Estelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unhooked my bra and played with my breasts, squeezing the ample fleshy orbs and tweaking my nipples. Then I removed the panties and rolled onto my stomach, forcing my bum into the air. My pussy was open and clearly visible to Edward and I heard him beg to be set free. I reached behind me and pulled my buttocks apart, showing him more of my soaking wet vagina and puckered asshole. I licked my index finger and slid it into her bum hole up to the second knuckle and finger fucked myself. Then I turned around again and picked up the vibrator. I switched it on and rubbed it tentatively over my pussy lips, around my clitoris and then in one movement, slid it straight into my sopping wet pussy. Edward could only watch as I masturbated my pussy in front of him. His cock was as hard as iron and his balls looked as though they were on the verge of exploding, but still I kept up this rapturous torture. Once again, I turned on all fours and continued to fuck myself with the vibrator from behind. Then I pulled it out of my cunt, dripping with my juices and pointed it at my bum. Slowly, I moved it into my anus, inching it in a little as time until its full length was inside me, only the "on-off" knob showing.

I pulled it out and wiped it clean before standing up and walking over to Edward.

I could see that he was eager to be let loose from his restraints but I had one more ace up my sleeve.

I stood in front him and turned around. My bum was the exact height to his face.

Open legged, I bent over and I knew that Edward was within sniffing distance of my soaking wet cunt. He would be able to see my juices were running freely down my thighs and my moist pussy lips would be glistening and pouting. Inviting him to lick them and nibble them. I switched on the vibrator again and with slow deliberate movements, I slipped the tool into my gaping gash and pushed my bum into Edward's face.

"Take a hold of it with your mouth," I commanded.

Edward leaned forward and opened his mouth. I moved back until the vibrator was in his mouth. His nose rubbed my puckered anus and I could hear him breathing in the heady scent of my moisture.

"Stay completely still," I said.

Whilst Edward sat, tied to the chair with the vibrator partly in his mouth, I began to move back and forth on the tool. I could hear soft squelchy noises as my lips gripped and let go of the vibrator. After about five minutes, I sped up my movements on the vibrator. I moaned long as I came and let the vibrator go. John probably saw my cunt open and the flood of cum that sprayed from the depths of my vagina. I am pretty sure that it landed on his face and throat, as I recovered myself, I turned around to see Edward trying to lick some my juices from his face.

I knelt in front of him and took a hold of his iron hard cock. I was amazed that he had been able to maintain an erection for so long. I stuck out my tongue and licked his penis from its tip to where it met his scrotum. Unable to do anything about it, there was a small puddle of pre cum on the carpet between Edward's feet. I could also see a small droplet of pre cum forming at the tip of his cock and I licked it off.

"My God, I want to fuck you senseless," said Edward

I smiled. "All in good time."

I took each of his testicles in my mouth and sucked on them. Edward breathed in sharply. I was pretty sure that he was on the verge of coming and was fighting to keep it inside, which was not easy under the expert ministrations of my tongue. I closed her mouth over the bulbous purple head of his cock and slid it along his full length, until the tip was lodged almost in my throat. Then I slid it out again. I repeated this process a few times before sucking hard on his blood gorged tool. Edward moved his hips up and down as best he could, trying to face fuck me as I wrapped my tongue around his head. Edward lost control and a small jet of semen fired from the end of his cock and shot into my mouth. I continued sucking causing Edward released both barrels and a huge stream of creamy hot semen exploded into my mouth and down my throat.

I drank every drop from Edward's cock, sucking harder and trying to milk his balls for more.

His cock was still as hard as iron with little chance of it deflating. So I stood up, straddled Edward and slowly sank my gaping twat on his erect penis. Edward gasped as myr vaginal muscles gripped his phallus and milked it for more semen. I rose and fell on his cock. Then I stood up turned around and sank down on his cock once more. I knew that he had a great view of my bum as I bounced up and down on him. I started moaning again. A low guttural moan that could only mean one thing. My cunt muscles squeezed as I came, slowly releasing a flood of warm, wet pussy juices all over his cock and balls, Edward came, exploding and erupting thick gouts of hot, creamy semen into my vagina, until he had nothing left to give. As I climbed off of him, a long streamer of sticky goo hung from her pussy and dripped onto his thigh. I giggled, stuck my finger into the liquid and slurped it into my mouth.

We showered one last time and I gave him a last blow job in the shower. He still had some more to give me as he fired thick streamers of semen down my throat.

After we had dried off and dressed again, I gave Edward a long a lingering kiss.

We stood at the door for what seemed ages,hugging, kissing and making promises we both knew we wouldn't keep and as I left to go home, I knew that we had finally closed the book on this chapter of our lives.