For the Love of Botany (Revisited)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ass plant forced its 15-inch cock into her tight ass ramming in and out bringing a moan of pleasure to her lips. After her fourth orgasm, the plant in her pussy vacated and the plants rotated. The ass plant moved between her trembling thighs and began to suck and fuck her pussy. The mouth plant moved to her ass and took up the vacant position. A new plant took over her breasts and mouth. Sarah screamed as each plant fucked harder and harder sending her into a wave of orgasms.

The fuckings continued till there were four plants left. She had just experienced another massive orgasms and was catching her breath between the wonderful hard fuckings when the massive doors opened above her. Surprised at the sudden light the plants retracted and slid into the darkness near the walls. Sarah followed suit and grabbed onto the stem of the plant that had just vacated her pussy

Above her she heard Dr. Sanchez speak as a young girl screamed. Sarah realized that he must be back for more. Sarah watched with interest as the plants all shot tentacles above and towards the source of the noise. Each plant soon extended more and began to lift themselves from the pit. Sarah quickly grabbed onto the leafy backs of one of the plants and rode it to the top enjoying the feeling of the smooth skin of the stem rubbing against her spread pussy lips and hard nipples.

As soon as she reached the top Sarah jumped off and looked at Dr. Sanchez and the girl she heard. She collapsed from the weakness of not having walked for weeks and could barely make the two out because her eyes hadn’t adjusted to the light. Sanchez said, “Don't worry. As soon as I'm done here, I’ll have time for you.”

Sarah finally found the strength to stand and her eyes quickly adjusted to the light. She leaned on the nearest plant and watched as the first plant held the blonde-haired girl in place and another bud faced her. A green mist appeared and, after a few moments, the girl began to visibly relax. With the girl suitably aroused, the plant began to fuck the girl’s pussy. Sarah staggered closer and realized that the girl was Jenny, another student.

The two had been friends during college and now she was here being anally fucked by Sanchez while also fucked silly by a giant plant. Sarah felt herself becoming hot as she watched Jenny’s tight pussy spasm as she orgasmed for the first time. She heard Jenny moan through the massive tentacle that filled her mouth as she began to orgasm again. She heard the familiar moans of Sanchez as he came deep inside Jenny’s ass.

Sarah called a plant to her and spread her legs, giving it access to her hungry pussy. The plant quickly filled her in all holes and Sarah moaned as her own orgasms was brought about by the hard fucking and sucking of her pussy. Meanwhile Sanchez had slipped out from under the young girl’s pussy and walked towards Sarah. “Well Sarah,” he said, “I see you have come to enjoy these plants. Now you'll have your good friend Jenny to keep you company.”

Sarah’s temper suddenly flared as she saw Sanchez as nothing more than a man who was surplus to requirements. What could he, or any man give her that could hope to compete with the plants? “Kill him!” Sarah heard herself scream as she orgasmed again. Two of the massive plants quickly seized him in their tentacles.

“Whaa…..!” he exclaimed as the plants lifted him up off the ground. Sarah watched with immense satisfaction as the plants coiled ever tighter around Sanchez and crushed him quickly. His dying moan was heard as he was hurled into the deep pit.

When the plant that had been buried inside her retracted Sarah walked towards her old friend. Originally, she planned to free her but Sarah found that she couldn’t resist the heaving chest and dripping pussy lips. Sarah sat across Jenny's spread legs and allowed another plant to enter her in both holes while she kissed Jenny’s moaning lips. “Hi, Jenny,” Sarah moaned between pleasured gasps. Jenny appeared hesitant at first, unsure about what was happening. Seemingly sensing Jenny’s conflict, the plant released another cloud of sweet green mist. After a few breaths, Jenny was much more co-operative.

Soon Jenny was returning Sarah’s eager kisses as they both were fucked by the plants. Sarah unhooked Jenny from the chair and both fell on top of each other on the cold ground. Sarah’s hands eagerly ran over the smooth soft flesh of Jenny’s breasts and gripped her spread ass cheeks where a plant’s massive cock was buried. Suddenly Sarah felt herself and Jenny tense as a massive simultaneous orgasm ripped through both their young bodies.

Sarah lay back and listened to Jenny’s gasps as she thought about tomorrow when her plants would become known and all the women who worked at the company would have a chance to study them up close and personal.

Sarah and Jenny had spent the entire rest of the day and most of the morning hours getting reacquainted. More specifically they had fucked and eaten each other as they were ridden while the massive plants pleasured them in the remaining holes. Sarah told Jenny her plan about what she would do as soon as they were free of the lab. Sarah planned to release the plants as a sexual plague upon the company and the Earth. A very, very pleasing plague at that. Sarah could not actually remember when she came up with the plan, but she brushed aside any doubts as she looked at her friend’s pleasing form and felt a familiar pulse beat in her quim.

Sarah lay over Jenny’s sleeping body and began to lick and caress her face and nipples. Four plants obediently approached and filled her pussy, and ass as well as Jenny’s. Jenny’s eyes fluttered open as she gazed up into her lover’s face and thrust back down on the massive cocks now filling her holes. Jenny felt Sarah doing the same as they began to grope each other’s bodies and press themselves harder together as the plants worked. Jenny was extremely filled by one plant much less two but there was very little pain involved.

She silently concentrated on the feeling of the two cocks rubbing between her ass and pussy. She pinched Sarah's nipples, forcing a moan from her beautiful soft lips. Sarah was obviously enjoying the experience as her face was a mask of pleasure and her body was covered in sweat. Jenny felt the massive plants force their way into the very deepest recesses of her holes and plunge harder. Jenny clamped down on the cock between her legs and cheeks and tried to control the pace.

A tentacle shot out to her clit and sucked it into its small hole. Jenny arched her back and groaned as the tentacle tortured her hard little nub. Sarah had rolled off of her and was gasping as she received the same experience. Sarah glanced over at Jenny and orgasmed at the sight of her friend being well filled by the massive stamens of the plants. Jenny's body was shuddering now as she neared her own orgasm. Using her strong muscular legs she lifted herself from the metal floor and collapsed once more onto the cocks before she orgasmed. Her entire body spasmed as her pussy exploded in pleasure.

She let out a large gasp as a feeling of several pops exploded in her womb. This must have been the breeding Sarah was talking about Jenny realized. She was pregnant! Sarah too had the same experience and lay there waiting till her next batch was laid. Sarah and Jenny both fell into a deep sleep that was part of the birthing process as the roots of the plants imbedded in their pleasured womb walls.

Each of the plants sucked up the orgasmic juices and began to grow into miniature plants. Jenny and Sarah both awoke together as they felt the feeling of something making its way down their pussies. Jenny took Sarah’s small hand into her own and spread her legs awaiting the coming plants. Jenny gasped in pleasure as the first one burst from her pussy followed by ten others. Then, as before, they extended suckers into her pussy and began to suck. Sarah was undergoing the same experience, except with fifteen plants.

The multiple suckers from the little plants on their sensitive pussy walls quickly caused both of the girls to orgasm. And as before, the following lunch was followed by the bursting forth of new stamens. The two girls could hardly wait to give all women the chance to experience the feelings that they had been lucky enough to experience. Jenny and Sarah waited a week until the new plants were large enough to fill one hole each. Then the pair opened the doors, exposing the company to their pets. Soon several hundred female employees were captives and slaves to the pleasures of the plants.

After that, all the plants needed was time. Slowly but surely, more and more women fell under the orgasmic spell of the plants. They became willing receptacles for the new generations of plants, and as the women travelled, the plants went with them. Soon, entire cities became like jungles, with the greenery of the plants mixed with the happy cries of more and more women. Some men and women tried to overcome their enemy, using herbicides and napalm to destroy the plants. But it was a losing battle; most women were too far-gone and actively assisted their orgasmic plants to cover more and more of the Earth. The men soon realised that they were becoming obsolete. They could not compete with the happy and symbiotic relationship the plants had forged with the women.

A small amount of men were captured and kept for future human breeding purposes. The plants quickly multiplied, growing and spreading across the face of the world. Carried by their women, the plants travelled by ship and plane to every corner of the planet. Except in the coldest areas, the plants flourished. Soon, nearly the entire female population was willingly enslaved to the sexual plants and only small pockets of men and women resisted the plants, but they had no good way to hold out forever. Sarah became the new Queen, and started a programme of Breeders, happy women who would become the mothers of the continuing generations of plants. With Jenny as her favourite, she began her new reign.

For The Love Of Botany: Chapter Two: The Reign of the Queen

Renae fled through the woods, trying to do anything she could to escape the sight she had just seen. She was part of a small group of women trying to rebel against the massive sex plants and their masters who had overrun the world. She had been a part of a mission deep into enemy territory in an effort to destroy as many of the plants and their Breeders as possible. When they arrived they found only five plants and one Breeder. As they had gone to work on burning the plants and freeing the Breeder, thirty of the massive plants had exploded from the forest nearby in an obvious trap. Renae remembered seeing the strange looks on the faces of her friends as their clothes were ripped from their bodies and they were forced upon the massive tips of the plants’ cocks. These thoughts also brought back to Renae the feeling of arousal she had experienced at the sight herself. Her mind quickly tried to suppress any memories of those feelings.

They were my friends, she screamed to herself. Renae was 18 years old and had seen her mother and sisters taken by the plants. Luckily for her she had managed to hide and escape, much as she just had. Renae paused to breathe after twenty minutes of hard running without any sign of pursuit. She looked around the area she stood in. She was in the middle of a cold stream surrounded by trees and plants. The sun was shining brightly down on her, revealing her naked state. In the trap she managed to escape only barely, as the plants had focused on shredding her clothes.

Now she was all alone with no idea where she was. She tried to focus on the maps she had seen back at camp, but to no avail. While she was lost in thought she did not notice the three massive plants and one Breeder who had crept up alongside the stream and now prepared to pounce. Renae was brought back to reality at a sudden flash of green to her left. She tried to dodge to her right but the green tentacle was firmly wrapped around her arm. Soon that tentacle was joined by several others from all directions. Renae was strung spread eagle, suspended by her arms several feet above the water.

For several moments the only sounds were that of the water beneath her and her sobs of terror. Then a loud rustling followed as several of the massive plants pulled themselves from the underbrush and into the clearing. A single Breeder was visible to Renae as she struggled futilely against the tentacles.

“Ah, another rebel. I'm so glad I caught you before the squad gets here. I know I will not be able to persuade you against the folly of your actions, so I will let my plants speak for me,” said the beautiful nude, blonde-haired woman. Renae watched as the woman slowly sat in the water and began to stroke two pink pussy lips that were spread by her hand. Her attention was diverted from this sight as two suckers fastened themselves on her nipples and a large bud came up to her face. A small opening appeared on the bud and a sweet smelling green mist began to come forth. The fragrance was so alluring that Renae could not help herself. She breathed in several lungfuls of the mist. For some reason, she started to feel less scared. She was trapped, she knew, captured by the Breeders. She had heard the stories of what happened when the Breeders took you to the plants. She should be terrified, but for some reason she felt relaxed. More so, she started to feel aroused. Seeming to sense this change in its captive, the plant acted. Its massive cock was forced between Renae’s hungry spread legs. Renae pleas of mercy fell on the deaf ears of the masturbating Breeder. Renae’s fears were quickly silenced, as the cock pressed an inch deep into her before sliding back out. Renae remained silent as her eyes were transfixed of the green cock sliding in an inch deeper, this time coming to a foreign barrier. The plant pulled out slowly and rammed in harder before, piercing her hymen and sending waves of pain through Renae’s young body.

To Renae's surprise the pain only brought a newfound wetness to her pussy as it sought to swallow the entire length of the cock. Renae felt her breasts being gently massaged and her nipples sucked into the suckers. Renae’s eyes remained wide open, transfixed on the actions of the cock between her legs. Occasionally her tear-filled eyes closed as the cock brushed a particularly sensitive spot. The cock was relatively smooth and was covered in its own self-producing juices. Renae’s pussy offered no more resistance as seven inches of the cock slid in and out. Renae was soon gasping in pleasure as her pussy was filled with more and more of the massive cock. She thrust her hips back down on the cock driving two more inches into her hole.

The suckers on her nipples were slurping on the hard nubs, causing them to stand out an inch from her full breasts. More tentacles were covering her body, writhing across her smooth surface in an effort to bring her to orgasm quickly. Renae had not realized that another cock was now about to fill another hole. She gasped as a sucker fastened itself on her clitoris as a large cock thrust itself into her mouth, forcing her jaw painfully open and reminding her that this shouldn’t be what she wanted. She began to struggle, but another cloud of mist appeared, and after a few moments, Renae felt more aroused, feeling excited by what was about to happen. The cock thrust down her throat and slid back out leaving her with a taste much like that of her own sex. The cock thrust in once more before withdrawing and allowing her to breathe. Renae realized that during the thrusts in her throat, she had increased her pace on the cock buried between her legs. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream from the Breeder who was being filled by the third plant. Renae continued to thrust down on the plant as the Breeder splashed in the cool water as the plant hammered in and out of her pussy, while tentacles busied themselves in her asshole.

Renae experienced her first orgasm then as the sucker on her clit took a particularly hard slurp on the nub. Renae felt the juices pouring from her pussy being slurped up into the massive plant. Once the juices had been emptied, the cock withdrew and left her legs hanging limply from midair. The plant filling her mouth withdrew and took up position at her quim and forced itself deep inside the tight human hole. Renae gasped as she was spread to a new limit by a 13-inch cock. She began to maddeningly pound herself on the cock as a new sucker caressed and slurped on her clit. The plant that had recently vacated her sent several tentacles up between her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. A slender sucker extended from the viny exterior of the plant and pushed its way into the clenched hole. Renae’s eyes widened at this sudden intrusion. The tentacle began to gently suck inside her asshole as it slid in and out of the lubricated cave. Renae was soon working her hips in a circle bringing pleasure to both her pussy and her back door. Renae’s body shuddered and twitched as she exploded into her second orgasm. Once again the plant began to slurp up her juices. By now, the breeder was reclining in the water, the large plant next to her gently stroking her body with its numerous vines and tentacles.

When the two plants had finished, Renae was lowered to the watery surface below. The plant encircled her wrists and pulled them behind her back, keeping her restrained. The Breeder rose to her feet and walked towards her new prisoner. Renae felt the hard nipples and soft curves of the woman's full breasts press into her back as two hands encircled her waist and slowly ran down her thighs to the dripping orifice hidden there. Renae gasped and parted her legs almost imperceptibly in pleasure. The Breeder grinned at this movement and knew she had a new convert. Renae arched her back as two long slender fingers began to gently pinch and twist her clit.

Soon Renae was plunging her pelvis up and down on the intruding digits as she grew close to another orgasm. Renae felt the fingers withdraw before she could achieve orgasm and they were soon replaced by a large cock from one of the plants. It eagerly plunged in and out as the breeder slowly licked and kissed her way up Renae's shivering neck. Renae turned her head and her lips met those of her captor. Renae felt her fingers, tied behind her back, press against her partners own pussy. Renae began to stroke and fuck the woman as best as she could with the cock between her legs. Soon Renae's fingers were forced aside by another massive cock. After several minutes of hard fucking, the pair of women lay orgasming on the ground while the cocks slurped up their juices. Once both had recovered sufficiently they got to their feet and began to walk towards the nearest encampment of the plants and Breeders.

On arrival at the camp, Renae noticed that there were two massive plants at the gates. As she and her captor approached, both plants suddenly released a cloud of the sweet smelling green mist. Breathing in deeply, Renae felt another wave of contentment wash over her. Renae wondered what was to happen to her. Her unspoken question was answered when the vine bindings slid off her wrists and the woman said, “Come here, darling.” Renae wondered what the woman meant. This question was answered when the Breeder dropped to her knees between Renae’s legs and began to slowly lap at the moist pussy lips. Renae loved the feeling and was quickly gasping in pleasure as the woman’s tongue skilfully worked its way around inside her quim. Renae gripped the back of the Breeder’s head and began to plunge herself on the tongue as her orgasm rock her body in pleasure. Finally, the sensations subsided and Renae allowed the woman to get back up. “I see you enjoyed that,” the Breeder said, “I think it’s time you paid me back.”