Estelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward! It had been four years since we had last met. In all that time I had never taken contact with him and nor him with me. In fact, if I was brutally honest, until that point I hadn't even given him a second thought.

Carrie and I met for coffee and little coffee shop that I knew of and where discretion was the key.

I told her the whole story, including that last weekend. She was amazed.

"Were you that repressed?" she asked, unable to grasp that I was a different person back then.

I told her that the turning point of that weekend was both the adventure in the fisherman's hut and the foursome with the black singer and his Goth girlfriend. Her eyes widened I recounted the events in detail. I could see her biting her lip as I described the black singer's enormous cock and the three-way I had with the two young anglers and Edward.

"Is this getting too much for you?" I asked.

She leaned into me and whispered into my ear, "I am so fucking wet right now, that my thong is soaking, you bitch. I need you."

She got up and went to the bathroom. I counted to ten and followed. I was fairly sure that I saw a smirk cross the barista's face as I opened the bathroom, but I chose to ignore him.

The bathroom smelled of a mixture of industrial lavatory cleaner and Pot Pouri type perfume. Carrie was sitting in a cubicle, on top of the toilet, her legs wide open and her naked pussy dribbling juice all over the lid. I was pretty turned on myself, by the sight before me and I dropped to my knees in front of her. Her pussy lips were swollen, puffy and slick with her juices, glistening in the beam of the strip light in the ceiling. I locked the door and knelt in front of her. Using my fingers, I parted her delicious labia and began to lick at her pink, wet hole. She began to moan and more juice dribbled from her cunt. I used the tip of my tongue to flick over her hardened clitoris. This caused her buck and shudder. I fastened my lips around the hood of her clitoris and began to suck hard, flicking my tongue over the hard little button. I moistened two of my fingers and slid them into her soaking wet slit and started to finger fuck her as I was stimulating her clitoris. The result, thirty seconds later, was explosive. She writhed under my ministrations as her orgasm tore through her. Her juices which in the beginning had dribbled out, were now gushing and squirting everywhere. She tried very hard to keep her moaning to a minimum for fear of being overheard. Slowly, but by bit, Carrie came down from her orgasmic high. Her breathing which had been heavy and ragged on the build up to her coming, slowed and smoothed out.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "That was un-fucking-believable. I don't think you have ever given me an orgasm like that before. In fact I don't think anyone has. Look at me. I am still shaking."

She held out her hands and strong tremors were coursing through both of them.

She smiled at me and said, "Of course, it would be bad of me not repay the compliment."

I returned the smile, stood up and walked over to the sink to wash my hands and face.

I was very turned on by what we had just done and I have to admit that my panties were sodden because of it, but I needed to complete my tale and moreover, I needed information from Carrie about Edward and the "dating" app. I told her that I could meet her again that evening and we could fuck each others brains out with the two way dildo I had recently brought back from my business trip to Amsterdam.

Later that night, Carrie came around and I made us dinner. We drank two or three bottles of wine and were feeling giggly and horny again. She playfully pushed me back into the couch and lifted up the short, maroon coloured skirt that I had been wearing. Underneath I had decided not wear any underwear and Carrie smiled as she admired my smoothly shaven pussy.

"I can never get tired of looking at this," she said stroking my outer labia.

My pussy opened like the petals of a rose and Carrie ran the tip of her tongue over my glistening lips. I laid back, closed my eyes and began to moan. Her tongue traveled up from my perineum to my clitoris. I felt her slide a damp finger into my anus and she pushed her tongue into pussy. God! That felt so good. She seemed to be pushing her finger as far into my bum as she could get it. Another gyrated over my clitoris as her tongue fucked my pussy. It was long before I felt the unmistakable signs of my impending orgasm. I screamed out as it hit me. My legs went stiff and I squirted volleys of juice all over Carrie's face, neck and arms. I felt her removed her tongue but she continued to finger fuck me in my bum and massage my clitoris. More juice squirted from my drenched pussy.

"You go girl!" Carrie exclaimed as a monumental orgasm washed over me.

When she sensed that I had no more to give, she withdrew her finger and stopped playing with my clitoris.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked, as I began to come down. "Woman, you are really on heat today."

I calmed my breathing, smoothed out my disheveled skirt and sat silently for moment.

"We've had incredible sex before and no other woman, or man for that fact, has ever brought me to the kind of orgasms that you can," Carrie said. "But this is off the charts. What's with you? You've never come that hard before."

I looked at her for moment and then said, "Ever since you mentioned your date with Edward and the things you did together, I have been reliving that final weekend we had together."

I got up from the couch and took another bottle of wine from the rack in the corner of my lounge.

"I never realised how vivid those memories could be, even four years on. I can't believe that can still have that effect on me. I haven't seen or heard of Edward in all that time, but now I am so curious about what he's up to."

I poured Carrie another glass and myself too, before setting the bottle on the table.

"One of the reasons why I never saw him, " began Carrie. "Was that he didn't seem to be over you. He didn't know that you and I were friends and I have never told him, but he was constantly reminiscing throughout our date."

She took a sip of the wine and kept the glass in her hand.

"He also told me about that weekend, only he tells in a different way. I think he was frustrated that he never really got to spend anytime alone with you and then you just took off without explaining."

Carrie set the glass back on the coffee table.

"He also told me that the relationship he had at the time you were seeing him was on the rocks and that he finally found evidence that his girlfriend had been cheating on him with her boss. He told me he was in tatters when that happened. He also said that he felt that you had been his lifeline. That when things in his life were at a low point, he knew you were there and that would cheer him up."

I started to feel guilty, which annoyed me a little. It wasn't really my fault if Edward's ego was so fragile. He never confided in me how he felt about us. I always felt that our relationship was based on a mutual need: Sex.

"He told me that it took him two years to get over you and the break up of his relationship before he could get back out there and start meeting women again."

I looked at Carrie over the rim of my glass. I took a sip and set it down on the table.

"I think I need to see him again. If only to apologise and try to make it up to him somehow."

We concocted a plan. It was obvious that if I just called him or texted, he would run a mile in the other direction. Subtlety and subterfuge were to be the words of the day. With Carrie's help, I downloaded and installed the dating app and with some skill on her part and some ideas of my own, I set up a profile under the name of Anna. I elected not to use an avatar for the app. If I used my own image, he would never answer any of my enquiries and fi I used a fake image, then that could also ruin any chances I had of ever meeting Edward again.

The profile gave out the right amount of information:

I was in my late fifties.

I lived locally, which would come in handy.

I had short blonde hair, (an intentional lie) a reasonably good body and a sense of humour. I also liked walking, watching "rom-coms", action films and loved sex.

I chose to keep in touch via text messaging, which was a service that the app company offered. Edward wouldn't know my number and vise versa. This meant that I could contact him and offer to meet him under the disguise of Anna and he wouldn't be any the wiser.

First I made contact through the app and once it was established that I was interested i meeting him in person, I sent him a text to set up a date, place and time. I established control of this by asking him to me at the Flamingo Rooms at 10pm.

"That's a strip joint," he replied. "Are you a stripper? It's hardly a fitting venue for a first date. Can you suggest somewhere else?"

I replied, "Are you afraid of a little excitement? If you are, then maybe you're not the kind of man I am looking for. Maybe we should call the whole thing off.."

A reply came back almost immediately. I think he panicked.

"No, no. Not scared. Just curious as to the choice of venue. However, I will be there. How will I find you?"

I answered, "Don't worry. I'll find you.."

I arrived twenty minutes late, due to traffic, to find that Edward was already seated at a table in a booth. He looked annoyed.

As I approached his table, he grabbed his jacket and was about to leave.

"Leaving already?" I asked.

He looked up and for a moment I thought saw him trying to remember who I was. Then realisation dawned across his face and his jaw dropped open.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. Traffic was a bitch," I said, removing my coat as I sat down.

"Er," he stuttered. "Er, I'm waiting for someone else...her name's..."

I interrupted him. "Anna. Blonde hair, reasonably good body, likes walking, rom-coms and sex?"

You could almost see the light bulb go on above Edward's head.

"You're Anna?" There was a look of disbelief on his face. "But I've been messaging you everyday... You never said... I never knew...How?...Why?..."

"You used the app to date a friend of mine," I began. "She told me all about it. To be honest I hadn't thought about you much over the last four years. I was on, let's say, a voyage of rediscovery. I've had so many experiences and adventures. I'm not the same woman you used to know."

"So why now?" he asked me. "What's so bloody different now?"

There was justifiable anger in his voice and for a moment I wondered if I had made a mistake. Maybe I should have let sleeping dogs lie. Why was I here? Why was I meeting up with him? Was he angry at my admission of not thinking about him, all these yearsor was he annoyed at being at the level of deception?

"Carrie, the woman you dated, is a very good friend of mine," I explained. "She told me that when you were with her, all you could talk about was me. She also told me about your break up."

"So you thought you might try and rekindle an old flame?" He was clearly upset. "I don't need your sympathy. You just upped and fucked off without a bye or leave. I woke up to find an empty space next to me."

He turned the glass of whisky, he was drinking, around in his hands.

"I tried to find you but without actually letting the secret out about you and me, it wasn't easy to get information," he continued. "I gave up in the end and resigned myself to the thought that at least I would some nice memories to keep me warm on cold nights."

placed my hand on his, but he pulled it away.

"I wanted so many time to tell you," I said. "I wanted to email you and text you to try and explain,but I couldn't find the words. I'm sorry."

"Well you're here now," he said. "Why not try and tell me now. We're on a date. Tell me all about yourself."

His words were dripping with sarcasm.

"Give me the best possible reason, you can, for leaving me without any note of explanation."

I told him how I had been feeling after that weekend. All the things we had been through, in such a short space of time and how it affected me. I tried to explain to him how it had made me feel and why I had made the decisions I made. I told him about my divorce and a little, not all, about how my life went after that. I also tried to make Edward understand that meeting him was the best thing that had ever happened to me because he had brought me out of my shell. He had opened my eyes to possibilities of a sexual nature that I had never even though about. I told him that he had helped me shed my naivety and my inhibitions. Not to be afraid to try new things and experiences.

I began to see his anger subside and I tried to take his hand. This time he didn't stop me.I held his hand and profusely apologised and accepted.

We gazed at each other for long seconds and slowly our lips connected in a long kiss.

After we came up for air, he looked at me for moment and I could that he was appraising my choice of attire. I suppose I might have fitted right in with the decor of the club. A knee length, red satin dress, that shimmered in the lights of the club. I also wore black patent leather shoes, with straps that fastened halfway up my stocking covering calves.

"So why here?" He asked. "Why this venue?"

"Just for effect and excitement," she replied. "It would have been a little boring meeting in a bar in town, wouldn't it?"

He agreed. He told m that his last few dates had started and ended in bars.

"At least here we can act out a little fantasy," I said. "I could be your escort for the evening and when we get back to your apartment, I will do things to you that no woman has ever done to you before."

He smiled and downed the rest of his whisky in one large gulp.

"Then let's get out of here," he said, grabbing his coat.

As Edward closed the door to his apartment, I turned to him and once again our lips met in a deep and passionate kiss. His hands roamed my back, my buttocks and moved towards the front of my dress, seeking my breasts, but I stopped him.

"Don't you remember what we always do before we make love?" I reminded him.

Edward's eyes lit up and he led me by the hand to the bathroom.

I removed her dress as we walked, leaving it behind on the hallway floor.

As we stood in the small bathroom, John looked at me. I was wearing red lacy thong which barely covered what it was supposed to. Consequently, faint wisps of pubic hair could be seen over the waist band and the leg holes of the garment. My bra was made from the same material and my nipples were clearly visible. I looked down and saw the bulge in the front of his jeans and I reached out and closed my hand over it. It must have been blissful torture for him. I was pretty sure that with the right movement from me, he would explode right there and then. He grabbed myhand softly and moved it to his belt. I knelt before him and undid his buckle.

I undid his jeans and tugged them down to his ankles. I could see his cock was straining against the material of his underwear and there was a little wet patch made by his pre-cum. I reached for the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down his ankles. His engorged tool sprang from its confines and almost slapped me in the face. I could see that he hadn't shaved for a while and there were small stubbly patterns of pubic hair around his cock and his scrotum resembled a couple of large gooseberries.

I stood up and said, pointing to his groin, "I could take care of that, if you take care of me."

Edward smiled and unhooked my bra. My milky white, fleshy orbs swung into view. My nipples were large, dark and hard, surrounded by slightly darker areoli. He reached to touch them, but I backed away.

"Not yet...you have other work to do first."

He knelt before me and I heard him breathing in the scent of my sex. He reached out and traced myr pussy through the diaphanous material of my thong. Then he hooked one finger over the waistband and pulled it down to my ankles. Droplets of moisture could be clearly seen on my pubic hair. He ran his finger through my pubic hair, gently grazing my pussy, which caused me to breathe in sharply. He raised his index to his mouth and licked the clear liquid from its tip.

As the cascade of steaming hot water washed over our naked bodies, we enjoyed soaping each other. I made a point of gently massaging the foaming liquid into his scrotum and around his thick, hard penis. As I massaged his balls, he had threw his head back and closed his eyes. His scrotum was tense and I think he wasn't far from coming. So I stopped.

Now, it was his turn. Squeezing maybe too much body soap into the palm of his hand, he smeared it all over my large breasts and made point of massaging and squeezing my berry like nipples. I moaned as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. Then with a little more soap he slid his hand between my thighs and into my pussy. His finger found my clitoris and he made circular movements over it. My labia opened like rose petals and he slid two fingers into my cunt. I shuddered and moaned as I came.

I looked into his eyes and smiled.

"You weren't supposed to do that," I said with a smile.

"I didn't see you stopping me," he replied, also smiling.

After we showered, I asked, "Would you like to shave my pussy?"

Edward ran a basin of warm water and grabbed his can of shaving foam as I made herself comfortable on his toilet seat. He squeezed a copious amount into his hand and smeared it into my generous bush. His razor was the type you could switch on and it vibrated as he expertly removed the hair from her pubic area. I moaned in ecstasy as the vibrating razor moved over my outer labia and around my clitoral hood. After he had washed away the soap and hair, I raised her legs high in air, affording Edward a wonderful view of my puckered anus. I knew there were a few wisps of hair around the outside of my chocolate starfish and I wanted him to remove them too.

I stepped into the shower once more to remove loose hair and shaving foam and as I got out I said, "I can see you need to shave too."

"Well in my defence," replied Edward, "I wasn't expecting this to happen, if you know what I mean."

"Well, I would like to shave you," I replied.

Edward sat on the toilet seat whilst I squeezed shaving foam into my hand.

"Be gentle with me, "Edward said, smiling.

His cock was standing to attention as I massaged the foam into his scrotum and around his pubic area. He showed me how to remove the hair around his cock and balls, particularly where his cock and scrotum met. He held the skin of his scrotum tight as I moved the blade over his balls. Finally, he too raised his legs in the air and invited me to removed the hairs from around his anus.

After he had finished showering off the remains of the shaving foam, I told Edward to go into the bedroom and sit on the bed. I would join him shortly after.

I found Edward sitting on the bed, cradling his hard on. I was wearing a peak-a-boo bra and crotch-less panties. His mouth dropped open as I entered the room, carrying an oversize handbag. I opened the handbag and pulled out a larger-than-normal vibrator. I noticed a dining chair, with arms, by a small desk and told Edward to sit there. He sat down, his cock standing to attention. When he closed his hand around his thick pole, I told him not too.

"You can only watch," I said. "You must not touch yourself at all."

"Well then," Edward joked, "You may as well tie my hands to the chair."

I went back into my bag and pulled out a pair of black stockings and proceeded to tie his hands to the chair arms.

I sat open legged, on the floor in front of Edward and started to rub her wet pussy. I was sure that he could see the juices flooding out of me as I slid two fingers into my warm, wet crevice. His cock was standing to attention and begging for release, but he could do nothing about it, except watch was me writhe around on the carpet.