Executive Privilege Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

Her slim hips withstood the full force of his thrusts; she knew she'd feel stiff in the morning.

"I'm so close Dean. You're making me cum. Fuck yes," Emma cried, "I'm going to cum on your cock."

Feeling an overwhelming urge and desperate for sexual release, Leon watched Dean thrust hard into his wife as his nuts pressed against her ass. His eyes were momentarily drawn to her hands as they gripped Dean's arms; her wedding rings glimmered in the low light. She kissed her lover's neck in appreciation and passion as she urged him on with her lusty words. While grunting and groaning like an animal, Dean ignored Leon as he reached his sexual peak. Emma wrapped Dean tightly in her arms and legs. Leon knew she was clutching Dean's cock with her pussy. He watched them look elatedly into one another's eyes as they completed the act of mating.

Whimpering and moaning in pleasure, Emma accepted Dean's last powerful thrust into her body. She felt his cock stiffen and swell. That was followed by the unmistakable throbbing and pulsing of his penis as it ejaculated in her vagina. The warmth of his semen triggered a deep orgasm that swept through her. "YES. AHHH! AHHH!" she screamed, as an explosion of sexual excitement overpowered her. Emma raised her pelvis to meet his second spurt and then his third, taking his semen deep into her body. She shuddered, stiffened and felt a huge release of energy. Her toes curled and her legs shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed on her lover's penis.

"AHHH" she convulsed around his cock, "AHHH" she clutched and unclutched his cock over and over again.

"Dean, you fucked me so good!! I can't stop cuming. Thank you. Thank you." She gripped him tightly while enjoying her orgasm.

Leon watched the couple climax together. His beloved wife had just had a seemingly endless orgasm in the arms of her lover, while crying out his name and thanking him for her pleasure. His superior's dick had just enjoyed the amazing squeeze of Emma's pussy during the orgasm he gave her. Now, the man consummated their relationship by filling her with his seed. This was truly powerful. His heart was beating wildly. He didn't know if he would pass out or have an uncontrolled climax of his own. Dean was right; not masturbating had made the experience very intense.

His thrusts finally slowed to a halt. Panting, Dean cradled Emma in his arms. His cock was still buried in her vagina, as he paused to catch his breath. They clung together in a final affirmation of the act they'd just performed. For several minutes, they lay kissing and sweating, neither wanting to end their sexual union. It wasn't until his cock started to soften and their breathing finally returned to normal, that he withdrew his wilting slimy dick and rolled off her.

"Thank you," she said and feeling slutty, purposely, she left her legs open, fully exposing herself to both men. Her clit and labia were red and swollen; Dean's mark was streaked by his pearly semen as it leaked from her hole. Taking this young beauty had been thrilling and deeply satisfying for the Executive.

Leon looked at the cream covering Dean's shaft. He realized how deep he had been inside Emma when his excitement peaked and he sated his passion. The reality of this man's hot cum pooling inside his wife had been a result of his decision to share her. At its most basic level, he provided Emma to Dean for the purpose of Dean's sexual gratification in exchange for money. The transaction had now been finalized.

Downstairs, Emma's phone rang.

"Honey, that's my work phone. Please take that call for me," she asked of her husband.

"Gladly," he replied. He'd seen plenty of these two for the moment. Grabbing his shirt and slacks he went for the phone, his bobbing erection led the way.

Dean got up and stood next to the bed ready to dress. Emma rolled onto her side, and met his gaze.

"So, was it everything you hoped it would be?" she asked.

"It sure was and then some. This was incredible. I'll remember it for a long time," he replied with unadulterated sincerity.

She moved next to him and they embraced. "Someone had to be the first to take me this way. You made our first time together very special. Thank you again," she smiled and offered herself for a kiss. It was long and passionate.

Downstairs, Leon saw Clinton Santini's face and name on the caller ID. As he answered the call, he saw there were two voice mail messages, one of them from Eric Martin. After a friendly greeting, Clinton came right to the point. His wife would be out of town this weekend. He wanted a date with Emma for Saturday night. He'd pick her up at seven for dinner and would spend the night. "I know there's a four-hour limit for dates this month. But, don't book anybody behind me for Saturday," Clinton instructed.

"Yes sir. I understand. I know she'll look forward to being with you again," he replied.

"There's no need for you to stay home Saturday night. You're free to make your own plans. Just don't bother us when you come home. Tell her I'll call tomorrow to talk over what she should wear and ... just to catch up. Thanks Leon."

He was just about to check the voice mail messages when the phone rang again. It was Bill Rice. Again, there was a brief friendly greeting and then Bill got down to business. He wanted to see Emma tonight.

"I see she's booked till 8:30. Put me down for 8:45," Rice instructed. Leon heard the excitement in his voice.

"Mr. Rice, she'd be fresher a little later this evening or better yet tomorrow," Leon replied trying to slow things down a bit.

"I understand and that's very thoughtful. I'm finishing a date now and just saw Neva's message. Clinton told me about last weekend over lunch today and that stirred my interest in Emma. I'll have her tonight," Rice replied.

"Yes sir. We'll be looking forward to seeing you at 8:45," Leon confirmed.

From the kitchen, he saw Emma walk Dean to the door. After a brief kiss, she closed the door, turned, leaned back and took a deep breath. She enjoyed the sex but, was glad it was over. She wanted a drink and time to relax with her husband.

She saw Leon approach with her chardonnay spritzer. "You read my mind, you dear man," she said gratefully accepting the chilled beverage.

"I can see you need a break, but your next date will be here in 20 minutes," he told her.

"No way!"

"Oh, yes way. Bill Rice. He's just finishing a date and coming straight to our place."

"Who's he with now?" Emma asked.

"He didn't say," Leon answered.

"OK. We can do this. Change the sheets and neaten the room. Don't use air freshener; light a candle. I'll grab a quick shower. You meet him at the door and I'll be down as soon as possible. Shit. Let's go," she told him and with a quick kiss they were off to get ready for her second date of the evening.

In the shower, she quickly sluiced herself out with two fingers as best she could. She knew she didn't get it all, but hoped she got the majority.

In Chicago, she thought the notion of being paid for putting out was what made this arrangement so hot. The illicit nature of money changing hands compelled her to do her best at pleasuring the bosses; she wanted them to feel they got their money's worth. She now realized that for her, it was about more than the money.

Emma's vaginal canal was already lubricating itself in anticipation of the next few hours. Her labia and entire vulva were swollen; her clitoris and nipples began to tighten. A familiar sexual cord had been struck deep within her. A man she'd met briefly, only once, was on his way to their home for one reason, to use her for his own sexual gratification. Her body was already primed for sex at the thought of giving herself to another man, right after being taken by Dean. This would be her new reality. She would face a series of other men and that thought was alluring. Emma had to face facts; this was affecting her in a way she hadn't anticipated. The deviant nature of this arrangement appealed to her on a very primal level.

Carefully, she reapplied her lipstick and was touching up her eyes when the doorbell rang. Fucker was right on time. Oh, well. She gave herself a final wipe between her legs and put on a fresh bra and panties.

Leon greeted the Executive.

"Where's the slut," he asked coarsely.

"Emma's upstairs getting ready for you. She'll be down in a moment," Leon replied, "Can I fix you a drink?"

"Jack Daniels on the rocks."

As Leon handed a cocktail to his superior, both men watched Emma descend the staircase in her black robe and heels. Her eyes were locked on her next lover. He was tall, straight-backed, and not in bad shape for a man his age. He looked old enough to be her father.

He was smiling, clearly pleased with what he saw. When he bent to kiss her youthful cheek, he praised her beauty. Older man or not, she knew he was sincere and appreciated the flattery.

Without pause, she moved to him with a radiant smile, "I'm so glad you had time to come over this evening Mr. Rice. I've been looking forward to getting to know you," she greeted him and then kissed him fully on the lips.

"Please, call me Bill. I was finishing a date with Ally Voit when I saw Neva's message. Over lunch this afternoon, Clinton told me that you're a delightful young woman and a great lover. I know you've been entertaining this evening, but I didn't want to wait. I want you tonight," he replied, evenly.

"So, Leon told me. I can assure I'm honored and glad you didn't hesitate to call." She felt surprisingly nervous in response to his candid statement. This tall, distinguished older man would soon be using her in whatever way he saw fit, even though he knew she had just been with Dean. The prospect was making her wetter than she'd been in a long time.

Slowly, she parted her robe to reveal her breasts, straining against the lace bra as she breathed. The robe then fell to her feet. She did a slow provocative turn and spread her feet a little wider. Bending at the waist, she gave Bill a good look at the merchandise that had been paid for with company money. She always felt a thrill as she exposed her intimate flesh to a new lover for the first time. Taking her place beside him, she kissed his neck and detected a faint trace of perfume. "Hmmm, am I enjoying the scent of your last lover or your wife?" she asked with a smile.

"Ally's one of my favorites. You, my dear, are a very beautiful and sexy young woman," he complimented.

"Thank you and you're a handsome man who I find quite attractive," she replied putting her hands on his shoulders while his caressed her hips. Bill kissed her passionately as he placed one hand on the back of her head and the other along her waist. Without a moment's hesitation, she melted into his embrace. Emma slipped her warm tongue into his inviting mouth. They kissed deeply while his hands dropped to her bottom and squeezed suggestively.

Again, Leon felt humiliation as he watched his wife in another man's arms, sharing their first kiss. As the couple kissed each other; their salacious chemistry was evident. Leon felt his erection peak in his trousers as his sexual excitement built.

Then suddenly Emma's hand dropped. Leon gasped as he watched her reach for Bill's bulge. Bill had hardly touched her; she made the first move. It was remarkable to both Leon and Bill that initial genital contact was made by the female, who was clearly ready for sex. Leon could read his wife well and saw the glimmer in her eyes. She wanted Bill and he obliged by cupping her vulva and sliding two fingers past her panties, along her slit and into her very wet hole. She gasped loudly and instinctively shuffled her feet apart providing better access to her womanhood.

Bill broke the kiss with a look of craven desire. He took Emma by the hand and turned to Leon. To Leon's embarrassment, they both looked at the wet stain on his pants, just above the top of his erection. Bill then looked him right in the eye. "I know you're excited and want to watch your wife have sex. I'll allow that, but not tonight. This evening, I want to be alone with her. When we're together, you're free to leave the premises or to masturbate in privacy. I know how you're feeling. It's hard in the beginning."

Bill continued, "It's likely that every Executive has put a message on Emma's phone or will call tonight to schedule a date. I offer this advice. Stay downstairs, fix yourself a drink and sort out the rest of her schedule for the week. I'll be finished with her in an hour or so. Later, it will be much more exciting for you to take her if you've refrained from masturbating, but that's up to you. It's time for you to leave us alone."

"Thanks for the advice Bill. I appreciate it," Leon replied. His face was red with shame as he stood in front of his superior, the next man in line to fuck his wife. Leon blew her a kiss as she turned away with his superior.

Emma led the way, giving him the thoughtfully prepared view; the black panties provided a contrast against her creamy cheeks. She knew her ass was perfect, round and muscular. As she swayed her hips, her bottom beckoned to Bill suggestively, letting him know it was his for the taking.

Leon watched his wife flaunt herself to her next lover, a man old enough to be her father.

"Lock the door Emma." Bill instructed. As she set the privacy lock on the bedroom door, it clicked. All three heard the sound of Leon being locked out of his own bedroom while his superior was in possession of Emma. Bill was making sure he, not her husband, would be Emma's priority during their time together.

Bill motioned for her to come to him. They moved into one another's arms almost becoming one. He kissed her passionately as his hands gently glided up and down her back and across her firm ass. When he fondled her breasts, she slipped off the bra.

"They're beautiful," he complimented as he hefted and weighed them in his hands, "I love big tits."

"I love to have them handled by a man who appreciates them and there's no need to be gentle. My girls are ready to party. Now, let's get you undressed, you sexy man," Emma said with a smile, "You've got me hot even though you've hardly touched me." She slowly removed his jacket, shirt and pants, after removing his socks and shoes.

Wearing only his boxers, Bill put his hands on Emma's shoulders and gave a gentle downward push; it was an unspoken request understood by every woman. As an experienced fellatrix, she felt very natural on her knees while preparing to pleasure his manhood. Bill's cock was about average, not too big, not to small. It was perfect for sucking. As soon as she removed his boxers, she saw his pubic hair was matted and wet; his cock sticky.

She detected a familiar odor. Cunt ... it was the unmistakable scent of a female's natural musk. It had to be Ally's. Taking his cock in her right hand, she looked up at him and arched an eyebrow.

"Ally's quite delicious, at least when it's fresh from her gash. I wanted to get over here as soon as I could, so I skipped the cleanup. I hope you don't mind," he replied.

"No worries. The added flavor makes me feel extra slutty," she replied, smiling. Emma was aroused by the musky smell and taste of a woman, of sweat and semen. Her crimson lips formed an inviting hole for his shaft. Looking at him, she began to kiss and lick his cock, while sensually twisting it in her hand. His penis was skillfully caressed as she covered every inch of it with soft, tender kisses. She brought her mouth down to his balls and licked the naughty mixture of Ally's juices and Bill's semen before covering them with her own flavor.

"Fuck yes, like that ..."

Emma gazed up into his eyes as she licked and sucked his shaft, making sure her big tits pressed against his thighs with every move. She dipped her head forward and back as he gently rocked his hips while fucking her face.

Slowly, she dragged her tongue upward, licking the underside of his dick until she made her way to the tip. She opened her mouth and sensuously wrapped her lips around his smooth, perfectly shaped knob. While fisting the shaft, she sucked his helmet with the same easy rhythm.

Emma loved to suck cock. The taste and smell of Bill's last whore only heightened her lust. With half his shaft in her mouth, she sucked hard and looked up, giving him the perfect view of her cock-sucking lips around his manhood.

"You're so beautiful Emma. Good girl," he encouraged while running his fingers through her luxurious dark red hair. He made no effort to guide her head. She was in control of the fellatio.

"I love your penis. It's the perfect size for me. You can fuck me as hard as you want with this beautiful dick," she replied.

Looking down at his cocksucker, Bill saw her licking the underside of his cock as she pleasured him. Tonight, he wanted to sample all of her holes.

Now Emma began to take more and more of his cock in her mouth and to the back of her throat. She only released a slight gurgle as she took his average size member in her throat until her lips pressed against his pubic hair and his balls were dangling below her chin. She pulled up and met his eyes. Down she went again, this time fucking his cock with her throat.

"That's enough of that," he said, noting with pride that the mark from her red lipstick encircled his shaft just short of his pubic hair, "On the bed, on your back."

She stood up and stepped back. With a smile, she dropped the black satin panties for her next lover.

"I'm so fucking hot for you. I need to fuck," she told him, her voiced laced with longing. Her clit was swollen and her wet cunt throbbed in need. Moving onto the bed, Emma took the opportunity to pinch and twist her own nipples.

As they lay together, he took his time exploring her her firm flesh, sucking each nipple in turn as he handled her tits.

"That's it sweetie, suck my titties," she encouraged.

His hands were hot as he firmly held her breasts, squeezed them hard and then pulled her nipples out in a long stretch. Emma found it both painful and stimulating. He bit her tits and then her nipples.

Sliding his hands along her sides, he caressed her down to her well-formed bottom and then back. With one hand, he firmly grabbed and began to massage her exquisite ass. When he parted her cheeks with his middle finger, she took the hint and spread her legs to ease his access. Wetting his finger along her slit, Bill then ran his digit from clit to asshole, pressing and teasing each orifice. He was measured as he stroked her naked lips and the opening between them. While moving her clit from side to side, it seemed as if he was checking out the merchandise.

"I like that a lot, but I can't get any wetter." Emma groaned in pleasure, "I need to be fucked. Please fuck me."

"I want you from behind. Tits down, ass up."

"My pleasure baby," Emma acknowledged as she eagerly centered herself on the bed, facing her headboard. She settled on her elbows and knees and then lowered her shoulders. Arching her back, she lifted her bottom and presented both holes to her stud. Her breasts pressed against the mattress while she waited to be taken like a bitch in heat.

Bill lingered, enjoying her submissive position. The vision of her ass being lewdly offered was enticing. Taut and curvy, the svelte heart-shaped fanny was perfect. He kneaded and fondled her ass, cupping the smooth butt cheeks in his hands. As he spread her firm shapely buns to more fully reveal her anus, his rock-hard cock twitched at the sight. He placed himself behind her, spreading her knees further apart with his legs. Then, with his right hand he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina.

Emma felt him center his penis then smoothly penetrate her pussy. She was slick from her voluminous secretions which had mingled with the remains of Dean Tagg's ejaculation. Feeling pleasurably full, she gave him a good squeeze and braced her body.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers