Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Mary got up and went inside. Fred poured himself another brandy, took a sip and then leaned back in his armchair, closing his eyes.

"Fred darling, what a transformation! It looks as though you're clearing out everything of Joan's in one fell swoop! How are you going to get it all to England?"

"Tom Enwright is picking it up tomorrow morning," answered Fred. "You know he does that monthly run to the UK, door to door service? Well, he's promised me that he will deliver these boxes to that address next Thursday morning. I will be there at our old house to receive them. That should convince Joan that it's all over."

"Wow, that's clever. Isn't it a bit cruel to spring it on her out of the blue?"

"I don't think so. In the afternoon I shall drag her to our solicitor to sign the divorce application papers. I've instructed him to lodge them with the court next Friday. All he needs are a figure or two to insert in the appropriate spaces. It should all be final by the end of January."

Mary sat silently, thinking over the implications.

"So when you come back it will all be in the open about your divorce and everything?"

"I don't know about the 'everything' but certainly Joan has enough friends around here to keep her up to date with my public doings!"

Mary stood. She dropped her shorts and panties and pulled her top over her head. She was braless again!

"Come on darling, I've got time for a fuck before you take me home. I'll come over and make us lunch on Sunday, shall I?"

Fred didn't say a word. He dropped his shorts and picked Mary up. He sat her on the naya table again and slid his long hard prick deep into her cunt. As he grasped her lovely breasts and began to thrust in and out of her cunt Mary held on tight.

"Ohhhh yesss Fred!" she groaned. "Fuck me hard and fill me up. I won't be long; just shoot your load deep inside of me!"

_________________________________________________

Mary had openly driven up to Fred's gates the next morning. He opened up for her and she parked the Kia next to his Jeep. Fred liked to think that she was practising for the future!

She was sitting on the naya with her coffee in her hand when Tom Enwright arrived to collect the boxes. Tom reversed through the open gates and backed up to the naya. He and Fred soon loaded the boxes with Mary un-necessarily holding the van door.

Tom gave Mary a careful appraisal up and down, noting her thin white top with her nipples poking through and her long brown legs below her short green skirt. Tom was sixty-three, six foot tall and strong looking with it. Fred was glad that Mary had chosen him first.

"You're looking mighty fine these days Mary," said Tom. "Something you're doing must be agreeing with you."

Mary looked at Tom without saying a word.

"Ah well, must be getting on," he said after a pause. "Got some more collections to make before I set off for England. I'll be seein' you next Thursday then Fred?"

Tom grinned knowingly at Mary and then winked at Fred as he gave him a receipt for the boxes and the insurance document.

Fred closed the gates after Tom had left and returned to the naya. Mary had helped herself to another brandy.

"Oh Fred, did you see the way Tom looked at me? Does everybody know about us? Should I go home now?"

Fred said nothing; he took the brandy glass out of Mary's hand and picked her up. He carried her to his bed. He stripped off and lay down on his back. His cock was long and fat but not hard.

"You can't go home yet, Mary my darling. You came to have at least two fucks and we haven't started yet. Get me ready and let's get to it!"

Mary smiled and dropped her skirt as she climbed on to the bed. Again she wore no panties. She straddled Fred and arranged his prick so that her pussy could rub along its length. Fred began to stiffen quickly.

He felt under her top to capture her breasts in his hands and to find and tease her nipples. Mary moaned and threw off her top to show him her fine brown breasts.

"Oooooo Fred darling! I love you to play with my tits, squeeze them and play with my nips! Make them hard and bite them!"

Fred was like a pig in muck! May's tits were his favourite toys. He pulled her down on top of him and began to lick and bite on them. Mary moaned and reached down between them, capturing his now hard cock and pushing her cunt down over his shaft.

This was pure heaven to them both as they coupled lovingly, making copious liquid and squelching as they thrust against other. At one point Fred made to roll them over but Mary stopped him.

"No Fred, you can be on top next time! You did say at least two fucks, didn't you?"

Fred laughed. "Feeling better now darling? Don't want to go home now, do you? Want to stay for some hot spunk?"

"Ohhhhh yesss please! I'm sorry I was so childish. Fill me up soon then we can have some lunch. We'll come back to bed for the afternoon."

Fred felt so good that he relaxed as he shafted Mary's hot cunt. Then her tunnel suddenly got much hotter as she climaxed. Fred was soaked as he squirted his equally hot cum deep into her cunny.

They didn't separate immediately. They stroked their cummy hands all over each other as their liquids continued to dribble out over one another. Mary started nibbling Fred's nipples as he ran his hands over her smooth warm buttocks and extending his fingers deep into her bum crack. She squirmed deliciously on his fat cock, still inside her but soft now.

"Ohhhh Fred, your hands on me feel so good. Feel my bum hole. If it's not sore you can have my arse later if you like."

Fred's fingers delved deeper into the crack to find her anus. He gently prised open her little hole and pushed first one, then the other middle finger inside her. Her passage felt hot and damp as he pushed; soon both fingers were inside up to the hilt. Mary shuddered on top of him.

"That's lovely darling! Your cock will feel even better in there later. Just gently frig my arsehole with your fingers for now and I will see if I can get your cock stiff again."

Of course, Mary knew what she was doing and soon Fred was hard again, thrusting up into her cunt as his fingers caressed her arsehole. In a few minutes Mary began to shudder into another climax, successfully achieved as Fred delivered his second load into her already hot sticky cunt.

"Let's not shower until much later," Mary said as she rolled off Fred. "I want to smell your sweaty cummy body when you're fucking my arse later. For now let's just wash our hands so that we can have lunch."

In the kitchen Mary took charge.

"I'll just pop out to the car for the food I brought," she said. "You open the wine. I won't be gone more than a few seconds."

Mary was fully in control of herself again. She trotted out to her car stark naked and fetched in a salad, smoked salmon and fresh bread. Fred had just watched her, the bottle and corkscrew in his hand. Mary, her gorgeous brown breasts bobbing up and down, laughed as she saw him.

"Your cock is no match for that hard bottle at the moment!"

They enjoyed their lunch, finishing off the bottle of wine out on the naya. It was a nice warm day but when the breeze blew one could tell that winter was only just around the corner.

Fred stacked the dishes in the dishwasher and returned to the naya.

"Your bed awaits madam," he grinned at Mary. She returned his smile and stood. They kissed and, with their arms around each other, went into the casa and down the hallway to Fred's bedroom. They lay down together and kissed again.

"You know," said Mary lazily, "I could get used to this."

"You have a standing invitation," said Fred seriously.

"I know, I can feel it," Mary replied as she took hold of his stiff cock.

Fred rolled on top of her and they kissed again. Then Fred lifted Mary's legs, watching as his pre lunch semen began to ooze from her cunt. He spread it back to her arsehole, massaging it into her dark pink aperture. He pushed his tool into her pussy, coating it with more cream.

"Hurry up darling, I'm ready!" whispered Mary.

Fred lined his sticky knob end up with Mary's hole and pushed. It was easy. Due to the earlier penetration of his fingers and the lubrication just applied his knob disappeared inside her hole. Fred kept on pushing and his whole length slid inside her.

"Oooooo! Wow!" gasped Mary. "That feels awful big. Can you do me nice and slowly with big long strokes darling? I want this to last for a while; it feels so good."

So Fred began. Mary's arsehole felt hot but comfortable. He could tell that he would last a fair while inside her this time. He pulled back to her entrance and thrust inside again, straining to get that little bit further in. Mary pushed back at him, wrapping her ankles around his neck for more leverage. She moaned softly.

After a while Fred began to feel the approach of his climax. He pulled back and stopped. Mary opened her eyes.

"It's alright darling, I'm dying to come too. I'm waiting for you and then I'm going to have a big one at the same time. I'm just bubbling under the surface at the moment."

Fred smiled down on her and thrust hard. God! That felt so good! He did it again, and again. He was definitely going to fill Mary's arse now. He banged his cock in hard again. One more and he would be there!

His cock throbbed and swelled. His spunk shot up his tube. Mary squealed and came too, making juice and squirting it in hard jets from her cunt. Because of the angle of her body she shot it all over her belly and breasts.

Fred's sperm filled Mary's back passage and began to leak out as he pulled back. Mary unlocked her legs and allowed them to fall to the bed. Fred fell on Mary's body, spreading her cum all over her as her cunt and arse continued to leak loving fluids.

"Wow," she murmured at last, "that was a biggy! We're soaked all over! We're all sticky as well! I don't squirt very often. I love you Fred."

"I love you too Mary. When you're ready we'll go and have a nice hot shower."

"Mmm, that sounds nice. We'll have to do it soon 'cos I want a pee now."

Fred peeled himself off Mary's body and slowly pulled her upright. He went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. By the time that Mary joined him the water was hot. They got in and began to lather each other with soap.

"I thought you said that you wanted to piss," invited Fred. Mary kissed him, grinding her crotch against his cock as she peed on him.

"Your turn," she said eventually as she took a hold of his soft penis. As Fred pissed she played with him, kissing him again as his stream diminished.

They dried each other off, Mary playing with Fred's tool until it was long and fat, hanging down between his thighs.

The clock had beaten them again. It was time for Mary to go. Mary quickly changed their bed, putting the soiled sheets in the washing machine. Fred went outside, still naked, and opened the gates for her as she drove out.

__________________________________

Saturday morning! It was still bright and sunny and Fred only stirred with reluctance; he made himself breakfast and then spent a couple of hours in the garden, only pausing to fetch himself some water as he sweated with his exertions.

Mary had refused to come today as well. She said that they had been lucky so far that no one had seen them together and now that Fred was so close to success with his divorce proceedings it would be a pity to make a mistake now. Fred had reluctantly agreed.

Gardening finished he returned to the villa and prepared his 'elevenses', coffee, croissants and brandy of course! He picked up the English Language newspaper and idly scanned the pages.

Prince wandered off to the gate and then seemed to get excited. Sure enough, a car appeared and pulled up. It was Becky's Suzuki. Fred got up and went to open the gate. She drove in and parked.

"To what do I owe this unexpected visit?" asked Fred. "Not that you aren't welcome; you always are."

Becky was dressed, or rather undressed, to kill! Her pale lemon top looked most unsafe, being fastened only by spaghetti thin straps around her neck and her back. There was only a front, in which her big loose jugs moved about freely and her nipples threatened to burst through the thin woolly material.

Apart from her sandals, her only other item of clothing appeared to be an ultra short white skirt. Was she wearing panties? She flung her arms around Fred and kissed him. His cock rose!

"I saw Mary down at the supermercado about an hour ago and she suggested that it would be a good day for me to visit you. So I rushed home and changed and here I am!"

Fred laughed and tweaked an already hard nipple.

"I did wonder if you had dared to go shopping in that outfit. Fucking Hell Becky, you could stop traffic anywhere in the world dressed like that."

"Don't you like it?" asked Becky, twirling around to spin her skirt. Fred had guessed right; she wasn't wearing any panties! "I'll take them off if you ask me nicely."

"Come and join me for a coffee," Fred laughed again. "I'm just going to enjoy watching you wearing those things for a little while."

Now old friends comfortable with each other in all ways, Becky and Fred drank coffee and brandy and nibbled biscuits. Fred had eaten all the croissants!

As he said, Fred was enjoying the view of Becky's braless big tits in her thin top with her prominent nipples sitting about two metres from his eyes. Also, each time she crossed her legs, which was often, she gave him a clear show of her cunt. His cock was hard!

"Show your cock to me Fred darling," pleaded Becky. "You know I want to see it and play with it. Then I want it to fuck me!"

Such plain talk made Fred stay hard. Two could play at that game. He put his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and fingered the outline of his cock. Becky's gaze was transfixed!

"Take off that top, now!" ordered Fred. "Show me those tits!"

Becky slowly untied her strings and then quickly threw away her top. Her tits moved lusciously on her chest.

"Are you going to piss on these Fred?"

"Christ Becky, I can't piss with a hard on like this! No, show me your pussy; stick your fingers in your crack!"

Becky did better than that! She undid a button on her waist and opened her skirt to show her naked belly and crotch.

Fred gasped and pulled his shorts down. He produced his rock hard cock. Becky licked her lips.

Fred began to wank slowly; Becky slid two fingers into her crack. Both fingers all but disappeared as she began to frig herself.

Fred beckoned and Becky moved over and sat astride Fred's thighs as he slipped his shorts right off. They exchanged fingers, licking them clean in between. Becky captured Fred's hard cock and began to frig him. Fred pushed three fingers deep inside her fanny.

"Oh my God yessss!" gasped Becky as she thrust at Fred's fingers. "Get ready to get wet with my cum, you bastard!"

Fred wasn't going to cum, yet! Becky's touch on his shaft was exquisite but he was in control. His spare hand was squeezing her generous breasts and pulling hard on her teats. He was making continuous pre-cum that ran down his tool, making Becky's hand job sound wet and slippery. He was wet and slippery!

Becky groaned and made lots of cum juice. Fred's hand became wet and his thighs were soaked with Becky's warm cum. He pulled his fingers out of her and offered them to her mouth. She sucked hard on them.

This did make Fred want to shoot his load. He put his hand behind her head and guided her down to his shaft. Becky swallowed his knob end and began to suck. Fred grabbed both of her tits and squeezed hard as he evacuated his balls. Spurt after spurt of hot sticky spunk filled Becky's mouth. She swallowed hard as each spurt hit the back of her throat. Finally Fred finished and she sat back, wiping the back of her hand across her lips.

"Now that's what I call a load!" she smiled. "Thanks Fred darling, I'll be able to taste that for hours to come." She looked down at Fred's softening tool and then into his eyes. "Your cock's not hard now darling!"

Fred smiled and relaxed. Becky slid along his thighs until his cock was trapped just below her tits. She kissed him long and wetly, not flinching at all when his cock began to belch out long spurts of his hot yellow piss. Their nether regions were soaked when he had finished.

"Wow," said Becky, "that was a hot one! I always love that. What shall we do next?"

"I've got an idea," smiled Fred. "You know all those pictures I've been taking these last few weeks? It's time I showed you yours, at least. Come on!"

Taking a new brandy with them they were soon sat in front of Fred's PC. He opened up the picture album file containing Becky's pictures. She was excited to see her naked body on the screen, her magnificent breasts to the fore. She was equally proud of the way her cunt crack was clearly visible.

"Gosh, I never thought I'd turn into a lover of my own body," she laughed. "Have you been taking pictures of everyone who's been here?"

"Of course," smiled Fred. "I'll show you some of them but I want you to see the rest of yours first."

He opened the sub file and began to show Becky close ups of her nipples, her cunt and her arsehole. She was fascinated and spent ages studying all the shots. Fred smiled as he watched her playing with her pussy as she looked. Eventually she looked up at him.

"Can I see some of the others? Didn't you take some of Hilary and I? What about that black beauty who visited with Jessica? And Jessica herself! What a body; I want to see pictures of her nude!"

Fred smiled and opened the album showing Jessica and Geraldine. He left the room to make some coffee. When he returned he stood close behind Becky, softly rubbing his cock up and down her back as he reached for her tits. Becky was looking at a full frontal of Gerry, proud and naked.

"She was magnificent!" she said as she slowly stood and fitted Fred's erection into her bum crack. "Have you got close ups of her naughty bits?"

"Of course," said Fred, "but those are on a private and secure file. Both she and Jessica have taken a copy home but they are, of course, password protected. My file copies have a different password and I won't show them to anyone else unless the subject is present and gives their consent."

"That's very commendable Fred," sighed Becky as she slid Fred's hard cock into her pussy from behind. "Is mine protected and is there a copy for me?"

Fred pulled on Becky's hips as he rammed his cock deep into her cunt.

"At the moment there is only one copy of your album darling," he grunted as Becky closed her cunt muscles around his shaft. "As a married woman I thought it best to protect you. Fucking hell Becky, your cunt feels hot!"

"Thank you Fred," gasped Becky, "your cock feels hot too! Yes darling, keep my filthy pictures safe in your computer, for now at least! Ohhhh Fred, shoot your load up my bumhole please!"

Fred withdrew from Becky's cunt. He pushed her head lower and as her arsehole came into his view he spread their joint juices around her pink anus. Her hole had closed up since Wednesday. He pulled it open with his thumbs and pushed his cock head into the hole. Becky was ready for him and he slid inside her rectum comfortably.

As Fred firmly shagged Becky's arsehole she was looking directly at the computer screen showing a picture of her arse crack with the wet pussy just below it. She kept gasping as Fred rammed in and out of her and she came in double quick time!

Afterwards Becky walked around the casa with Fred's cum dribbling from her arsehole and down her thighs as Fred busied himself feeding Prince. Later still she got into her car without her skirt on so Fred licked her out as she sat half inside her car. It was a good job that she was sitting on her skirt otherwise she would have stained the seat.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers