Femina Perfecta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

At first, nothing seemed especially odd to Brandy. She was really just waiting for them to both hurry up so she could get out of there. She waited and watched as Kryssy took a drink. Ok, now go back. Hurry up. Then Brandy noticed how they were standing. John turned to put the container back in the fridge when Kryssy put her arms around him and there as clear as she ever saw anything, those two kissed in the light.

Brandy's jaw dropped and if she hadn't been in stealth mode she might have even gasped audibly.

Wait. But ... they're related. They're actually blood related. Brandy's jaw tried to drop farther. She had thought that they hated each other. They certainly weren't getting along and Brandy had thought their mother would make them hug. Looks like they were doing a lot more than hugging.

"They're so sneaky." she whispered.

"Sh." Daddy responded as he squeezed her hand.

Brandy should have seen it. All that arguing over nothing. It was all a show. And they got everyone to believe it. Those two. And now they get to share a bed with no one the wiser. That just pissed Brandy off. It wasn't fair.

The two love birds went back upstairs and then it seemed safe to leave.

"Don't tell anyone about what we saw." Daddy instructed.

"But we have to tell."

"Think, girl. If we tell, they will ask why you were in here. They will ask who you were with."

"Oh. Right. Ok. But ..."

"We can talk about it later. We can talk to them later. Right now, just keep shut."

"Ok. Daddy."

"I have a feeling little Sierra's going to have a very good Christmas and many more to come."

...

John finally got his sister off of him long enough to brush his teeth before bed. Then he noticed the little blinking light.

"Shit." he said as he went over to the security controls.

"What?"

"How long has this been like this."

"What is it?"

"Someone tripped the alarm by the safe."

"There's a safe?"

"Yeah. Don't ask me what's in it; I don't know but I told everyone to stay out of that room." He let out a puff of air and went to his phone. He looked through his files until he found the one he needed. He entered the security code and looked at the camera footage. "Shit." he said again.

Megan came over to him to see what was wrong. "Oh, no." she said as she saw clearly the camera showing her father and Brandy having sex. "Can you erase that?"

"No."

"You have to erase it."

"I can't."

"Please. He'll go back to jail."

"For what? They're not related."

"The parole officer won't care. You don't know how they are. Daddy's already been warned about this. The state considers it incest even though he's not her biological father."

"That's stupid."

"Then the law is stupid, not me. You have to erase it."

"I'll call my boss tomorrow and find out if there's anything that can be done. Besides, the system probably only stores 24 hours or 72 hours on a loop. It'll eventually get overwritten."

"Are you sure?"

"No. It's not like my security system. I'll call tomorrow and ask."

"Thank you."

They got into bed and held each other. "There's one good thing in this." John said.

"What's that?"

"Now I know what to say to get Dad to stop asking me for money."

...

"Ok, so you guys have got to hear this." Brandy said.

Misty yawned and Britney looked annoyed.

"You're never going to believe this." Brandy insisted.

"You saw a bear." Britney guessed.

"Better."

"You saw a telescope." Misty said.

"Oh, don't bring that up again." Brandy said.

Britney turned to Misty. "It was the telescope. Just watch."

"It has nothing to do with the telescope."

"I'm tired, Bran." Britney said.

"Ok, the thing is ..."

FFRRRTTT. Britney farted and then Misty laughed.

"I was holding that one." Britney said.

"For real guys. This is big." Brandy tried to say.

"Then what? Come on. We haven't got all night."

"I saw John ..."

"In his underwear?" Britney said.

"You guys are such assholes." Brandy said.

"Fine, you saw John WHAT? Beat a squirrel? You gonna call peta on him?"

"I saw John and Kryssy kissing."

Misty and Britney looked at each other and then abruptly they both started to laugh.

"I mean it. I saw them. I think they're fucking."

That caused the other two to laugh even harder.

"You have to believe me. I saw it."

"Shade, shade, shade. Shame on you." Misty said.

"It's true. I saw it."

"How? Where?"

"They were in the kitchen."

"And where were you?"

"I was ... using the telescope."

The other two did not look amused.

"Come on, y'all. I mean it. I'm not lying."

"Even if they were kissing, how do you jump from that to sex?" Misty asked. "I know John. Ok. I actually hung out with him today and he's really cool."

"I'm not saying he's not cool. But maybe he's not as high and mighty as ..."

"He said one word and got me out of trouble with the cops." Britney added. "And you do this to him?"

"I didn't say that. Ok. All I said was that I saw John and Kryssy kissing. And not just kissing. They were making out. She had her hands all over him and he was grabbing her ass and feeling her up right there in the kitchen."

"Well, John probably has a girlfriend and you probably just mistook ..."

"I didn't mistake anyone. I saw them. It was John and Kryssy."

"Maybe your mom just made them hug."

"No, they weren't just hugging. They were about to fuck right there on the kitchen floor. In fact, she came down from his bedroom almost naked. They were probably ..."

"Naked?"

"In pajamas but that's almost naked."

"You're not going to get out of people talking about you by trying to blame someone else." Misty said with Britney nodding by her side.

"Yeah, Bran. Grow up."

"I can't believe you two. I'm telling the truth."

"Fine." Britney said. "So what? If John and Kryssy want to kiss, leave them be. So what?"

"So ... It's not fair."

"What's not fair?" Misty asked. "You want him to kiss you too?"

"I didn't say that. I just meant it's not fair that people lie about me and your dad all the time but then ..."

"He might as well be your dad too. He helped raise you."

"I didn't say he didn't. Would you two just lay off? Please. I'm not lying. I saw it."

"Yeah, but, so what?" Misty said. "John's handsome and rich."

"Handsome?" Brandy objected. "You think he's handsome?"

Misty was taken aback but then aggressively defended her position. "Yes. I think he's handsome. If he wanted to kiss me I'd sure let him."

Then it was Brandy and Britney both looking at Misty.

"What?" Misty defended. "In the bible half brothers and sisters got married. They did it all the time. King David's own kids did it."

"Yeah, but that was like a thousand years ago." Britney said. "Not now."

"I'm just saying, if they could get married way back then, why can't I let my half brother just kiss me now. Geez."

***

Author's note: I wanted to repost this story but somehow I lost the original and after a year still can not find it. So I rewrote it. Almost everything is the same except the encounter at the car where they each discover what they'd done I feel worked better the first time and I can't seem to get the words out correctly in the rewrite for the maximum push that I wanted. Also, I added some antagonism between the main characters after discovery.

Part two of this story is already written but I'm in the process of proofreading and editing, two things I have almost no time for anymore. The story will not finish with part two. I have an idea for part three but haven't found the time to actually write it.

Also, for other stories that people have requested sequels to, I'm working on it. I don't want to just shovel stories out there unless I feel they are good enough and I already have a spotty quality record it seems. The family Curse story has two more chapters written and there maybe one more before that story comes to a definite close.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers