Executive Privilege Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

"That's sweet and we'll do it that way soon, but not tonight. Honey, I'm a real mess down there. I showered after Dean, but couldn't get all of him out of my pussy. I'm full of Bill in both holes and we sweated all over each other. I'm going to shower and I'll meet you in bed."

Since they were out of clean sheets, all Leon could do was straighten the bed, the sheets already splattered with the results of her sexual activity. Leon accepted that they would make love and then sleep on wet spots.

She lay beside him, stroking his face with one leg draped over his. For the first time that night, she was comfortably intimate with her loving husband. She knew this was not the time to explain the new restrictions on their sex life that would last for the next several months. In essence, he would be allowed to have intercourse with her only after she had been fucked by another man, or men. Emma was determined to take care of Leon's sexual needs and vowed to herself that it wouldn't always be with a used, sloppy pussy.

"So, how was it with Bill?"

She expected his question. "He warmed up in my mouth and vagina then fucked me in the ass. After recovering, he pounded my pussy without a word. He didn't even look at me. I was used like a fuck hole."

"Did you enjoy it?"

His questions were natural. He was testing her and also testing himself. She didn't fault him for that and maybe, in this moment, that was all right. "The anal sex for sure. Of course, its humiliating to be ass fucked by a strange man and he required my full submission but, it was very good. I spread my legs and endured the pussy pounding because I had no choice. Eventually, nature took its course and I came as I'm sure you heard. If I wasn't here with you, I'd feel like shit right about now."

"This might sound strange, but its ok with me for you to get off on this," Leon said apologetically, "We're doing this for a reason and you should enjoy it when possible. There's nothing to feel guilty about. I love you and appreciate what you are doing for us. I want you as a woman and as my wife."

"Honey, we've got a lot to talk about," Emma said. "We'll stay in tomorrow night and go through Neva's orientation. I'll give you as much detail as you want about tonight. You must be churning inside and ... you need and deserve sexual relief. I don't feel guilty or ashamed. We're renting my body to those men; they used me for their pleasure and I enjoyed it. We had our fun before Dean fucked me. You shouldn't be embarrassed about getting an erection while you watched him take me. I agree we should channel any excitement into our own gratification. I'm freshly fucked and loaded with the semen of other men. You can have me any way you want, make love to me or fuck me. I'm here for you baby."

She spread her legs and lifted her knees. He stared at the familiar flesh between her open and inviting thighs, offered freely to him. Never in their years together had he seen her vulva so red, puffy or so obviously sore. Her inner lips were inflamed and protruded obscenely from her abused slit. Her clitoris was red, engorged and pushing out from its hood. His young wife's charming slit was now a red gash, open and inviting the man she had chosen as her own to be the next man to take her.

Leon studied the marks on her vulva and ass; their meaning was clear. He took his place between her open legs and positioned his penis at her gaping cunt, unable to avoid touching Dean's mark. Kissing his wife deeply, Leon conveyed all the burning passion he felt for her. He eased into her warm hole, while holding one hand behind her head. Emma's sheath was wet, slick, loose and unfamiliar. He could hardly feel himself or her. They looked at one another and silently acknowledged the new reality.

"It's completely natural," she gently explained, "my anal and vaginal muscles are normally closed. They were forced open for a long time tonight. They're fatigued just like any other muscle would be. In a few hours, they'll be back to normal. Our post coital union won't provide you the usual pleasure but I can't bear to take it in my ass right now. I understand if you don't want to fuck me. I could just blow you."

He started with slow shallow strokes. Placing his head beside hers, he whispered, "Talk to me."

A shiver traveled down her spine. He wanted details.

"Bill ate my ass. He sucked my anus and tongued me. Before he fucked me in my ass, he kissed me and I could smell my ass on his breath and taste it in his mouth. It was nasty, but the ass fuck was amazing. One of the best I've ever had."

She heard him suck in his breath. He was still making short strokes, but soon transitioned to deeper thrusts.

"He wasn't finished with me honey. He wanted my cunt. At first, he took me on my back. Using his knees, he pushed my legs wide apart. It was a hard, pounding fuck. With each stroke, he drove me into the mattress."

Her husband's breathing become more ragged and his grip on the back of her head tightened. He kept pushing, reaching for her cervix.

She thrust her hips to his tempo, trying to help him reach her core.

"Then he turned me over and put a pillow under my hips. He straddled me and made me pull my ass cheeks apart. At first I thought he was going back in my ass. Then he told me, 'put your fingers lower and spread yourself. I want to see your cunt.' He made me show my cunt hole. This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry Leon. I had to do it because ... because I'm his whore."

He picked up his pace, desperately trying to reach her cervix.

Emma wrapped her arms around Leon and pulled his full weight onto her, his chest to her breasts.

"He fucked me for a while and then put his cockhead on my g spot. He just stayed on it, fucking my g spot. That's when I lost it. Leon ... I came hard clutching his dick as best I could. When he paused, I knew he was enjoying my convulsions on his cock. Then, he shoved it in hard, all the way in, onto my cervix. He came deep in my womanhood, filling me with his sperm."

Leon moaned and pushed in as far as he could. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" the sexually frustrated husband exclaimed as he took his turn using his wife to relieve himself. It turned out to be much more than simple sexual relief. He experienced one of the most powerful and satisfying orgasms of his life. His pent-up semen ejaculated in strong, voluminous streams propelling his sperm deep into his wife mixing with the seed of the other men.

She lifted and wrapped her legs around him. "I want you to stay inside me forever," she cooed.

He was overwhelmed with incredible physical and emotional sensations. As his excitement tapered, he felt the peaceful relaxation of his afterglow. He wanted nothing more than to hold her, to remain together and feel the reassurance of their bond as husband and wife.

"I'm glad we made love. I don't know why I want details. But, hearing them changed nothing about my feelings for you. You mean everything to me. I'm sure you have more to tell. Just know this... I love you," he quietly professed to his wife.

Leon had given Emma the emotional reassurance she needed. He accepted her sexual relationship with both men. Each was different and he handled it like a man. He'd come a long way since his jealous reaction to the consummation of her relationship with Clinton in Chicago. Emma had enough; she was satisfied, sore and very tired. Tomorrow, she'd sleep late. Then, she'd get in touch with Lisa and talk things over with the more experienced whore. Sleep came quickly in the arms of her loving husband.

*****

If you enjoyed the story, please vote.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers