Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

"On Thursday morning I called my solicitor in Guildford and told him that I wanted to divorce Graham. Of course I had to tell him the truth about you and why I loathed Graham so much. He said that Graham's sexual hang-ups and his addiction to golf was tantamount to a break down in our marriage due to irreconcilable differences. Bill said that he would prepare the papers and mail them to me here at your address for me to sign."

Fred still sat silently. His cock had totally deflated. He gulped his brandy down and poured another. Mary smiled at him.

"After that it was easy. I packed and loaded the Sorrento. When Graham came home I told him I wanted a divorce. He asked me why so I told him. I said I wanted a loving relationship with a full sex life. I said I wanted him to fuck me in my cunt and my arse. I wanted him to lick me out and I would then suck him off. He just went pale and said that he couldn't do all that. He actually said that I disgusted him!"

Fred took another drink and then went over and sat with Mary on the sofa. He put his arms around her.

"Did you tell him about us?"

"Oh yes, I felt that I had to be totally honest with him. I said that you loved me and could give me what I wanted. He made some inane remark about your age so I stripped in front of him and asked if I made his cock hard. He couldn't answer that. I picked up my clothes and started to dress. He turned and left the room. In less than five minutes I heard him on the phone about some golf match the next day."

"I told you that I had packed. Yesterday I came here and put all my clothes in your wardrobes. I was crying all day 'cos I wasn't sure that you really wanted me to move in with you. I went back and brought more stuff. It's all stacked in your garage."

Fred kissed Mary; he was still too shocked to believe that this was all happening to him.

"Ohhhhh Fred, if you are going to tell me that I can't stay here please tell me now so that I can start packing again."

Fred found his voice at last.

"Mary! Mary my darling girl! I have prayed for this but I never dared to hope that it might happen. Are you sure? Have you really thought about the difference in our ages? Are you sure that you want to live here with me?"

"I love you Fred; I am sure about that. I want to look after you and to keep your cock hard for me. I want to do that for the next fifty years or so. What do you think about that?"

"Fucking Hell Mary, of course I want you! I love you so much! I just can't believe my luck that such a pretty young woman wants me!"

They kissed again. Then Mary pulled Fred to his feet and took him on a tour of his own house to show him what she had brought with her. The main difference seemed to be that the empty wardrobe and drawers were full again and that the bathroom cabinet was bursting with female things.

"Does, does this mean that you are staying here tonight?" whispered Fred. "I mean, are you really staying here for always?"

"Only if you fuck me before I go to sleep tonight and then fuck me before I make your breakfast tomorrow morning!" giggled Mary, her tears now a thing of the past. "I slept here in your bed last night but I don't want to be alone in it again tonight."

Fred pulled Mary's top off over her head and threw her on to the bed, stark naked. He jumped on to the bed beside her.

"I'm going to fuck you right now and then fuck you again at bedtime," he growled. "How does that sound?"

Mary looked into his eyes as she took possession of his thick hard cock.

"Every time you can get it up you can fuck me, that's a promise. I don't care where, in the street, in a bar or restaurant or in the supermarket. Just fuck me, I won't be wearing any panties!"

"Fuckin' Hell," gasped Fred as he buried his cock deep in 'his' Mary's cunt. Life was fucking good.

They didn't spend all of that first night in bed. Fred would never have lasted!

After he had shot his streams of joy into her cunt they lay together with their arms around each other. They kissed and caressed and soon Fred's cock was on the rise again. Mary laughed and sat up in bed.

"Continuous fucking only starts tomorrow!" she laughed. "I forgot to tell you; I want to show you off! I've booked a table at 'La Frontera' so that everyone can see us together. I want everything to be open and above board."

"That's fine by me," grinned Fred. "I want to show off my prize too. How an old guy like me can pull a beauty like you; not just once either, on a full time fucking basis!"

They happily dressed, although slightly reluctantly. Mary lifted her long skirt to show Fred that she was keeping to her promise of no panties!

In the restaurant one or two acquaintances stopped by their table to say hello. Graham had obviously not told anyone so Mary had mouths agape as she told them that she was now with Fred. They could almost see everyone trying to get surreptitiously to their mobiles to spread the news. Fred didn't care, he had taken his sandal off under the table and his foot was now buried between Mary's thighs with his big toe inside her cunt. Mary wriggled happily.

"I want to pee," she whispered.

"Go ahead!"

"Oh no, not in here! They'll never let us in again! Maybe outside when we leave!"

They enjoyed their meal. Fred had to remove his toe and then his foot so that Mary could eat comfortably. She told him of one or two other things that she had done while he was in England.

"I have to tell you darling that I've told some of your girlfriends about your revised domestic arrangements. I did qualify what I told them so that you could still change your mind and hopefully I would not lose too much face."

"Who did you speak to?" asked Fred.

"Well, Becky saw me loading the Sorrento of course so she came across to help me. She cried a little when I told her that you could still fuck her so long as I was present. I phoned that tart Hilary van Nieldenstrom and told her the same. By the way, she told me that you had made her fall in love with you on Tuesday night. I want to hear all about that, especially the fuck overlooking the marina! I've not spoken to Maria Elena yet but I don't think that's a problem, do you?"

"No, she's got her eyes on a handsome boy of twenty-four!"

"Is there anyone else?"

"Not if you'll come with me to fetch Prince in the morning. If you don't come I shall probably get raped! I've known Julie for years but her appetite hasn't diminished!"

"OK, I'll come. Oh, I phoned Jessica last night. I think I wanted some re-assurance that I was doing the right thing. Do you know what she said? No, of course you don't. She said, and I quote, 'does this mean I can make love with Fred for the rest of my life?' Then she said, 'I love you Mummy, be happy at last'! I cried again!"

Fred reached across the table and took Mary's hands in his.

"Let's go. I've got a date with a hot pussy!"

Mary insisted on paying the bill, saying that she wanted to feel that, for once in her life, she had bought a man.

They walked around the corner to where the Sorrento was parked. Fred backed her against the driver's door.

"Do you remember what you said earlier about me getting a hard on?"

"Have you got one now?" asked Mary.

Fred nodded. Mary lifted her skirt high to reveal her damp snatch. There in the street Fred thrust his hard cock deep inside her. The Sorrento rocked as they coupled and pumped.

"I still want fucking when I go to bed tonight," gasped Mary as she felt Fred's hot seed flood into the top of her cunt.

"You will always be able to get me hard, any time anywhere," he said as he kissed her.

His cock hardened again as Mary lifted her skirt again and relieved herself in the gutter beside the car.

What a woman! She was 'his' Mary at last!

Fred awoke with his love by his side. She was still sleeping so he slowly and gently lifted the duvet from her naked body. He reached out and picked up the camera from the bedside cabinet.

He took pictures of Mary's nipples, making them hard as he flicked his tongue at them. He took more shots of her pussy, carefully opening her pink lips to show her secrets. Mary murmured softly as he touched her, her thighs parting as an invitation. Fred softly inserted his tongue into her crack and started collecting juice.

"Don't you dare stop doing that!" whispered Mary as she awoke. "I'm going to make juice for your breakfast."

Fred lifted his head from her crack. "I'm going to need more than that if I'm to satisfy your needs," he grinned. "You're a real nympho you are! I love it though and I love you too!"

Mary pulled him to her and kissed him.

"What were you doing earlier? I was sort of still asleep but I know that you were up to something."

Fred showed her the camera and explained. Mary smiled and helped him to take more pictures. She played with her pussy, plunging up to three fingers inside herself. Her juices ran out of her hole, all over her fingers and down her thighs.

Fred turned her over and spread her thighs to expose her pussy from that angle and, of course, her lovely soft anus. Mary felt between her legs and wet her hole. The she slid first one and then another finger into her rectum. Fred furiously took more pictures as he approached her with his cock straining to reach her hole.

He needn't have worried. Mary carefully took hold of him and placed his knob end to her arsehole.

"Keep on taking pictures Fred. I'll frig you off with my bum! These pictures will keep us going when we are a bit older and need a bit of encouragement!"

Mary pulled her bum cheeks wide apart as Fred pushed. He slid firmly inside her, capturing it all on film as his rod disappeared. God, his Mary was always so hot in there! She began to pump herself up and down his shaft. Fred groaned as his orgasm rapidly approached.

"Go on darling! Shoot your load! I want your hot spunk up my arse! Keep taking pictures."

Fred fired shot after shot of spunk into Mary's rectum. She shuddered as she felt his hot sticky emissions shoot to the top of her passage.

Mary always seemed to understand Fred. After he had pulled his sticky cock out of her she straddled him, facing his feet. She began to play with his wet sticky tool, opening her arse crack to his gaze.

"Take pictures of my open bum hole darling! I'm going to eject your cum from it and smear it on your chest!"

After all this a hot shower with their early morning pisses were in order. They lovingly towelled each other down and then went up to the kitchen. Mary soon handed Fred a cup of coffee.

"Go and rest darling. I'm going to make bacon and eggs for breakfast to build your strength up. You'll be needing a fuck after we get back from fetching Prince."

This was pure luxury for Fred after nearly nine months of fending for himself. He went out on to the naya and relaxed with his coffee. There were some outstanding jobs to be done but he awarded himself today off.

In due course Fred fired up the Jeep and they set of to Julie's to fetch the third member of their family. Fred openly told Mary about his infrequent visits to Julie and about her voracious sexual appetite. He didn't mention her brother.

"Hmm, infrequent visits eh?" giggled Mary "Seems to me that every visit you were in Julie frequently! Take your mind off her tits darling and play with my pussy."

Mary was of course naked again under her short skirt so Fred's fingers smelled wonderful by the time they reached Julie's finca. Prince came running to meet them as they pulled up in a cloud of dust.

Julie came out of the house, pulling up short in surprise when Mary leapt from the Jeep and flung her arms around Prince. Fred introduced the women and Julie invited them inside. Fred told her of his changed domestic circumstances. Julie kissed them both.

"I must admit that I'm a bit surprised," Julie said. "Fred said that you were just his girlfriend because he was so much older than you. You are a real beauty though Mary. Fred's a very lucky guy!"

"Thanks Julie," laughed Mary. "I'm just going to be his live in lover for a while to see how it works out. He's got other women too, not just you. He's even fucking my friend and your previous neighbour Becky! Where's your loo please?"

"There's one over the yard there, one in the bathroom through there or you've got twenty thousand square metres of ground outside. Take your pick!"

Fred watched as Mary went outside and headed for the outside lavatory. She suddenly stopped about two metres from the entrance. She looked around, lifted her short skirt and began to piss on the ground.

"Wow," said Julie behind Fred, "she's just what you need, isn't she? What a fuckin' beauty."

Fred's cock was hard and Julie noticed. She had his cock out of his shorts in double quick time and into her mouth. Mary stepped back into the room and Julie let go but too late, Fred's hot white spunk shooting out all over her face and down into her cleavage. Mary laughed.

"Fred did say that he wanted me to protect him from predatory females. It looks like I need more training!"

After some more good-humoured chat and a coffee and whiskey Fred, Mary and Prince set off for home. It didn't take long. Fred parked the Jeep, Prince set off to inspect his domain and Mary went to unlock the door. Fred closed the gates and as he approached the door he heard Mary talking. She was on the phone.

"Well Graham," he heard her say. "I'm not at your beck and call any more. You can go and do what you fucking well like. I'm just saying that Bill is sending the divorce papers to me here. I'll bring them round for you to sign and then we can discuss how much of our assets I can take out of the pot. You will have noticed that I've taken a load of cash out of the accounts already!"

Fred entered the sitting room. Mary was listening to Graham.

"I'll let you have my key when I'm good and ready. I've still got things to collect, mainly Jessica's I admit but she will need them here at Christmas time."

She listened again.

"Of course Jessica knows. She's delighted. Don't forget Graham, she's not your daughter. She knows that, Fred knows that and if necessary I'll tell the world, or the Costa Blanca anyway. People will think that if you couldn't get me pregnant over all those years there must be something wrong with your equipment. We both know what that means, don't we?"

"Yes, all right, I'll have every thing out by Wednesday! When are you out golfing? Tuesday? All right, we'll come over when you're out on Tuesday. I'll call you when the divorce papers come."

Mary put the phone down. "What a prat he is," she said. "Anyway darling, he's reminded me that I have to go and open a bank account. I'm carrying far too much cash around since I cleaned out the joint accounts."

"OK," said Fred, "we'll go downtown in the morning. I should use a different bank to Graham. How much cash is there?"

"Twenty two thousand euros."

"Wow," said Fred, "where is it? In a safe place I hope?"

"In a box at the bottom of the wardrobe. I couldn't hide it up my pussy could I? That's in regular use! Talking of which; do you want to use it before or after lunch?"

"Both!" exclaimed Fred. "Every time I think of you pissing in Julie's yard I get hard."

Fred produced his hard prick and Mary dropped her skirt. They met in the middle of the room. He lifted her and she fitted his cock to her crack. She slid down on to him and they began to fuck standing up. Soon he eased down to the floor and laid her down."

"Oh my God, your cock is so lovely," she gasped as they speeded up. "I'll never get lunch ready at this rate!"

"We'll go out," grunted Fred as he began to fire his hot spunk.

THE END

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers