Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Fred inserted his cock between Julie's soft juicy labia. She was hot, wet and wide. He was soon making splashing noises as he enjoyed her body to the utmost, lying on her soft mountains as he tweaked her nipples hard. They rolled over a few times and when Julie was on top Fred would explore her arsehole with his fingers. Julie would moan and reach for Fred's anus when she was able.

Julie managed to get two fingers up Fred's arsehole and this triggered his second emission of the afternoon. Julie signified her satisfaction by rubbing Fred's wet sticky tool as it slipped out of her.

They kissed deeply again, during which Fred felt Julie begin to pee on his cock and balls. She was still manipulating his equipment so he reciprocated, rolling over again and allowing her to squirt his piss all over her tits belly and cunt.

"Just like the old days eh!" said Julie as they lay recovering on her living room floor. "God Fred, I wish you lived closer than you do. I'd keep your cock exercised!"

"That's what worries me," laughed Fred as he finally got to his feet. He walked naked over to the door and looked out over Julie's land. In the distance he could see a man on a bicycle approaching. "Your boyfriend's coming," he remarked over his shoulder.

He felt Julie's big warm teats in his back as she looked out over his shoulder.

"That's Paco," she said. "He's the best of them but I'd still rather have yours, any day of the week."

Fred dressed quickly as Julie found another voluminous blouse before she pulled her skirt on.

"I'll go and say goodbye to Prince and try to reassure him that I'll collect him on Sunday. How much do I owe you Julie?"

"You just paid!"

Fred went and talked to Prince, fondling his ears and giving him a biscuit. He walked over to the Jeep and got in. Julie left Paco and walked over to say goodbye. She kissed him on tiptoe through the window.

"That Becky, you should cultivate her; she likes pissing as well!"

"I know," said Fred as he moved off. "See you Sunday!"

___________________________

The casa seemed so empty without Prince. Fred packed and sorted out his documents. He got his passport and pounds sterling out of the safe and printed off his booking reservation.

He decided to wear his suit. One change of casual clothes, some underwear and toiletries meant that he could travel light, hand luggage only. That would save him a lot of time at the airports.

He went out to the Jeep and drove off down to the town. He went into his favourite bar there and had a beer or two to kill time. He borrowed Fernando's street map and found Hilary's address. As he suspected it was an apartment block near to the action!

He was on time to pick her up. He rang the bell an announced himself to the crackling answer.

"I'm ready Fred," crackled Hilary's voice. "I'll bring my garage lock zapper down so that you can put the Jeep underground."

Fred waited. Most apartment blocks in Spain are now constructed with underground car parks but you still had to search a number of streets before you could find an empty parking space. Fred's opinion was that lazy residents would leave most of the underground spaces empty rather than go to the trouble of parking in the underground space reserved for them.

Hilary appeared and opened the garage door with her remote control. As the door opened she spoke as she kissed him. She seemed to be wearing only an ice blue silk dress.

"I thought we'd walk to a local restaurant so you can have a drink or two. Then you can sample my apartment while you are sampling my pussy!"

"I need to get back tonight," said Fred as he took a big handful of bum cheek. "Don't forget I'm flying to England tomorrow."

"Don't worry Fred my darling, I'll get you up in the morning, then I'll get you out of bed! You won't miss anything!"

Fred sighed and squeezed Hilary's other bum cheek. He parked the car in the garage, noting that his theory seemed correct. There were a lot of spare spaces.

They had a nice meal at a restaurant on the promenade. They had the fish speciality together with a nice medium sweet rosé Rioja. Hilary liked her arm through Fred's as they strolled along the promenade afterwards. They stopped to look at a millionaires yacht moored close by; only a millionaire could afford such a boat.

Hilary kissed Fred then faced the boat. He fitted his crotch into her bum cheeks and reached around her to cup her breasts in his hands. She wasn't wearing a bra; she wriggled her soft bum cheeks against his growing cock.

"I can feel my friend is taking an interest in me," she chuckled. "Give a few gentle thrusts Fred so that he grows fully."

Fred complied and Hilary groaned. Suddenly she took her hands off the railings in front of her and reached around to Fred's crotch. Without Fred noticing she also lifted the back of her silky dress high.

Hilary deftly pulled down Fred's zip and released his throbbing cock from the confines of his underpants. He instantly realised what Hilary had done to her dress as his cock was trapped between her warm cheeks. He also realised that she was wearing no panties!

"Christ Hilary! If I'd known that you were knickerless I'd have probably fucked you in the restaurant!" he gasped.

He felt her thighs part a little and his cock slid between them on to the hot lips of her pussy. Then he felt her hand press and rub him closer.

"Now's your chance," she murmured. "Push him in me and fuck me hard against these railings. I'm nearly coming already just thinking about it!"

Fred flexed his knees and his cock lined up to the target. Hilary held his rod and bore down. Fred could now stand again as his shaft slid all the way up her cunt. Christ she was hot!

Fred began to fuck her. There were very few people around and anyhow Fred couldn't see them. Hilary was moaning slightly all the time, even when a young couple also stopped to look at the marina. They looked, smiled and walked on.

Hilary almost collapsed in Fred's arms as her orgasm overtook her. She made juice in quantity. It ran out of her cunt and down her legs. She finally shuddered to a stop.

Fred was still holding tightly on to her breasts as she caressed the root of his hard tool, rubbing her juice all around him. Then she offered first one, then the other set of fingers to him to taste her excretions.

"Oh God I enjoyed that!" she gasped as Fred licked her. "That couple knew what we were doing, didn't they?"

"They'd have a job not to!" chuckled Fred as he sucked on her cummy fingers.

"Is there anyone else near?"

Fred looked around. "Not that I can see."

Hilary slid off Fred's tool, turned around and swiftly dropped to her knees.

"Tell me if anyone comes!" she instructed him as she swallowed his hard wet cock and began to suck. Fred put his hands over her ears and pulled her to him. She sucked hard, grasping his buttocks for a firm grip.

Fred said nothing as his balls collected the consignment. A middle-aged couple appeared from the darkness of the trees and strolled closer and closer. Fred looked into the distance and relaxed as his balls delivered. Hilary received his consignment as the other couple walked past. She moaned with enjoyment; Fred looked at the couple and winked. They looked at one another then smiled at Fred and walked on. Hilary released Fred's wet tool and saw them.

"Why didn't you say anything!" she exclaimed as she stuffed Fred's cock into his pants and slacks. "I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why? They don't know you and probably never will!"

Hilary accepted that she was anonymous and checked that her dress was decent. Fred got his cock out again and pissed into the marina, Hilary recovering enough to giggle and hold him pointing out over the water.

As they walked away and they passed the large dock office building Fred pointed out to Hilary the young couple who had seen them fucking. In the dark doorway of the building the girl was on her knees before her man. Around the corner another couple were obviously copulating in the shadows.

"Now look what you've done!" laughed Fred. "You've got the whole town at it!"

Hilary's apartment was wonderful. It was big and airy with lots of soft rugs and expensive drapes. As soon as Fred saw it he reached out and lifted Hilary's dress off her body. Her naked curves moved enticingly in the soft up lights mounted on the walls.

She turned to him and carefully undressed him, kissing and caressing him as she revealed each expanse of flesh. When she had finished he was erect again.

"Wonderful!" she whispered. "Look! Your skin looks really young in this light. Get yourself a drink. I'll be back in a moment."

Fred helped himself to a generous measure of single malt, a nice Laphroaig. He mentally complemented Hilary on her choice of booze. He sat down on a huge sofa, noting that his cock was slowly shrinking. It rose again as Hilary returned, walking softly toward him with a digital camera in her hand.

"You've got pictures of all my cheeky bits," she giggled. "I want to return the complement. Stand up while I get your cock big and hard again!"

Hilary enjoyed herself with the camera for the next forty minutes, pausing only to pour herself a drink and to suck Fred's cock every time she thought it wasn't stiff enough. She took every picture imaginable; his cock and balls, his arsehole, with and without fingers inserted; his hairy chest with hard nipples and finally his pre cum leaking from his hard cock.

"Right!" she said, finishing her drink and putting down the camera. "Let's go to the bedroom! We'll get some more drinks first though! I'm going to get mounted on your prick and then I'm going to get some pictures of you fucking me. I shall just have to be careful that I don't fall off you!"

"I'll take some too if you like," offered Fred. "When you've finished we can put them on to your computer. I'll take a copy home with me and when I get back from England I'll combine your shots with what I have of you to make a combined album. How does that sound?"

"Great! Let's get started! Lay on your back on the bed and point your cock at the ceiling!"

Soon Hilary was happily snapping away as she rose and fell upon Fred's long hard ramrod. When she began to breath heavily Fred took the camera from her and captured her orgasmic moments as she climaxed.

Fred began to breathe heavily too now. He was ready to shoot his load!

"Quick Fred," gasped Hilary as she recaptured the camera. "Pull out as you come and shoot your load on my cunt. I want pictures of your spunk on me!"

Using all his powers of control Fred managed to shoot his first cum half in and half out of Hilary's cunt. The result was several shots showing a dribble of spunk in between the lips of her labia with the main load all over her almost shaven pussy. Hilary kissed him with gratitude and then proceeded to lap up all his spunk as she recovered it from her pussy lips. Unbeknown to her Fred recorded her on camera.

After a short trip to Hilary's computer to download the pictures Fred took one more shot of Laphroaig and flopped into bed. Hilary looked down on her sleeping lover.

"I'll get you up in the morning darling," she whispered.

___________________________________

Fred gazed out of the aircraft window as it rose high over the city. He idly tried to locate Hilary's apartment block although he knew he would never pick it out.

She had awakened him in good time as promised with her mouth wrapped around his cock and her hand pumping him up and down. Just before he shot his load he turned her over and prepared her arsehole. He eased into her and soon deposited his morning cum up her arsehole. He smacked her bottom hard as he pulled out; she yelped. He went into the bathroom, pissed hard as she watched. Then with only a perfunctory kiss on her cheek he dressed and left.

Downstairs he only had to wait for a few seconds before a resident first let him into the garage and then allowed him out first.

He had been home in good time for a shower. His cock was not feeling at all active so he loaded Hilary's film into the computer for safety's sake although they had protected the DVD with a password. Then he just got on with his other chores.

Mary had arrived in good time. She had laughed to see him in a suit for the first time although he carried the jacket to the airport. He wouldn't need it until he landed in England. It was a nice sunny morning so she was dressed in a minimal white top and short skirt. Becky had been correct; when Fred stroked his palms up under Mary's skirt he found a pair of warm naked bum cheeks!

On the way to the airport Fred had released his cock and then began to gently frig Mary's pussy. She reached over from time to time when it was safe to fondle his growing cock.

"Don't make me come darling," she gasped as she squirmed on her seat. "I don't want to crash and make you miss your flight!"

"There are always other flights," answered Fred. He licked his fingers as Mary drove up to the departure area. They kissed goodbye.

"See you on Saturday darling," he said. "Look after my house for me. No panties on pick up please! I'll be ready for you!"

Mary kissed Fred one last time. "Our first separation," she said. "I'll have a surprise ready for you, maybe more than one, when you get home. 'Bye darling, have a good trip!"

So now it was Saturday already. The captain had just announced that they were starting their descent and to fasten seat belts. Fred looked out of the window.

The sun was shining; it had rained for three days in England and was raining when he left.

He had done what he set out to do. He had arrived at his old house just as Tom was pulling up outside. He had helped him unload before he rang the bell.

Joan had greeted him civilly enough until she had seen the boxes and found out the nature of their contents. Then she had wept a little as she had realised that it was the end of the road between her and Fred.

After Fred had made himself a coffee he explained his proposals for their separation and divorce. Joan had just nodded as he talked and agreed to all his suggestions; Fred was particularly pleased about her agreement just to exchange houses. The difference in their values was, after all, not that great.

He took her to lunch in a restaurant in the town centre. From there they walked to the solicitors. The documents had been prepared as Fred had requested. They both signed them.

Fred next produced the Spanish legal documents. They were in both Spanish and English. Joan signed and the solicitor witnessed all the signatures.

"Right," he said. "I will submit the divorce papers to the court tomorrow morning. I will arrange to transfer the marital home into Mrs Anderson's sole name and I presume that you will arrange things such as bank accounts etc."

That had been that, almost. Joan didn't drive so there was no car. The bank accounts had taken only about fifteen minutes to change. On Friday morning Fred had visited the local tax and council offices to change their records. Now he had plenty of time on his hands before Saturday's flight home.

He thought about what to do. He visited one or two people who he regarded as his friends so that they could pass the word around. He deliberately didn't go to see any single ladies although he had never 'played around' in his own town. As the saying goes he hadn't 'shit on his own doorstep'!

Fred looked down out of the aircraft window at the sunny Spanish weather. Down there was 'his' Mary. He wondered if she would ever be 'his'. He didn't think so; she was over twenty-five years younger than him, for God's sake! She would be meeting him though; his cock stirred at the thought. If Graham was golfing he would get a fuck at least. If not he might phone Becky!

The plane touched down and taxied to the arrival gate. Fred still only had hand luggage. Apart from one or two small personal items he had told Joan to send every thing of his to the jumble or to the charity shop. He now had nothing of his in England; his boats were well and truly burnt.

Fred raced through passport control; as often, there was no one there. He almost raced to the arrival area.

There she was, 'his'(?) Mary. She waved furiously and then they were together. They kissed passionately and hugged one another hard.

"Take care darling," gasped Fred. "There may be people here who know you, or Graham."

"I don't care," said Mary, taking his arm and pulling him through the doors and heading towards the car park. "How did it all go?"

"Great!" said Fred, "it couldn't have gone smoother."

"Wonderful," said Mary, kissing his cheek as they reached her Kia. "Tell me about it in the car. Let's go home!"

Fred began to tell Mary all about the events of his trip. She knew Joan, of course, so that made it a little easier. However, as they exited the ticket barrier and she drove on to the public road Mary pulled into the side of the road. She leaned over and kissed Fred again.

"Careful darling," said Fred, "I don't think that you're supposed to stop here!"

Mary's eyes were shining.

"I don't care," she said for the second time since his arrival. "I promised you at least one surprise when you came home. I have more than one but this is the first little surprise."

Mary reached to her waist and unfastened one button. She pulled at the waistband; it parted to reveal a naked belly and pussy. Very obviously she had shaved again.

"There you are darling, surprise number one!" Mary put her 4x4 in gear and moved off. "Explore all you like darling!" she trilled.

Fred recovered his poise and pulled his cock out. He had travelled home in his more casual gear. He gently stroked his left palm over Mary's warm belly. He stroked in ever increasing circles, eventually reaching her firm little clitoris at the top of her wet crack. He took her clit between finger and thumb.

"That's feels wonderful darling," gasped Mary as her feelings increased. "I had to search high and low for this particular skirt so that I could reveal all to you when you got home. If I mess it up I shall just throw it away afterwards!"

"No you won't," grinned Fred as he took a taste of his fingers. "We will keep it as a sort of trophy. I shall take a sniff of it now and again, at least until the aroma has faded away."

"Pervert!" laughed Mary happily as she drove fast up the motorway.

Fred returned his fingers to Mary's pussy. She reached over to grasp his hard cock.

At his home gateway Fred hopped out of the car to open up. Mary drove in and neatly parked beside his Jeep. She got out and ran to meet him at the bottom of the naya steps. She was still naked below the waist!

They kissed and Fred released his cock into Mary's hands again before taking two handfuls of smooth warm bum cheeks. He was making a stream of pre cum juice into her hands. Eventually he put her down.

"Go and get changed darling," said Mary. "I'll pour you a drink and then you can finish telling me all about your trip. Go on, I'm not in a hurry today."

Fred went down to his bedroom to change. It seemed different somehow. In the end all he did was throw his clothes on the bed and pull on a pair of his shorts. He wanted to get back to 'his' Mary.

He went out on to the naya and as he sipped his brandy he told Mary the rest of what had happened in England.

"So you will be divorced in about eight weeks time?" she asked him.

"Yup!" he said contentedly.

"Mine will be in about ten weeks," she said quietly.

"Whaaaaat?" Fred shouted loudly.

"I've left Graham," said Mary quietly. "Shall I tell you what I've been up to while you were away?"

Fred nodded, too shocked to speak.

"Well," continued Mary, "I thought a lot after you flew away from me on Wednesday. I could still feel your loving fingers on my cunny."

Fred stayed silent.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers