Executive Privilege Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keat
Keat
335 Followers

Emma startled and pulled off his dick; she faced her husband with a thin strand of Dean's precum dangling between her lip and the penis. "He's marking me," she thought to herself. He was the third man to bruise her body with a metaphorical mark of ownership. It was humiliating. He didn't own her but he did have the right to use her body. She moaned as he sucked and nibbled her soft skin. Pushing back against him, she submitted herself to his dominance.

"Take your time. You picked a great spot. They'll all notice that one," she said looking her husband in the eye. Emma let Leon in on what was happening, "he's marking my pussy dear."

When he finished, Dean took a good look; the skin beside the mouth of her vagina now bore his mark. For the next week, every man who fucked Emma, including her husband, would see it before claiming her. It completely satisfied Dean's desire to leave a prominent and very personal mark on the woman.

Emma had plenty of spit worked up and sucked the head of his cock as hard as she could. Soon, she was ready to take him in her throat. Pulling up for a moment, she nodded and smiled her approval at Leon's ongoing masturbation.

She gave Dean's helmet a good suck, stuck her tongue all the way out and pushed till the penis was poised at the entrance of her throat. One more firm push lodged his cock firmly in the tight tunnel. Another push and her nose pressed against his pubic hair. One final push and she had his pubic hair on the top lip while her lower lip kissed his scrotum. Smiling inwardly, she concentrated on delivering a perfect blowjob to the manhood in her mouth. Continuing, she moved with great vigor and shook her head from side to side as she went. She alternated the sensation on every inch of the cock by working her tongue along its length. Then, she started a slow and languorous motion, fucking his shaft with her throat. He groaned in pleasure and paused in his cunnilingus.

Drooling slobber, she came up for air and gave her husband a wide smile while licking her lips. She maintained strong eye contact with Leon while pleasuring her lover's penis. It was impossible for either of one to ignore or trivialize that Emma had momentarily taken control.

Down she went - three short strokes then all the way to the base. She repeated while he panted heavily. Up she came for air again, while cradling Dean's nuts in her left hand. She gave them a gentle squeeze. Her deep throat rhythm was repeated again and again. She focused on maximizing Dean's pleasure and felt his manhood swell as his scrotum constricted. He was very close.

"All right baby. I'm going to bring you off. As you climax, I'll pull back and take your load in my mouth just like you want. Are you ready for this?" she asked her lover.

"Hell yes. This is wonderful Emma. I'm right on the edge," he replied.

"Get back on that clit," she instructed, which he did immediately, eating her out as she pressed herself on his mouth. Down she went, to finish him off. Emma gave him three full length strokes deep in her throat which were followed by a half dozen quick shallow pumps. He grunted in response, a familiar sign that his orgasm was close. Emma pulled back to accept his ejaculate in her mouth.

"Yes," he gasped as his orgasm began.

Dean's contractions started and the first stream launched into her mouth. His convulsive spurts were strong and his slimy ejaculate voluminous and salty. As Dean's emissions tapered, she looked to Leon and noticed the pace of his masturbation had increased.

For the first time, Leon watched another man ejaculate in his wife's mouth.

Emma kept the manhood in her mouth, extracting every drop of his semen. When he finished, she came up still holding his dick tenderly in her hand. She turned to Dean and opened wide revealing his load pooled in the bottom of her mouth. Turning back to her husband, she gave him a look at her stud's ejaculate. She tossed her head back and swallowed.

"Delicious. Come on baby, whip that clit. I'm almost there," she urged her lover.

Then she leaned forward, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and with her free hand pointed to her mouth. It was a clear invitation for her husband to finish himself in her mouth. Immediately Leon stood, leaned forward and placed his penis in her warm mouth, which had just been full of Dean's semen. She bobbed and sucked quickly, inducing his orgasm. Groaning in pleasure he filled his wife's mouth with his own discharge. Emma wasn't worried about getting caught. Even if Dean pulled off her cunt, the only thing he could see was her asshole. When Leon withdrew his penis, Emma swallowed and sat upright.

"Fuck yes Dean! I'm coming! You're making me come! It's sooo good. Yes! Yes!" she cried in ecstasy. She pressed her pussy onto Dean's face, pushing his nose into her vagina. As she was enjoying herself on Dean's mouth, she smiled and winked at her husband.

Dean had unknowingly been a good sport. It was time to get back to business; the business of his pleasure and complete satisfaction. She lifted herself from his face and swung around to lie beside him.

"Wow. That was great Dean. Thank you for the excellent pussy licking," she said quietly as she stroked his chest.

"Some wives can't deep throat and Jamie beats them for that. But you're awesome. I'm going to be coming back for a lot more of that," he complimented her with sincerity.

"It was my pleasure. I'll give you head anytime. Your dick is perfect for me. I can hardly wait to fuck, but don't get me wrong, I'm not rushing anything," Emma replied snuggling onto his shoulder while she enjoyed her afterglow. She pushed her breasts to him and slung one leg over his, pressing her very wet and happy pussy onto his leg. She thought about the many times she had lounged in post orgasmic bliss with her husband on this very bed, usually in the same position. She took Dean's penis in her hand just to bond with her lover.

Leon envied the pleasure Dean would soon enjoy from intercourse with his beautiful wife.

"Soon we'll copulate," she whispered to him, "and we both know the implication. I'll be prostituting myself to you on my marriage bed. Do you want Leon to watch?"

"Not really but this is special and he's certainly a part of it. He can stay if he wants, but his masturbation would be an unwanted distraction. When I take you, I want your complete attention. He can only watch. It'll be better for him that way. If he chooses to stay, he can move his chair for a better view, but then he's to sit still. You tell him," he instructed, "Did he get off?"

"He did and thank-you for that. It was very considerate of you," she replied with heartfelt gratitude, "and I understand the other part. If he's going to stay, he should be paying attention to us and not himself."

He pulled her closer and stroked her hair; she smelled herself on his face. They were breathing into one another's mouths as lovers do. Emma knew he could smell the semen on her breath and taste it in her mough as he kissed her deeply. She enjoyed the passion of his kiss and felt his penis begin to swell. With perverse excitement, she was looking forward to being taken by this man. As she ran her fingers through Dean's hair, she moaned in his mouth. The fact that Dean unwittingly sampled Leon's semen was beyond erotic. Oh, well. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"I'll have word with my husband," she murmured.

She spoke just loud enough so Dean could hear from the bed. "Dear, you know what comes next. This is going to be very special and exciting for all three of us. While Dean and I are coupling, he doesn't want us to be distracted by your masturbation. If you're going to stay and watch, Dean wants you to concentrate on what's going on between us. You are not to pleasure yourself and must maintain control. This experience will be more intense for you that way. You may move your chair if you wish and then settle down," she smiled. Mouthing "I love you" she blew him a kiss only he could see.

Snuggled to her lover, Emma quietly told Dean, "I'm ready for this and I'm truly glad it's you. It's only right that our first intercourse will be on this bed; we'll share a very special bond. It'll be just like when Eric took Emily except ... I'll be in your wife's place, whoring myself on my marital bed, just like she did with Eric."

She grasped his penis, now nicely firm. As she stroked Dean, he began to caress and squeeze her breasts. Emma's feminine curves had Dean hard and ready to consummate their union.

"Suck my titties," she demanded.

In a moment, he was sucking and biting her nipples. The familiar pain was followed by the welcome pleasure which spread from her nipples to her clit. His hand moved down between her legs and Emma rolled onto her back. Filled with carnal desire she spread her legs, giving him access to her sex. She was soaking wet, of course. He fingered her hole briefly and gave her clit a few strokes which brought it to a fully erect state.

She watched Dean move between her legs. The top third of the penis was purple and a shining strand of pre-ejaculate swung toward the bed from the slit at the tip. Emma was momentarily mesmerized by the pendulum like movement. Her stud was fully aroused as he prepared to mount her.

Both men watched Emma's beautiful legs, still wrapped in stockings, spread further as she lifted her knees. She raised her vulva and displayed a very eager clit. Its hood was to the side, freeing it to stand tall and receive pleasure. Her inner lips were engorged and flared. This fully aroused female was ready to mate.

With her index fingers she spread her swollen labia and obscenely presented her gaping, dripping womanhood. Imagining Dean's fresh mark, which lay next to her needy core, drove Emma mad with passion. Her eyes burned with desire for the man who was about to take her

"Is this how Emily offered herself to Eric? Do you see this married slut desperate to mate with another man? Take a good look Dean, because this is how I'm offering myself to you. I hope we remember this for a long time," Emma urged him on, her libido in overdrive as she anxiously awaited penetration.

Dean wiped his helmet up and down her slit, catching her entrance but flipping the head out on the upstroke as she held herself open for him. She was beautiful and very excited. Her breasts were swollen; his fresh bite marks dotted her prominent nipples. Finally, he centered his manhood on the hole she lewdly offered and penetrated her. A brief adjustment, a slight push put him half way inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close as he eased all the way into her body. He paused so they could enjoy the moment of ecstasy which occurs when a cock and a pussy first join.

"You're the first Dean, the first man to take my husband's place between my legs on our marital bed. I'm giving myself to you completely, just as your wife gave herself to Eric. Now take me as your whore, just as Eric took Emily," she told him in a husky voice laden with lust.

Leon's mind was racing. Emma's words emphasized the reality unfolding before him. She was sexually pleasuring this man as a prostitute.

He then felt her vagina clasp his shaft. It wasn't the first vagina to grasp his penis, but this was different. It was firm and involved an unfamiliar pulsing motion. It was as if a little girl's hand was pulling him deeper. In response, he pushed gently and savored the awesome pleasure she was giving him.

"Emma," he whispered, "this feels fantastic."

It was fantastic for Emma as well. When she gripped his hard dick, she could enjoy the ridges along the shaft. Dean was so hard it was as if she was being ravished by an iron rod.

Now they looked at one another as he gently made slow shallow strokes, loving the unique pleasure she bestowed upon him. Her natural lubricants were plentiful and glistened along his shaft.

"You smell so good. You taste so good. Your pussy is wonderful," he praised.

Looking at him, she responded, "Jamie had me so fucked out in Chicago neither one of them experienced this. You're getting something they didn't," as she continued her vaginal massage of the penis. She glanced briefly at her husband and then returned her full attention to her lover.

He slid his hands under her body, took hold of her shoulders and held her in place as his thrusts pushed her into the mattress.

Leon heard him whisper in her ear, "Your cunt is so hot," and watched as his thrusts became more forceful and quickened in pace.

She caressed his arms and felt his muscles. His strong thighs kept her legs spread wide. Her heels were firmly pressed to the back of his thighs as she moved her hips in sync with his thrusts. She looked directly into his eyes, "Yes. My cunt's hot for you. You're a great fuck. Your wife's a lucky woman." She was constantly stroking his back as a lover would, sometimes scratching and clawing but other times with just a light brush of her fingertips. Her tits were in constant motion. The noises she made were a combination of grunts and squeals, signaling genuine sexual enjoyment. The room was filled with sounds from the copulating lovers. They were in constant eye contact, and they kissed frequently. It was highly intimate.

He adjusted his angle, lifting his body higher and allowing his cock to rub more firmly against her clitoris.

"Oh FUCK! Yes. Yes," she encouraged.

Her body shook as his cock found its mark, grinding her engorged and sensitive nub. She shuttered and panted as he induced her first orgasm. Her moans were muffled by the obscene sounds of his body slapping against hers.

Feeling agony and longing, Leon watched as his wife was taken by another man. Emma lay beneath Dean, legs widely spread while her pelvis rocked to the tempo of his downward thrusts. His superior was ravishing his wife and forcefully plunged the entire length of his manhood into her eager pussy with every stroke. He could smell his wife's familiar musk and see her natural secretions gleam on the cock that penetrated her repeatedly. Without doubt, Leon knew that Emma was in the throes of rapture as she engaged in debauchery on their marital bed.

Then, Dean slowed and paused in her pussy, embedded up to his balls. Her breasts were crushed against his chest. Her belly pressed against his. Their mouths were locked in a kiss. They were fully coupled.

She grabbed his butt, kissed his neck, and nuzzled her face in his chest, deeply inhaling his manly scent. Rubbing her face in his sweat, she savored the sensation of being stuffed by his cock. Dean had a powerful masculine body and Emma loved the feel of his weight as it forced her down into the mattress. The slut moaned in pleasure. She had forgotten her husband and gave herself completely to her lover.

Emma rubbed her lips against his neck. "Don't stop," she murmured.

Seeing movement in their cheeks, Leon knew their tongues danced together. Moving gently, their coupled genitals met in a caressing manner. Leon's erection strained from both jealousy and desire as he watched Dean take pleasure in Emma's flesh and witnessed her passionate response.

Dean put one hand behind her neck and drew her to him for a kiss. When he broke their kiss, he put his head beside her and began to whisper.

Leon couldn't hear what was said but was able to see his wife's delicate face clearly. Her eyes were closed; her mouth open. She was flush with desire from her face to the top of her breasts and her chest heaved. It was obvious from the way she clutched Dean's body that she had surrendered everything to him. Leon recognized the look on her face. At that moment, she was caught up in her own hedonism.

Dean paused and sat up, crouching on his knees. He pulled out and lifted her legs up one at a time so that her ankles rested on his shoulders. Bent over backwards, all three knew she was being positioned for deep penetration.

Her tits were a delightful visual stimulus for Dean. As they watched each other, he reached down and squeezed her bountiful breasts.

"Oh yes, harder," she hissed in excitement, "don't be gentle."

He grasped Emma's tits roughly, bringing forth a loud yelp. Twisting her nipples elicited screams of rapture. A moment later, he pushed his cock into her till he bottomed out with his pubic hair pressed against her smooth vulva. His balls were drawn up and firmly planted next to her ass cheeks. Even if he tried, Dean couldn't get farther inside Emma's trembling body. He began to slowly but emphatically fuck her.

In this position, she was getting direct stimulation of her g spot, especially during his long strokes. At the end of each thrust, Emma felt his cock nudge her cervix. Perfect. Dean was providing just the right amount of pressure from the tip of his spongy cockhead; each deep lunge drove her closer to the precipice. A man with a longer dick sometimes has trouble controlling the depth of his

thrust. Emma had been with a few who didn't try; they were never invited back.

Her pussy was perfect for him "You feel so good, so tight and you're soaking wet," he told her.

She rubbed her lips against his neck. "Hot for you. Fuck me. Wet for you. Fuck me. Please don't stop. Fuck me, please" she murmured.

Leon burned with shame and envy. His wife was begging to be fucked by another man while his own erection was denied. His superior had the pleasure of satisfying himself with Emma's wet pussy, but he wasn't permitted to relieve his own urge! Leon could barely refrain from stroking his own dick.

Dean continued to use deep powerful strokes which emphasized the pressure of Emma's tight sheath on his cock. With every thrust, he bottomed out on her cervix in a show of both domination and consideration. He was very masculine, very physical and very direct. Plowing into her with absolute strength and power, Dean made Emma feel completely under his control. He pinned her arms above her head and bent his head to suck and bite her nipples.

Emma watched Dean as they fucked; his face was contorted with carnal energy as his cock continued to pound her core. She felt the change of angle in his thrusts, designed to maximize his own pleasure, while providing her with the same.

"Take me ... Use me, Dean ... Fuck me, baby, give me your cock!! Feel how wet I am inside. Wet for you. Oh, baby. Please ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me!!" she encouraged, as he ravaged her pussy.

Dean looked at Leon. His erection strained and was topped off with a clear fluid as he watched his wife take it as she was meant to... as she was paid to. He couldn't hide his excitement and shame had he tried. Dean knew the feeling. Without the relief of masturbation, it had been very intense to watch Emily in action. However, the relief provided by masturbation came at a steep cost. The surge of an orgasm might give temporary relief, but when the climax ended the emotional letdown was deep and often led to resentment. If that negativity was noted by the Executive, it might detract from his pleasure ruin the experience for him.

Leon was in a difficult situation and had a choice to make. He could exercise control, or give into his lust and suffer the anticlimactic consequences. From his experience in Chicago, and conversations with his colleagues, Dean knew there was no easy way to effectively deal with the situation. Most of the men found the best way to cope in the heat of the moment was to focus on the money. That strategy didn't always work; watching your wife brazenly put out for another man is beyond difficult. Those who lost control, marring the experience for an Executive, usually found themselves spending time in one of Neva's cock cages.

Emma's mouth was open, her face twisted and the tendons in her neck strained. Her head shook back and forth in ecstasy. On the edge of a great release, she was sweating and hyperventilating. Her chest and face were deeply flushed. She twisted her own nipples while Dean pounded her with all his strength. The lovers locked eyes knowing they were both very close to climax.

Keat
Keat
335 Followers