Femina Perfecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not hearing what I want to say."

"Then say what you want to say."

"I think this whole thing just shows me that something's wrong with me."

John shook his head. "No. There's nothing wrong with you. You're over analyzing it. You didn't know. I didn't know. Now that we do know, see; we're not doing it anymore."

"But ... I want to."

It was a very interesting phenomenon for John's head and his body to be at odds about her statement. His mind immediately wanted to recoil back from her as if she were infected with something but the rest of him instantly became aroused and an erection started to form in his pants.

"I want a lot of things." John said. "But not all of them are a good idea."

"I know it's not. I really just want you to understand. I did like you a lot and that probably says something about me that I don't want to admit."

"You're thinking too much into it. Not everything has to be super meaningful on some deeper level beyond the surface. Some things just are what they are. That's life."

"John, I want to tell you something. Ok. And I need you to promise me that you'll never tell anyone else."

"We're already talking in confidence. Shoot."

"First, let me ask you; if I hadn't turned out to be your sister, what were your plans for us?"

"Don't worry about it."

"You weren't just going to ditch me again, were you?"

"Well, I was going to date you or try to. Maybe one thing would lead to another."

"Could you have seen a future with me?"

"Why are you asking that? What do you want to say?"

"I just want to know if you could have seen yourself with me in your future."

"You're my sister, I now have no choice but to have you in my future."

"You know what I mean."

"You want me to admit to being stupid and buying an engagement ring?"

"I'm just asking ... what? Did you really?"

"No. But I was thinking about it."

"You were?"

"Look, I already said I liked you. What are you getting at?"

"Ok. I'm just going to say this. We already have to keep it a secret, right?"

"Yeah, so."

"So then, what if, you know, just saying, we'll keep it a secret."

"You just said that."

"What I mean is, we can keep it a secret."

"Does secret mean something different to you, cause ..."

At that moment she got up from the chair and came over to the bed. Instinctively John raised his hands to defend from an attack but she only gently sat next to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"We can keep it a secret." she answered and then she took one of his hands and kissed it.

"What the hell are you doing?" he whispered.

Her reply was to try and lean closer and kiss his lips. John pulled back.

"Stop. You know we can't do this."

"I'm still in love with you."

"Ok. We can build from that but you know we can't do this."

"We've already done it."

"We didn't know."

"It's already a secret."

"I know but ... we can't now."

Her hand went down to his crotch. "You want to."

"I'm not in the habit of letting the little guy do my thinking for me."

She got closer to him and tried for a kiss again. This time John didn't pull back. That was partly because he couldn't really go back any farther without falling off the bed. But besides that, there was just enough of his will present in the kiss for him to fully engage. After all, it wasn't like the kiss was a surprise. She'd telecasted the move before it happened.

It wasn't as weird as he thought it might be. He was just kissing her again and instead of it feeling like kissing his sister, it just felt like kissing her. This wasn't their first kiss. Far from it. And in a way, nothing had changed. He still felt deeply for her. He still felt like being with her was being home. He knew her body and even with his eyes closed, he could see her in his mind.

Why didn't it feel any different? She was his sister, yet this didn't feel uncomfortable. It was exciting, but familiar. Where were the feelings of disgust or panic that he'd felt earlier? They weren't there. She was still just the same person she was before.

It took a bit of effort and forcing himself to be more touchy with her body than he had thought would ever happen again, but eventually he was able to get free of the kiss.

"We can't choose to do this now that we know. There's a difference between ..."

"I don't care."

"What about what you said earlier."

"I'm an idiot. You said so yourself."

"I didn't mean about that."

"Good, then we agree." With that she launched right back into the kiss with her whole body and the next thing John knew, she was on top of him pressing her groin down onto the erection in his pants. "Touch me."

"But what about ..."

"I don't care." she said as she started to kiss his neck and put her hands all over his body.

"Have you lost your mind? You're my sister."

She snapped up and looked down at him. "And I was your sister last night. I was your sister two years ago. What's your point?"

"We didn't know."

"That doesn't change what happened."

"I know that. That's not ..."

"That doesn't change how I feel about you."

"It's supposed to though."

"Did it change how you feel? You don't love me anymore?"

He looked up at her with the insecurity on her face, her wild hair, and her rumpled pajama top. "The best thing we can do right now is learn to love each other as brother and sister."

"Do you love Misty?"

"Not like this."

"As brother and sister, do you love her?"

"Well, I haven't really gotten to know her."

"You haven't really gotten to know me. Do you love me?"

"You know I do."

"And I love you, too. So don't take this away from us."

"I can't see how it's going to work."

"It's simple. We've already done it. It's already a secret. The choice is not choosing to start, it's choosing to stop and I don't choose to stop."

"Even though you know we're siblings."

"It didn't hurt us before. Why should it hurt us now? The only thing is that we can't tell people."

"I can't believe you're really ok with this."

"I love you. I don't want to lose you." She came back to him and much more calmly she put her lips onto his and they kissed. "Please." she said.

In response, he put his hands on her breasts and easily the big buttons of her top gave way and let her slip the garment off. That started a snowball of smooth movement that saw almost all of their clothes removed except her panties and his boxers. She reached in and pulled his cock out. Then she did something that she hadn't done the previous times they'd been together. She put her mouth on him and started to give him a blowjob.

She wasn't particularly skilled but his erection grew bigger and bigger as he sat and watched a woman that he knew was his sister sucking his dick. This was it. They were going to fuck. Their previous sexual encounters which played back in his mind seemed to be almost pedestrian compared to this. She was the same woman. He was the same man. Only now, there was something extra to it.

She released his cock and looked up at him with lust. "This is your fault."

"What?"

"If you had just gone when I asked you to leave ..."

"I can't leave. I told you that."

"I knew we were going to do this." she added right before she went back down to his dick.

"What do you mean you know?"

She didn't answer. She just kept sucking while trying to stroke him with one hand and gently feeling his ball sack with the other.

"Hey, what do you mean, you knew?" he asked again.

She started to pull his boxers all the way off as she released his dick. "You make me so wet. I can't stand it. I have to have you."

John decided to test that. He put her on her back and started to suck on one of her breasts. John was a bit surprised at his own aggressive move but he hated the idea of being the passive one during sex and so far all he'd done was just let her do everything. If there was no stopping this then he'd rather be in control than not.

Faster than he normally would do things, he kissed his way down to her pussy and got her panties off. She was wet, and more so than he remembered her before. The moment his tongue touched her labia she yelled out and started to arch her back. Very good, he thought. Vigorously he continued and even put his finger in her so he could push her faster. She moved her hips up and down to go at his speed. She squealed and then dug her fingernails into his scalp as she hit her orgasm.

She laid there resting and then he raised up one of her legs and smacked her ass.

"What?" she asked.

"Did you like?"

"You're the only one to ever get me off like that."

"Do you think maybe that's enough for now?"

"Oh, but you're not done yet."

"It's ok. I don't have to finish."

She pouted. "That's not fair."

"Maybe, this is enough for us. Cold turkey was too drastic. We can do this for a while and then ease off."

"Get your dick over here and fuck me."

He was just about to say something like 'you aren't the boss of me' and then started to laugh at how much it sounded like a sibling thing to say.

"What?" she asked. "I mean it. I'm ready."

He moved over to her and without even using his hands, his cock found her pussy and easily he just slid in.

"This is fucked up, you know that, right?" he commented.

"I don't care. I love you."

John figured, as long as they were going to be doing this, he might as well get the most enjoyment out of it. They were in missionary for only a short time before he told her to turn around. She thought that meant she would get to ride him but he bent her over and got her to spread her legs. Her ass cheeks jiggled just a bit as he grabbed her hips and pushed into her repeatedly.

A few moments of that and he reached down to get a handful of her breast. At the same time he felt her hand come to his balls and without warning he started to unload his cum into her. He actually hadn't meant to do that. He had a plan to pull out since she was his sister after all, and not a half sister either. Great. Another thing to have to talk about later.

As soon as he pulled out she flipped herself around and wanted him to come and kiss her. No problem. But then he was surprised by what she said next.

"Fuck me again."

"Seriously?"

"Fuck me again." she said as she reached down to guide his still erect cock back into her. John didn't know exactly what this was about but he obliged and before long she was reaching another orgasm with his semen inside her.

After that, she finally let him get off of her and rest. John was formulating what he wanted to say about all this when she propped herself up on her elbows to address him.

"How do you feel?"

"Good. You?"

"Now that you've been indoctrinated into the family, I should probably ..."

"Inducted."

"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, you mean to say inducted since that means leading someone into something as opposed to indoctrinated which means teaching someone something. And on that note, it sort of sounds like an insult since you're saying I wasn't really part of the family before."

"Would you please quit with that? I didn't mean it like that."

"You said it. Think about what your going to say."

"You know, I remember going to see you at your college and I remember them telling me that you were my brother but the words sort of didn't really have any weight to them. It was like someone telling me that you were some really distant cousin visiting from another country that I'd never ever see again. Sure, technically it's true but I don't think I ever really saw you as family. You never came around. You didn't know us and we knew nothing about you. I didn't even know you had as much money as you do until like a week ago."

"Well, considering how much mom and dad owe me; not to mention everyone else in the family, do you blame me for not telling them?"

"See, I would think that you'd want to come around more often to try and see if you can get that money back from them."

"It's not worth it. They can keep it. It's just the constant asking that bothers me. I mean, if they were in trouble, real trouble, of course I'd help but they panic over the lightest things."

"That reminds me. I should probably tell you about something because you're probably going to hear about it on your own and maybe it would be best coming from me."

"Sounds like something I don't even want to know."

"Don't panic. Ok? This is sort of a secret but everyone knows. No one knows for sure cause they haven't been caught but ..."

"You know, keep it. I don't need to know. Sounds like gossip."

"Listen. Brandy and Daddy, they're fucking."

"I said I didn't ... what?"

She started nodding. "Brandy and Daddy ..."

"I heard you the first time."

"That's why Misty's mom doesn't want to be near him. They used to be ok with each other."

"But Brandy isn't his daughter."

"I know but it's still super weird."

"I'll grant you that but not as weird as this." he said referring to him and his sister.

"Mom wanted to do a dna test on Sierra to see if she was Daddy's as well but even just asking would cause problems."

"Well, don't expect me to help with something like that."

"I'm not asking you to. I'm just letting you know what's going on in case anything gets said or somebody starts to yell for no reason."

"Actually, right now, it would probably be best to just let them sort themselves out. I mean, we have to think about our future. I'm naked in bed with my sister. Not only is this not the first time for us to do this but we know full well that we're related and we did it anyway."

"Not the last either." she wanted to make sure to add.

"So, we have to think about our future. What are we going to do? And why are you so chill about it."

"I'm happy. Why would I stress out about something that makes me so happy? Which reminds me, can I sleep in here?"

"What if we get caught?"

"Oh, we'll both wear pajamas and just ..."

"You're really not supposed to."

"Please."

"First, what are we going to do? We can't date. Not in the open. Do we each go get married to other people and just ..."

"No." she said sternly. "I don't want anyone but you."

"So then we'll just be this weird couple of siblings who live together? That doesn't work."

"Siblings used to live together all the time if the sister wasn't married."

"Used to. AKA, a long time ago. People will notice if we live together and neither of us are dating. You're too gorgeous not to date."

"Living in the city is expensive."

"They won't buy it cause I'm rich."

"I'm not. And if anyone says something you can just tell them you've cut all of your family members off and so you won't give me any money."

"Well, we might each have to go on show dates every now and then, just to maintain the appearance of still being on the market."

"Gee, which is going to get people talking more, the fact that you don't date at all because you're focused on your work or going on dates where the girl has absolutely no chance with you?"

"But don't you understand that this is so dangerous? I mean, sure, I feel fine with it. I'm here with you and I'm fine with it. I'm not even freaking out. But if we get caught, that's it."

"So let's not get caught. But that doesn't mean we have to stop. I love you."

"We can't act like lovers where other people can see. Maybe we can take trips together where people don't know us and it would be ok but where there's any chance of getting caught, we have to cut it out." John got up from the bed and went to his luggage. He pulled out the little box and went over to her. She had taken the opportunity to sit up and was even then getting under the covers. "I bought this for you before I knew you were my sister."

"Really? Is this what I think it is?"

"Open it."

"An engagement ring? It's beautiful."

"I don't know how you're going to get away with wearing it around but I did buy it for you so if anyone is going to return it to the shop, it should be you."

"I'm not going to return this. Now I really feel like a bitch for all the things I said."

"Well, we better get some night clothes on before we turn in."

"Clothed or naked, I love sleeping in your arms."

"My arms are yours." he said.

"And this too." she replied as she reached for his dick. "One more time before we go to sleep."

"You're insatiable."

...

Careful, careful, careful. Brandy opened the back door to the kitchen and entered the great hall. She saw the fireplace going and could see that someone was on the sofa but she wasn't going to go all the way around to see who. She passed through the huge open area as silently as she could and made her way to the big storage closet. She looked up at the room where her brother was sleeping. She hoped he really was asleep and not about to come down.

In the off limits storage room where there were folding tables, folding chairs, stuff for enjoying the lake and some other random things; Brandy found her sister's father. The room had no windows and the door closed in such a way that they could feel confident in turning on the light to see without discovery. It wasn't much light either as only one of the fluorescent tubes was working and the others only flickered a bit and then gave out.

"Hi Daddy." she whispered, using the title more as a sexual term instead of anything else.

"Hi sweetie."

"I don't think anyone saw me. Are you clear?"

"Joe's making so much noise with his guitar, I don't think anyone noticed."

She rushed towards him and they kissed in a kind of frantic manner. There was no time. They never had any time. Brandy quickly got out of her jacket and top and then pushed her tight jeans down to her ankles as she got on the inflated mattress covered by a blanket.

She got his dick free and started to suck on him.

"That's it, baby. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, daddy."

There wasn't time for foreplay. She still had her jeans on one leg but once the other was free, she beckoned him down to her and as quietly as they could, the older man started to pump in and out.

Short and quick. That was always the way ever since they almost got caught that one time. Even here, where they felt relatively safe, they still had to be careful. Brandy's mother could have been playing possum. Misty's mother could just be trying to catch them again, like always. Hell, even John could randomly come down looking for something. The world was complex and unpredictable like that.

Less than ten minutes was all they really had together. She had her orgasm and in the interest of not leaving evidence behind, he left his semen inside of her instead of pulling out.

"I love you, daddy."

"Come, we need to get back before someone starts looking for us."

Quick, quick. Get dressed. He was going to go out the front way and if Kryssy saw him it would be ok so long as Brandy made it out the back way safe.

They were slowly opening the door to leave when they heard someone coming down the steps from above. Shit. Brandy and Daddy froze in place. In the dark, neither of them could see who it was until the person crossed all the way to the kitchen area and opened the fridge.

John was illuminated by the light and he poured himself a glass of something and chugged it down. Brandy felt great relief when she saw him. He was just thirsty. He'd finish and then she could get out of there. There was no way she'd want to get caught by him. He'd never understand. He was a snob and a prude. She appreciated all that he was doing for them this year but that didn't mean he was cool all of the sudden.

Brandy held Daddy's hand and they both waited with bated breath for him to finish and leave. Then a curious thing happened. A second set of feet started coming down the stairs from above. The person bumped into something, paused, and then continued to the kitchen. It was Kryssy for some reason.