Estelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my orgasm crawling towards me. As Peter turned his attention to my clitoris, the crawling grew to a gallop and soon my orgasm ran right over over me.

"My God, this is so fucking unbelievable!" I exclaimed and as I came I sprayed pussy juices all over Peter's face. It didn't deter him and Peter carried on sucking and licking my cunt until my orgasm began to subside.

Peter asked me if I wanted to ride his cock.

I got up from the and sat astride Peter as he sat down. I slid my sopping wet pussy onto his concrete hard cock. Fuck! That thing felt huge inside me. Edward's cock was big, but Peter's felt much bigger. I could feel butting against my cervix before he even started pumping in and out of me. My juices were flowing copiously out of me, soaking Peter's cock and scrotum. I felt wet all the way up the crack of my arse.

Alan moved behind me, which I hadn't noticed until I felt his hands on my hips. It was then that I felt the head of his cock push against my anus. Slowly and gently he pushed his erection passed the outer rim of my asshole and onward.

Edward stood in front of me. For the first time in my life I had a cock in all of my three holes and it felt amazing. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would engage in anal sex. But then again, I never dreamed that I would end in a gang bang either.

Alan was so deep into my bottom that I could feel his balls slapping against my buttocks.

Peter was pumping his enormous phallus in and out of my soaking pussy and Edward held my head in his hands as he fucked my mouth.

Wave after wave. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body and soon I was exhausted.

Edward announced that he was close to coming, as did the other two. As I climbed off of Peter's cock, Alan removed his from my arse and I knelt on the coat between all three men, as they pumped hard on their throbbing erections. Peter grunted first and aimed his cock at my face. A thick gout of creamy white semen shot from his cock-head and landed on my chin. It slithered down my neck and ran between my breasts, which were glistening with sweat. More semen erupted from his cock and splashed on my neck.

Alan gripped me by the back of my head as he came. His semen exploded from his cock and landed on my face and mouth. I closed her eyes as I felt the hot creamy liquid land on my cheek. Edward fired his volley all over my breasts and stomach. Stream after steaming stream of thick creamy semen erupting from his cock and finding it's way onto my naked body.

We walked in silence back to the car. I wasn't sure what Edward was thinking.

The afternoon had supposed to have been an exciting afternoon of outdoor sex. The danger of being caught or seen, being the catalyst for the excitement that would drive our passion.

Instead, it had become an intense afternoon of hard core fucking, exposing a side of my nature that I had never knew existed.

I was walking with some discomfort after the intrusion of Alan's massive erection.

Anal sex was something I had never thought I would have. It wasn't the first on my list, but I have to admit that it did excite me. In fact the whole event had excited me in a way that I never thought it would. The idea of fucking in the forest, being constantly on the verge of being caught was tame by comparison. I was both amazed and a little dismayed at the way I readily accepted everything that happened that afternoon. Of course I would have quite happily fucked Edward's brains out in that hut. I would have sucked his cock until his eyes crossed and my face went blue. But what worried me was the fact that throughout the whole event, although she had had his cock in her mouth whilst being fucked senseless by two strangers, it hadn't registered with me at all until now.

I hoped that I hadn't upset him or hurt his feelings in anyway.

I made a decision that I would make it up to him that night.

If he still wanted me...

PART FOUR

By way of some kind of compensation and an apology, for what had happened that afternoon and to try and clear my conscience, I treated Edward to an expensive meal at the best restaurant in town. I had also made a promise to myself that later that I would make crazy and uninhibited love to him and give him the chance to finally come inside me.

All the while we chatted and ate memories of the afternoon, kept playing over and over in my head and I found, rather annoyingly, that I was getting aroused by them. The memory of three large cocks coming on my body made me wet and three times I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom and masturbate. Edward seemed oblivious to this and thankfully it didn't take much to get me off.

I kept telling myself that I wasn't that kind of woman, but what I had experienced that afternoon was unique to me and the memory wasn't going to be just pushed aside without a fight.

After dinner we went to a renowned local jazz club where a funk band was playing. we took a table close to the stage and as the band came out to play, I noticed the lead singer. He was tall, black with a bald head and a muscular body that was accentuated by the tight black silk shirt he wore, unbuttoned almost to his navel. The other thing I noticed was that he was wearing a pair of very tight jeans and by the way the bulge in them was highly prominent, he wasn't wearing underwear.

Once again, I became moist and realised my panties wear getting damp. Images of me sucking the singers huge ebony coloured rod flooded my mind and I could contain myself no longer.

Making my excuses again, I made my way to the ladies bathroom. I was lucky, it was deserted. I took the furthest cubicle, closed the lid on the toilet, closed the door, pulled my panties down to my ankles and sat down. The cold chill from the toilet seat shocked mer for a moment. I opened my legs and slid two fingers along my wet slit. My pussy was slick with juices. Again I was disturbed as to how, when I was seated beside a man I had known for so long and admired, respected and even loved in some way, how I could fantasise so hard about a man I knew I would never take any form of contact with normally. Still. this did not stop me from rubbing my clitoris and sticking two more fingers up my slippery hole.

I tried desperately to breath through my mouth and keep my moans as low as possible. I almost froze when I heard the door to the bathroom open and footsteps outside the cubicles. I couldn't stop now. Not when I was almost there. My breathing, no matter how hard I tried, became heavier and louder. My moans became more audible too. I closed my eyes and visualised sucking an enormous black cock.

Just then, the door opened. My eyes shot open in stark horror as I saw a young girl in her twenties watching me. The young girl's eyes were fixed on my fingers which were now pistoning in and out of my dripping wet pussy. My juices flooded the toilet seat. I wanted to stop, but something was holding me back. The idea that a stranger was watching me masturbate was somehow exciting to me. Something else that had never occurred to me. My orgasm was so intense that I almost kicked the walls of the cubicle down.

Afterwards I sat on the toilet seat, trying to regain my breath.

"Wow!" exclaimed the girl. "What a rush. I have never seen that before. Bloody hell! Amazing! Hang on."

She ran over to the bathroom door and turned the lock.

"Now we won't be disturbed," she said as she walked back towards me.

I stood up and was trying to pull my panties back up, but I stopped when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Oh no, you don't get away that lightly," said the girl. "Not after that little display."

For the first time, I noticed how the girl was dressed. Her shoulder length hair was dyed black and parted in the middle. Her make up was Goth-like without being over the top. She wore a black shiny leather waist coat under a black leather jacket and a short black shiny leather skirt. Presumably to match the waist coat. On her feet, she wore black stilettos.

"Watching you bring yourself off like that has got me going. I loved the look of your pussy all wet and pouting. I need to eat you out. You gonna let me?"

I wasn't sure if this girl was threatening her or if indeed this was request. I was a good twenty years older than this girl. But having her there watching, whilst I orgasmed, only made it more intense. I found herself agreeing with this dark haired stranger.

"Great!" exclaimed the girl. "This is going to freak my boyfriend out when I tell him later. He's the singer in the band."

That piece of information hit me like a thunderbolt. First I found myself fantasizing about fucking and sucking a huge black cock and now I was about to brought to orgasm again by his young girlfriend.

I was asked to stand with one leg on the toilet seat.

The young girl hiked up her leather skirt. For some reason I was not surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was shaven except a tiny triangle of pubic hair, just above her clitoris, that had been nicely manicured. She squatted on the floor between my thighs. I closed her eyes as I felt the young tongue flick over my clitoris and labial lips. I looked down and saw the girl was fingering her own vagina at the same time.

"Mmm, you taste good," said the girl. "I've licked a few pussies but yours is definitely the

tastiest."

I smiled at that remark.

I moaned at the intrusion of two fingers into my pussy. The girl was now pushing her two fingers into my vagina whilst licking my clitoris and finger fucking her own pussy too.

We were both on the verge of coming together. I could sense it. My legs were starting to turn to jelly as my orgasm built up. Fingers flashed in and out. The girl's tongue was lapping my clit like a kitten licks its milk. I could stand it no longer. I grabbed the girl's head and pushed her face deeper into my groin as I came. My juices sprayed everywhere, soaking the young girl's face and dripping off her chin. As my orgasm, so the young girl's pussy erupted as well. Juices spilled on to the floor as she came.

Afterwards, we tidied up as best we could and returned to the bar. On the way, the young girl introduced herself as Maria. I was then surprised by what Maria then asked.

"I would love to eat your pussy again, and have you eat mine, whilst my boyfriend fucks you. Are you alone, or are you someone?"

I explained my situation and we agreed that the four of us would go back to my hotel after the show.

Back at the hotel, after the show at the jazz bar had ended, the four of us, Edward, myself, Maria and her boyfriend, Ty, wasted no time in getting naked. I was still surprised at how easy Edward had accepted my request, but I suspected that it was fantasy he had be dying to try out.

So the tableau was such; Edward was lying on his back with Maria bent over his hard cock, eagerly sucking away trying to coax as much pre cum from its tip as possible. I was bent down behind Maria, my nose wedged between her buttocks, eagerly lapping at copious amounts of creamy pussy juices from her soft pouting lips. Ty was knelt up behind me, sliding his hard, 9 inch cock as far into my soaking wet hole as he could.

I thought I would be ripped apart, he was that big. The two huge cocks I had experienced earlier in the afternoon were nothing compared to this massive amount of meat that was about to pound me senseless.

I looked across at Edward who seemed to be experiencing the blow job of his life. Of course, the blow jobs he had experienced from me were far in excess better than others he had had. But this was appeared to mind blowing. Every so often, Maria would slide her tongue between his buttocks and lap at his anus whilst wanking him. Then she took his hand and wrapped it around his cock, coaxing him to masturbate. She pushed his legs up over his chest so that his bum was almost in the air. The cheeks of Edward's arse were spread and his anus was clearly on show. She pushed her middle finger into her dripping wet cunt and gathered as much of her slippery juices as she could and rubbed the digit around his anal opening before sliding it in, knuckle by knuckle. I could see that Edward was getting overwhelmed by the experience. I don't think he had wanted to come at that moment, but she pressed down on his prostate and he could contain himself no longer. His cock exploded, showering Maria's face and hair with creamy white sticky semen. Maria grabbed Edward's penis and forced it into her mouth, catching more of his sweet sticky goo. She drank down as much as she could, but there was so much that it was overflowing her mouth and dribbling over her chin. His cock was jerking uncontrollably as Maria finger fucked him and sucked him hard into her mouth. When he finally calmed down, she smiled. Semen was dribbling down her cheeks, hanging off her hair and running between her breasts. She continued to suck him dry, licking his scrotum and sucking his balls into her mouth.

Maria climbed off the bed and headed to the bathroom to clean up, leaving Edward, eyes closed and wasted on the bed.

His cock was still iron hard, despite the incredible orgasm he had just experienced and he sat up and looked straight into my eyes. I must have looked the picture of ecstasy as Ty's massive cock pounded my pussy time and time again. Edward knelt up in front of me. I don't where he drew the strength from, but he was at face height with me and I immediately understood. I opened my mouth and he slid his erection between my lips and began to face fuck me.

Once again I was being fucked by two cocks at the same time. It was truly mind blowing and I couldn't understand why this should be happening to me. I had experienced so many earth shattering orgasms in a short space of time.

Edward wanted to come again, but he wasn't able.

Just then Maria came back in the room and shouted to Ty, "Hey babe, wanna give me some of that hardness that you know I am aching for?"

I felt Ty cock pull out of me and it felt as though someone had taken something personal away from me. I felt really empty. Edward removed his cock from my mouth and climbed off the bed.

I fell onto my back and Edward moved between my thighs. I moaned as I felt him enter me. Edward began to move within me, his balls slapping against my bum.

Maria and Ty were writhing on the floor. She was sat astride his muscular body, riding his long thick cock whilst he massaged her large milky white breasts. He pressed her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and tweaked them. She moaned aloud and as she rode him, she reached down and played with her clitoris. Soon after, she came on him.

I had forgotten all sense of time. The day, to me, had merged into one giant fuck fest.

My pussy had seemed to have taken a constant pounding. Edward hammered stroke after stroke home and soon he told me he could feel his orgasm creeping up on him. He pulled my legs up so that my bum was off the bed and pushed them behind my head. He slid his cock deeper into me and began to fuck me harder. As Edward erupted inside me, I let out a shriek of joy. Edward moaned aloud as he emptied what was left of his balls into me. Our mouths met in a fevered kiss, tongues entwined and bodily fluids were exchanged. Edward climbed off me and we lay together, arms wrapped around each other, as they watched Ty and Maria fuck on the carpet.

Ty had put Maria on her hands and knees and was kneeling behind her, fucking her furiously.

Suddenly she screamed, "In my ass!! Give it to me in my ass!" Ty pulled his cock out and slid it very easily into Maria's anus, whereupon he fucked her just as hard. She moaned and swore at him as he pounded her bottom relentlessly. Suddenly she let out a scream and shouted, "Jesus! I am coming!" She shuddered and moaned as her orgasm washed over her. Ty couldn't contain himself anymore and pulled his cock out. He yanked on his penis a couple of time, grunted aloud and a long thick gout of creamy white semen flew from its tip and splashed on Maria's back. He let out another grunt and another equally thick gout of cum landed at the top of her ass, and started to slide between the cheeks of her bum. Maria quickly turned around and rammed his thick, black piece of meat into her mouth eagerly sucking, trying to coax more creamy fluid out of him.

After about an hour, we all said goodbye to each other, agreeing to get together

sometime in the future and do this again.

After Maria and Ty left the hotel room, Edward and I knew that they were both enormously tired and climbed into bed, whereupon we fell asleep almost straight away.

PART FIVE

I awoke early. I had a train and plane to catch if I had any chance of getting home before my husband. I got up and went into the bathroom to shower.

As the warm water cascaded over my naked body, I began to to try and make sense of the weekend. I came to the conclusion that my husband and I were no longer suited and that I had to leave him. But I also made one more painful realisation that I had to cut ties with Edward as well. Not because I was afraid of my husband finding out about them.

No. This weekend had brought me out of myself. I had seen a side to myself that I needed to explore more fully. For once in my life I was beginning to feel like a complete person and I knew I couldn't share that with Edward.

I dressed quietly as I watched him sleep.

Fully clothed, I gently nudged him awake.

"I have to go now John," I whispered, softly. "But before I go, I will leave you with one final reminder of this wonderful weekend."

I pushed back the duvet and looked down at his flaccid penis. I lent forward, wrapped my fingers around his penis and closed my lips over its head. Even though Edward was still in limbo, his penis apparently was not and soon it began to harden. Remembering the night before, I slid a finger into my mouth and then between Edward's buttocks and into his anus. I dug deep and found his prostate. Sucking him hard and pushing on his prostate, it wasn't long before I heard him grunt softly and my mouth filled with his warm, sticky, creamy semen.

Wiping the residue from my lips with a tissue, I covered his body with the duvet, grabbed my suitcase and handbag and left the room

EPILOGUE: Four Years On

Due to a healthy divorce settlement, I was able to live my own life the way I wanted to.

I started my own recruitment business and it was doing very well. During the four years since the divorce, I had been dated by several men. Some lasted just one date, some lasted a few more. With those I slept with, I felt I was able to explore more about my sexuality and found that areas of sex that had been taboo to me, I actually enjoyed.

I experimented with threesomes, foursomes and with one guy I was dating, we even tried wife swapping. But that came to cataclysmic end when he became insanely jealous of a husband that was fucking me, better than he had and threatened to punch his lights out. Word got around the wife swapping community and pretty soon we were blacklisted. I had loads of sex with women too. I enjoyed that sometimes more than I did with men, because the women I slept with seemed to instinctively know what I needed and I turn was able to respond in kind.

One such woman called Carrie became a close friend of mine. She was about ten years younger than me. We didn't live together or anything like that. Carrie understood my need for solitude. But if either of us was lonely and horny, we knew that we could call each other at anytime to "scratch" whatever "itch" we had. This, of course, left us to pursue relationships with other people.

It was Carrie who called me up one day and told me that she tried a well known online dating app and I knew by her use of the word "dating" she meant fucking. She went to say that she had met a guy called Edward through the app and after they had finished fucking that night, she was getting ready to leave when she spotted a photo of him and me on his bedside table.