Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marisa and I are going to get going," said John. "We don't won't to miss the sunset on Mallory Square. Meet us there when you're ready. You want to ride with us, Flex?"

"No thanks, bro," replied the big black man. "I'll take the bike just in case I get some pussy tonight."

Marisa crinkled her nose in distaste. She strapped Jack into his baby seat while John started the car. Soon they were off to Key West, just a short drive from Big Pine Key. They found a parking space and John pulled out the stroller from the trunk. They walked down to Mallory Square and watched some of the street performers do their acts for about fifteen minutes before Flex found them. A short time later, Grant and Candace walked up, holding hands. Candace looked great. She wore black shorts, sandals, and a white tank top that left most of her sexy belly bare showing off the diamond stud. Marisa couldn't help noticing that for the rest of the night, most of the male eyes were once again favoring the blonde model. John had a fetish for a sexy belly and would have killed someone to get Marisa to pierce her navel or wear something to show off her stomach. She felt jealous to see him taking as many glimpses at his friend's wife's stomach as he could.

The five friends watched the sun go down and then hurried off to find a nice restaurant. They all had seafood. They walked around sightseeing for another hour before finding a nice quiet bar with an outside deck and plenty of seating so that they could enjoy a few drinks and the sights and sounds on Duval Street. The sounds suddenly grew too loud as nearly two dozen motorcycles swiftly roared up the street. Marisa watched them going by, noticing that they were all black men and wore jackets showing a black panther on the back. The noise stirred Jack and he started to cry. Marisa picked him up and started comforting him.

"I'll be right back," said Flex, jumping up. The bikers had pulled up outside Sloppy Joes. Flex crossed the street and headed towards the bikers.

"Does he know them?" asked Candace.

Grant and John laughed. John added, "Nope, he's going to try to score some pot."

"So just cause their black, Flex thinks he can buy some marijuana from them?" asked Grant. "He's such a racist." He got chuckles from his friends.

"John, Jack's not going to calm down with all this noise," said Marisa. "I should take him back."

"Oh! Alright honey. We can get going then," said John, looking disappointed.

"Nonsense, I can take Jack back to the cabin. You stay here and catch up with your friends."

"Well, let me walk you back to the car." John and Marisa stood up. "I'll be right back," he told Grant and Candace.

Flex passed them on the sidewalk. "Where are you off to?"

"Marisa's taking the baby back. I'm staying." John looked guiltily at his wife. He got to have fun while she was stuck being a mother.

"Cool bro. Things are about to heat up at the club. Stan, the leader of the Black Panthers says that the club scene gets hopping in another hour or so." Flex patted his pocket. "Plus, I scored us some dope."

"I knew it," said John laughing.

It was a short walk to their car. John helped put the stroller away while Marisa took care of Jack. He kissed her as she stood in the door of the driver's seat. Marisa broke the kiss. "John, I don't care how late you come back, wake me." Marisa wiggled her eyebrows suggestively so that he got the point. She kissed him again and soon was on her way, headed off the island.

Marisa was asleep when John got back, but she awoke when she heard Grant's car pull up. They were all drunk and loud. She saw her husband stumble as he got out of the car. Her nipples hardened at the thought that she might finally get some sex. Her hopes were dashed when Grant produced three beers out of a cooler and the three decided to sit around outside talking.

John stumbled in a half hour later. He was wasted off his ass, but then he usually got that way around his college friends. He hit something with his foot and cursed. Marisa winced, but the loud noise didn't wake Jack. She turned the light on for him and he smiled at her, his eyes going wide at finding his wife laying on the small bed wearing nothing but panties. Marisa climbed to her feet and helped her husband undress. She got his shirt off and then pushed him down on the bed. He fell on his back, lifting his hips so that she could pull his shorts down. His underwear followed and his penis sprang into view. It was floppy and limp. She took it in her hand and tugged on it, massaging his balls. John was half asleep, looking at her drunkenly. Desperate for some loving, Marisa took him in her mouth, easily fitting his entire penis inside her mouth. Finally, it started to respond. John quickly turned completely hard. She released his penis and sprang to her feet, pulling her panties down as fast as she could.

Marisa straddled her husband's legs and grabbed a hold of his penis. It was a little over six inches long, but it was thin with a small streamlined head. She'd never thought of it before, but since Flex had called John a pencil dick earlier, John's penis really did resemble a pencil. She lowered her pussy over his pencil...penis, feeling the small head pushing at the entrance to her vagina. Marisa was just about to drop down when Jack started crying, waking with a loud, hungry wail. "NO!" she sobbed. Marisa stood up. "Don't you go nowhere," she told her husband. John just shook his head, stupidly. Marisa walked over to the baby and picked him up, his mouth immediately latching onto a nipple. She glanced over at her husband to find the erection gone and John fast asleep. She cursed silently. If it wasn't her husband's lack of interest, it was the baby that always got in the way of her getting laid.

Marisa sat down on the couch and let Jack feed. If things didn't change soon, she was going to take things into her own hands and buy a dildo or something. The sounds of lovemaking that started coming from next door did little to improve her mood. "Come on Grant," said Candace's voice. "That's it baby fuck me. Give it to me. NO! Slow down. Not yet, honey. Please? Just hold it still. Oh... DAMN!" The sounds stopped entirely and Marisa suddenly had a good idea of why Flex called Grant, Minute Man. Well at least their sex life wasn't perfect either.

Her magic breasts did their job and put Jack back to sleep. She was laying him back down in the crib when she heard Flex's motorcycle. She walked over to the window. The large black man walked up to the courtyard and sat down in one of the chairs. She had half expected to see some bimbo on the back of his bike, but he was alone. Flex rolled a joint and leaned back in the chair, smoking it and staring up at the stars. Marisa went back to her husband and struggled to pull him higher up in the bed. She half heatedly played with his dick again, but it remained limp. Frustrated, the young wife crawled into bed beside her husband and went to sleep.

***************

Grant and John each held one handle of the cooler as they carried it down to the beach. "I got that," yelled Flex. The black man was already shirtless and wearing long baggy shorts that nearly reached his knees. "I'll be drinking most of it anyway." He grabbed the cooler and tucked it under one muscular arm. "Wimps," he said.

John was carrying a bag filled with snorkeling equipment. He dropped it at a spot near the water. Marisa came up beside him and placed the baby carrier in the shade of a palm tree noticing some lizards scurry off. She spread a blanket out on the sand and sat down in it. Candace sat down beside her while Grant spread out a blanket beside theirs. Candace was already wearing her bikini and was perfectly content to wear that and nothing else all day until they went out at night. Grant had his shirt off and was wearing a bathing suit with flip flops. He was a good looking guy with sandy brown hair and a nice physique. John was wearing his suit too, but kept his shirt on to protect his fair skin. Candace poured some tanning lotion in her hand and started coating her lovely skin with it. Grant did the same as did John.

Marisa stood up and pulled her shapeless sundress over her head. When it cleared her head, see saw there were three pairs of male eyes on her body. John was smiling proudly while Grant seemed to be taking in her entire sexy body. Flex had just zoned in on her breasts and true to form, her nipples were semi-erect and apparent through the material. Worse, there was some leakage and little wet dots were spreading out in the center of her bikini top. They actually hardened more under all the male gazes.

Candace noticed the attention on the other woman and didn't like it. "You guys want to hear about my latest modeling gig?"

"Maybe later dear," said her husband. "John and I want to get some snorkeling in."

Candace frowned as her attempt to become the center of attention failed. "Well, I'll tell Marisa then."

Great, thought Marisa, boring stories about Candace traveling around, modeling, meeting semi-famous celebrities, and attending cocktail parties.

"I was in Bermuda last week at a cocktail party after the beach photo shoot when and you won't believe who I saw..."

"Any of you girls want to oil me up?" asked Flex.

Marisa looked at his black skin and hard bulging muscles. She didn't even like the big man's hugging her and she certainly didn't want to run her hands all over his body. She turned away from him and checked on Jack. He was awake, so she took him out to let him crawl on the blanket for awhile. "I'll do it," said Candace. The thin blonde jumped up and Flex tossed her a bottle of lotion.

Marisa tried not to watch, but she found herself staring as Candace ran her hands all over Flex's chest. He held his arms out, making those biceps that had graced a half dozen magazine covers already. His biceps might nearly be as big as Candace's waist. How could she stand touching a black guy? Candace didn't seem to mind at all. It wasn't sexual either. Candace was just one gorgeous model helping out another model. The blonde was very white, though she tanned easily and was already turning darker. She wasn't as white as Marisa's pale skin, but still Marisa stared at the contrast on Candace's white body superimposed before the hulking dark black skinned man. Other then for a few strategically placed strips of cloth, Candace was all but completely nude. Her bare ass was facing Marisa, now the blonde was behind the giant black man, her perky breasts pressing into his back as she ran her slick hands up his back. Marisa's eyes roamed down to the black man's baggy shorts. A long tubular object caused the material to bulge out as it swung between his legs. The end nearly reached the black man's knees and the bottom of his long beach shorts. That outline certainly didn't look like he stuffed his pants with socks! It appeared to get bigger under her gaze and Marisa quickly took her eyes off it. She looked up to find Shane was staring at her even as Candace finished coating his body with lotion. Marisa looked away with embarrassment, hoping he didn't think she was trying to check out his junk.

Candace sat back down while the three men went into the water. Grant and John waded far out and then started swimming with their masks on, breathing through their snorkels. Flex wasn't much of a swimmer, but he liked the water. He waded out up to his thighs and watched the two white husbands swim around.

"So, I heard you having a little fun last night," said Marisa.

Candace rolled over on her stomach and untied her top. "Damn! You heard all that? Not much privacy this weekend. Hope we didn't disturb you."

"Didn't last long enough to disturb me," replied Marisa.

"Kiss my ass, Marisa," replied Candace, sitting up. She was facing the water where Marisa was laying on her back facing the other direction. "I didn't hear anything coming from your cabin except for Jack crying."

"Sorry. Sorry. I said that without thinking. Truth is a few minutes is better then nothing at all."

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to snap. Grant's a horny devil and we have sex almost every night, but dear god does he lack stamina. Just as I'm starting to get into it, he grunts, fills his condom, and rolls over with a smile on his face."

"Have you tried maybe doubling up on the condoms?

"We've tried everything. Girlfriend, if it wasn't for my dildo, I'd go crazy. Why just the other night..."

"I've only had sex several times since Jack was born," interrupted Marisa, shutting Candace up. Clearly Candace was getting something off her chest and she had a tendency to make everything about herself.

"John's never had a high sex drive even before I got pregnant, but since the baby was born it's fallen to almost nothing and to make matters worse I took hormone injections to help me get pregnant and they've made me horny all the time."

"Girl, I'm gonna get you a dildo. Trust me, the thing works wonders for relieving stress. I tried everything, praying, speaking with my pastor, and a marriage councilor. The marriage councilor recommended some marital aids and increasing the amount of foreplay we do, but Grant has never been much for giving, though he enjoys receiving."

"Too much information."

"Sorry, I've been wanting a friend to talk to about this for a long time. I tried to talk to Lola, but apparently Flex is some kind of horse hung superman of sex and she couldn't empathize."

Bah! If he was so good, why'd she leave him? John told me steroids made his dick small and he stuffs his pants with socks."

"Ha ha ha," laughed Candace. "John's insecure. Both our husbands walked in on Flex having sex back in their frat house. Grant told me how hung Flex was the day I met the big black lug. Lola told me Flex's penis was like a black iron bar more then a foot long."

"BULL! But, speaking of Lola," said Marisa sitting up. "I should send her a quick message." Marisa reached out for her bag and cell phone. She flipped open the phone and briefly glanced up. Their husbands were still swimming, but Flex was standing watching the women. "No man has a foot long p..." Marisa couldn't help noticing the large tubular bulge pressing against his swimsuit. A foot must be an exaggeration, but it was definitely big. "The big guy's eyeballing us."

"I know. I've been watching him through my sunglasses." Candace arched her back, her breasts lifting off the ground.

"CANDACE! You just flashed him."

"No harm teasing him a little."

"Is that the way a good church going girl should behave?"

Candace chuckled, pretending to adjust herself and then settled down on her stomach again. "Tie my top for me."

Candace leaned over and tied Candace's bikini top. Candace then rolled over. "When you do what I do, you get used to showing skin. I'd be nude if it were legal. Besides, you're one to talk, you aren't covering up much in that skimpy thing."

Marisa blushed which tended to turn everything from her chest up red. "I kind of outgrew my bikini."

She peeked at the big black man standing down by the river. He was still staring, but it wasn't Candace he was looking at and Marisa couldn't tell if he'd even noticed her little show. He was staring at Marisa. Marisa glanced down at her bottoms. She was sitting up with her knees bent and legs spread. She could see the entire outline of her labia through the tight bikini bottom. She quickly closed her legs in horror. Marisa turned around, not wanting to look at him, but presenting her ass to the black man and giving him another good beaver shot. She lowered herself down to the blanket, front first, her ass the last to slide down. She sent a quick message off to Lola: Sorry to hear about you and Shane. Wish you were here.

It wasn't long thereafter, Jack woke up hungry. Marisa sat up and picked her son up, covering her breasts with a towel as he started feeding. "Damn it!" she complained.

Candace glanced down and saw Marisa remove her hand from under the towel. It was covered with milk.

"Jack got bad aim or something?"

"No, he's happily sucking. It's my condition. Sometimes when he starts sucking the other nipple shoots out milk."

"What exactly is hyperlactation?"

"My body produces more milk then my baby needs. It sometimes leaks or sprays a lot," explained Marisa. Candace nodded her head in understanding. "Sometimes Jack can't keep up with it and other times he gets so much, he's gassy all the time."

"How did you get it?"

"Every woman has milk producing glands called Alveoli. Each breast has around 100,000 to 300,000 glands. Larger breasts have more glands. Apparently I have 400,000 to 500,000." Candace whistled. "I know," said Marisa. "I took hormone injections to get pregnant and they appear to have my breasts working overtime producing milk in addition to making me horny all the time."

"I guess that can get pretty messy, huh?"

"Messy and embarrassing. They leak and squirt all the time. It started before Jack was born and I had to go out on maternity leave from the law firm early. The men there had a pool going on how long it would take my breasts to start leaking after I got to work. They soak through everything, pads, bras, sweaters. It doesn't matter. It's horrible."

"I'm sorry honey," said Candace, putting her arm around the breast feeding mom.

"And to top it all off, John's the one with the low sperm count and I'm the one that had to take the hormone injections. Now my nipples are ultra sensitive, I'm horny all the time and John's been acting weird since the baby was born. I never should have let him watch me give birth."

"There there honey. Everything will work out fine." Candace looked up. Here come the boys."

Grant and John came back up to dry off and eat a snack. Grant looked uncomfortable and turned his back on the breast feeding woman even though he couldn't see anything. "Where's Flex?" asked Candace.

"He saw some girls in bikinis down the beach and walked down to meet them. Looked like jailbait to me," responded Grant.

Jack was soon full and happily asleep. Marisa laid him down and then fixed her bikini top. She took the towel off and then adjusted the bikini cups to cover her nipples a little better. She stood up and started applying liberal doses of sunscreen to her fair skin again. Soon her body was slick and glistening in the sunlight. "Well Jack should be out for awhile. Candace, if you can keep an eye on him, I think I'll take a walk down the beach. John want to come with me?"

"Aww, sorry honey. We saw a baby manta ray by a group of coral and I wanted to take the underwater camera out to see if I could get a picture."

"Fine. I'll go alone then." Marisa walked down to the water and set off down the beach. She wished John had come along with her, they didn't get much time alone since Jack was born. A smile slowly spread across her face. She didn't get much time alone period. This was nice. It was quiet, mostly private, sunny and warm with a lovely view. The beach wasn't crowded, but she did pass an RV pulled over with a pair of married seniors. The husband glanced at her, then did a double take, pausing to stare at her body. The wife didn't notice and Marisa gave him a friendly wave. Suddenly, her private little walk was ruined when a humongous black figure stood up from where he was sitting under some palm trees. "Flex?" she asked, curious. "What are you doing out here?" She noticed the straining bulge under his swimwear and tried not to stare, but it was hard not to look at something so obvious. Though to be fair, he was staring full on at her breasts and she knew the exercise probably had made her nipples leak.

"Just had to get away," he said, shaking his head while holding his face down.

"Oh Shane," said Marisa. She fought her distaste and reached out to touch the black man on his bicep. It was hard and smooth. "Are you missing Lola?"