of semen, which landed further up and on my breasts. He grunted and groaned with each orgasmic wave until it appeared his cock was empty.

Before he had a chance to recover, I sat up, grabbed his hard penis and sucked it dry. I licked every last drop of cum and pussy juice from his cock head and shaft.

"I really wanted to come inside you," he said, as I let his cock slip from my mouth with an audible "plop!"

"I thought it would be more fun this way," I said. "Anyway, we still have plenty of time."

PART THREE

At Edward's suggestion, we went for a drive to a nearby lake that he knew about. He told me that there was lovely woodland walk with plenty of undergrowth to get lost in. He hinted at outdoor sex and began to get damp with excitement.

The weather report had promised light showers, but Edward assured me that it wasn't going to stop us from enjoying ourselves.

The lake was a well known beauty spot and as such had its own car park, where we left the car.

As we walked hand in hand along a path, the rain began to pat all around us. Soon it began to rain a little harder and so Edward pointed out a woodland patch where we could shelter. The rain beat a tattoo on the leaves as we lent against a large oak tree.

I had my back against the tree and Edward stood in front of me, his hands on my hips, looking into my eyes. I wasn't sure if I was out of breath from the exertion of running or from looking into those deep sapphire blur orbs. I felt as though had shot me in the chest. Our lips met in an explosive and passionate kiss, as he pressed my body between his and the oak tree. I could feel the stirrings of his erections against my leg and I moaned as his fingers played with the hem of the dress that I was wearing. They brushed the top of my thigh and played with the elasticated leg of my panties before he skillfully pushed the garment aside and slid two fingers into my damp pussy.

I wanted to release his erection from the confines of his trousers, but I couldn't reach. His finger found my clitoris and made small circles over it. I felt my knees buckle as my orgasm hit me like a bolt from the blue.

I clung to his neck, digging my nails into hi skin, which caused him to wince.

"Oh God, I need you inside me right now," I whispered into his ear.

The rain suddenly came down in torrents, putting our little adventure on hold.

Edward saw a small fisherman's shed, by the water's edge, not to far away and suggested that we took shelter there.

"What if there's old fisherman inside it," I asked. "Will I have to fuck him too?"

We both laughed and ran to the building.

The hut, which was deserted, was constructed from old planks of wood and a corrugated aluminium roof. It must have been standing there for years. Mould and moss had formed on the wooden walls and the roof and the windows were cracked and filthy.

Edward tried the door and found that it was unlocked, so we went inside.

Inside the hut, it smelled of mildew, damp and the faint aroma of old fish. Edward said that it reminded him of a place he and his school friends would play in when he was a child. There was a rickety old coffee table, with some old discarded tin cans and a couple of coffee mugs sitting on it. There was a paraffin lamp hanging on the wall and around the table were set a couple of old armchairs.

I wasn't sure if this was where I wanted to continue our outdoor fantasy, but Edward took me in his arms, kissed me and assured me that it was okay.

I placed my arms on his shoulders and pushed him down into one of the armchairs. As he sat there, I removed my jacket and unbuttoned the dress that I was wearing, placing it over the back of the other armchair. I stood before him in a white lacy bra and thin, white cotton panties. It was a little chilly in the hut and this caused my nipples to harden and stand erect. I knew that Edward would be able to clearly see them through the flimsy material of my bra. His erection was straining against the zipper of his chinos. I removed my bra and panties and placed them with the other clothing. I took the jacket and placed it on the floor in front of the chair where Edward sat and knelt on it. I began to pull down his zipper and he helped me by undoing his belt and pushing his trousers over his hips. I tugged down his legs and pulled them off and placed them on the other chair. His cock was pushing against the material of his boxers and I could see a small stain made by pre cum. I gripped his phallus and closed my lips around the head of his cock, sucking it through the boxer shorts. I ran my tongue from his scrotum to the tip of his penis, before pulling off the sodden garment and tossing them onto the chair. I saw Edward tip his head back as I resumed sucking his cock, which felt warm, salty and hard in my mouth.

So lost in our lust, we were, that we failed to notice that we were no longer alone. The first I realised was when Edward stopped moaning and went very silent. I Iooked up at him and saw that his eyes were wide open and that he was looking over my shoulder. I took his cock out of my mouth and turned my head in the direction he was looking. To my surprise I saw two young fishermen, standing near the door. Both were sporting huge erections, which they were currently masturbating.

Something strange came over me at that point. I gave Edward a devilish wink and motioned to the younger men to stand nearer to the chair. I gripped both their cocks, as they stood either side of me and removed the rest of their clothing. I masturbated those young cocks and one by one took them into my mouth, sucking their long, thick shafts, racking my teeth over their bulbous heads and licking copious amounts of salty pre cum.

I suggested that I sat on the chair and all three of them stood in front of me. One by one, I sucked all three cocks in turn. I could not believe how insanely turned on I was. I thought about it much later one and put it down to how liberated Edward had me feel. I was no longer afraid to try new things and explore avenues that before had been closed to me because of my own prejudices.

One of the young men, who called himself Peter, knelt down between my thighs and began to lick my pussy. I was aching down there and Peter was giving me just what I needed. I moaned loudly as I felt his fingers part my labia, spreading my vagina like the petals of a flower, before I felt the welcome intrusion of his warm tongue.

I had Edward standing to my left and the other young man, who called himself Alan, to my right. I had both their cocks in my hands and I was taking it turns sucking their huge organs, whilst Peter was eagerly lapping at my pussy like kitten licks its milk.