Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was definitely a moment of poor judgement, having no intentions of parading topless before her neighbor.

"Anyways," David continued, "that shirt just screams out to reach beneath it and feel your tits," he laughed to Henry's agreement.

Blushing at the men's salacious attention, Suzanne wondered if she had made a mistake wearing the shirt without a bra, even though she felt a thrill as they continued looking at her.

Deciding to leave them to the men to their own devices and their soccer game, she quickly changed the subject by asking her husband what he wanted for dinner, receiving a noncommittal reply.

Turning to Henry, she asked, "Henry, would you like to stay for dinner? I'm afraid all we can offer are some cold cut sandwiches, chips, and beer, but you are welcomed to stay," she told the older man.

"Why yes, thank you very much," he answered. "Sandwiches are all I'd be eating tonight alone anyways," he told them, "so the company would be most welcomed," he said.

Once again Suzanne felt sorry for the man and his loss and loneliness, glad she had picked clothes Henry had bought, even though they might be a bit more provocative than she had intended. But wearing something he bought was a simple concession to show her appreciation.

Leaving the men alone to watch the soccer game, she made her way into the kitchen to make dinner.

Left to her own devices while preparing their meal, Suzanne's mind wandered. She could not believe how much, in such a short time, she had changed. She had actually dressed to impress another man, in front of her own husband. Forsaking her usual attire of frumpy sweats and socks which would have covered up everything but her heard, she was now completely at ease in front of their neighbor with her ass hanging out of a pair of tight short shorts, wearing a sheer cropped top without a bra—both items having been bought by a man other than her husband. And her husband was completely fine with the idea, as even now they were both were sitting and chatting amicably in their living room.

Even more troubling was her own attitude, not about dressing so provocatively—although that was concern enough—but when David had felt her up. Suzanne's protests were not due to embarrassment or the raunchy way her husband was acting. No, she had instead felt sorry for Henry, that he was denied the same liberties!

What the hell was wrong with her? Less than three months ago she would have gone back to their bedroom in shame, admonishing her husband for being so forward in front of somebody.

She thought about some of the other neighborhood parties—some outdoors, some indoors—accompanied by both men, at times feeling like she was shared property between them. The problem was she enjoyed the sensation. Having the two men take care of her and paying such close attention to her had actually been exhilarating.

Henry had remained a perfect gentlemen and had never imposed upon David's time with her, and never once seemed possessive. At parties where they were sitting and simply chatting with other guests he often left her and David alone, sometimes going off to talk to other groups, or other times simply hanging out with everybody else. And the times he was with her, particularly during party games or dancing, he was the perfect partner.

Granted his hands occasionally wandered, holding her ass or stroking less intimate parts of her body, even holding her against him in more intimate embraces, her body pressed against him where, at times, his erection was evident as it pressed against her; however, he never went too far or made her feel uncomfortable, and Suzanne was actually flattered the old man found her attractive.

The only time things had almost gotten out of hand was the infamous pool party, where the mixture of alcohol, her husband's revelation at wanting her to show herself off to other men, and her own newfound exhibitionistic tendencies had collided in what almost became a Perfect Storm.

She had come close to actually having sex with Henry. While playing a game of 'Break the Balloon," she had been grinding herself into Henry's lap in an attempt to break a partially inflated balloon. Henry had become aroused during the game and she as she repeatedly slammed down upon his erection, she was practically humping him in her attempts to break the balloon. At one point the tip of his penis had pressed directly against her slit, and were it not for both their bathing suits blocking him passage, she would have inadvertently granted David his wish of another man fucking her. As it was, her motions were so vigorous the tip of Henry's penis had pushed against their suits so much had had in essence penetrated her.

Lost in her thoughts while slicing some tomatoes for their sandwiches, she suddenly gasped in a mouthful of air as David's hands reached from behind, once again going beneath her loose blouse and cupping her bare breasts underneath.

"David, what did I tell you about that when Henry was here?" she started to say, suddenly realizing being confined to his wheelchair, her husband would not be able to reach so high!

Turning her head in surprise, she confirmed her suspicion seeing Henry behind her, smiling at her sheepishly.

"David was right, the temptation was too much to pass up," he said to her as his hands gently glided over her yielding flesh.

To her shame, Suzanne said nothing as their neighbor's hands glided across the under curves of her breasts, actually enjoying the contact of his skin against hers. Without realizing it, she leaned back, resting her head upon his shoulders as his hands became more adventurous, moving up and encompassing her breasts, each in one hand.

Suzanne let out an involuntary moan when Henry took her hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, clamping down and giving each one a tight squeeze. A flash of heat suddenly ignited deep within her lower abdomen, and Suzanne groaned again at the intimate sensation.

She did not know how long she would have stood there, letting her elderly neighbor feel up her twenty-three-year-old breasts, had not the squeak of her husband's wheelchair broken the silence.

Abruptly Suzanne straightened up, stepping away from Henry—but not before her husband had gotten a good look at Henry's hands beneath her shirt, obviously feeling her up.

"Sorry David, I couldn't resist," the elderly man immediately apologized.

Suzanne's face flushed red in embarrassment and shame, but to her surprise—or maybe not she reconsidered, given her husband's recent confession of his fetish for her to be more open to other men—David told their neighbor it was alright!

"No need to apologize," David laughed. "They are TOO tempting to resist, especially in that top," he told the elderly man who smiled back.

Suzanne could only stare at the two men in astonishment. Only a few months ago her husband would have decked anybody making such a move on her, and yet now, he not actually allowed it!

But regardless of her husband's actions and comments, what was more frightening had been her own reaction to the intimate contact, not pulling away and even enjoying the other man's touch.

Suzanne was uncertain whether the heat and blush covering her body was due to embarrassment and humiliation, or excitement and arousal, but to her chagrin she believed it to be the latter, looking down and seeing her nipples now completely obvious through the thin material of her shirt, almost attempting to break through the sheer top she was wearing.

********************

Just like they are now, Suzanne thought as the college men finally made it through the hotel lounge and reached her place at the bar.

The dress being so tight, It was impossible to hide her perked swollen tips beneath the material, and being backless, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

Glancing down to see how bad her body was betraying her, Suzanne felt a flush of embarrassment course through her as she noted the slash in her dress had shifted, exposing the tops of her aureoles! She immediately forgot about her hardened nipples showing through the dress when part of her breast was hanging out.

Unfortunately, Suzanne believed any attempt to adjust herself would belay a weakness and lack of self-consciousness to these men—something she knew deep in her soul she could not afford—so she left her dress as it was.

Her only hope was the boys would think her pebbled nubs were due to the cool air of the bar, not the fact she was horny as hell.

Yes one look at the leering gazes of the men now circling her like Indians attacking a wagon train, she realized such rationalities were beyond them. Then again, what did she expect sitting in this bar dressed seductively, her body on display?

As the men blatantly appreciated her figure, Suzanne knew they would not bat an eye of surprise if she confessed she was waiting to let some stranger fuck her—or strangers, she suddenly thought, her pulse thready as she again wondered if these boys were her proposed liaison. The thought of actually sleeping with more than one man caused her crotch to seep warmly.

"So what's a pretty thing like you doing in a place like this," the good-looking leader said lamely to her.

This was the one to watch, Suzanne knew, as the good-looking guy boldly placed his arm around her, his hand resting upon the bare skin of her back.

Suzanne pretended not to notice the man's touch as goose-bumps rose across her body at the skin-upon-skin contect, instead focusing on the other guys.

"You come here often?" another one asked, adding, "If not, would you like to?" as the snickers of the other guys surrounded her.

But it was Chad who surprised his fellow companions, who were not aware they knew each other as he said, "Hello Suzanne. You're looking good tonight, you waiting for Mr. Carter?" he asked with knowing a smile.

Suzanne and David had been friends with Chad's parents—Tammy and Robert Mitchell—since the day the young couple had moved in. Although Chad was closer to her age, Suzanne and David had immediately 'clicked' with the older couple, routinely having each other for dinners and the like. Suzanne knew Chad attended one of the local colleges, but had been unaware it was this close. She had specifically chosen this hotel to avoid meeting anybody they knew.

Suzanne looked at her neighbor's college man in surprise and humiliation, as the tone of his question and mocking smile clearly indicated he did not believe her to be there for David.

She was also surprise the nineteen-year-old had called her by her first name. Even though there were only a few years between them he had always referred to her as 'Mrs. Carter' or 'Ma'am.' Tonight his confidence was obviously bolstered by inebriation and the association with his friends. Also, dressed as she was and the knowledge she was probably not here for her husband, his respect for the slight age difference she had over him were gone—her social standing within his mind now placed him above her, so taking the liberty of calling her by her first name was a psychological manifestation of his superiority over her.

Sometimes she regretted her Psych minor, she thought as she once more attempted to recover her composure.

Attempting nonchalance, Suzanne greeted him back.

"Hello Chad. No, I am waiting to meet up with an old business acquaintance," she told him, making up a story on the spot to explain her husband's absence—even though he was sitting almost ten yards away from them intently watching her exchange with the group of college guys.

Her story backfired on her as the head of the group smiled and asked, "Oh? So what's the going rate these days for a night in your business?"

The guys chuckled and Suzanne saw Chad smile as his eyes lowered down to her breasts. It was impossible to ignore the heat of his gaze as he took in her partially exposed breasts, Suzanne doing everything within her power to not look down or adjust her dress in front of them. His eyes moved downwards to her legs, taking special note of the tops of her stockings and garters before moving back up to smile openly at her.

Suzanne's heart fluttered. She had always thought of Chad as an asexual person. He had simply the son of their neighbors, somebody on the periphery, and she had always considered him 'a boy.' Not now she thought, feeling a flush of heat course through her body as he and the other guys looked at her with a hunger that spoke in volumes as to their interest in her being beyond academic or social.

Her body seemed to react tenfold in front of her neighbors' son, possibly because subconsciously she knew him. She had been the object of the entire bar's attention, and although excited at their at their scrutiny, she had responded this intensely in front of somebody she knew, who actually lived next door to her and now seeing her dressed as she was, alone in a hotel bar. For some reason, having some familiarity with Chad caused her body to explode in desire, her body becoming a solar flare of lust.

"Mind if we keep you company," the good-looking guy asked.

Suzanne's skin again flared up with goose-bumps as she felt his thumb slowly stroked her soft skin. She was completely stunned and did not know what to do. Frighteningly, a deep dark part of her wanted to hook up with these guys—even Chad, who was the 'boy next door.'

Forcing such thoughts from her mind, she finally swallowed her heart from her throat and once again finding the courage to speak, said, "Actually, I've been here for a while and need to use the little girls' room. If you'll excuse me," she told them, sliding off her bar stool.

Turning her back to them, feeling as if she were about to be pounced upon at any second, Suzanne made her way through the bar while every man's eyes watched her. As she walked away she heard the bartender address the guys, but did not turn around, instead making a beeline to the restrooms.

Ducking into the stall, and pulling down her lace thong to relieve herself, Suzanne was mortified at how wet the scant material had become—she could practically wring out the syrupy juices soaking in from her slit. Thankfully the women's restroom was empty—her being the only woman in the lounge—so she quickly took them off and rinsed her panties out in the sink, using the heated hand dryer to dry them out. Being lace and such small amount of material, the thong dried quickly before she pulled them back on over her garters.

Readjusting her dress and touching up her make-up, she exited the bathroom, once again making her way back to the bar.

Suzanne was startled when the men's bathroom door suddenly opened and Chad's friend, the 'alpha leader' of their group step out.

Immediately his face broke into a smile, his eyes once again roaming across her body and giving her the sensation of being devoured.

Unbidden, Suzanne's body once again flush in arousal.

"Why Suzie," the young man, moving up to her and trapping her against the wall as his arms caged her in. She realized he had gotten her name from Chad, and the the shortening of it to her childhood nickname made her feel small and insignificant as he leered at her, saying "We weren't properly introduced before that bartender told us to leave you alone," he told her. "My name's Eric," he said.

Suzanne felt a flood of relief realizing the bartender had come to her aid, obviously recognizing her discomfort around the college guys and telling them to leave her alone.

Of course that did not help her now, trapped in the small hallway of the restrooms as he moved in closer, invading her personal space.

"How do you do, Eric," she said quietly in the hopes he would let her go.

"How about a warmer greeting?" the boy leered at her. "We can go into one of the bathroom stalls," he suggested with a leering smile. "I'm sure a working girl like you knows how to properly greet a guy," he said.

Suzanne knew she should be offended at his assumption of her being a prostitute; however, her mind quickly shattered her own self-esteem knowing he was not far from the mark. Was she not here to have sex with a stranger for money? Granted these were extenuating circumstances and she was attempting to stop the foreclosure of their house, but in the end, a spade was a spade.

So instead of giving him some pretense he was mistaken, she said the first thing that popped into her head.

"You couldn't afford me," she told him.

Immediately Suzanne regretted her words.

She had just told this stranger she was a hooker! She did not even need to look into his eyes to know his pleasure at her answer.

"That's probably true, a fine piece of ass like you probably doesn't come cheap," the man chuckled.

To her shame, she actually smiled at the compliment, as she felt her body heated up at the man's proximity.

To her dismay, her previous attempt at cleaning her thong had been for naught, as her crotch suddenly flooded at the man's compliment and the feeling of helplessness being boxed in by the man.

Earlier last summer she had an epiphany, her mind practically imploded with the recognition of discovering her inner exhibitionist. Like her sister, Diamond the stripper, Suzanne had become aroused at exposing her body to the men in the neighborhood, even going topless before them to pull their attention away from another woman.

Now, in the back hallway of a hotel bar, she had another revelation. Suzanne was enjoying being humiliated and feeling vulnerable. To her horror, she realized in somehow she was becoming a submissive, getting aroused at her helplessness as images of the man overpowering her and forcing her to please him flooded her mind.

Suzanne had always considered herself an independent, strong woman; however, now as her body responded to her current circumstances, Suzanne wondered if she could very well be a closet submissive as well, the heat between her legs a damp confirmation to her revelation.

Her thoughts were broken as the man leaned against her, his proximity causing her breath to hitch as her breasts pressed against his chest. Moving his hips against her, Suzanne felt the unmistakable presence of an erection against her thigh.

She jerked as if slapped when he whispered into her ear, his hot breath sending goose pimples down her neck.

"So how much would a night with you cost?" he asked. "No holds barred," he added as he slowly stepped away from her.

Immediately Suzanne felt naked, the loss of his proximity leaving a void. She was at a loss of words how to answer him, confused and shocked at his proposition to her.

This was not the type of man who could be discouraged by any denial from her, so once again, before any filter within her brain could stop her mouth, she decided it would be better to simply put him off by stating some outrageous figure.

"Five thousand," she told him quietly.

Her mind reeled in shock. Had she just set a price for her body? To sleep with a stranger—or even more than one person if his 'no holds barred' comment meant as much—for a set amount of money?

Suzanne knew that was exactly what she had done, regretting her words as the man whistled.

"That's steep," he said, and Suzanne sighed in relief.

She was thankful she had not given him an amount he could actually afford.

"But worth it I'm sure," he added.

Suzanne felt her heart stop at his words, her eyes opening wide. Was he going to offer her such an amount?

She finally began breathing again when he backed away further, letting her go.

"Have a nice time with your...uhm...business associate," he laughed as he turned away and left to join his friends.

Suzanne stood in the hallway alone for several minutes, her heart and pulse racing. She could not believe what had just happened, and almost grudgingly she made her way back into the crowded lounge, even as every bone in her body wanted to run away and bury herself in a pit.