Forever Yours Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia waited until afternoon when she called Madison and Dan to Dan's room. She was sweating with anger.

"I think we might be in trouble," Olivia gasped.

"What do you mean?" Dan exclaimed. "What trouble can there be when I will be getting married to Marcos in a matter of weeks."

"Someone knows about what we did 5 years ago," Olivia couldn't shake off the fear.

"What do you mean by that?" Dan was getting scared by Olivia's news. He was even shaking at the thought of not getting married to Marcos. "How do you even know if the person has evidence?"

"Yeah," Madison agreed. "It was only the three of us plus that criminal who knew about it. I don't think anyone else knew about it. It's probably Ramon playing tricks on us. We need to ask someone to keep an eye on him. Someone we trust at the Company."

Olivia agreed and called one of her most trusted people at Castillo shoe Company to keep an eye on Ramon at all times. She was relieved once the person agreed. Now they would know whether it was Ramon or not.

Suddenly the phone rang and it was from another unknown number. Olivia picked it up and a strange voice laughed. That voice really scared her big time.

"Hello, Mrs. Martinez," the strange deep manly voice said. "You may not know me but I know you very well."

"Who are you...?" Olivia asked, beginning to sweat. "What do you want?"

The strange voice laughed. "To give Marcos the evidence,"

"Evidence..." Olivia stuttered. "Which evidence are you talking about?"

"The evidence that will prove Ramon's innocence," The voice sniffed so loudly. "I was thinking of sending your son that evidence but I first had to call you to..."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Olivia said confidently. "I haven't done anything to..."

"Are you playing smart with me?" The voice sounded so angry. "I was thinking of coming to a deal with you ma'am but since you want to play smart, I will play that game. I will send the evidence, the full tape of what really happened and some of the photos of you meeting with that criminal. I am outside your gate and the package will be coming inside real soon."

"No, wait..."

Just like that, the call was cut and Olivia felt like she was running out of air. In just a few minutes, the evidence would be coming and it would mean their doom. The bad thing was Marcos was right in the living room and once that package arrives...no, Olivia couldn't allow that to happen. She had to stop it at any cost.

"What is it," Dan asked.

"The caller said he has sent the evidence to Marcos," Olivia gasped. "We need to stop it now,"

Olivia run as fast as she could so that she could get the package before it got to Marcos. Madison and Dan were right behind her all the way. She ran but she was too late as she found Marcos saying, "Thank you very much."

Olivia's eyes widened and she went to the living room as quickly as she possibly could.

"What's that?" Olivia asked trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know," Marcos said, wondering why his mother looked so worried. "Someone left it at the gate for me."

"Um...are you going to open it?"

"Of course," Marcos tried to smile. "I need to know what's inside."

Olivia's heart was racing as her son opened the package and once she saw what was inside, she literally died. It was a CD with the words 'watch me" printed on it. That was it, Olivia was done for.

"W...what's that?" Olivia stammered.

"I think it's some CD." Marcos muttered. "Maybe there is something important that I need to see. Let me go and get my PC."

"Um," Olivia stuttered. "Let me check for you in case you..."

"No," James smiled. "I have my PC here with me. Let's see what's inside."

Olivia was at the verge of dying instantly. She had no idea how that would make her son and husband reacts. She watched Marcos putting the CD on the computer and saw as it loaded and then voila, she closed her eyes, ready for whatever the outcome might be.

"It's empty," Olivia heard James' voice.

Olivia could now breathe properly. She was sweating on her face terribly and had no idea what was going on. Could the blackmailer have been a dud?

"I told you to let me check it out," Olivia smiled.

Olivia instantly left the living room to Dan's room where Dan and Madison joined her later. She had never been so scared in her life. She wanted to cry but a woman like her didn't need any crying to do. She had to be strong as she had been the past five years. She was now regretting pulling that stunt on Ramon five years ago. Karma was catching up with her.

"Did you ask who it was?" Olivia gasped.

"Yes," Madison muttered. "A tall, huge, gangster like guy and I am really scared now mom."

"I am really scared." Olivia said, her heart racing miles and miles.

"We are done for," Madison literally cried. "I don't know what..."

"No," Dan muttered. "We started this and no one can outsmart us. Let's just negotiate with the guy. I can't risk anything right now when my dreams are about to come true. Let's wait for the caller if he'll call again.

About ten minutes after, the phone rang and it was a different number. Even if they had plans to trace the number and deal with the caller, they couldn't do it due to the way he was changing the numbers, he was just too smart.

"How did you like the surprise madam?" The man on the phone laughed so loud it sent shivers down her spine. She had no idea how the man even got her number.

"W...what stunt are you playing?" Olivia stammered as fear dripped in her.

"Listen to me Madam," the voice sounded so demanding and dangerous. "What you just received was a warning the next package will contain the real evidence. I will send copies to your husband and son."

"What do you want?" Olivia breathed really heavily.

"Now we are getting somewhere," The voice laughed. "Wait for my instructions tomorrow."

"How do we know if you are not playing with us?" Olivia gulped. "How do we even know if you have the evidence?"

"There is only one way to find out madam," the voice chuckled, so evil it made Olivia pale. "That is for me to send the evidence to your son...so don't you fuck with me." The voice yelled. "Tomorrow afternoon, I will call you and give you instructions."

The call was cut but it left an impression on their faces that were super scary. Olivia had no more strength and she later found herself sitting on the bed, breathing really heavily. She couldn't believe that whatever she had managed to hide could come out of the closet and ruin their close knit family. She had never heard a voice so scary in her whole life.

She picked up her phone quickly and found out from the spy at CSC that Ramon had been talking to the staff few minutes ago and was still in a meeting with some clients. She dropped the phone in fear without cutting the call. It wasn't Ramon but who was it, Olivia though as she travelled on highway fear.

*****

"Did you do what I asked?" Ramon asked Mark.

"All done," Mark laughed. "We hired the guy and he's such an actor. He has a deep voice and she was scared."

Ramon laughed. "And the package,"

"There was another guy we hired who gave the package to the guards at the gate," Eduardo laughed. "I bet she'll think that was the blackmailer when she asks about the guy who delivered the package."

"Good," Ramon chuckled. "It's time the truth comes out."

"We'll be calling back tomorrow," Mark muttered. "But how much should we ask from her?"

"1.5 million dollars," Ramon laughed. "Ask for that and tell them to you'll call back about the meeting place where you'll give the evidence. Then leave that to me to decide. On second thought, I think I will be there with you."

Ramon was happy his plan was coming into action. All he hoped for was for Marcos to hear it for himself and the rest of his family. After that, he would leave Marcos alone to live his own life. At times he felt like crying but Marcos had showed him twice that he doesn't trust him. Ramon will always love Marcos but being in a relationship would be really impossible.

To pass the time, Ramon played video games with Mark and Eduardo. He didn't need to have crazy thoughts or worries so the three guys played video games the rest of the day. It was funny, enjoyable and super exciting. Ramon forgot about everything and dived into that video game playing mortal combat x against Mark and Eduardo. The time they stopped, they realized that it was already past 11.pm and they were hungry.

Ramon had no idea why his two fathers couldn't tell them that it was already late but he had the most fun he hadn't had in years, he loved it and he enjoyed every bit of it. Maybe after this battle, he would love to go on a vacation with Eduardo and Mark to relax and forget about all his worries, probably be in an open relationship.

Ramon went to the dining table with Eduardo and Mark, had the best dinner of a life time and went to sleep with the excitement of finally ending the drama which had began long ago. He would finally be free from being called a whore.

Early in the morning, Ramon left for the place where he would meet the guy who was helping them pursue his plans. It was not long and they met in Rams hotel where Ramon gave specific instructions and words. The guy was huge, tall, tan skinned and blonde haired. He really was scary but Ramon couldn't have liked him more. The guy, George was a professional at his job and he mastered every word within an hour. He called Olivia and it was not long before she answered. The call was on loud speaker so Ramon was able to hear everything.

"Listen to me for I will not tell you twice." The guy spoke making his voice sound deeper.

"Y...yes," Olivia stammered.

"I have thought about it and I am now ready to negotiate with you." The guy chuckled, damn he was good.

"We really need that evidence," Olivia stuttered. "At all costs,"

"I like the way you work madam but there is a price, nothing is free on this earth and I need to survive,"

"How much do you need," Olivia asked. "I am willing to give you any amount to get my hands on that evidence. It could destroy my family."

"1.5 million,"

"1.5 million," Olivia exclaimed. "Yes,1. 5 million or nothing,"

"Can't we negotiate or..."

"1.5 million Or the evidence goes to your son," The guy warned. "And don't play smart with me madam because you will regret it later."

"Okay, I will give you 800, 000 dollars,"

Ramon nodded to the guy in disagreement.

"Do you think this is a joke?" The guy yelled through the phone. "Either that or I send the evidence to your son,"

"Fine," Olivia muttered. "I will give you 1.5 million. It will be ready by tomorrow."

"I will call in the afternoon to tell you of our meeting place," The guy said, making his voice deeper. "Remember, no foul play. And oh, bring the money with Dan and Madison."

The guy cut the call and Ramon clapped for him. That was really fantastic work and Ramon was gonna pay the guy triple should everything go according to plan. Get ready Dan, Madison and Olivia, it is sooner than you think, Ramon said smiling brightly when he thought of his victory.

*****

Marcos was slowly coming downstairs when he almost bumped into Dan. He was looking really stressed and worried. He has noticed this for the past two days. His mom and sister too and he really wondered if they were hiding something or maybe it was because Marcos didn't spend as much time with them or maybe something else. It was in the afternoon around 4.pm and Dan was looking tense. Maybe what he needs is his boyfriend?

Marcos asked Dan if he was alright and Dan responded that he was just tired and stressed after a long day. Marcos asked if Dan would like to go out with him, I mean Marcos was still in pain but a date with his fiancé could make everything better but Dan told him that he was going somewhere with Madison and Olivia, strange.

Marcos let Dan pass and he promised him that they would go on a date sooner than he thought. Marcos' pain had decreased in the last two days but his love for Ramon has increased.

If he couldn't go out on a date with his fiancé, might as well stay in the living room and check his email which he hasn't for a week. Marcos had been in the house for a week now and hasn't gone anywhere else not even to work. He really needs to start getting out.

Marcos took his PC and was checking his emails when he saw his mother carrying a huge bag which looked full. She was holding the bag together with Dan and it got Marcos to wonder what was inside. Marcos asked and his mother told him that it was some of the old clothes which they would give out to charity.

Strange, ever since Marcos had been born, his mother had never donated anything for charity. It was the first time but there is a first time for everything.

He kissed them all on the cheeks but gave Dan a deep kiss and they left. Marcos couldn't shake the feeling that something was definitely up with them but he just went back to work on his emails.

"Hey, son what are you doing?" Marcos heard his father's voice about 10 minutes later.

"I am just doing some work."

His father came and closed his laptop, got it out of his lap and then made him to get up. Marcos had no idea what was going on so he asked his father and he told him that they would go somewhere together just a father-son drive around the city.

Okay, things were a little strange around the house because everyone was acting strange.

Marcos couldn't deny his father so he went with him and they never spoke when they entered the car, his father was looking kinda worried.

Marcos asked him if he was okay but the man ended up telling him that he was alright. Marcos knew his father very well to know something was bothering him but hey, maybe he was alright.

He watched as his father drove through town until he made a turn to go on the outskirts of town to an old building where he parked. It was already getting dark and Marcos had no idea what they were doing there, he couldn't even understand what this father-son stuff was all about.

Marcos watched his father get out and he also got out and followed him. It was now time for the moment of truth. Marcos asked his father what the hell they were doing at such an abandoned building only to respond that they were going to an old cinema house which was just a block away. Marcos walked behind his father until they came to a very old cinema house which looked like it was still in business.

Marcos looked everywhere and he noticed that they were entering through the back when his father stopped him in his tracks.

"In there is where you are going to find the answers that you seek," his father said. "You will know who is wrong and who is right."

Marcos didn't understand anything so he asked his father about it.

"Can you promise me one thing?" Marcos nodded at his father's question. "Whatever you see I want you to be calm until everything is over,"

Marcos was getting scared but it was what he needed to do for his father. He had a lot of questions but he still kept quiet and obeyed his father's instructions. They both went in and there were a lot of chairs but his father led him into a room like structure up the stairs and it was a bit dark. The room had those glasses in which the person inside can see outside but the person out cannot see in. There was barely enough light in the whole place and he was not able to see things clearly.

After about 10 minutes, Marcos heard footsteps and from the room he was in saw three people entering the cinema house. He couldn't see who they were and he tried to speak but his father signaled to him to keep quiet.

"Hey," The voice of a woman echoed throughout the entire cinema house. "Where are you? We have brought the money."

That voice, Marcos thought. The voice was familiar but due to the fact that it was echoing, he couldn't remember its owner. But he was pretty sure he knew the person but due to the dim light in the whole cinema house it was difficult to see.

*****

"They are here" Ramon whispered to the guy he was with. "Go in."

The guy went inside and Ramon remained in the small room in the cinema house. He had made sure to switch off the lights before coming here and had told Eduardo and Mark to remain at the house and tell his two fathers everything. He had called Marcos' father and asked for his help. The man had a condition though and Ramon didn't need to hear to know that he wanted the Company back. Ramon had agreed without hearing his condition. He was happy that Marcos was already here and it made everything sweeter. He had told the culprits to meet him at another location and changed as soon as Marcos and his father had entered. Now they were all here, let the drama begin. Watching through the door, he saw the guy he had hired go further though it was not clear.

"Welcome madam," the guy said in his fake deep voice. "For a moment, I thought you weren't gonna show up."

"We are already here," Olivia yelled. "Give us the evidence and let's end this drama once and for all."

"Why the attitude," The guy laughed. "I can just turn and go back."

"No, please wait." Olivia hollered. "It's dark here and I can't see a thing. Can't we do this outside?"

"No," The guy yelled. "I don't like making such deals in light. Besides, it was made private unless you want...."

"No," Olivia yelled. "It's fine. We have the money."

"Throw it to me." The guy said hoarsely. "And I hope it's complete because I'll make you regret it if you try to act with me."

"It's complete," Dan shouted.

Another voice which was really familiar, Marcos thought. Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him but those voices sounded just Olivia's and Dan's. How was that even possible and if it was them, what were they trying to hide and which evidence.

"Throw it," The guy yelled.

Ramon heard the sound of a bag hitting the floor, making him aware that Olivia had given the money. Now the real drama would begin.

"There you have it," Olivia yelled. "Now give us the complete evidence so that we can all live peacefully."

The guy chuckled. "On second thought, before I give you the evidence I wanna hear a very good reason why you did what you did madam?"

"We are not cut out for this shit," Dan yelled. "We had a deal, the money for the evidence. A deal is a deal."

Marcos was almost certain that it was Dan speaking but his father kept on signaling to him every time he had tried to speak. If it was them, then what were they hiding, Marcos thought feeling so confused.

"Well the rules of the game have changed," the guy yelled, making Ramon feel really happy. In a matter of moments he would prove his innocence and exact his revenge.

"What do you mean?" Madison yelled. "We have given you the money for the evidence. Give us the evidence so that we can go our different paths."

Marcos was now sure it was his family members. He was about to get out of the room when his father held him tightly and nodded his head. Marcos wanted to go out and ask them himself what they were doing in such a place. They were supposed to be at a charity organization somewhere...right?

"I will give you the money and I will send the evidence to..."

"Alright," Olivia yelled. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything about how you had managed to set Ramon up and the reason behind it,"

Marcos' tear fell down his cheeks and his mouth was gaping. He felt weak after hearing what the guy he couldn't see asked. Then he was 100% sure that it was his family members and they had been the cause of Ramon and his split five years ago.

"Wait, I thought you have the evidence and you already know what we did to Ramon."

"Yes, I do have the evidence but I want you to entertain me with the story. It's either that or you take your money and I send the evidence to Marcos. He will probably be hurt when he finds out that..."