Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit up straight Gerry my darling. I want to piss on your tits. I love that! Jessica, take a hold on my prick and aim my piss for me!"

Fred stood again and Jessica reached out to grasp his shaft. Fred aimed his camera, relaxed and began to piss. Jessica giggled but her aim was true. Fred's hot stream gushed out all over Gerry's breasts and then Jessica aimed Fred at her pussy. Gerry grabbed her own breasts, lifting them high in her pink palms.

"Quick Jess, squirt it on to my tits again! I liked that! It's really very horny! God, I wish I had some more piss! Ohhhh yessss, lovely, it's so hot; it's making my nipples grow huge! Look!"

Gerry's nipples did indeed seem to be bigger than ever, stiffening into big hard round protrusions at the end of her tits. As he finished Fred moved towards Gerry and Jessica; they guessed what he wanted to do. He flicked his knob end at the hard dark pink teats. Gerry moaned and in turn flicked at Fred's knob with her erect sensitive nipples. Fred was fucking hard now, taking close-ups of his nipple flicking knob end!

"I'm ready Fred and I think you are too! Let's go outside and you can take my virgin arse out there, right now!"

In less time than it takes to plan something like this Fred was kneeling on a lounger cushion by the pool with Gerry's ankles in his hands. He had bent her body so that both her holes were glistening at him. Jessica was squatting beside them.

"Juice her up, Jessica darling. Get her bum hole really wet, inside as well. Then I'll get my cock slippery in her pussy, pull out and slip it inside her arsehole!"

"Just fuckin' get on with it," said Gerry through gritted teeth. "Ohhh Jess darling, that feels so good! Oh wow, how many fingers have you stuck up my ass? Ohhh yesss Fred, your cock feels so big in my cunt."

Preparations complete, Fred withdrew his cock from Gerry's pussy and lined up to her rectum. Jessica took hold of him and pushed gently but firmly, her other wet hand pushing Fred into Gerry from behind. Gerry was ready, Fred slid into her arsehole.

"Ahhhhhhh! Yesssss!" Gerry moaned with absolute pleasure. "That's fucking fantastic! Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard! Go on, shoot your hot sticky cum deep up my ass! Ohhhhh yesssss!"

Jessica took Gerry's ankles from Fred's grip and lodged her legs over his shoulders. He could now thrust harder.

"Go get the camera and start taking pictures," he gasped as he built up speed. Jessica didn't need asking twice. Soon she was taking shots of them fucking from all angles.

Gerry's arse felt wonderful to Fred. She was so comfortable to be in! He thrust firmly but carefully in and out of her hot tunnel. He wasn't even close to coming but Gerry was! As Fred thrust harder and faster she began to make all sorts of noises.

"Fuckin' Hell! Ohhhh fuck! That feels incredible! Ah! Ahhh! Ahhhhh! I'm getting near! Fuck my ass deep! Oooo! Oooo! Oooo! God, I swear your cock's getting thicker. You're stuck right up my ass! Aghh! Aghhhh! Aghhhhhh!"

Gerry's climax was astounding. She managed to raise herself so that she could see Fred shafting her. She strained to spread her thighs wider so that he could thrust deeper into her. Then it happened!

"God yes, oh God yesss! I'm coming!" she howled. Then she shouted out something in a foreign language that Fred couldn't understand. It sounded something like "Don Allah! Don Allah! Don Allah!" Then she screamed "bunk'umeemèè kaayaa, sam! bunk'umeemèè kaayaa, sam!" or something like that!

Fred felt an earthquake deep inside Gerry's rectum and, looking down, saw her vagina fill with her cum juice. As Gerry climaxed her juice overflowed and trickled down to his cock shaft, buried in her arse. Fred shuddered and ejaculated a huge squirt of sperm, followed by another and another. He filled her hole and saw the excess begin to leak back out of her hole to mix with Gerry's emissions.

Jessica was still taking pictures, fascinated by the outflowing of liquids from them both.

Fred was drained; he was also exhausted. He carefully withdrew from Gerry's bumhole. He lowered her legs and leaned forward to kiss, first her big nipples, then her full soft lips. Gerry opened her mouth and drew him in to her, putting her arms around his shoulders to pull him on to her breasts, rubbing and squeezing her magnificent torso against Fred's hairy chest. Finally they fell apart, grinning at one another.

"That was absolutely fantastic," enthused Jessica. "I don't think I'll ever watch anything so arousing again. Just look at my pussy!" It was dripping wet! "I don't suppose I need to ask you Gerry darling if you enjoyed it? And what were those words you were shouting out?"

"What words?" asked Gerry. "I don't remember much except having such deep wonderful feelings."

Jessica giggled, "first it sounded something like 'don allah', then 'buk'youmeemèè kaya, sam'" Is that good enough for you to understand me?"

"Yes," said Gerry, turning to Fred and taking hold of his soft fat cock. "It means, roughly translated, 'give me your big load'. Don Allah just means please in Hausa. That is my birth language."

"You certainly got all my load," laughed Fred. "I'm drained."

"I'm for a last dip," shouted Jessica. "I know the water's getting quite cold now but I want to feel the exhilaration as I warm up again. Coming Gerry darling?"

Fred watched his darlings dive into the water then he headed for the kitchen. He put the coffee machine on, switched on the computer and then poured himself a large brandy.

By the time the girls were out of the pool and towelling themselves down the coffee was ready. Both Jessica and Geraldine accepted a coffee and a large brandy, drinking it quickly and holding out their glasses for another shot.

It affected them in two ways. They both felt a glowing feeling from the brandy and a growing need to pee. When Jessica mentioned it she invited Fred to watch.

"Yes please," he said, "but I've got an idea. Both of you stand on the top step of the naya and do it together. Put an arm around each other and a hand almost at the top of your pussies. I'll stand on the forecourt and take some pissing pictures!"

After some giggling and a false start or two Fred got some good shots of two beautiful young girls pissing down his steps. Towards the end Jessica plunged her fingers into Gerry's hot wet stream and after a moments hesitation Gerry followed suit!

They had another brandy and then Fred took them to the computer. First of all he downloaded all today's pictures and then added them to the albums that he had previously made.

The girls were thrilled with them. They each, of course, had two albums; one of almost purely holiday shots for general showings and the other, very dirty and horny of themselves nude and fucking. Fred burned a copy of each on to a DVD and handed each their copies. They kissed him lasciviously, playing with his growing tool as they did so.

To reassure them of the safety of their pictures Fred showed them both that to open the DVD and the computer file they needed a password. He also showed them that there was a password to see his own files, including those in his 'private' collection.

The password is ...******?

Later they were relaxing on the naya sofa, Fred in the middle playing with two pairs of breasts and two pussies. Jessica and Geraldine were trying to get his cock up!

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" asked Fred as Gerry swallowed his knob end.

"Four thirty in the afternoon," said Jessica, offering her nipples up to him to be kissed and sucked.

Fred obliged and between titty licking and biting said, "tell your mum that I'll take you to the airport. I'll pick you up at a quarter to three."

"OK," said Jessica, taking over from Gerry in the cock-sucking department.

"It will be strange to see you some clothes!" he said and the girls dissolved into laughter.

Soon afterwards it was time for them to go. The sun was going down and they wanted to go back to Mary's to put some warmer things on before heading for the bar.

"You know Fred darling," said Jessica after kissing Fred at the gate, "Gerry came here to fuck her way up and down this coast but all she's done is to fuck with you; no Spanish boys at all! You have just the right touch for girls our age."

"Thank you so much Fred," said Geraldine, kissing Fred goodnight. "We just love your cock so much. You can have any of my holes anytime we meet!"

"Mine too!" giggled Jessica. "I'll be coming to see Mummy at Christmas so you can fuck me then; if she allows it, of course."

Both girls took one final stroke of Fred's long stiff cock and trotted off up the lane.

_________________________________________________

Fred strolled over to the naya, Prince trotting alongside him. Once there Fred went into the kitchen and prepared the dog's meal. He made a sandwich for himself and sat back in his armchair on the naya. He nodded off to sleep.

He woke up with a jerk. It was dark. He was still naked and he was cold. He looked at the clock on the wall; it was twenty past nine.

Oh well, Maria won't be coming now, he thought. Something must have come up to distract her. He felt a faint pang of jealousy.

He stood up and walked over to the gate to lock it.

"What a lovely way to greet a young lady friend."

Maria Elena appeared out of the darkness as Fred arrived at the gate.

She slipped through the gap as Fred opened up for her. She put arms up around his neck and kissed him.

"I like to see you naked, Fred my lover but your penis is not hard for me. What is the matter?"

Fred set her down on the naya. She bent to fondle Prince.

"My cock is not hard because it is getting cold at nights now. Also Jessica and Geraldine have worn me out. You may have to come back another time!"

"Oh no Fred my lover; I must at least try to revive your lovely cock. Take me to your bed!"

Fred picked her up and carried her all the way to his bedroom. He stripped her and then he threw her on to the bed and then covered her with his duvet. He crawled in beside her, cradled her in his arms and kissed her. One tiny hand snaked down his chest and belly to find his prick. Fred grew.

"That is better," giggled Maria Elena. "I will soon have this inside me again. I think that I will have a lovely orgasm before I go to the bar! Then I will not need to suck or fuck any of the boys that will try to win my favours."

"Jessica and Geraldine are going to your bar later," said Fred. "Oh yes Maria, your hands are doing good work. I feel quite big now!"

"You think so? I will check!" Maria disappeared under the duvet and almost immediately Fred felt her hot wet mouth envelope his shaft. He groaned and pressed his hand to the back of her head.

Maria's tongue did the trick and Fred was soon really hard. Maria lifted her head.

"Just lie there, my lover, let Maria do all the work!"

Maria climbed on top of Fred. She began to rub her pussy along his hard shaft. Her juices started to flow and Fred groaned and thrust as he felt her hot wet pussy envelope his shaft. Then she took him in her hands again, raised her body and impaled herself down on to his long hard engine.

She squealed and paused.

"Oh my God Fred, your, er, cock is so wonderful. You are reaching the entrance to my womb. I love it. I am going to fuck your cock now; lay back and enjoy!"

Maria did just that. She put both hands flat on Fred's chest and pumped up and down his cock. She picked up speed and made cunt juice. It dribbled down his cock and made a wet patch on his belly and groin, causing splashes every time she sat on his balls.

Fred helped her by cupping her buttocks in his hands and lifting her up his shaft each time she bottomed out. His fingers inched slowly into her crack until he was caressing her arsehole.

"Ohhhhh Fred darling," sighed Maria. "That is very naughty, playing with my bum hole; it feels nice though! It is going to give me an orgasm, doing that to me."

It did too. Maria suddenly stopped with his cock all the way inside her. She fell forward and kissed Fred, moaning all the time. He felt the flood of her cum juice in his groin. He suddenly wanted to come! He slipped a finger into her arsehole and began to hump at her. She squeezed her cunt muscles around his shaft.

Fred shot a load of spunk deep into Maria. He could tell he didn't have as much as usual but the feeling was just the same! Ecstasy to be flooding a young girls cunt again. Three in a day, fuckin' Hell!

Fred stayed naked as he escorted Maria to the gate again. She had given him her pussy soaked panties after she had mopped up her juice, producing another pair from her tiny handbag before she left.

"I will ask Mary before I come to see you again, darling Fred. It would be nice if she is also here next time I try to seduce you, no?"

There was no answer to that!

_________________________________

Next morning Fred felt very lazy but he forced himself to get up early to do his daily chores. He cleaned out the bottom of the pool and hosed down the forecourt, just in case Jessica and Geraldine's piss had left a stain. He couldn't see any but it was best to be sure. Anyway the border flowerbeds needed a drink.

Thinking about last night's chill he laid a fire in the log burner in order to be ready later in the winter. He fetched some logs from his store.

After that he had something to eat and thought about what else to do today. The trip to the airport this afternoon also made him think of his trip to England next week. A thought struck him and the more he thought about it the more he liked the idea.

He made a phone call and then went down to his garden store. He brought back some flat packed cardboard boxes that he took into the house. He started in his bedroom and began filling the boxes with all of Joan's things. All her clothes, her ornaments, her collection of pottery and anything else of hers that he didn't want or need went into the boxes.

It was surprising how, once started, he worked so hard. When he had finished three of the boxes were full and a fourth partly filled. He remembered that there were also some things in the garage so he fetched those.

He was now exhausted but the clock said it was time for his coffee and brandy so he stopped for a break. As he sipped his coffee he thought carefully through his actions of the morning and also tried to think if he had missed anything.

When he was satisfied he picked up the phone again.

"Tom," he said when his call was answered. "I was right. There are four boxes to go. You will be able to deliver them next Thursday morning, won't you? Good! Can you collect them tomorrow morning; they'll be ready? Next job is to seal them up and I've finished. Thanks a lot, I'll see you tomorrow."

Fred put down the phone and finished his brandy. He picked up his coffee and the phone rang.

"Hello Fred darling," said Mary. "I tried a minute or two ago but you were engaged. Talking to one of your many admirers, no doubt?"

Mary was fishing for information. Maybe a touch of jealousy there, thought Fred.

"No I wasn't, as a matter of fact," retorted Fred. "It was on a matter of business. I'll show you what I've been up to when I see you here again. Can you come tomorrow some time?"

"That's what I was calling you about really. Graham just left to go play golf. Thanks ever so much for offering to take the girls to the airport. They said that they had such a good time yesterday. Did you enjoy it too?"

"They fuckin' wore me out," said Fred, pretending to complain.

"You liar," she laughed. "I bet you enjoyed every fucking minute of it! No, what I wanted to say was that I would like to go to the airport too if you think that there's room for me. I would like to say goodbye to Jess, and Geraldine of course, actually at the terminal. Then I could come home with you for a couple of hours, if you like."

If he liked! Of course he fuckin' liked! That was soon confirmed and he hung up the phone in a euphoric frame of mind.

He returned to the boxes. He sealed them all and labelled them clearly, attaching a list of the contents of each box in case any official took any special interest. The Common Market's rules on the movement of personal goods made it an almost academic exercise but he did it anyway, just in case. He stacked the boxes on the end of the naya.

He called his friend Tom again to check that the goods would be automatically insured.

"Just tell me the approximate value when I pick 'em up from you," he said.

Then he looked up the number of his solicitor in England and called him. He made an appointment for next Thursday afternoon and explained what preparation should be made. If all went to plan he would be halfway to being divorced by next Friday!

He made a tour of the house, filling a few of the gaps left by his work and re-arranging others. He began to daydream about someone else doing some re-arranging. No, he told himself, don't jump the gun; just take one step at a time.

He went off to have a shower before starting on his errand to the airport. He scrubbed himself particularly clean today. He was pleased with his efforts this morning and keen to show the results to his Mary. There he went again, 'his' Mary!

At the appointed time he collected Mary, Jessica and Geraldine. Only Gerry showed any affection to him out on the street, Mary and Jessica being most circumspect. He loaded the suitcases and they set off, Mary in front with him and the girls in the back.

He pulled up at the terminal and they all got out. He put the cases on the pavement and turned to say farewell. Gerry and Jessica were now crying openly. They both hugged him fiercely.

"Goodbye Fred darling," sobbed Gerry, sounding most westernised. "I think I love you!"

"I do love you Fred my darling," howled Jessica into his ear. "It has been my absolute bestest visit ever to Spain. Mummy says you can fuck me at Christmas! Don't buy me a present; just loan me your cock a couple of times!"

"Fred, aren't they just too much," smiled Mary. "Just drive around the block and be back here in five minutes. I'll just see the girls into the queue inside the terminal and then I'll come and stand outside to wait for you."

Fred quickly kissed both girls again and drove off. He parked for five minutes at the back of the rental car parks and then drove back to the terminal. Mary was waiting; she got into the Jeep and they left. Mary wiped a tear from her eye and reached for Fred's hand.

"Thank you for bringing us," she said quietly. "It's much more traumatic when I have to drop her off, go park the car and then walk back to the terminal to stand in the queue. Then I have to come home alone."

Mary kissed Fred on the cheek. She let go of his hand as he negotiated the corners to the airport exit. She grasped his thigh at the top where his shorts ended.

"Do you need anything from home?" asked Fred after a few minutes silence. It was only a fifteen-minute trip.

"No thanks Fred, just take me home. We'll have a nice coffee and a brandy and relax. I'll be all right when I know that their plane has taken off safely."

Fred noticed that Mary had said 'home', referring to his house but he made no comment. He was just happy that she was with him.

They soon arrived. Mary opened the gates and greeted Prince. Fred drove in and parked and Mary shut the gates again.

In ten minutes they were relaxing on the naya, drinking coffee and brandy. For the first time Mary commented on the presence of the four boxes stacked at the end of the naya.

"What's going on Fred?" she asked. "I thought that it was just you going to England next week. You'll have a hell of an excess baggage charge with that lot."

"Have a walk around inside," invited Fred. "See what you think it looks like to you and then I'll tell you what's happening."