Executive Privilege Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

His cock felt good, really good. Bill thrust, paused, and she squeezed. He pulled back slightly, she squeezed, and he pushed in again. Picking up the pace, he began to pound her with increasing force. On every thrust, she bounced her supple ass high, making sure he drove in to the base. Emma's heart raced as he fucked her; his rhythm affected her whole body.

Lubrication poured from her vagina and wet slapping sounds filled the room. She tightened her fists on the sheet as an orgasm bore down on her, threatening to break through at any moment.

"Oh, Emma. This is so good. You're so tight and wet," Bill whispered as he enjoyed her warm young body.

Emma got wet, stayed wet and enjoyed it more when her lovers appreciated it. His softy spoken words reminded her she was very much a woman, one who was being enjoyed by a virile man. She was a woman near the brink of orgasm.

"Emma, I've got something to take care of before we lube up," he said while kneeling behind her.

Her heart raced. That could only mean one thing.

She felt the older man place soft kisses on her ass before prying her cheeks apart. He ran his tongue up and down her crack and then started licking her anus. On her elbows and knees, with her tits hanging down, she thought, "This is like a dog licking his bitch's ass." Emma moaned in pleasure when she felt his tongue probe her asshole.

Bill reached up with both hands, gripped her ass cheeks and spread them widely. He stretched her anus as he licked all around her aperture and thrust his tongue in and out repeatedly. Bill kissed her asshole as if he was kissing her mouth or cunt, fully, deeply and without reservation.

"Oh that's so good," she gasped in passion and disbelief.

Then he sucked her asshole. No one had ever sucked her ass.

Bill felt the ring of her anus slightly rise as he coaxed it into his mouth. Her right leg trembled as he alternated between driving his tongue into her asshole and sucking it. Her softened hole readily accepted his hard, wet tongue as he slid past her anus and licked her rectum.

She wasn't expecting such deep penetration, but it felt fantastic.

"Fuuuuuck! Oh fuck, you are so good. You are so good at this. Unnnnhhh. Damn! Eat my ass baby. Tongue me... yes, yes, yes," she cried in excitement.

He put his lips on the brown skin next to her anus and sucked hard.

Immediately, Emma knew what he was doing.

He bit down to darken his mark and again gave it a long hard suck. Pulling back, he saw that his sat just above Dean's on the same side.

"Get the lube Emma," he instructed.

"Of course," she said, turning to him, "but, first I want to thank you for eating my ass. That was the best." As she moved closer to kiss him she caught the scent of her ass on his breath and hesitated. If it was on his breath, it was in his mouth. He noticed her hesitation. Instantly, she knew what she had to do. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a deep kiss, her tongue thrusting and swirling in his mouth. Emma shared the taste of her ass with her lover.

Emma retrieved the Astroglide from the nightstand and thoroughly lubricated her asshole inside and out. She then applied plenty of lubricant onto her lover's penis, making sure he was completely coated and fully hard. When finished, she wiped her hands. "How do you want me?"

"Crouched, with your cheeks spread," he quietly guided.

She obeyed, crouching on her knees with her ass in the air and her head on the mattress. Her breasts hung heavy beneath her.

He couldn't see Emma's face of course; her dark red hair fell just off her porcelain shoulders. With her knees far apart, she was well positioned for sodomy. She reached around and spread her heart shaped ass, revealing its fresh mark to her stud. The skin around her little pucker was light brown; his mark left an even darker blemish on that amber colored skin. The brown hues were a reminder of what that hole is typically used for and the taboo nature of what he had in mind. Her vulva was red, inner labia swollen and flared. Next to the fresh cunt mark, her vagina gaped slightly. A few bruises dotted the inside of her thighs. A string of her vaginal secretions hung from the tip of her clitoris. The well fucked slut was ready for more.

Emma's wedding rings signified that she was married to Leon. But, offering herself so provocatively for an ass fucking confirmed this beautiful young woman was Bill's whore. This was very hot.

Emma felt the warm head of Bill's phallus on her tight ass hole as he positioned himself to mount her.

"Ready to be fucked up your ass?" he asked.

"You bet," she acknowledged as she pushed back, past the softness of the hot tip, until she felt the full stiffness of his erection. Bearing down, she moved it past her outer sphincter. He pushed forward, penetrating her inner sphincter by an inch or so and stopped. She felt a pinch but knew she could easily handle this penis. Over her shoulder, she saw him staring down at his cock as it partially penetrated her ass. Smiling at her lover, she said "I hope you like the view. Thanks for the pause Bill. I'm ready. You can take me now."

Steadying herself, she extended her arms in front of her. This caused her back to arch and her bottom to push further back towards her lover.

He took his time working his way into her rectum and enjoyed every inch he claimed. Emma's dilated, light-brown anus clutched his shaft as he impaled her with his dick. He loved watching his cock slowly disappearing in the forbidden hole; the first-time thrill of taking the new bitch's ass. Once fully in, he gripped her hips tightly and pulled her back. His hips pressed harder into her cheeks and she felt his abdomen pressing against her naked skin as she submitted to the dominant male. He pleasured himself by combining the rotation of his penis in her body with the manhandling of her hips around his cock. It was a powerful and wonderful sensation they both enjoyed, and was intensified as he thrust deeper into her tunnel.

He started with long slow strokes, pulling her back to him on each. His cock glided in and out of her tight hole, which grasped the back of his cock's head on each withdrawal.

"I love it Bill," she encouraged, "slow and deep is the best way to start. I won't be able to grip you for long so enjoy it while I can."

As he continued to stroke her, she reached down and began masturbating. Her nipples were erect from the taboo activities. Slipping her fingers into her still dripping pussy she was able to appreciate the sensation of his lunging cock.

He began to thrust harder and faster.

His balls slapped against her wet cunt, and she relished the continuous pressure of his cock in her ass ... smooth, hard and hot. Grunting and sweating, they rutted like animals. She diddled her clit and began to groan each time she took him deep, surrendering herself to the raw feelings that coursed through her body.

"Oh yes, YES. BILL FUCK MY ASS. Fuck my ass baby," Emma urged, "FUCK YOUR BITCH." She looked back and saw his lust-filled eyes watching his dick as it repeatedly pumped in and out of her ass.

He slapped her ass cheeks in turn. On each retreat of his cock, the pink inner flesh of her rectal wall followed. The sight of her insides clinging to his dick was one he savored.

"FUCK YES!" she responded, "BILL YOU'RE FUCKING MY ASS SO GOOD."

When Leon heard his wife cry out, he moved to the bottom of the stairs. Staring up to their bedroom door, jealousy raged inside him. His superior was alone with his wife, pleasuring themselves with sodomy while Leon was excluded. He didn't know how much more of this he could take. He gripped his dick tensely, through his trousers.

Several loud, sharp smacks were followed by Emma's high-pitched shrieks of delight. Shamelessly she took her pleasure as she was butt fucked.

Leon heard Emma praise his superior as he sodomized her and their libidinous sounds increased steadily. And then suddenly, Emma screamed his name over and over. Her grunts were guttural and desperate as she took it in the ass.

"I'm there Bill! I'm ready to come! FUCK ME BILL. FUCK ME," she screamed as she rubbed her clit. Her anal sphincter and the muscles in her pelvis spontaneously contracted.

A roaring climax overtook her. "AAAHHH. YES. OH FUCK," she screamed. Closing her eyes, she panted while trying to catch her breath. His fingers dug into her buttocks, bringing pain which mingled deliciously with the release of her orgasm. Again, she screamed in ecstasy as her pussy flooded. The muscles in her vagina and ass convulsed from the powerful orgasm.

The contractions of her pussy and her frenzied vocalizations took Bill over the top. Gripping her hips tightly, he pulled her onto his body. Groaning as he thrust his full length into her bottom, he ejaculated in the young female's rectum. She felt like a dirty girl, taking pleasure in the feel of his warm semen as it sprayed into her body.

Once his deposit was complete, he rolled off and pulled her into his arms. Emma turned to face her lover, flushed from her face to her breasts. Wrapping a leg over his hips, she pulled his head closer and gave him a passionate kiss. The faint taste of her ass was still in his mouth and on his breath.

They lay facing one another, enjoying their afterglow. "That was really good Emma. Your body is gorgeous. I love your ass. You're so fucking hot," he praised her.

She was gratified that he had so deeply enjoyed her body. "Counting the way you warmed me up, that's the best anal sex I've ever had. My orgasm was fantastic," she replied, "Thank you."

He held her to him and they kissed again, tenderly as lovers. She was very content in his arms.

"Emma, clean me up," he directed.

"Sure, I'll be right back," she moved to get out of bed and prepare a warm washcloth.

He held her arm. "Not like that Emma. I want you to make it more personal," he whispered in a husky voice. She suppressed a gasp as she understood just what he was asking of her.

She looked down to his semi turgid penis. It didn't look that bad. There was a faint brown stain and one brown spot. She was totally disgusted he would ask for this and did a quick mental calculation. The older man had thoroughly eaten her ass and brought her a tremendous amount of pleasure. She had already tasted herself in his mouth and had just told him he'd provided the best anal sex of her life. If she refused, he might get the idea she thought she was above that type of service and that wouldn't do. He was her lover and she was his ... whore.

"I've never done this before for any man, not even my husband. Please, let me get a soft, warm, wet wash cloth. Please" she pleaded with him.

He said nothing.

"If I do this for you, can we keep it strictly between us?" she asked. "I don't want my husband to know and I sure as hell don't want the other Executives to know. Can you do that? Can you promise me?"

"Yes. I'll tell no one. This will be our dirty little secret," he promised.

She kissed him again, this time deeply and he responded by thrusting his tongue fully into her mouth. Eye to eye she agreed, "I'll do this only for you and only because you were so good to me tonight."

Her time had come.

She kissed her way down his chest and taut abdomen to his penis. Knowing he'd want to watch her humiliation, she settled between his legs and prepared herself to orally cleanse the penis that had just sodomized her. She lifted his dick out of the way and started with his loose ball sack. Each testicle was sucked into her mouth and gently laved with her tongue. So far, she encountered little of the residue and smell. When his ball sack was clean, she licked his pubic hair; the taste and aroma grew stronger.

She now had to deal with the penis. She looked to her lover as she licked the back of his knob to make sure he was able to clearly watch her complete the demeaning act. Maintaining eye contact, she took the head into her mouth, thoughtfully washing his rim and the crown with her tongue. The bitter taste was disgusting as was the smell.

After a few long laps from the base of his shaft to the head, she unavoidably took in the residue of her own shit. Neva was right. As a married woman, she would never be able to do this in front of her husband. She went down to finish by taking his entire manhood into her mouth only to find he was becoming erect.

"Well, Well. Looks like you are enjoying the cleanup Bill and I'm not even finished," she said to him with a smile.

"Thank you, Emma. I appreciate what you're doing. You're a good girl," he replied, patronizing her and keeping silent about the brown stains on the corners of her mouth.

By the time she finished cleaning his penis, he was fully erect. Without a word, she decided to blow him. Skipping the preliminaries, she took him to the base of her tongue, came up for a deep breath then went back down to fuck him with her throat. After a few repetitions, his hips involuntarily thrust to the pulse of her blow job.

Emma decided to have some fun of her own. She came off his cock and asked, "Do you want to take this magnificent erection home to your wife or would you like me to take care of it?" she asked with a smile.

"Shit. Silly girl. She'll learn soon enough," he thought to himself. That's what she's here for. The main reason the wives of Executive tolerated this arrangement was because they didn't have to deal with the demands of every marital erection. After a night whoring, the last thing Bill's wife wanted was for him to bring home a hard-on. If he came home looking for sex, he'd spend the night in the guest room.

"You've done a good job getting me ready to fuck. On your back, whore," he replied.

After what she'd just done, that stung a little but she hadn't expected to be treated warmly. This wasn't about being pampered. Maybe it was a mistake to mention his wife. She moved to the center of the bed, raised her knees and spread her legs for him.

There was no more talking and no further eye contact. Bill took her and they were fully coupled after a few strokes. He supported himself on his elbows which were placed beside her shoulders; his face loomed above hers. Mounted as he was, with his arms holding her in place, Bill was in full control of Emma's body. He started his fuck with deep, slow strokes. Soon his hunger took over and he ravaged her with powerful thrusts... pounding her hard, as only a prostitute would permit.

Emma correctly perceived a shift in the dynamic. Bill no longer required her involvement, just the use of her hot body. She'd experienced this before with a couple of other men. Both times it was the last date they ever had with her. She knew this wouldn't be her last date with Bill Rice or the last time she would be used this way. The degradation was part of the deal. She was his fuck hole, his bitch. Lying back, she took her fucking like a good whore.

It was almost ten o'clock when Leon prepared his second cocktail. He heard the headboard knock against the wall. They were fucking again. Bill was between Emma's thighs, pounding her into the mattress. They'd been going at it for over an hour. There had been periods of quiet punctuated by audible grunts, groans and her screams. Emma voiced encouragement, pleasure and her desire for sexual fulfillment. It was Bill's name she yelled over and over. That reality drove Leon to down his drink quickly.

Bill had been right. Every one of the other Executives called to schedule a date and Emma was booked for the rest of the week. Leon reserved tomorrow, Tuesday and Sunday as her days off. She had one date on Wednesday, three Thursday, one on Friday afternoon, a dinner date Friday night, one Saturday morning and an overnight Saturday evening with Clinton Santini. Well, now she's a working girl with a busy schedule.

Leon had spent the last hour with a fully hard erection. His cock strained for release and leaked so profusely that he needed a fresh pair of slacks. Now that the scheduling was complete and things upstairs had quieted, he wondered what they were doing. His sexual tension was intense.

In the bedroom, Bill had turned Emma onto her front, lying flat. He helped slip a pillow under her hips. He made her spread her lips so he could view her cunt as he entered her from behind. Bill laid on top of on her, using his full weight to hold her still. Emma was aroused by the pressure of his body. The act symbolized her submissive state.

Bill shifted and increased the angle of his penetration as he gripped the nape of her neck with his hand. He now very intentionally stroking her g spot with his cock head and had her full attention. Reflexively, Emma moved her hips to meet his forceful thrusts. She grunted like an animal on every stroke as she was completely dominated by her stud. Her arms were fully extended, her hands clutching the sheets. Her legs began to quiver in excitement as she felt an orgasm build in her pelvis.

"AHHHH I'M COMING. BILL. BILL. YOU'RE MAKING ME COME. I CAN'T HELP IT. I'M COMIMG," she screamed, completely out of control and helpless from the frantic humping of his hips. As Bill relentlessly bore down, her pussy clutched and unclutched his cock as she experienced one orgasm after another coming harder and closer together.

He slowed his fuck to enjoy the contractions on his dick. The exquisite sensation of the beautiful whore in full orgasm pushed him over the top. "UGH ... YES EMMA. FUCK YOU'RE GOOD. UGGGH," he thrust as deep as he could into the young female, pressed the head of his cock to her cervix and completed the act of mating.

Ten minutes later the couple came downstairs. Leon made no attempt to hide his erection.

"That was a real pleasure, Leon. Very satisfying. I'm already looking forward to our next date," was Bill's only acknowledgment to him.

Emma saw Bill to the door, kissed him good night and locked the door behind him. "Honey, I need a drink," she told her husband. When he brought it over, she rose, put one hand behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss. She properly greeted her husband, her tongue meeting his as they reunited.

"Fresh and minty? You didn't have to wash his semen out of your mouth for my benefit," he responded to her great relief.

They tried to relax together but two issues loomed: Leon's very obvious erection and her fatigue.

"Tonight was fun dear. I thoroughly enjoyed it, well almost all of it. I didn't think I would but, I did." She explained. She told him how physically demanding the evening had been and that her hips and both holes would be very sore in the morning.

A true loving husband, Leon told her of his need to reunite with her, but added that he understood her condition. "A hand job would work for tonight," he offered.

"My darling, I appreciate that more than you will ever know. I love you Leon and we need to have sex. First and foremost, I'm here for you. You've been through a lot tonight and I know it hasn't been easy. I'm proud of the way you controlled yourself. You deserve sex with your wife right now."

"There's another important reason that I want you tonight. I'm carrying the live sperm of two men. I need yours inside me and I won't rest till I have it."

"As I said, this was a taxing experience. Just so you're not surprised, I'm going to feel different tonight. I'll shower and meet you in bed," she offered.

"No," he replied and paused, "We both agreed to this arrangement. I saw you give yourself to Dean and heard you scream in pleasure as Bill took you. You like sex, but I'm fully involved in this as your partner. You're not dirty and you don't need to clean. This will be the first time for me since I wasn't allowed to have you in Chicago. As a man and as your husband, I want to have you as you are. This my way of understanding and respecting what you have just done for us."

Keat
Keat
335 Followers