Family Orgy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shock grew even more pronounced as two naked males entered the room, cocks fully erect -- Steve and Mark. "Looks like my wife is treating you well, eh Penny?" Steve said with a smirk. "Goddamn, what a hot little pussy you got there!"

Penny was so immobilized both by shock and the intense waves of pleasure that were emanating from her pussy that she uttered just a gurgle in response. Seeing their opening, the boys pounced. Pulling Helen off the teenage cunt, Steve with one thrust plunged his cock into the almost hairless gash, and began pumping furiously. Simultaneously, Mark presented his 8-incher to the teen's ruby red mouth; unable to resist, Penny allowed the cock to penetrate the wet, warm recesses of her mouth. Mark began playing its head over the soft, silky tongue, depositing streaks of precum.

In only seconds, a normal lesbian encounter had turned into an all-out family orgy. Penny was blown away by what was happening, but her body soon got into the swing of things, as an inferno of lust translated from the depraved family to her most inner recesses. Within a minute Penny was fucking up a storm as she shared the two cocks. It was not long before she also tasted of Helen's cavernous fuck-hole, then got again to dip into Panda's sweet nectar.

Penny watched in awe as the family disengaged itself from her and put on a show of unsurpassed depravity. Like a fucking machine, the family screwed, sucked and fingered each and every hole available.

"C'mon boys, let's not be rude to our guest!" Helen leered, as she led the two family cocks toward Penny. With a fusillade of furious wanks, she brought both men to orgasm almost simultaneously, drenching Penny the blushing slut with multiple cumshots. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Penny screamed in a high falsetto, as an unbelievably explosive orgasm conquered the depths of her pussy. In the months previous, Penny had begun to believe that she was exclusively a lesbian, but with this incredible experience she knew she could never give up cock.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of fucking for the four family perverts. Panda brought her male lovers into the mix, and although most of them reacted with shock when her father burst into their fuck sessions, but instead of beating them up, began sucking their cocks, the pure taboo pleasure of the act soon completely overwhelmed them, and they became willing participants in the insane debauchery. The family had special fun with one of Panda's football player boyfriends. The beefy young man had an exceptionally long and thick cock, and he ended up fucking Mark up the ass while being ass-reamed by Steve, a delightful gay sandwich made even more extraordinary by Panda and Helen, who kissed and caressed the three fuckers on every surface of their bodies, and shared in the eruption of cum that finally closed the incredible sex session.

Panda should have been satisfied. But she wasn't. She needed to open up a new frontier, needed a new delicious taboo to traverse in order to heighten her perverse sensuality.

She needed to seduce a new, innocent family into incest. And she had acquired the perfect target for her obscenely devious plan....

* * *

Across the street from Panda's house was a large property consisting of three houses and various other buildings. They had always called it the "Compound," and it was the home of the Peterson family, consisting of a pastor, his wife and their seven children. The youngest, a daughter named Cindy, was friends, sort-of, with Panda. Cindy had turned 18 just that summer. Her three brothers and three sisters were all born about a year apart, and so the oldest boy, Craig, was 25. The Pastor Jake and his wife Pat appeared to be in their late 40s, early 50s.

Panda had thought of them incessantly in the last few weeks. A family orgy of four was intense, but what would one of nine feel like! And she was certain there was a strong sexual component in the family. The pastor and his wife must love sex, since they had seven kids. "Fuck, I bet he's pumped gallons of cum into his wife's pussy," Panda thought breathily. "And Pat must be a cocklover, too." Such a surfeit of lust, she was sure, could be turned easily into depravity. And she was just the slut-whore to do it....

But she had to do it carefully. Officially the pastor and their whole family were straight-laced prudes; at this stage she couldn't just march in and with a single cock-hijacking session turn them into depraved fucks, as Panda had done with her family. But given the fact that all of them still lived together at home, and that none of them appeared to have girlfriends or boyfriends, Panda was certain that there was a lot of sexual tension in the family, ready to explode; and that with a little time and effort, she could bring out the bi fuck fiends trapped deep within them. The thought of it made her pussy tighten and drool with excitement.

She revealed her plan to her family, and they eagerly exploded in eagerness for Panda to carry out her plan. Within moments they were enacting in real life what they expected would happen when Panda's seduction plan was carried through, reaching new heights of screaming orgasmic pleasure at the mere thought of another family experiencing the same depraved fucklust as they had.

* * *

Panda began her plan the next day. Seeing Cindy walking home from school, Panda called out to the brunette. "Hey Cindy, I have something to show you that I know you'll like."

The innocent girl readily followed Panda into the house. Panda ushered her into her room, and took out a copy of a lingerie catalog. "I just got a job selling this great set of lingerie! Could you help me make my first sale? I'll give it to you for free, I just want to get recognized for my first sale!"

"Uhhhmmm...ok... but I really don't wear that stuff."

"That's OK, that's fine!" Panda smiled appreciatively, putting a hand on Cindy's shoulder. "Like I said, I'll pay for it. Thanks so much for helping me out! Now, which of these look best to you?"

It was a racy Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie catalog. Cindy nervously fingered through a few pages, and then almost randomly poked at a small red number. "Great!" Panda exclaimed. "Beautiful choice! I'll let you know when it comes in!"

After a few more seconds of chit chat, Panda squired her neighbor to the front door, then returned to her room. She opened fully the closet door, which had been slightly ajar the whole time.

The closet flooded with light, and revealed her naked parents and brother; her father was in his favorite position, fucking Helen's pussy while being fucked by Mark in the ass. The threesome was slowly pumping, stifling moans; they had watched the entire thing through the crack in the closet door. "Fuck yeahhhhhh......" groaned Steve. "Her bod looks sooo good!!! Can't wait to fuck her pussy. . .. . UNGHHHHHHH!!!!" the thought pushed him over the edge, and he unleashed a stream of boiling jizz deep into his wife's hot box.

"I can't wait either," Panda breathed. "But we have to do this right. She's nervous, but I can feel the interest beneath her skin. That clit will be dancing on our tongues in no time!"

Cindy's "order" was ready two days later. Panda called her to come over; Cindy tried to demur, asking Panda to just give her the package at school, but Panda insisted she "sign for it" now because Panda needed to get the credit for her salesperson job.

Cindy again marched into Panda's room. Panda unwrapped the packaging, and held it up. It was a pretty small, petite red number; Cindy had been so nervous that she had actually selected one of the more revealing negligees in the catalog. Cindy suddenly turned red and a shy expression took over her face. "Ohhhhh.... I really don't need that, why don't you take it back ....."

"Nonsense!" Panda said brightly. "This is just perfect for you! But I need you to try it on first.... Just to make sure it fits. Otherwise I don't get credit for the sale!"

"Well, I don't know .... " Cindy looked down.

"Oh please, it won't bite you," Panda cooed. "Just go into our bathroom and see if it feels OK. You never have to wear it again if you don't want to."

"Mmmmffff" Cindy nodded, reluctantly, but she quickly took the lingerie and went to the bathroom. Panda turned around to the closet (which was opened a crack) and winked. A soft groan emerged from the fucking trio inside, and Panda whispered "I'll get her out here in a second, just be patient."

Panda slowly tiptoed to the bathroom door, and knocked. "How's it fit?" she asked.

"Ummm, fine. I can give it back now."

"No, wait, I need to see it to make sure it fits OK. I have to certify that with the company."

"Really?" Cindy said, quizzically.

"Really." Panda replied with as much earnestness in her voice as she could muster, although she could barely keep herself from snickering. "Just come in my bedroom for a sec so that I can make sure it all fits fine. Nobody else is home right now so don't worry."

Panda returned to her room. She heard the bathroom door open, and small steps walking tentatively in the hallway. Cindy shyly stepped into the room.

Usually Cindy wore dumpy sweatshirts and pants, which hid her body's shape and size from all eyes. But the little red piece she was wearing now left little to the imagination. Cindy possessed shapely legs and a pert, small tummy; rounded hips; and small but appealing pear-shaped little titties. Her wavy brown hair fell just enough to brush her shoulders. Panda smiled as she saw her friend did not shave her pussyhair -- a small thatch of dark brown pubes was peeking above the rim of the red bikini bottom.

Panda exhaled. "You look great!" she said. "Really?" Cindy asked, brightening. "Yes, really. Any guy would want you." Panda said, to Cindy's blush.

She was right. Inside the closet, Steve was overwhelmed by the sight of the innocent teen tricked into wearing lingerie in front of him. He bit on his hand to stifle a scream as his cock exploded in his son's ass; the sudden rush of hot cum in his anus sent Mark over the edge too, causing a massive spoogeshot on his mother's mammoth mammaries.

Unaware of the orgasms detonating in her closet, Panda went on executing her plan of seduction. "I think you need a few things adjusted, though." Without asking permission, she quickly marched up to Cindy, and began "fixing" the strap that held up the small red bra. Cindy gasped when she was touched so close to an intimate area. Panda's hand lingered, long enough to cause a heating sensation in Cindy's back and shoulders . . . then it was gone. "Just perfect!" Panda beamed.

"Um, ok...." Cindy breathed out. She felt a confusing hot sensation low in her tummy region, then realized with a start that it was centered in her vagina! "I better go now.... I'll leave you with this." She rushed to the bathroom and took off the sexy little outfit, then returned it to Panda.

Panda suddenly talked in a low tone. "You looked so great in that outfit! They're looking for models, and I seriously think that you would be picked. I'm going to get you another outfit and I can take pictures of you! I'm almost certain we can get you a modeling contract!"

"What, really!!!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Yeah, really. I'll get it all set up. Call you later!" Still looking somewhat confused, Cindy left the house.

Panda immediately scooped up the used lingerie panties, and putting them to her face, inhaled deeply. "I knew it! Fuckin' KNEW IT! They're a little damp! PUSSY JUICE! She's a fuckin' perv, just like I thought!" she screamed.

Her cumstained family tumbled from the closet. They, too, took turns smelling the delightful nectar secreted from their guest's teeny pussy. Panda was on the floor, frigging her cunt with savage delight. Three tongues dragged over all her private parts, leading her to another one of her explosive orgasms.

"Really close now.... we'll be fucking her tomorrow...." Panda breathed as her latest cum subsided. She couldn't wait!

* * *

Cindy was alone in her room, naked. Her pert, pear-shaped breasts with dark brown nipples stood straight up from her body with no slouch; her olive-skinned flat stomach met together with her thin, shapely hips to form a thin but seductive hourglass shape. In the middle of her body, between her legs, was an almost perfectly straight slit, so flush to her body that it hid any sign of the clitoris lying beneath.

Cindy's hand was hovering just over her pussy, fingering the dark brown pubic hair just above the glorious pleasure hole. She was trying to stop herself from masturbating - and failing.

Cindy was lonely and desperate for love and attention. She had "accidentally" seen a porn video on the phone of one of the "bad boys" in her class a few months ago, and that short vision of a penis had haunted her thoughts since. She badly wanted to see one in person. To touch one. To caress one. To slowly inch it into her ....

She tried to turn off those thoughts. Sex was for marriage only! That was what her family had taught her. But damn, she badly wanted a -- what did hear those boys call it? -- a "cock."

And then there was her strange experience today. Panda's touching near her breasts had caused a warm sensation deep in her vagina. She had never thought she could possibly be sexually attracted to a women; that was impossible! And yet she could not deny that the simple touch of a women near her erogenous areas had turned her on....

With a sharp "Oh!" Cindy plunged her middle finger deep into her vagina, pumping it in and out as she caressed her now-engorged clit. Squishy sounds emerged as her finger turned wet with the slick secretions of her enlivened cunt. "Ohmygoddddddd......" she groaned as a strong orgasm flooded her nether regions within a few minutes.

Little did she know how many would follow in the next few days...

* * *

Panda called Cindy early next morning. "I talked to the fashion company, they definitely think you'd work out as a model!"

"Really," Cindy said with a gasp.

"Yeah! Come over now, they sent me a special new number for you to try on. It's so perfect for you!"

Cindy's shy reticence suddenly returned. "I don't know...."

"Listen, you don't have to send anything in that you don't want to. Or do anything you don't want to. But this is your big break! They wouldn't accept me as a model!"

Cindy was pleasantly flattered. Panda was a super-hot blonde. It was awesome to be picked instead of her. "Ok, I'll be over before 12."

"Great!"

* * *

Panda laid out on her bed the skimpy lingerie she had picked out for Cindy to wear. It was white lace, even more revealing and translucent then the little red number she had put on before. Most importantly for Panda's purposes, it was crotchless. But it was hard to see that just by a quick review, and Panda was pretty sure Cindy wouldn't notice until it was too late.

Cindy arrived around 11:30. She seemed more upbeat about the whole situation; Panda's story about the photo shoot had seemed to energize her. She also seemed somewhat nervous. But she dutifully picked up the sheer negligee and went into the bathroom to change.

She came out a minute later, a virginal vision of white-hot sexiness. As she came into the room, the three naked watchers in the closet again had to restrain any lustful exhalations.

"You look just beautiful!" Panda exclaimed earnestly. Taking her camera, she began to take her photos. At first Cindy was demure and retiring, but at Panda's urging she began to put on more come-hither looks.

Panda kept getting closer with the camera. And closer. And then was directly underneath her friend, taking pictures upward. Suddenly she said with a start: "Ohmigod Cindy! Those panties are CROTCHLESS!"

Cindy turned red and looked downward. Panda swept her hands upward to the open hole in the white panties, as if to cover her friend up. But then her face took on a "shocked" look. "Jesus Christ, Cindy, you're WET!"

"N-n-n-n-no I'm not!" Cindy protested. But her face showed real embarrassment; just as before, her body had betrayed her, and the sexy situation in which she found herself had led her vagina to respond inappropriately.

But "inappropriate" was almost Panda's middle name. Her face took on another aspect, one of leering knowledge. In a whisper, Panda breathed out an accusation: "You're turned on, aren't you. You find me hot, don't you!"

"What!!! no no no....." Cindy shot out. But her friend's hand was still at Cindy's gash. And then in a development that Cindy never would have expected in a million years, Panda's middle finger thrust forward, through the center of the crotchless panties, and penetrated Cindy's virgin bush. The digit encountered the slimy gushiness of a partially-aroused pussy, and began immediately to probe upwards, towards the small but noticeable clit.

"Ohhhhhhh" Cindy gasped. The shock of Panda's action was so unexpected that her knees grew partially weak, dropping her pelvis further onto Panda's upstretched hands and finger. Panda immediately took advantage, thrusting another two fingers upward, her thumb vigorously searching for, and finding, the clit. "No, Panda, no!!!" Cindy shouted.

Panda was by now completely lost in the throes of aggressive lust. With her left hand she grabbed her friend and shoved her down further onto her fingers. "Fuck yah, you got one hot soft pussy! God feels sooo gooood!!!" she snarled.

Cindy couldn't believe Panda was a lesbian -- not the hot girl with all the boyfriends! She tried to move back, but Panda's incredible fingerwork kept her frozen, her vagina completely enthralled in the new and unexpected sensations. The feeling of a hand not her own on her most private area was incredible. Panda's almost masculine aggression was also melting her defenses; she felt almost powerless to resist.

Panda pushed Cindy backward to the bed, and once there, Cindy fell down almost by default. With a hiss of "yessssssss!!!!", Panda swooped downward and thrust her tongue deep inside Cindy's by now rapidly-watering pussy. "Ahhhhh....OHHHH GOODDDDDD!!!!" Cindy yelled out as this new sensation assaulted her clit. The sensation of Panda's tongue, so soft yet so strong, was something absolutely new in her experience, and the last of her feeble protestations crumbled as a wave of incredible pleasure jolted upward from her clit to the rest of her body. "Ungghhhhhhhhhh" she exhaled in pure pleasure.

"Fuuuuckkkkkkkkkk......" came a loud groan of pleasure from the closet. In a rush, the naked form of Panda's father tumbled out, cock fully erect and drooling. He was supposed to wait for a good interval before Panda told him to come out; but lust had again completely conquered his body. With a lunge and a grunt of "PUSSY..... FUCK.....", he violently plucked Panda's face from Cindy's pussy. Then, with a great roar he plunged his beet-red member deep into Cindy's pussy with one tremendous thrust, annihilating her virginity with one swift stroke.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Cindy screamed in utter shock at what was happening. SHE WAS BEING FUCKED BY PANDA'S FATHER! The ecstasy of Panda's tongue work was now replaced by the extreme pleasure of a rapidly pistoning cock, as Steve, true to form, began to wildly pump into the teen's twat, bellowing and crazily thrusting his pelvis as he always did.

Cindy's shock turned to delirium as she saw Panda's naked mother and brother join them. She stared goggle-eyed as the three began to talk lewdly about the situation; it was even crazier that Panda was holding a video camera, obviously recording her defilation for posterity.

"So much for foreplay!" Panda giggled.

"Welcome to our house, Cindy," Helen said throatily." We've heard so much about your fresh, young pussy. Thanks for letting my husband fuck it."

"Fuckin'-A mom, she's got nice little titties! Let's suck on 'em." Mark said with a leer.

123456...9