Four Nights Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's transition to a different type. Why don't you two roll over. We are going to coat your backs with a fair amount of oil, then use the curves of our bodies to massage your bodies. The cotton material of our outfits can cause some irritation, so we usually do this nude. Are you both comfortable with such?" Ann asked.

The two rolled over, and simple nodded their approval. Mick's face was in the small hole of the table, looking downwards and noting that Ann's clothing was now on the floor. Tela didn't like the mark the hole made on her face, so had her face turned sideways and was watching as Curtiss pulled off his shorts. When she saw his cock she almost screamed. It was massive, and not fully hard. Already it was eight inches and looked thicker than a beer can. She thought it couldn't be real. The two felt several scoops of warm oil poured over them, followed by the nude bodies of their two massagers.

Ann's tits and thighs felt great as she started to slide up and down Mick's body. He wanted to roll over, and feel her body directly contacting his frontal region, but elected to wait.

Across the aisle, Curtiss was aware of his size and used his arms to partially support his weight. This meant his hips, cock and thighs were the primary tools he had available to rub against his client. With his arms, he pulled his lower body back and forth across Tela. She could feel his inner thighs squeeze her outer thighs and his massive cock. Its head would ride across the curve of her ass and with each pass it seemed to grow harder.

A couple of minute later, Curtiss readjusted and squeezed a knee between Tela's thighs. A few glides later, his second knee joined the first, which opened her legs. It allowed for his cock head to slightly push against her rosebud then move up through her crack. After a few passes, Curtiss paused to apply another ladle of oil to Tela's backside. This time it was only applied to her bottom and crack. Once on, Curtiss rubbed it well into her ass cheeks, over her pussy and slightly pressed some into her rear. Tela wasn't positive what was coming next, but her heart was racing, while the pot seemed to pull her desire further than she thought possible.

Across from her, Ann was softly moaning as she rubbed her mound on the back of Mick's thigh. Softly, she whispered into his ear, "Would like to finish what we started yesterday?"

"Yes," Mick answered.

"Will you be able to control yourself, when I engulf your cock with my pussy?"

"I hope so," Mick replied with a chuckle. He had no idea what was developing across the table from him.

With Curtiss' knees positioned between her thighs, and his holding onto the table the main region available to massage his client was his hips. And his cock. When he'd slide up and down, it was very slow. Eventually, his cock head came to rest against Tela's flared open pussy lips. He froze his movements and held it there for a bit. Tela bit down firmly on her lip, then he reached down and pulled his cock up so he could continue the massage. The second time he held it there a bit longer, causing Tela to think about pushing back against it. And the third time, she raised her ass up, just as Curtiss moved his hips forward. Her slit parted open as the tip of his cock entered her. Briefly, he held it there before pulling it out.

"I'm going to apply a little more oil," Curtiss told Tela as he leaned over to grab the ladle. Doing so, pulled his dick free, but when he returned he placed its head up against her outer lips. A liberal amount of oil was applied to both his cock and her crotch, then the ladle returned. He used his finger to push the lubricant deep into her and open her up. With a slight thrust of his hips, the head of his cock was again inside her.

Tela was surprised how full she felt, so moved up one knee next to her chest. Curtiss responded by placing his hands on her shoulders and slowly started to push himself into her. She bit her lip forcefully to keep from yelling out, as his cock was stretching her in all directions. When it was half way in, Curtiss started to slowly thrust into his client. She was older, but had a fine body and her curvy build stimulated him sexually. He wanted to cram her full, and fuck her hard. It wasn't the first time he'd used his club on a client, so knew to take it slow. A long minute later, his cock was submerged inside her and he just held it there.

Very slowly, he'd pull it almost all the way out, and with care eased back in. A few of these, and he sensed Tela was ready. He pulled back a bit and pushed up her other knee until she was kneeling with her ass up, chest down and legs graciously parted. Now, he could fuck her. This time he speed up his thrusts quickly, so she could feel her pussy getting rammed in all dimensions. It brought an end to the lip biting. Tela let loose. "Ohh, OHHH. Ohhh fuckkk!"

The loud moans caught Mick's attention and caused him to look sideways. His eyes opened widely, when he saw his wife getting fucked doggie style by the massive young man. "Roll over, and let's do the same," Ann suggested. Mick smiled fat.

She got off him, and he laid face up on the table. In what seemed like one hop, she popped up on him and lowered her pussy down until he was fully inside her. She leisurely moved up and down, while using her pussy muscles to simultaneously squeeze the base of his cock. Mick was surprised how tight and wet her pussy felt. With his hands he reached up and played with her tits, while periodically looking over at his wife.

Curtiss was up on his feet, knees bent awkwardly, behind Tela and forcefully ramming his dick into Tela. Her moaning was incessant. Abruptly, he stopped his pounding, a pause to bring his thumb up to Tela's rear entrance and eased it into her. Once in, the pounding resumed. Tela's moans were more like screams, but when Curtiss paused, she'd plead for him to fuck her. Mick had never seen his wife so wanton.

"Do you like how he teases her ass? She's being driven crazy. Have you taken her from behind before?" Ann naughtily asked Mick while starting to move faster. Watching his wife get mercilessly screwed, while he was being fucked by his fantasy girl left him on the edge. "Hold on, don't cum, yet," Ann advised, "I'm almost there and want to cum with you."

Just then her heard Curtiss moan out loud, while firmly holding onto his wife's hips. As he climaxed, he moved one hand underneath Tela to rub her clit. The firm rubbing got her off once more, and both shared a pleasurable orgasm. Curtiss pulled out, and this was the first time Mick saw how massive his cock actually was. He muttered a "wow," in disbelief.

"He's too big for me. It takes a special lady that can handle all of him," Ann advised as she shifted back so that her hands were now on either side of Mick's legs and leaned back. This gave Mick a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"I'll be back shortly," Curtiss disclosed to Tela. She laid down for a period, uncertain she'd be able to walk for a while.

"How do you feel?" Ann inquired of Tela as she continued to move up and down.

"Ohh, I don't know. Wild? Crazy? I don't know."

"Do you like how I'm taking your husband?"

"Well, I couldn't really watch, but I am now. It is hot. Do you like it honey?"

"Yeah, it's pretty hot. I'm trying to make it last longer," Mick advised. The comment prompted Tela to move over and stand next to the two. She massaged Ann's breasts and firmly sucked on her nipples.

"Ahhh, that's nice. Erotic. Ahhhh, getting close. I like you watching," Ann moaned out. Tela gave her a sensual deep kiss, while using her hand to start massaging her friend's pussy. When Ann pulled away from the kissing, Tela moved her face down to Ann's sex and started to caress her clit. "Ahhh, push in deep Mick. I'm going to cum. Ahhhh, hurrryyyy, ahhhhhh fuck!" Ann let out as an orgasm swept through her.

Watching his wife taste her sex and seeing Ann achieve an orgasm was too much for Mick to handle. Forcefully, he rammed his dick up in her as far as possible and exploded. The climax was intense. It felt as though blast after blast of semen was sprayed deep inside her. When the explosion subsided, Mick laid back as did Ann, resulting in Mick's cock being pulled out.

Mick rolled off the table and asked if anyone wanted water or more bubbles. The ladies asked for more of the later. He left to refill the flutes and grab cool water for Curtiss and himself. Once Mick was inside, Tela climbed up on the table and laid down on her stomach. She placed her face between Ann's thighs and started to kiss them. "Do you mind if I kiss you?" she asked with a smile.

"Go ahead," Ann replied. She thought Tela would give her a few perfunctory kisses around her mound, but nothing else. She was wrong. Tela didn't worry about whether Ann was aroused. It was assumed. She stuck her tongue out, pushed it deep into Ann's slit and worked on consuming her husband's cum. The efforts were surprising. When Ann's pussy was clean, Tela turned to her sensitive areas. Sucking firmly on her clit, while using her fingers to tease Ann's G spot. When Mick returned to the patio, Ann was panting heavily and nearing orgasm. He stood behind them, and just watched.

Another minute passed, during which Ann's sighs grew louder and faster. Her hands moved slowly up to the back of Tela's head, pulling it closer to her sex as a chorus of vocalizations eclipsed past Ann's open mouth. The vocalizations reached their summit, with Mick watching and realizing his wife had just brought Ann to a fierce orgasm using her mouth. Despite his recent finish, his cock was half hard.

Mick waited for a spell before announcing, "Here's the refills ladies." The two were snuggled together. When he handed the champagne to them, the two toasted and took a drink. The small private "lap" dance seemed to have created a closeness. Although, both ladies greeted Mick with a smile.

"Did you enjoy Curtiss?" asked Ann. "He is so big. I can't handle him, but it looked like it suited you."

"It was hot," Tela replied with a grin. "Jesus, I've never been with anyone so big."

"He always showers afterwards, but he'll be back. His recovery time is impressive. Sometimes, he can go three rounds?"

"What? I think my little vajayjay is done for the day, maybe the week," replied Tela.

"Sweetie, we are just starting to awaken your sacred spot. Over the next few days, you will be desiring sex much more than your accustomed too. Trust me," advised Ann.

"I thought we should start wrapping things up," suggested Tela, obviously disbelieving Ann's words.

"Not yet. We still have to work on the lingam massage. The guys will enjoy it. Be patient. And cheers to your awakening," Ann added.

"Cheers," Tela joined in. She thought there was no way she was ready for more. Already her pussy was sore, but she would complete the session. The kids were well cared for, so there was no rush to get home. Curtiss walked back in, with a white towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still wet.

"Now comes the relaxing part for the men. I'll give you some basic guidance, but the idea is simple. Massage our penises to keep us excited, very gently, but not to completion and use the result to enhance both of your pleasures. So, Mick and I can lay down, and the women can practice their massage techniques. Mick don't hesitate to let Ann know specifically what you like. I'll guide Tela similarly." The instruction ended the conversation and snuggling. Mick laid down, as did Curtiss, with the ladies taking their places sitting between their legs.

"Despite what he said, I think I know more about cocks than he can imagine. The goal is to excite you, but not have you cum. I'm greedy where that happens," Ann advised. She clasped his cock, and gently pressed her thumbs into his underside as her hands glided up and down. "Is it arousing?"

"Yeahhh," Mick replied. He was surprised how quickly his cock was springing back to life.

Tela was also sitting between Curtiss' thighs, with both hands wrapped around his meat. She still couldn't believe his size or that he'd fully entered her. He instructed her to use her hands to rub his meat up and down, with her thumbs pressing firmly on the bottom side of his cock. She managed to get some life back into it, when Curtiss guided her thumbs to the spot just below the bottom edge of his cock head. "Focus there for bit."

When Tela looked over to watch the other couple she saw that Ann was also caressing her husband's cock, but had moved so her legs were folded over his and her slit was pressed up against his manhood. His recovery was complete as his cock was fully rigid. And, his hands had returned to her glorious breasts.

"Take two fingers of one hand, guide them to the bottom of my shaft, just above my sack and gradually caress my inner penis by pushing inside. The shaft doesn't stop where it joins the body. It continues inside, and that area is an erotic zone," Curtiss advised his student.

Slowly, Tela did this and with her tips could feel how his cock did continue back for some ways. As she rubbed the lower part of his head, while stroking the part of the shaft inside him, his cock swelled. It was about eighty-percent erect. Tela couldn't help herself. She lowered her mouth to his head, started to lick on it and managed to get just the head inside her lips. His dick was just so massive.

On the other table, Ann was grinding her clit up against Mick's shaft. He had sat up, and the two were making out. Just watching them sent a rush to her libido. She pulled Curtiss' head from her mouth and pressed it up against his stomach. From there, she straddled him so her outer vulva were spread apart by the shaft of his log. Tela started to grind her upper mound back and forth over his dick, sending jolts of electricity to her sex. Not long ago, she thought she was done for the night, and now she was getting revved up again. Oh shit, she knew she'd be sore tomorrow.

Curtiss raised his head up to lick and nibble on Tela's nipples. The tingling sensation formed a triangle between her breasts and vagina. She yearned for more. Using her thighs, she pushed upwards and positioned Curtiss' head at her entrance. Slowly, she slid her pussy down its entire length. Once she had bottomed out, she started to rub her clit with one hand and bounce up and down.

Mick watched his wife take on Curtiss's massive girth and length for a second time. She seemed to be in heat. However, he had his own distractions. "I like when a man tells me what to do," Ann whispered in his ear. And he had a few ideas.

"Got on top and fuck me, and rub your clit to make yourself quickly cum." With a smile, Ann slid his cock into her and started to massage her sex. It didn't take long until she was enjoying her own orgasm. When she came, Mick placed his hands on her hips and drilled into her hard. The combination caused Ann's body to shiver and collapse on top of him. He didn't give her time to rest. "Suck my cock. Take me all the way." Promptly, Ann crawled down and performed as requested.

Mick looked over to see his wife was now on her back, with Curtiss standing at the base of the table. Tela's legs were pressed up by her shoulders allowing Curtiss to slide his log fully in and out of her. She was again moaning forcefully. Each thrust in caused her to yelp out. Curtiss was picking up the pace, and from Tela's yelling, it appeared he was destroying her twat.

"Stand up, and bend over so your tits are resting on the table," Mick guided Ann. Once she was in position, he got up and stood behind her. With his hands he caressed her protruding cheeks, dipping his fingers into her moisture and used her fluids to lubricate her flower. Forcefully, he swatted her ass causing her to scream out. He brought his dick up, slid it into her pussy for a few strokes then pulled it out. "Hold your ass cheeks apart." As she did, Mick pressed the tip of his cock up against her backdoor entrance and gradually eased it into her.

"I knew you wanted to take my behind since the other night. This has gotten so crazy," Ann sighed out loud. Watching Curtiss have his way with Tela seemed to fire her up. "Fuck me hard. Just like he is." With the request, Mick stopped his gentle strokes and started to slam into her ass. Knowing he wouldn't last long.

"Ohhhhh, fuck fuck fuck. I'mm cuummminnnggg again," Tela moaned out. It was an expression she'd repeatedly made the second go around. Ann had enjoyed a couple, and with her fingers diddling herself she felt another one on its way.

"Tell me when you're going to cum. I want, ahhh, that's so wicked. Ahhhh. I want to cum with you," Ann pleaded.

In front of her, Curtiss thrust violently into Tela and was now standing still with his shaft deep inside her. It was clear he was filling her with semen. Mick wasn't too far behind. A minute later, Tela had caught her breath and managed to rise. "I'm going to rinse off and let you two finish," she announced as she limped inside. Curtiss straightened up and followed her in.

"Don't forget to tell me. Ahhhh shit. I'm so close," Ann announced. Mick grabbed her shoulders to pull her back into him resulting in his entire cock filling her ass.

"Now," he moaned out as two blasts of cum shot out and into her rear. When he finished, he slowly exited from her. "I should probably hit the shower too."

"Mind if I join you?" Ann asked.

"Not at all."

"You know, if you're willing to pick up the rent check here it would help me out and in exchange I could give you a massage," Ann whispered to Mick as the two walked arm-in-arm.

"I might be able to do that," he laughed in response just as they walked inside. They both joined Tela and enjoyed a long relaxing shower. When they were finished the tables had been put away, patio cleaned up and Curtiss was gone.

"I don't think that is an experience I'll ever forget," Tela advised Ann.

"I don't know how you took him. Especially, twice. It just doesn't work for me."

"Maybe because I've had kids. I don't know, but it was wild. Who knows if I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

"Remember we've awakened your sexual being. I'd bet you're not done tonight."

"I think I am," spoke up Mick. "My cock is sore."

"I am definitely done," advised Tela.

"Just remember my words," answered Ann. "You poor people. I'm sure the world will give you lots of sympathy." She tenderly bent over and gave Mick's cock a little suck and kiss. Then moved over to Tela and softly kissed her lower lips. Mick noticed that Tela didn't pull away from Ann's mouth. Instead, her hips eased forward. When Ann stood up, the women exchanged a long kiss.

The threesome finished dressing, said their goodbyes, and the adventurous couple left. In the car, they relived their evening, with Tela claiming the pot, in combination with the erotic massage was responsible for her ferocious desire. She then sat silent for a moment, and spoke up. "Honey, talking about it has made me a little horny. Do you think the massage could make me horny for so long?" While asking, she had unzipped her jeans and slid them off. "Mind if give you a show?"

"I will never mind you putting a show on," Mick replied. His wife's panties were pulled aside as she started to gently touch herself. "This is crazy right? Are you horny too?"

"A bit worn out, but I'm not complaining." Just then he pulled up along side a semi-truck to pass it. When he was even with the driver's door, he clicked on the dome light. Tela responded by placing her feet on the dash board and fondling her sex. The display earned a honk from the driver, as Mick speed away.

"That does bring back memories. Shit, I think Ann may be right. Do you want to do anything else or should we just head home to see if I can get you ready for another round?" Just as the words were out of her mouth, Tela's cell phone rang. She looked at the front and saw that it was Ms. Jones, Phil's wife. "Oh shit. It's Sara. Should I answer it?"