Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

In some altered sense of reality Suzanne felt like she was having an out-of-body experience, imagining what she looked like, lying naked upon a breakfast cart, the remains of their breakfast smeared all over her body, her legs spread wide open as her neighbor, a man old enough to be her grandfather, emptied his balls deep inside her core.

And she loved it.

Suzanne had never had any interest in being with another man. Even the last couple months with her husband incapacitated and forced to abstain from sex, she had remained faithful both in her mind and body.

But her husband had finally pushed her over the edge. If this was truly what he wanted, then he would be ecstatic, if not, she wondered if their marriage was over.

She began whimpering as Henry slowly pulled his cock out of her, and almost never-ending withdrawal. Suzanne thought of those magician acts when they pull a handkerchief out of their sleeve, it going on and on—such was the feeling of Henry's long cock sliding out of her.

As he finally slipped out of her body, Suzanne moaned as the air conditioned air abruptly blew across her crotch, her pussy gaping open as her muscles spasm again. Then she felt the warm feeling of Henry's cum beginning to seep out of her and down the inside of her left legs.

"OK Suzie, turn around and clean me off like a proper married slut," Henry ordered her, his voice broking no denial.

Her legs wobbly from the vigorous fucking and intense orgasms she had just gotten, Suzanne raised herself off the breakfast cart, dishes clattering as they stuck to her body before finally falling off with a clang. She was a mess, the top of her chest and breasts covered with butter, syrup, and the crumbled remains of pancakes and waffles. Her right arm was covered in jelly and butter, while her left arm was slick with the spilt remains of a bowl of yogurt. At some point the milk and orange juice had also tipped over mixing with everything and coating her body which was both wet and sticky.

Turning around she faced Henry, dropping unquestioningly to her knees as the fluids upon her body ran down her, coating her legs and splattering on to the hotel rug.

But her attention was focused upon the glistening long cock hanging before her.

Reaching up, she took it into her mouth as Henry grabbed the back of her head, his hips moving forward, feeding the entire fleshy member into her mouth. Suzanne was glad he was partially flaccid—although still longer than her husband fully erect—as he would have choked her, but she obediently began to move her tongue around the cock, the taste of her vaginal fluids and Henry's cum filling her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Henry said, as Suzanne felt a thrill of satisfaction run through her. "You are so beautiful with a cock in your mouth, do you know that?" he asked.

Suzanne obviously could not answer with six or seven inches of malleable cock flesh in her mouth, so she merely moaned in response.

"What would the rest of the neighborhood think knowing you had such a penchant for your neighbors' cocks?" he asked as Suzanne again groaned in response.

She could feel Henry's cock beginning to stir within her mouth, the flesh slowly become firm and Suzanne again moaned, wanting to again feel the entire shaft sliding into her throat.

Abruptly Henry's hands pulled her head back, telling her, "OK, that's enough for now," he chuckled as her lips clamped tighter around his shaft, sucking him even more fervently.

Henry's cock left her mouth with a loud 'smooch,' sounding like some grotesque wet kiss as he looked down at her with a smile.

"You are beautiful, you know that," he said to her.

Suzanne rolled her eyes, knowing she was covered with the remains of their breakfast, had a bad case of head hair, and otherwise looked anything but beautiful.

"I need a shower," she told him.

Then her heart began to race as Henry said, "We don't have time. Checkout is in fifteen minutes so hurry up," he told her as she looked at him in surprise. "I've already packed your stuff up—I left your clothes on the bathroom counter," he said, while pulling up his pants and stuffing his again flaccid cock into his drawers. Suzanne looked at him in shock as he said, "I am going to take our bags downstairs and check out and get the car, meet me at the front in the next fifteen minutes or else the maids will be kicking you out," he said.

Suzanne stared at him flabbergasted. Fifteen minutes! Her mind screamed at the lack of time to get ready as Henry closed the hotel door behind him.

The clicking shut of the door spurred her into action as she ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower, stepping into it before it even warmed up. The shock of cool water upon her skin snapped her completely out of her sexual haze as she hurriedly washed off the food slathered over her body.

To her shame, she was so wound up even scrubbing the syrup off her breasts aroused her, her nipples standing up rock hard.

It was the fastest shower she had ever taken, not feeling a hundred percent clean, but at least no longer sticky or greasy from her breakfast christening. Unfortunately she had no time to wash her hair, thankful the food had not gotten into it.

Hurriedly toweling herself dry, Suzanne realized Henry had taken her make-up bag, including her brush. Attempting to finger brush her hair, she finally decided to wet it down in the tub before tying it into a loose knot and ponytail.

Her heart skipped when she looked at the clock in the bathroom and saw ten minutes had passed, knowing she needed to hurry and get out of the room—she did not think Henry was lying about housecleaning kicking her out.

Turning to the pile of clothes on the counter, she lifted the items up her eyes opening wide.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," she said to herself, feeling a moment of déjà vu from when she had discovered David had repacked her bag.

Henry had left her clothes alright, in her right hand she held her cropped pink hoodie, while in her left hand was her matching pink tennis skirt. And sitting before her were her tennis shoes. What was conspicuously absent was any type of underwear, not even her sports bra or thong.

Suzanne went out to the room to see if even her lingerie was somewhere in the room, as anything would be better than wearing the skirt commando, but as she feared, Henry had packed those up as well.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, a muffled voice stating, "Maid service!"

Shit, Suzanne thought, she was out of time.

Quickly yelling "Five more minutes!" through the door, she ran back into the bathroom, slipping on her skirt and top before finally putting on her sneakers.

Looking into the mirror, she did not think she looked too bad, although she did pull up her hoodie to hide her hair before finally leaving the hotel room, waving to the maids by their cart in the next room.

********************

Suzanne took another sip of her chilled wine as she felt the heat of her arousal flood between her legs. She remembered how flustered and anxious she had been, going down the elevator and into the hotel lobby feeling practically naked with her crotch and ass bare, hidden only by the short tennis skirt.

And look at her now, her body sheathed by the dress and hiding nothing, her ass practically hanging out of the very same dress she had worn that weekend. But this time she wore stockings and garters, the tops of each visible to the entire lounge as she sat at her barstool, her legs crossed.

Even then she had felt a small thrill at the possibility of somebody discovering her secret, although she had avoided any sudden movements which would have caused her skirt to flare up and expose herself.

Looking at the time, she saw forty minutes had passed since Raimon had texted her, wondering how much longer she had to wait. Any reservations she had when she had arrived were gone, banished as her mind recalled the past events leading to this night and she drank glass after glass of white wine.

Back then she had been naïve, 'new' to extramarital sex, as well as uncertain about her unveiled submissive nature, but Henry had somehow known. He treated her as his plaything, which was his right, she thought with a thrill, recalling the rest of that day in her mind as she waited in the hotel bar...

********************

Getting into the car, Suzanne had gasped as the cold air conditioned leather hit her bare ass.

"You're late," Henry said.

She apologized as Henry grunted, pulling out of the hotel drive and getting on the highway.

Although she was expecting it, even anticipating, she still jerked involuntarily when Henry's hand moved to rest upon her upper thigh, his fingers slowly caressing her soft tanned flesh.

Suzanne felt her breasts tighten in response, a heat building deep within her stomach as Henry's hand touched her intimately. She could not believe how aroused she was getting. Much of it was due to already having had sex, her body already 'primed' for lust. She had always been more easily turned on after her and David having sex, but this time it was almost a deluge of lust. In addition, Henry's demeanor was more confident, familiarly stroking her flesh.

Of course, why would he not touch her familiarly? They had just participated in one of the most intimate acts between two people, the elderly man pleasuring her more than she had been in a long time, giving and taking, both their bodies locked in an intimate embrace.

Even now she felt a thrill knowing some of him was inside her, his cum deep within her womb, coating her deep within.

She felt her heart begin to race and a heat build deep within her as Henry's hand slowly moved upwards, sliding to the inside of her thigh.

Barely realizing it, Suzanne slowly spread her legs, giving Henry complete access to her bare crotch, which he took complete advantage of, moving his hand up and gently stroking her mons.

"I love that you're completely shaved," he told her over the dull hum of the car on the highway. "Your cunt is so smooth and soft," he said to her.

Although crude, his words ironically made her feel sexy and at east as warmth suffused her body.

Suzanne gasped as Henry's finger ran up and down her slit, the tip quickly becoming slick and moist from her desire.

For the next hour Henry teased her, his hand gliding relentlessly across her skin, but never invasive, taunting and tormenting her to the point where she was undulating her hips in an attempt to have his fingers enter her before he pulled back, letting her calm down.

She was a wound up bundle of sexual energy, aching for a release, but denied.

Her crotch was wet and glistening, Henry smearing her juices all over her, her pussy seemingly to have an endless supply of moisture for him to tap into and spread across her groin.

Other than commenting on her shaved crotch, Henry said nothing else, the car quiet except for her heavy breathing and the hum of the wheels upon the road.

Suzanne had never felt more alive, her body a tightly wound spring, at the mercy of a man who was not only much older, but almost a stranger.

"Why don't you unzip that top," Henry said quietly.

Although he whispered the suggestion, it came loud to her ears.

Without any hesitation or question, Suzanne reached up and unzipped the hoodie, the front spreading open to expose the curves of her breasts as she sat back in the seat.

Henry lifted his hand, Suzanne's Kegel muscles clenching in response as he slid his hand across her breasts, opening the folds of the hoodie to completely expose her breasts in the car. Then he gently squeezed first her right, then her left breast, her yielding flesh bulging between his spread fingers.

Suzanne gasped as the man, his eyes continuing to focus upon the road while driving, tweaked one, then her other nipple, the heat within her flaring even hotter.

And then he moved his hands back between her legs, the halves of her top fallen to her sides, her breasts exposed directly to the air conditioned car—as well as any passing car.

But Suzanne did not mind as she let out a gasp of pleasure, Henry's finger finally sliding into her moist slit, her hips undulating as Henry slowly moved his finger in and out, up and down. Her hips hitched in surprise as Henry's finger stroked her clit, wanting him to both continue stroking the sensitive nub while still yearning to have him deeper inside her.

Henry was a master of female sexual anatomy and physiology, keeping her hovering on the brink of release for the remaining hour of their trip home. His finger would slide across her clit over and over, only to pull away before she could cum, his hand moving to play with her breasts, her nipples.

Suzanne lost complete track of time, her mind completely focused upon Henry's hand where he touched her, her release so close, and yet denied. It was with complete surprise when the car stopped, having pulled into Henry's driveway.

As the engine turned off she looked at Henry, who turned towards her with a smile.

"You now have a choice dear Suzie," he told her, again using her childhood name.

She knew his choice of nickname was both to demean her, as well as stress his superiority over her; and it succeeded. Uncharacteristically, she welcomed the degradation, the humility and shame she felt fueling her arousal and lust even further.

"I had a wonderful time, and I will talk to you and David later," he told her, the car doors unlocking. "Right now you can leave and go across the street where I'm sure your husband is anxiously awaiting you," he smiled as she looked at him. "Or you can follow me into my house where I plan to fuck you until you can barely walk, driving my hard cock into your married pussy while your husband sits less than a hundred yards away waiting for you," he told her.

With that he got out of his car and walked down the front sidewalk, entering his house—leaving his front door wide open.

Suzanne did not even bother zipping up her top as got out of the car and followed her neighbor into his house, surprised when he told her to leave the front door open.

********************

Suzanne's Kegel muscles clenched as she tried to remain outwardly calm in the hotel bar, remembering Henry doing exactly as promised—her bent over his dining room table, her gaze directly upon her house through his wide opened door as he fed his ten-inch cock into her, fucking her as incessantly and vigorously as he had in the hotel.

And the whole time Suzanne's eyes were glued to her house where her husband was waiting for her.

She turned and looked at her husband in the hotel bar, remembering how she had gone home afterwards—on her promised wobbly legs—to find him in the bedroom, naked, his cast removed, waiting for her.

He did not deny canceling the room reservation, asking if it had been 'fruitful.' Even as he had lain there naked, his cock sticking straight up and available for the first time in months, Suzanne had gotten pissed at him for his scheming and deceit. And so she had told him about the night, as well as Henry fucking her just moments ago.

And then to her complete amazement, David had thrown her to the bed, entering her as wildly as Henry had, fucking her as vigorously as their honeymoon—as she came over and over.

Once more she clenched her crotch, remembering her and David fucking all night. Although his smaller size was obvious after Henry's long member inside her, the love they shared and the emotional bonds between them more than made up for Henry's length. With Henry the sex had been purely physical, while with her husband, it was much more.

Henry had fucked Suzanne many more times since then, all to David's urging and knowledge. It was a completely physical release, satisfying a deep dark side of her she never had wanted to reveal to herself, let alone her husband. His presence here tonight was the closest he had come to 'participating' in her affairs, but that had been at her insistence. David had suggested a threesome between them and Henry, but she had held him off, not wanting to contaminate their marriage by their lovemaking and her and Henry's pure fucking, David becoming less than the loving husband he was.

Her fucking Henry was due to the extenuating circumstances brought upon by David, their financial situation, and her own—then unknown—wicked desires, just as she was here tonight due to similar extenuating circumstances.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by a deep baritone voice behind her, somehow familiar. Turning around, Suzanne felt her entire body flush in anticipation as she looked into the eyes of her old high school coach, Douglas Rhode.

"Why hello Suzie, it has been a while," he said to her. "I can't believe how beautiful you have become," he said as she smiled at the compliment.

She was about to thank him, surprised at the chance meeting in the bar, when her heart stopped cold as the next words left his mouth, "I am so glad you waited for me."

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers