Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that was as good as she would get, Suzanne waited until the lights were turned off before turning off the bathroom light and taking a deep breath, stepped out of the bathroom. Henry had seen her topless, as well as most of her ass, so there was little more revealed now; however, when he had seen her body before it was in a bikini, which was meant to be seen. The outfit she had on now was meant for only one purpose, seducing a lover, not for wearing in front of your sixty-something neighbor.

"Wow, you...you're gorgeous Suzanne!" Henry said, drawing her eyes to him on the left-hand side of the bed.

Suzanne immediately felt her body flush with embarrassment. Finally looking at her neighbor, she once again blushed, freezing in place as Henry stared at her, his eyes taking in every inch of skin—both uncovered and partially covered—on her body, every curve and crevice, every blemish. She could was frozen in place as his eyes moved systematically up and down, as if memorizing every inch of her.

His look was so intense, once again Suzanne felt her body heat up—only this time not in embarrassment, but in arousal, her nipples immediately beading up into painful nubs. It was a normal physiological response, she told herself, not having any interest in the almost-seventy-year-old neighbor. It had been way too long since she had sex—David having broken his ankle and leg months ago—and her body had been a tightly wound ball of sexual energy all summer.

Now, dressed in nothing but slinky lingerie and crawling into bed with a stranger, her abstinence was taking its toll.

Moving to turn off the nightlight next to her bed, Suzanne knew she was giving Henry a full view of her ass, as well as a side view of her breasts, and once again felt her body heat up.

She attempted to reason with herself there was nothing he had not seen before, but context was everything, and dressed in skimpy lingerie in a hotel, alone with another man definitely did not lend itself to a casual view as she quietly turned off the light and crawled into bed.

It felt odd being in a strange bed with somebody else, but after saying her goodnight to Henry, she closed her eyes, the alcohol making sleep come quickly.

Suzanne woke abruptly, disoriented and taking a few moments for her to remember where she was as her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit hotel room.

What had woken her up?

Then she gasped as her breast was once more squeezed, her nipple caught firmly between two fingers!

In shock, Suzanne realized she was on her side in the middle of the bed, Henry spooned up behind her with his arm reached around and—

She gasped again as he once again kneaded her flesh, realizing his hand was beneath her loose top!

Suzanne was about to quickly move out of bed and yell at him when she suddenly heard him say in a soft voice, "Oh Margie, I've missed you so much."

Margie?

Suddenly comprehension came to her. Henry was still asleep, apparently dreaming about his deceased wife.

It had been over ten years since she had passed away, and in his sleep, finding a woman in bed, his subconscious mistook her for his wife.

Suzanne sucked in a sharp intake of breath as Henry's hand glided alluringly across her skin, moving down to her lower left breast, taking the soft tissue into his palm and kneading it like the other.

His touch was gentle, not rough; the touch of a man who cared for his partner, who loved her. His actions in no means caused her discomfort—on the contrary, she was reveling in the intimate sensations. Suzanne sighed quietly as his palm glided across her sensitive mammary tissue as he again whispered sweet pillow talk to her.

What should she do? Waking him up would be embarrassing, but she could not let him fondle her all night!

As Henry stroked her breasts, Suzanne felt her own body respond, flaring up in arousal. Like a tidal wave, heat built between her legs as her breasts tightened from the gentle caresses.

She made an attempt to gently move away, but Henry's voice caught her off guard as he said once more, "I missed you so much."

"Ohhh," Suzanne groaned as Henry took her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, clamping his fingers down upon the hardened nub.

Delicious sweet pain flooded her, her body heating up further in desire.

Suzanne's breasts were her most sensitive areas, and Henry's attention to them—both while she had been asleep as well as awake—caused her earlier arousal to return a hundred-fold, her crotch becoming instantly damp from her body's long-term need.

Once again Suzanne tried to move away, this time rolling forward, but even in his sleep Henry sensed her movements. Rolling with her, his body pinned her beneath him on her stomach, the older man on top of her.

It was at that moment she became aware of two critical things. First, Henry was naked, his bare chest pressing against her back, not to mention the not inconspicuous firm tube of flesh from his erection nestling between the cheeks of her ass.

The second thing she was aware of, and even more disconcerting, was the startling fact her thong was gone!

In shock she realized both of them were essentially naked. Granted her top was still on, as was the short micro mini dress, but those were not what mattered.

She did not know what to do, trapped and virtually naked, while her neighbor nestled on top of her, definitively aroused yet asleep. The revelation was both frightening and stimulating, and Suzanne knew she needed to wake her neighbor up immediately before something happened.

Just as she was about to say something she felt Henry's hips hitch up.

Before she could utter a single sound, she felt him push forward.

Abruptly Suzanne's mind went blank, her own body betraying her as every muscle within her went flaccid as Henry's cock slid between the folds of her slit, the head of his cock wedging into her vagina! It was as if her labia opened upon their own accord, spreading apart as Henry's cock slid between her folds, her own arousal washing across the head of his cock, covering it with her desire and lubricating it as he entered her.

Suzanne gasped, a sharp intake of air mixed with a partial groan as Henry slowly pull back. Without thinking she clamped down with her Kegel muscles, her pussy attempting to prevent his manhood from pulling out—and then he thrusted forward again, his manhood sinking even further into her neglected married pussy in exquisite pleasure.

Suzanne let out a moan, a mixture of 'Unh' and 'Oh'—or maybe it was 'No'-- at the same time as her core twitched, accommodating the invading member. Without thinking her hips pushed back, sinking the hard tube of flesh deeper inside her.

She no longer cared this was her neighbor, hell, she did not care if it was a complete stranger, her body had been neglected for so long she now welcomed the sexual transgression.

And then Henry pushed one more time, filling her as completely as David, her mind not even remotely thinking of her husband, only the exquisite feeling of finally having sex.

She held her breath, waiting for the man on top of her to start pumping when her eyes opened wide.

"Oh God," she gasped as another three inches of hard cock slid into her, going far beyond the point her husband ever had!

And then he pushed again, another couple inches sliding even deeper!

Once more Henry thrusted forward, and Suzanne realized the older man was at least twice the length of her husband, and in disbelief she comprehended at least ten inches of another man's cock was inside her, their neighbor hitting places within her even her gynecologist had never been before.

Suzanne made a guttural moan as Henry pulled back, the head of his cock rasping across hitherto uncharted territory as his cock seemingly took forever to slide down her canal. And then he slammed forward again, his hips hitting her ass cheeks so hard the room echoed with a loud 'slap' as Suzanne again moaned, her body completely overcome with lust as he began thrusting in and out of her in a steady rhythm, the room continuing to echo with the steady 'slap-slap-slap' of him plunging against her ass.

"Oh Suzanne, you are so fucking tight," Henry gasped in her ear as she realized he was no longer asleep. "David told me you had the tightest pussy I would ever feel," he said, reminding her she had a stranger's cock inside her married pussy.

But at this point she did not care, her body having been neglected for so long she needed to be fucked, and she wanted to be fucked.

"Oh God, you're so big," she gasped as he continued plunging into her, her abdomen tightening up in an imminent release.

"Bigger than your husband?" Henry panted in her ear.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Yes!" as his cock plunged into her.

"I'm going to fuck you all night, you realize that?" he gasped.

Whether it was his words, the long interval since she had sex, Henry's cock sliding across areas of her vagina she had never had a man touch before, but Suzanne suddenly came. She cried out as she felt like a supernova had gone off in her lower abdomen, her body flooding in a wave of heat and passion.

And still Henry thrusted into her, giving her no relief as yet another orgasm swept through her when his cock continued to impale her over and over, her pussy clamping down upon the man's dick plunging in and out of her.

Suzanne felt sweat beading on her body as the long cock filled her completely, filled her more than any man had ever done, continuing to cry out and moan as release after release coursed through her body, unable to tell where one orgasm ended and another began.

Henry's cock was rock hard now, feeling like a foot-long shaft of steel was pistoning through her core like a steam engine while Suzanne floated in space on wave after wave of release, even though physically she was pinned beneath the older man and the bed.

Suddenly Henry let out a loud grunt, slamming completely into her.

"Urrgggga!" he shouted.

Immediately Suzanne felt the deep insides of her abdomen heat up as her neighbor began emptying his cock deep within her.

"Aiiieeee!" she screamed as once again another orgasm flooded her senses, this one larger than before, triggered by the man's hot release inside her.

Suzanne's pussy spasmed uncontrollably around the hard tube of flesh, even as Henry made small pumping motions, sending spurt after spurt of semen deep into her.

His chest pressed upon her back, and Suzanne could feel their sweat mingling, their skin slick and wet as Henry moved slightly to the side, his cock still inside of her.

She looked at Henry's flushed face and she smiled.

Then her eyes opened wide when he told her, "Let me know when you are ready for more," he said.

He gave a small hitch to his hips and Suzanne realized he was still hard!

She looked at him in surprise saying, "You can't be ready already!" she exclaimed, knowing David needed at least a half-hour before they could have sex again.

Henry's reply was to slide off to the side, startling her as he rolled her over onto her back. Without a though Suzanne's legs spread, groaning at the loss of his cock sliding out of her, still hard.

To her surprise he moved between her legs, and lifting her thighs up, positioned himself between her legs, draping her legs over her shoulders. Suzanne groaned as he then leaned forward, his cock slowly sliding into her as he moved closer to her inch by agonizing inch with her legs over his shoulders.

Suzanne could not believe his cock could be so long and so hard as it continued to slide into her incessantly, as she was slowly bent in half. It was not until her knees were pressed against her shoulders, Henry completely over her that he plunged the final few inches into her.

"Oh fuck!" Suzanne screamed, Henry's cock going so deeply inside her she felt the head slam against her cervix, a mixture of pain and exquisite pleasure coursing through her.

Henry stopped, concern on his face as he looked at her as he asked, "Am I hurting you?"

Although Suzanne was deeply touched by his concern, it was the last thing she wanted as she cried out, "No, now fuck me. Fuck me!" she yelled at him.

And he did just that.

Suzanne was completely overwhelmed as Henry's cock plunged deeply into her core, slamming into her cervix over and over, her breasts swaying wildly from his rough lunges, his body slamming into hers. She was completely bent in half, the man's body once again pinning her to the bed and she was in heaven. This was what she needed, to be completely dominated by a man, a man using her for his own perverted pleasure, not caring whether she got off or not.

Henry fucked her wildly, her body cumming over and over until her were eyes rolling into the back of her head, her back arched. He fucked her so violently her head repeatedly hit the headboard with each thrust, the room echoing not only with the slaps of their bodies slamming together, but the steady 'thump-thump-thump' of her head hitting the headboard.

Henry fucked her wildly, beyond his years, as if he were an eighteen-year-old with unlimited energy, and all Suzanne could do was take it, her body flooded by orgasms as she screamed out mixtures of "Aiiiee! Unh! Unh! Unh!" and other gibberish almost like a baby, her cries of "Gna, gna, gna, gna!" filling he room.

At one point Suzanne had grabbed her calves, holding herself bent in half as Henry literally bounced upon her, his cock driving into her like a construction tamper, each thrust slamming into her cervix and sending her over the edge, again and again.

They were completely covered in sweat, their slick bodies seemingly only held together by Henry's hard cock merging them together.

He was fucking her wildly now, no rhythm to his motions as sweat poured down his face, dripping off his chin and nose on to her breasts and face like a perverted rain shower.

And still he fucked her.

Suzanne lost all track of time and even of her surroundings, only aware of the cock driving into her and the multitude of orgasms that continuously flooded her body.

Suddenly Henry's body slammed into hers, folding her in half even further as his hips thrusted forward. Suzanne let out a grunt as the head of his cock slammed once more into her cervix, this time remaining. Immediately she felt an inferno erupt deep inside her as Henry came, another orgasm immediately coursing through her, his hot cum splashing directly against her cervix.

"Oh God, that's it," Suzanne moaned as her body shook uncontrollable. "Oh God, that's it, shoot your cum into my womb," she cried almost incoherently. "Fill my married pussy with your jiz," she begged him crudely.

And Henry did not disappoint, Suzanne feeling each pulse of his cock as he squirt and spurt deep inside her.

Once more she lost track of time, bent in half, her neighbor's cock firmly embedded within her.

To her surprise he was still hard, even after cumming twice.

Finally Henry slowly pulled out of her, her squealing with loss as the long shaft left her. She felt like a sword trick, the blade being pulled out inexplicably slow.

Finally he was gone, much to her dismay, as he slowly eased her body back, gently setting down her legs before lying beside her. She was touched by his gentleness, even after the hard fucking he had given her.

In the dim light Suzanne could see beads of sweat rolling down his face and his chest. His hair wet, and she grinned at him.

"Got a workout did we?" she asked.

Henry smiled at her, her eyes opening wide in surprise as he said, "That was just round two," he told her.

"Are you superman?" she asked, as they both chuckled in post-coital bliss.

"Hardly," Henry told her, "but I do confess I took a little blue pill before going to bed—just in case mind you," he said.

Suzanne looked at him, wondering if he had planned sex with her the whole time, but it was a moot point now, the deed had been done. And to her shame, she wanted it to continue.

She looked down his body and in the dim hotel light saw his cock sticking straight up, looking almost unnatural in its length.

Seeing her gaze, Henry said, "Go ahead, it won't bite," he grinned as she slapped him on the arm.

But her eyes were once again drawn to the lengthy cock, mesmerized. It was almost like she was in a trance as she slowly moved down the bed towards it.

Gingerly she reached out, Henry's hips bucking as she grasped the shaft, apologizing.

"No, it feels great. Don't let me stop you," Henry said, his head propped on a pillow and watching her intently.

Looking back to the man's member, Suzanne was amazed how small her hand looked as she held the base. Even using two hands she would not cover it completely, and she moved closer to it as if a moth drawn to a flame.

Suddenly the intrusive thought popped into her head wondering if she could take the long cock completely into her mouth, a wave of saliva suddenly washing over her tongue in anticipation.

Slowly she began stroking the long shaft, amazed at how she had to use her whole forearm instead of her wrist, like she did jerking off her husband.

The thought was not meant to be derogatory towards David. She loved him, and she loved the sex they had, it was simply a comparison, like enjoying both steak and hamburger—one a staple, the other a specialty.

As her hand slid up and down the slick, slippery member, she leaned forward, barely aware of her actions as she slowly took the head into her mouth, her lips clamping around the top of Henry's shaft.

She heard Henry groan and could not stop a smile, her lips stretching across the firm fleshy member as she began slowly swirling her tongue around the head, Henry's hips jerking involuntarily in response.

Suzanne had practiced giving blowjobs when David had broken his leg, attempting to offer him something to make him feel better while confined to the wheelchair; however, David's depression had grown to the point where she could barely get him hard. But she still practiced, in the hopes when he was fully recovered she could please him. As such, she had taken longer and longer things into her mouth, training herself to squelch her gag reflex. It was not that David was long—unlike Henry's long-assed cock in her hand and mouth—but she had wanted to test her limits, practicing until she could easily take a carrot, then a cucumber, into her throat.

Now she wanted to put her practice to the test, lowering her head further as Henry's cock slide past her lips and into her mouth. She began moving her head up and down, sliding the top portion of his cock in and out of her mouth as she built up enough spit to lubricate the long cock. She knew she needed a good amount of saliva to slide past her larynx as she lowered her head further and further upon Henry's cock.

"Oh my God, Suzanne, that feels incredible," Henry was panting as she continued working on his cock.

Finally she moved her head down to the point where Henry's cock pressed against the back of her throat. Getting on her knees to stretch out her neck, Suzanne then sank forward, Henry's cock sliding into her throat.

Suzanne kept leaning forward, Henry's balls her target as his cock slid into her esophagus, her chin finally resting against Henry's balls.

"Fuck!" Henry cried out, his hands grasping the back of her head and holding it there.

Suzanne tried not to smile, keeping her concentration, and held herself in position until she needed air, finally pulling out, Henry's cock making a gargling 'Gnachtuchun' noise as it cleared her throat.

"Fuck me, I've never had anybody take the whole thing before!" the man exclaimed and Suzanne smiled.

"Care for more?" she asked playfully, almost laughing at the man's vigorous nod.

It was like asking a kid if he wanted more candy as she once more lowered her head onto the wet shaft.