Executive Privilege Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

She thought back to Chicago, her lesson in making a good first impression and Neva's explanation of the scoring system. She now knew she'd made an excellent start with Jamie and Clinton and wanted to do the same with Dean.

Many times during that hour, she'd thought about what she was getting ready to do. Soon it would be very real. This would be the first time she would fuck another man in her marital bed. Only a true slut would allow such a thing. Last weekend in Chicago, she openly claimed and accepted her new status as a whore.

She chose a simple ensemble; a black lace La Perla triangle bra with matching panties. The bra was enticingly embroidered over her nipples. The panties featured a sheer panel which revealed the bottom of her landing strip and the top of her slit, thus calling attention to the goods available just below. Adorned in her underwear, she sat on the bed and began to sheath her legs in black silk stockings, which were topped with intricate lace. Gathering the hosiery in her hands, she slowly unfurled it up each shapely leg. The lace was adjusted to sit perfectly, midway up her thigh. She checked the fit of her panties to be sure the top of her slit was showing. Emma relished the naughty feeling of wearing such provocative lingerie. After all, she was putting effort into looking sexy for a man who was not her husband.

Just one final piece would complete the look. For her birthday, Leon had given her a pair of Louboutin heels. They were jet black patent leather and had the trademark red soles. She slid her feet into the shoes. They fit perfectly and lengthened her already sexy shape by several inches.

Moving to the mirror on her vanity table, she began to apply makeup. She always enjoyed this phase of transformation and particularly so tonight. For the first time, she was preparing to be used by another man in her own bedroom. She glanced over to her bed and felt a shiver of excitement spread along her spine. For her eyes, she chose a dusky and alluring look. Crimson was the color she chose for her plump lips. Not only did the lipstick shine with brilliance against her pale complexion, it also perfectly matched the red on soles of her shoes. The marks on her neck and breast confirmed her rank as that of a wanton slut.

Emma put on her perfume last. She never felt fully dressed without it. With one spritz between her breasts, the familiar scent provided both comfort and confidence. This scent would be a part of Dean's first impression of her. She wiped a little on her finger and rubbed it into the bare skin between her landing strip and slit. It would provide a subtle compliment to the musk she would naturally produce as things moved forward that evening.

She wrapped her figure in a short, black, silk chemise that tied in the front. Now, she was dressed for her date. Looking in the mirror, Emma was happy with the fruits of her labor. Dressed in black, the deep red lips accentuated her femininity. Her dark red hair was a sexy contrast to her porcelain skin and her smoky eyes gave her an alluring aura of pure sensuality. As a woman, it felt natural to dress for Dean's pleasure, after all tonight was about his desires. Pausing, she continued to admire her seductive look in the mirror. Certainly, she looked like a very carnal creature. The combination of high heel shoes, lingerie, nicely done nails, and perfume all confirmed the impression that she wanted to look hot for her soon to be lover. She was ready for this.

"Lover". Emma thought about the word as she made her way downstairs. Before marrying, she had multiple sex partners most of whom were older men. At the time, she didn't consider herself promiscuous. On reflection, maybe she had been a bit, if there's any such a thing as being, "a bit" promiscuous.

Usually, she decided in advance when she would allow a new lover to bed her and dressed for the occasion much as she had tonight. This was different in that she was happily married and the upcoming activities could not be considered romantic, in any sense. At least it wasn't an illicit love affair that she'd have to hide from her husband.

So, she was about to be taken as a whore in her own home, possibly in front of her husband. She didn't like to apply the terms "whore" or "prostitute" to herself, but last weekend confirmed her acceptance of that status. It didn't bother her to think of herself as a "slut". Before her marriage, many would have considered her a slut. Now she would be a slut, and a wife. Regardless of labels, she was a woman who made her own choice and was willing to see it through. Perhaps, if she was being totally honest with herself, she was even a bit eager.

Leon was polishing the glasses at their bar when she joined him. She looked directly into his eyes as he stared at her negligee. He could smell the perfume along her breasts. His eyes traveled down and looked her at tits, seductively encased and displayed for the pleasure of another man. And then he looked lower, to her slit and the visual promise of what her new lover would enjoy.

Smiling warmly at the love of his life, Leon assured her, "You're beautiful and sexy, dressed to thrill. Dean will be a lucky man tonight. I love you Emma."

"Me too honey. Remember, especially tonight, no one can ever take your place in my heart," she replied as she took his hands in hers. She then gave him a short explanation of the role she wanted him to play in the sexual activity that was about to unfold. "I know this will be very difficult for you emotionally. If it's more than you can handle, tell me now. Can you do it?" she asked.

The doorbell rang. He squeezed her hands and lightly kissed her cheek. Leon Montgomery then opened the door to their home. Standing in front of him with an outstretched hand, was Dean Tagg, the man next in line to bed his wife.

"Good evening Leon," he said, looking him straight in the eye. His grip was firm and warm. Dean then turned to Emma and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You look stunning. Very hot," he told her, "Clinton told me he and Jamie had a great time with you last weekend.

Emma flashed a radiant smile. "I'm glad to hear they enjoyed our time together," she said while rubbing her tits on his arm. "I've heard wonderful things about you too, and am so glad you called. Would you like a cocktail or some wine?"

"Why, yes. A martini ,dry. No olives," he replied.

"Dear would you mind? And I'll have a chardonnay spritzer," directing her husband to prepare their beverages.

She took Dean over to the couch. Once he was comfortably seated, she posed before him. Shifting her feet apart, she sent Dean a not so subtle signal. She met his eyes and casually untied her robe, gently grasping the edges while she opened it slowly. Her tits emerged first, clad in soft lace. As the robe fell, her magnificent body was displayed for Dean. First, he checked out her marks, then her erect nipples and finally the sheer panel of her panties. Of course, he focused on the top of her slit, as intended.

Turning, she presented her ass and looked over her shoulder to watch as he ogled her. Again, she moved her feet apart and bent at the waist, hands on knees, flaunting the ultimate prize. When he noticed her looking back at him, she winked and turned to face him with a seductive smile.

"What great tits and a wonderful ass. I see Jamie and Clinton marked you," he continued.

"They did and I'm proud to wear to wear their marks," she replied with a sexy grin.

Emma joined him on the couch, snuggled close and asked what he had in mind for the evening.

"My wife, Emily, and I were broken in at the Creekside Hotel over a weekend. It wasn't as elaborate or exciting as your double date in Chicago, but in the end we understood our new position. The next day Eric Martin called for a date with Emily, just like I called you tonight," Dean explained.

Leon placed Dean's martini and Emma's spritzer on the coffee table then took a seat on the adjacent arm chair with his scotch.

Emma moved closer pressing her breasts to Dean's arm. She rubbed his pecs slowly and reached her hand around his neck. Her lips came up to his as she offered herself. Tilting her face, she welcomed his tongue in her mouth. Her luscious lips embraced his and their smoldering lust seemed to ignite.

The highly personal and intimate kiss was hard for Leon to watch. It was something he understood a prostitute wouldn't do with a client, though he'd certainly seen Emma passionately kissing Clinton in Chicago. He was genuinely jealous. Not jealous of her, but jealous of him ... of what he was about to experience.

"I like your story - a lot," she murmured, "tell me more."

They sipped their beverages as Dean continued, "When he walked through the door we all knew it was different from the hotel sex. This was one of the men with whom I would now be sharing my wife. He had the privilege to use her sexually and to do so in our marital bed. He'd come to exercise his right," Dean looked to Leon. Leon couldn't hold eye contact and looked down at his glass.

"I was jealous and embarrassed in front of him. All three of us knew that Emily would soon spread her legs for him, on our marital bed and with my full consent. It was shameful," he said, again looking to Leon.

Dean turned to Emma, "I want that same experience with you. I want to come in your mouth and be the first take you on your marital bed."

"Oh wow," Emma replied, "This is so intense. I can surely understand why you want this. It's a once in a lifetime experience for all involved," she replied looking her next lover in the eye. "You'll soon find out just how excited I am. It feels right that my first time will be with you."

"Me too Dean," Leon added, trying to sound braver than he felt, "Someone had to be first to take her in our bed. No hard feelings on my part."

"We can go upstairs anytime you want but, I have one more question. How did Emily feel about her first time in your bed?" Emma asked.

"She was always more pragmatic about the arrangement than me. For her it was an exchange of sex for money with the added benefit that she really got off on the sex. She never had to act or fake her way through a date because she genuinely likes to fuck. Beyond the physical act, she enjoyed getting to know the other men. The competitive aspect of being scored and rated was a separate turn on for Emily. Overall, the whole package worked well for her, which made it work for me," Dean continued.

"After every date, she found some way to reinforce our bond. Sometimes it was sexual. Sometimes she would just talk to me, as she did after her first experience with Eric. Sometimes ..."

"What? Tell me," she asked.

"Sometimes she wanted me to go down on her. She wanted me to be a part of it ... even that part."

Dean continued, "Emily and I knew what Eric wanted. He told her when he made the date. He wanted to be the first man to claim her in our bed. He was there to take the last shred of dignity from a lady turned whore. And that is exactly what happened. He fucked her like she was a shameless slut. I was given the option to stay or go; I choose to stay and watched it all unfold. And now that we're both Executives, they still see one another from time to time."

"Speaking of shameless sluts, this one's ready to go upstairs," she said. Taking Dean by the hand, she led him to her bedroom.

Just inside the bedroom door, she stopped. Leon had arranged the room perfectly with the lights low and sheets turned down. She looked at the bed; it was the most intimate place in their home. Throughout the course of their marriage, she had only shared that bed with her beloved husband. Now, it was central to the satisfaction of Dean's crass desires. Whether it was with him or one of the others, inevitably she would compromise another part of her marriage by giving herself to an Executive on this bed, which had been prepared by her husband.

"This is all about you Dean and what you've come for," she said. Emma dropped to her knees and removed his shoes and socks. She handed them to Leon who put them on the foot rail of his clothes caddy. After removing his slacks, Leon folded and then hung them on the rack as well.

Staring directly into the eyes of her next lover, she unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm going to make this very good for you Dean," she whispered loud enough for both men to hear. Leon hung his shirt neatly on the caddy.

"Sit on the bed baby." Kneeling before him, she slipped off his shorts and took his penis in hand. The head was larger than average. "Nice," she complimented. It was the perfect size for her.

She pursed her lips, forming a crimson "O" as she looked up at him. They watched one another as she licked his shaft and laved the head of his cock. She took him in her mouth and put her own mark on his erect dick; her lipstick left a perfect ring on the shaft. She had no intention of blowing him. This was just another preliminary acknowledgment of her place in the hierarchy.

She gave him a couple of firm strokes and then stood. Stepping back, she looked to her husband and said, "Ok dear. It's time for you to do your part." She hoped her brief coaching would be enough to get him through the difficult task at hand.

Leon's erection tented his slacks which made Emma happy. He stepped behind her and lovingly ran his hands along her upper arms, stroking her with affection. Meeting Dean's eye, he slid the bra straps from her shoulders, unhooked it, and let it fall to the floor. He watched Dean's attention shift to her tits as he squeezed her hard, released and squeezed again. His manhandling elicited a desperate moan from his wife. He pinched and twisted her nipples so hard that again she cried out. This time the men heard pain mixed with pleasure in her cry.

Leon eased his fingers into the sides of her panties and slid them down her shapely legs. She stepped out of her panties and stood before Dean wearing only her heels and stockings. Emma was fully exposed and on display. The idea that she was offering herself to Dean, with her husband's help, caused her to flush with excitement. Her dark pink nipples stood out in anticipation and her nude, smooth shaven sex glistened with moisture.

Emma shivered as Dean inspected her body. She watched his attention travel from her breasts to her belly. When he paused at her crotch, she knew he was looking at her slit. Instinctively, she spread her legs and allowed him a glimpse of the goods soon to be enjoyed. She moved her feet apart, partially squatted and thrust her pelvis up towards Dean, releasing the smell of pussy into the air

Dean looked to Leon.

"She's yours for the taking." He had done exactly what his wife had asked. In their bedroom, he had stripped her down and offered her to his superior. It was an emotional but necessary moment. They both knew their marriage was changing.

Dean had a good idea of what Leon was going through. He was trying to make the best of things. Outwardly, Leon was certainly taking it well. Dean was not unsympathetic but he was here to satisfy his desire to fuck Emma.

"I was given a choice to stay or go when Eric first took my wife. I'm giving you the same choice Leon. If you decide to go, that's a final decision. Don't come back. If you decide to stay, you're free to leave at any time. You can move a chair to the foot of the bed, if you decide to watch," Dean replied.

"Mind if I get comfortable?" Leon asked, "and may I ..."

"Sure, and you're free to masturbate while she blows me but, not afterwards," Dean answered as he moved to the center of the bed, "You need to learn to time and control your orgasms. It will boost your excitement and hunger."

Emma joined her lover and pressed her body against his. Her breasts were crushed along his side and her mons rested on his leg. This time as they embraced and kissed, she grasped his erection and began gentle strokes while thumbing his pre cum over the head of his cock. When they broke their kiss, she straddled him and offered her tit. He latched on, greedily. "Harder. Suck me harder," she hissed and presented the other nipple, "Bite me. Ahh! Harder. Oh Yes!"

She kissed his face over and over again. Purposely, she dragged the flesh of her tits along his body as she worked her way down to his chest. He said nothing. He didn't have to. They all knew where she was headed.

The men looked at one another over Emma's body while she caressed her lover with her mouth and breasts. Moving down, she straddled one of Dean's legs and ground her mons and clit along his thigh. Dean felt the moist evidence of her aroused state.

Leon saw Emma's glistening fluids on Dean's thigh as she continued to rub her own pussy for pleasure. He began slowly stroking his own erection.

She finally reached Dean's penis. After kissing the head, she ran her lips and tongue up and down the shaft before continuing down to place kisses along his thigh. She then worked her way slowly back up the length of his leg. Emma paused to lick Dean's balls before kissing down and back up his other leg. All the while, she continued to lovingly stroking his penis while she dragged her big tits across his thighs.

Emma was having very naughty thoughts.

Moving between his legs, the kissing was over. She looked to her lover, opened her mouth and engulfed his helmet. Then she went to work with her tongue, first around the rim and then gently but firmly flicked his frenulum. She raised her body and while maintaining eye contact with her stud, placed her legs outside of his. She raised her ass blocking Dean's view of Leon, while simultaneously providing Leon with a familiar view of her private flesh. She hoped it would give Dean an idea of his own. Now she bobbed deeper, pushing the tip of his cock to the muscular entrance of her throat.

The soft moan in Dean's deep masculine voice let both Emma and Leon know her ministrations were having the desired effect. He craved the view she had provided her husband. "Turn around Emma. I want this 69," Dean said in a husky voice.

"Perfect. Just as I'd hoped," she thought to herself. Not only would she get a good pussy licking out of this, secretly she was setting her husband up for a thrill of his own.

She turned around and adjusted herself to give the stud comfortable access to her genitals. His hands were free, allowing him to easily manipulate her pussy or ass cheeks as he so desired. She curled her stocking clad feet around his head. The sole of her left foot touched his left ear and the ankle of her other foot brushed against his hair. She gave her husband a happy, beautiful smile, opened her mouth and playfully flicked her tongue up and down her client's penis.

As she lowered her dripping vulva to his mouth she told him, in her sexiest voice, "I love sucking cock and hope you like my pussy." She and her husband were grinning at each other. Sure, she was about to blow this guy but so far, as a married couple, they were having some fun together.

Emma had chosen First, an entrancing perfume. The fragrance was subtle, not overpowering, but definitely sexually suggestive. When he started to eat her pussy, the scent was a faint, but present. However, Dean was soon engulfed by the heady aroma of her musky female essence.

Her fluids were copious and unmistakably declared her to be a sexually aroused woman. "This is perfect. Your sex is beautiful. You taste great. I love your musk," he replied, "Now suck my dick."

"My pleasure Dean," she responded. Smiling at her husband, Emma arched her eyebrows and gripped the hard dick which was in front of her face. When she bent down for fellatio, she knew this time it would be to completion.

Dean enjoyed the taste and smell of the beautiful woman as she fellated him. She was delicious. He would return the pleasure as soon as he took care of one detail. His position was perfect and the time was right. He kissed her high on her thigh right next to her vagina. Forming an "O" with his lips, he sucked hard.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers