Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers

The second time was easier, her throat already prepared, and Henry once again cursed as her face pressed against his groin, the entire cock now in her mouth and throat. Then she started moving up and down, sliding the cock in and out of her throat until he was face fucking her, the gurgles and gargles from her mouth echoing the room.

Amazingly Suzanne could feel Henry's cock become harder, knowing he was getting close to cumming, surprised at his turnaround time.

The third time she took his full length into her throat—her having to come up for air again—was his undoing. As Suzanne's moved her body up and down on Henry's cock she began playing with his balls, as the head of his cock moved in and out of her throat. Even though she needed air, she began moving faster, her head almost slamming up and down on Henry's cock.

Then she heard him grunt, his hips lifting off the bed. Pulling back so she could breath, Suzanne's mouth was suddenly flooded with warm salty fluid as he came. She was momentarily startled by the copious amount of fluid from his cock on this third ejaculate, but she quickly took control, swallowing load after load as he came, her hand squeezing and milking him until he was finished.

But Suzanne was now worked up agan, her pussy throbbing for more cock.

Before Henry even recovered she rose up, straddling her neighbor's lap and lowered herself, impaling herself upon his hard rod.

Both of them moaned simultaneously as Henry's cock entered Suzanne's pussy until she was completely impaled by the long rod. Leaning forward and placing her hands on Henry's shoulders, she began moving her hips back and forth, Henry's cock sliding in and out, in and out, rubbing on the walls of her pussy.

Suzanne moaned loudly as she began fucking Henry, forceful puffs of air coming out of her nose like a horse during a race.

When she and David made love like this, she inevitably became too vigorous and David's cock would pop out of her, often slamming against her pelvis. From his reactions, it was obviously painful and so she always held back.

But not with Henry. There was no way his ten-inched cock was going to slide out of her as she began moving back and forth frantically, her body tightening as she felt an oncoming orgasm. And still she rode him, her body fervidly moving across Henry's groin.

Sweat was now pouring down her face, rivulets rolling down between her breasts and to her stomach, even as drops splashed down upon Henry's hair chest.

Feeling as if her pussy were about to implode, Suzanne suddenly rose up and down on her knees, slamming Henry's cock into her over and over.

Suzanne could feel her orgasm approaching, her quiet grunts of "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck....Fuck" getting louder and louder.

And then Henry reached up and grasped her bouncing tits, his fingers immediately clamping down upon her nipples.

It was as if he flipped a switch, Suzanne cumming even more powerful than before, her body continuously rising and falling upon Henry's cock, the loud 'clomp-clomp-clomp-clomp' of their bodies slamming together sounding almost like a car driving down a cobblestone road.

Her body continued to cum, even as she continued to vigorously ride Henry's cock, unable to stop as the long member impaled her over and over, triggering orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly Suzanne's world turned topsy-turvy as she was abruptly and unexpectedly flipped over.

Reaching out to stop her fall, she realized she was on her hands and knees, Henry's hands grasping her hips as he moved behind her, him now fucking her.

"Fuck!" she screamed out as Henry's cock slammed into her from behind, his hands firmly locked upon her hips as he impaled her with his cock.

Henry fucked her incessantly, her head handing forward as sweat poured from her face onto the bed, her body rocking forcefully back and forth.

Suzanne had never been fucked so vigorously or intensely, and her mind exploded as she came, her releases almost continuous. Henry was fucking her so zealously she actually expected the head of his cock to burst out of her mouth, her body completely impaled by the long member.

"Jesus Christ, don't stop!" she screamed out, dropping to her elbows to give her arms relief, her head diving into the bed and muffling her moans.

And still Henry fucked her, his cock moving so fast she could not discern whether he was pulling out or pushing in, the sensation just one continuous buzz across her vaginal walls.

She came, and came, and came, screaming into the bed like a banshee as Henry the machine drilled her.

She did not even realize when Henry had slammed her to the bed, lying upon her like the night had first started, his cock buried deep into her pussy as he came yet again inside her, her body too lost to even comprehend his cum shooting inside her, the walls of her vagina numbed and barely able to feel his cock throbbing inside her.

And yet she came again, screaming into the bed as she was once again filled by her neighbor's liquid seed, her womb infused by his sperm.

She felt her body rolled to the side, Henry spooning her as his cock remained inside her.

If there were any advantages to length, this was it, she thought. Being able to move into different positions without him leaving her core was a novel experience.

After such a vigorous session, they were both too far gone, each of them literally passing out into blissful sleep.

********************

Suzanne realized she was breathing erratically as she gulped down the rest of her chilled wine in an attempt at calming herself. Every time she thought of that particular night she became inexplicably aroused. It had been like she had lost her virginity—which she had in a sense, having never thought of being with another man beyond David. Thinking about that night now left her entire body aching for attention.

If there was ever a time for her to be ready for her unknown rendezvous, now was it, she thought with dry amusement. But as of yet, there was still no sign of her intended companion.

That had been the first time she had 'stepped out' on her husband, another Perfect Storm of incidents—some caused by him, some by her, others by Henry—but once the proverbial ball began rolling, she had merely gone the path of least resistance, behaving like a wanton hussy, but by then she no longer cared.

Looking across the bar at her husband, she knew this was what he wanted. Even after getting his cast off his 'fetish' desires had not ceased, and to Suzanne's surprise, she also began to enjoy it.

As the bartender once again refilled her glass of wine, Suzanne's mind again roamed to the rest of that weekend...

********************

Suzanne woke slowly to the sounds of dishes and pans clanking.

Her body felt like it had run miles, and yet she was strangely invigorated. Her groin was tender from all the sex they had last night, but it was a 'good pain,' like working out. She felt alive and strangely uninhibited. Now that the act had been done, she her mind seemed to have less to worry about.

She stretched out in the bed luxuriously, feeling the cool air of the room against her breasts, aware of being completely naked, having taken off the rest of her lingerie sometime in the evening. From the cool breeze, she could tell she was covered by nothing but the thin sheet of the bed, pulled down to her hips and leaving herself partially exposed to the room.

She smiled behind her closed eyelids as she knowing she was giving Henry a show.

Finally opening her eyes, she sat up on her elbows and saw Henry standing on the side of the bed looking down at her with a smile, and she smiled back.

"Good morning," she said as he greeted her as well.

It was then Suzanne realized the dishes and pan sounds were still going on, and looking at the foot of the bed, saw the bellhop that had checked them in arranging a cart of dishes!

The delightful odors of waffles and pancakes, bacon, eggs, and other items came to her, but Suzanne's mind was too shocked at realizing there was another person in the room and she was completely naked, her breasts fully exposed!

Immediately reaching down to pull the sheet up, Henry's voice broke through the room.

"No!"

Both she and the bellhop looked up at him.

Henry looked at the bellhop and said, "Not you, please continue," as he looked down at her.

Suzanne felt her body flush twenty shades of crimson being openly exposed to the bellhop, who kept looking at her naked body.

To Suzanne's surprise her nipples hardened—and not due to the cool air across them—feeling her core heat up as the bellhop stared longingly at her naked body.

It was both with relief and disappointment when he finished. Henry handed him a tip as the bellhop left, Suzanne having remained half naked before him.

"Can I get dressed now?" she asked, both excited and ashamed at what had just occurred.

"No need," Henry said. "It only will make things harder for me to strip you again," he smiled, a thrill running through Suzanne's body at his comment. "Besides, I had forgotten how wonderful it is to see a freshly fucked woman in my bed before me," he added.

Suzanne felt another flush through her body, suddenly gasping as Henry reached out nonchalantly and pinched her nipple.

Letting out a squeal of surprise, Suzanne looked at the man, who seemed different somehow. This morning he seemed surer of himself, his voice taking a tone of authority, as evident from his earlier command for her not to cover herself.

In addition, his language was much cruder, and as she wondered at the change.

"Come. Sit down and eat, I'm sure you're hungry," he told her, pulling out a chair from the wheeled cart.

Getting up and leaving the sheet on the bed, she walked over to him completely naked, and Suzanne felt her body thrum with excitement as Henry looked at her hungrily, intently, as if memorizing every curve, crevice, and expanse of her skin. This was the first time he had not only seen her completely naked, but after they had fucked more than half the night like wild pigs in heat.

But with that particular social stigma gone, having slept with the man and shared the most intimate act two people could have between each other, Suzanne no longer felt conscientious exposing herself to him.

To her surprise and delight, Henry fed her, not letting her touch a single utensil other than to allow her to use her own coffee cup, explaining to her he did not want to burn her lips by tilting it too much. But the rest he did himself, feeding her whatever she asked, a bite of waffle laden with warm maple syrup, some eggs—of which there were both scrambled and over easy to choose from—fruit, cereal, and yogurt. The cart was amazing, and it was not long before she was full.

A part of her also felt very defenseless at the man feeding her. Yes he was following her commands by feeding her what she wanted, but it was a false sense of power. Henry at the moment held the true power, and her pulse fluttered in her stomach feeling helpless before him.

It also did not help that Henry was completely dressed, while she was completely bare before him. She wondered how long he had been up. His clothing made her feel vulnerable, his clothed body seeming to place him above her, and as she ate, Suzanne could not suppress the feeling of being a subordinate.

It was only after she was finished did Henry sit down and eat himself, while she sat off to his side. Even eating, his eyes never moved away from her body, and she felt her body flush with desire as he watched her sip her coffee, completely naked, as he fed himself.

Her body seemed to hum, both with content from the rigorous fucking she had received, as well as anticipation, wondering if she had more awaiting her.

Other than when she stated what she wanted to eat, they did not talk, Suzanne lost in her own little world as Henry watched her and ate.

Finally he finished eating and getting up, motioned for her to come near him.

"You know, I'm finding the need to feel those luscious lips around my cock again," he told her as he began unbuckling his belt. "Why don't' you kneel down and give Henry a smile," he said to her.

Suzanne felt a rush through her body at the vulgar request, and although she felt cheapened, slowly lowered herself to her knees, reaching up and began undoing the man's trousers.

She was not surprised to see his cock hard, marveling at its length now that she could see it in full light. It was easily ten inches, and her vaginal muscles clench involuntarily remembering how that huge member felt insider, even as she yearned to feel it inside her again.

Looking up at Henry and seeing him watching her intently, she kept her eyes locked on him as she held onto his cock, slowly moving forward and sliding it up her tongue and into her mouth, slowly encircling her lips around it—her eyes locked upon his the entire time.

Henry broke eye contact first, closing his eyes as he sighed, letting out a long whispered, "Ohhhhh yes!" as she began sucking him, moving her arm up and down his shaft.

In this position it was impossible to deep throat him, so Suzanne took in only enough of his cock to hit the back of her throat, still leaving more than half of it outside her mouth, which her hands worked vigorously up and down, leaving no part of his cock unattended.

Sucking his cock, Suzanne kept one hand moving up and down his shaft while she lowered her other hand to her crotch, gently sliding her finger across her clit. The stimulation sent shivers through her body as she brought both herself and Henry to a frenzy, her finger almost instantly flooded by her arousal leaking out of her core.

Suzanne began sucking harder, feeling Henry's cock become even firmer as the room echoed with nothing but sounds of her slurping up and down the man's large cock.

Suddenly she felt Henry's hands on her head, stopping her motions as he said, "OK, that's enough," Henry told her, pulling her to her feet. "We don't have much time before we need to check out," he said, "and I need to fuck you once more before then," he said.

Although his comment was crude and demanding, Suzanne's body was too wound up to make much issue with him as she turned to go to the bed, but Henry placed his arm on her shoulder stopping her.

"No, the breakfast cart will do," he suddenly said.

Suzanne turned around looking at him questioningly.

"What?" she asked.

"The breakfast cart," he told her, "just lean over it."

Suzanne looked at the cart, covered with the remains of their breakfast—plates covered with the remains of leftovers of eggs, waffles, pancakes, fruit, and everything in between.

"What about the dishes?" she asked, still confused.

"Fuck the plates," Henry said, obviously becoming angry. "After the shoddy service this hotel gave us, they'll be lucky if we ever come back," he told her. "Now bend over," he ordered her, pushing her shoulders forward until she was bent over the cart.

"All the way," Henry said.

Suddenly Suzanne felt Henry's hand between her shoulder blades, pushing her forcibly down upon the breakfast cart. Immediately her breasts were covered with syrup, her stomach lying in the still-warm remains of runny eggs.

Henry pushed her forward again and her elbow landed into a bowl of jelly, her other arm suddenly covered with yogurt as Suzanne was practically sprawled across the cart, her body covered with slimy, sticky—and everything in between—food stuffs.

The feeling or the dirty cool plates on her body, as well as the food upon them, was both disgusting and thrilling as she heard Henry's belt buckle jingle as he moved behind her.

Suzanne felt him spread her upper thighs apart and instinctively hitched up her hips to give him a better angle.

Suddenly she let out a scream of both pleasure and pain as Henry thrusted into her, his cock boring into her pussy as her body was slammed forward into the dirty plates. Suzanne reached forward, holding herself by the end of the cart with her hands as Henry pulled back, slamming into her again as his entire cock sheathed itself into her.

"Aiieee!" she cried out, "Oh fuck. Fuck me!" she yelled out, all her inhibitions gone.

Unlike the previous evening, Henry was not tender, did not treat her body as if his first priority was pleasing her. This morning, it was all about him, and he continued plunging his cock into her, heedless of her gasps and comments.

She felt Henry grasped her hips, using the extra leverage to slam his cock into her even more forcibly, over and over, unconcerned with Suzanne's grunts and moans of passion.

"You like this strange cock in your married pussy," Henry suddenly asked, thrusting into her unceasingly, over and over. "Don't you?"

"Oh God, yes!" Suzanne cried in abandon as her body was thrusted repeatedly into the dirty dishes.

"Yes what?" Henry asked, continuing to slam his cock into her again and again.

"Yes I love your cock in my married pussy," she moaned truthfully, her body thrusted forward.

The room was filled with the clanking of the plates and the smacking sounds of Henry's body slamming into her ass and thighs. Suzanne would have admitted anything at this point, her body and mind in a complete sexual frenzy.

"Not just my cock though, right Suzanne?" Henry grunted as he continued fucking her from behind. "I bet you'd enjoy any strange cock in your pussy—your married pussy. Isn't that right you slut?" Henry said crudely.

Suzanne's lust was overwhelming as she repeated Henry's statement in the affirmative.

"Yes, I want strange cock in my married pussy!" she screamed out as an orgasm overwhelmed her, her body quivering uncontrollably as her pussy clamped down upon Henry's cock.

A loud slap echoed in the room as Suzanne screamed out in surprise, Henry slapping her sharply on the ass.

"Say it again," he told her, slapping her butt cheek again.

"Ungh," Suzanne groaned as Henry's long cock continued to impale her, back and forth, in and out. "I want strange cock in my married pussy," she moaned. "I want strange cock in my married pussy," she repeated, over and over as Henry's cock continued to plunge into her.

It was a mantra her dazed and orgasmic body reiterated over and over as she came, Henry's cock moving faster and faster. Through it all, her vulgar chant continued—"I want strange cock in my married pussy! I want strange cock in my married pussy! I want strange cock in my married pussy!"

She lost all track of time as she laid across the breakfast table, unconcerned with the food now covering her body as she focused solely upon Henry fucking her, not even aware of her continued chant. As with last night, she did not even know which direction he was moving inside her, it all blurring into a single vibrating sensation.

"You're the neighborhood slut, aren't you Suzie," Henry said, calling her by her childhood name.

"Ungh," she groaned again. "Yes, I'm the neighborhood slut, so fuck my married pussy! Fuck me!" she yelled. "Fuck me!"

Henry's strokes got even faster, Suzanne in a sexual bliss where she was blind to her surroundings, focused only upon the incessant violation of her core. As if in a dream, she became aware of Henry reaching in front of her, his hand going between her legs, and suddenly her mind exploded as he pinched her clit, her entire body collapsing upon the breakfast cart in defeat as she was completely overcome with the biggest orgasm she had ever felt.

Suzanne let out a scream as the orgasm literally knocked her off her feet, overwhelming her entire body and functional motor skills, barley able to clutch the table, holding on as if for dear life while her neighbor completely and utterly dominated her, fucking her like a rag doll.

Finally he slammed into her one more time, the deep heat in her abdomen triggering another series of orgasms as he came inside her, filling her with his seed.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,542 Followers