Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Bye darling," she whispered as she softly kissed him goodbye. "If I don't see you before I expect I'll see you after you get back from England. When do you get back?"

"I leave Wednesday afternoon and I'll be back Saturday lunchtime," said Fred as he closed her door. "Mary is doing taxi service for me to and from the airport."

"I bet she doesn't wear panties in either direction," giggled Becky as she gunned the motor and drove out of the gate.

"I hope she doesn't either," said Fred to himself as he closed the gates.

_________________________________________________

Sunday was not a nice day at all. It was raining when Fred awoke and it continued most of the day. Prince was soaked although he was always allowed into the house. He just kept dashing outside when he heard a car. Being Sunday there were a few extra vehicles passing by. Fred stayed naked as the casa was still nice and warm from the recent sunny days.

One of Prince's outside forays brought Mary.

She came inside and silently kissed Fred long and hard. She was wearing a sensible long sleeved dark blue top and jeans against the wet.

They finally broke the kiss.

"Oh Fred darling, I needed that! After not coming yesterday when it was sunny I'm so disappointed that it's raining. I can't stay long because this rain means that Graham is bound to be home early. Becky is going to phone if he gets back before me. Let's go to bed!"

About thirty seconds later they were in bed. First of all Fred explored every inch of Mary's body, giving her a small orgasm as he tongued her clit. Then Mary explored every inch of Fred, all eight inches of him! He loved her sucking attention and fountained his seed into her mouth as he held her head tenderly.

Then they snuggled down together and slept the sleep that lovers do. Around lunchtime they stirred and retired to the kitchen for pizza and chips, a favourite of Fred's.

A little later, when Mary was mounted on Fred's cock on the sitting room sofa and just as they were thinking how lucky they were the phone rang. Fred picked it up.

"Fred, tell Mary that Graham has just driven up," said Becky's voice. "I hope you aren't 'at it'."

"We fuckin' well are," grunted Fred. "OK thanks Becky, I'll tell her!"

Mary reluctantly dismounted.

"I'd better not arrive home smelling all spunky," she grinned sheepishly. "I'd better go straight away darling. I'll call you tomorrow."

So Sunday was only partly good, after all. Such a change in the weather soon brought about feelings of doom and gloom. Fred pottered around doing nothing in particular and it wasn't until Price reminded Fred that it was feeding time that he remembered that he'd not done anything about the dog for the time he was away.

Prince attacked his food as Fred looked at some phone numbers. Who should he ask? Who could he ask? Prince had many people who would take him but the trouble was that many of these people were friends of Joan's. In the end there were only two possibilities.

"Sorry Fred, me old mate. I'd take him like a shot but I won't be here either. Jane and I have booked a few days in Valencia." That was Ted Andrews; there was only one chance left or it was boarding kennels. Prince didn't like boarding kennels.

The phone rang and rang. Oh Christ! I should have done something about Prince earlier. Then the receiver was lifted.

"Hello? Oh hello Fred, how lovely to hear from you. What can I do you for?"

Fred's heart lifted and, if the truth was to be admitted, his cock lifted too. He had known this lady for as long as he had lived in Spain. Julie Smith was her name, a divorcee of some years who lived about twenty kilometres away, far enough away to be kept secret from Joan.

"Julie my love, it's truly great to hear your voice. I'm so sorry that I haven't been in touch for so long. I have no proper excuse, I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, you silly man. How are you keeping? How is that silly wife of yours, Jean isn't it?"

Fred corrected Julie's mistake and then brought her up to date with his current domestic situation. They commiserated with each other for a while until Fred finally brought up the subject of his impending trip to England and the fact that Prince would be an orphan.

"Of course I'll have him," said Julie. "I love old Prince and I know that he likes it here. When do you want to bring him over?"

"Tuesday afternoon please Julie; he'll have been fed then and he won't be so boisterous."

"OK darling," laughed Julie. "We'll have time for a quick one, or two, won't we?"

Fred grinned as he confirmed the time and it was agreed. Prince was fixed up!

___________________________________

Monday and Fred was beginning to think about his trip. He went out early, paid a bill or two and bought a few things he didn't really need. His head was full of what he was going to say to Joan.

He called on his Spanish lawyer and apprised him of his current situation. Juan Carlos Martin told him to call back on Tuesday and he would have some documents for him to get Joan to sign.

Fred was driving home, cursing the muddy roads after yesterdays rain. Today was sunny and warm again.

He spotted a little figure trudging along the side of the road. He pulled up.

Maria Elena squeaked with happiness and jumped into the passenger seat and kissed him, spreading herself all over his lap. His cock stiffened.

"Hey, hey!" Fred laughed as the kiss ended. "People will talk you know!"

"I don't care!" said Maria forcefully. "I will tell anyone who asks that you are my very good friend." Seeing Fred's look of alarm she put her hand on his thigh. "I won't tell anyone about my big friend here though. Others might want me to share him and I will not!"

Maria rubbed her little hands all over Fred's crotch all the way to her house. Outside her house she said seriously.

"Fred my darling lover, would you like to come inside and meet my mother?"

Fred laughed and kissed the tip of her pert little nose.

"After you've got me with this big tent in my shorts? I think that we'd better leave it for another time."

Maria giggled again, squeezed Fred's cock and hopped out of the car. With a wave of her little hands she disappeared inside. Fred drove away, thinking nice thoughts of Maria. His cock stayed hard!

Fred drove home in good heart and whistled happily to himself as he attended to some chores. He wanted to get ahead of himself so that he wouldn't be dashing around in a mad flap on Wednesday morning. At least he wouldn't have Prince to attend to.

Soon the washing and cleaning was almost done. He'd done an inventory of the larder, fridge and freezer and taken everything out of date to the basuras, the Spanish waste bins at the end of his street. He would eat out tonight and tomorrow; that would be nice for a change!

In the evening Fred drove down town to his favourite Italian restaurant. It was, of course, Spanish owned but this one at least had an Italian chef. It was about nine-thirty as he drove up to his house. Maria Eleanor was stroking Prince through the gates.

"You did say to come on Monday, Fred darling," she grinned with happiness to see him. "I am on my way to the bar."

She opened the gates using the key that Fred handed to her and he drove inside. By the time he had parked and walked around the side of the house she had opened his door and had disappeared inside.

Fred found her in his bed, naked! She lay there exhibiting her gorgeous little body to him. He looked down at her with his cock rising in his slacks. Maria smiled as she touched her pussy, opening the lips for him to see her little pink lips.

"You shouldn't be here Maria," Fred whispered. "You should be with boys of your own age. You should be having fun, not giving yourself to a horny old man like me!"

"I like you, you horny old man. I don't care how old you are. You treat me better than any man I have ever known. Please get undressed now and come to bed and love me."

As Fred removed his clothes and his cock sprang to attention Maria watched it closely with her eyes.

"Besides," she grinned, "I don't want to be late at the bar. There are a number of English boys that have just arrived. I must go and help them spend their money!"

Fred laughed as he spread her out on his counterpane. He dropped his head to Maria's pussy, firstly drinking in her aroma and then her juice as it began to flow. His position was such that he was offering her his cock, fat and hard. She grasped him firmly and began to lick his cock head.

Fred moved over her, grasping her bum cheeks and lifting her vagina to his face. He pushed his tongue into her pussy and began to lick her out. Maria pulled his head to her cunt, opening her mouth to take his cock inside. She began to suck, bucking hard as Fred found her clitoris and began to agitate it with his tongue before he sucked it into his mouth.

In this way Fred brought Maria to orgasm and drank as she leaked her sweet cum juice forcibly over his face. As he eased his weight from her Maria wriggled from under him and rolled him on to his back, mounting his belly in one swift movement.

"Now I will ride my hero, mi caballero," she giggled, breathing heavily. First of all she rubbed her soaked pussy up and down Fred's thick hard shaft, coating it with her cream; then she raised herself, grabbed his cock and slid it deep into her cunt. Fred groaned in ecstasy.

"See, my darling friend," panted Maria as she began to rise and fall on her prize, "your lovely cock now has no trouble to fuck me. Oh my God Fred; I do love it so. Fuck me hard and give me your spunks!"

Fred almost relaxed with the comfort of it all. Maria was doing all the work and he was going to fill her cunny soon. He could almost feel his balls collecting the ingredients as his cock began to flex. Then his cock stiffened some more.

"Ohhh yesss Fred, I can feel that you are ready!" gasped Maria. "I am only waiting for your seed so that I can mix it with mine!"

She was too! As soon as Fred began shooting his load she howled into another climax, bucking so hard on top of him that she almost dislodged herself. At the end she rolled off him, flinging her arms around him and wetting his hairy chest with her tears of happiness.

Eventually she quietened and Fred wiped her eyes with a tissue from his bedside supply. Maria kissed his nose end and smiled.

"I am sorry to be such a baby Fred. It is just that you are such a good lover and you make me so happy that I can't help it. I will go now so that I can be very noisy down at the bar. One thing that I will not need tonight will be sex. You have satisfied me!"

"Am I still the only one, Maria my darling? Surely there must be other, younger ones that you fancy?"

"Oh yes Fred, there are. Now that I know what to look for in a lover I am beginning to decide. There is one boy, a man really, he is twenty-four, that I really like. He is so handsome too! I just have to make him notice me. How shall I do that?"

"Find out what his interests are and learn about them so that you can talk together. That will bring you closer together."

"That's good! But what if I find out that his interests include sex?"

"Tell him that's what you are interested in; lots and lots of it!"

Maria laughed and dressed. Then she leant over and kissed Fred.

"Lock the door and the gate as you leave darling," said Fred drowsily. "I'm not getting up again tonight. Oh, Prince stays inside at night."

_________________________________________________

Fred didn't have anything to do on Tuesday except deliver Prince to his 'sitter' Julie. His cock stirred slightly as he thought of her.

However, before he was ready to take Prince his phone rang. It was Hilary.

"Hello lover," she purred, "I've heard on the grapevine that you're going to leave us. Any chance of a parting shot?"

Fred thought quickly. "Give me your address and I'll pick you up this evening for dinner. How about eight-thirty?"

The assignation was made. Fred set off down the road with Prince in the back. He always felt guilty when he had to leave his dog. They didn't know that you were going away; it seemed that you had banished them.

Julie was about fifty now, he supposed. It had been a couple of years since he had seen her. She was a fairly chunky blonde, mostly natural, although her pubes were a light brown. About five foot six, with broad shoulders and big sensitive tits, Julie was the sort of woman that all men lust over. She just exuded sex; she even gave you the distinct impression that she smelt of sex all the time.

Fred's cock was hard long before her turned onto her property. Julie had about twenty thousand square metres of mostly scrubland, except for about a thousand near to her finca that she kept tidy and partly cultivated.

Prince jumped out of the back of the Jeep and leapt all over Julie, giving Fred time to 'adjust his dress'.

Then Prince ruined it all. On one of his playful leaps at Julie his foot got caught in her blouse cleavage and his forty kilo weight ripped her blouse open, exposing her big beauties to all. Julie was braless and her expansive jugs swung from her chest.

"Prince!" shouted Fred. "Get fuckin' down!"

"Oh don't worry Fred," laughed Julie, "you've seen 'em before. They're a bit bigger than you remember though, aren't they?"

She pointed her melons at Fred, hefting them in her big hands. Her nipples hardened and grew as she noticed the growing bulge in Fred's shorts. She grinned and walked closer and kissed him.

"It's good to see you Fred, you old bugger you! Still as randy as hell? That's good to see. I've not had a bit of good English cock for a while. Well, not since my brother was over on a visit. Did you ever meet Peter?"

Fred was busy thinking 'too much information' as Julie chattered on. It didn't occur to him that she might be the sort of person who would fuck her brother.

"Oh yes," giggled Julie in reply to his tentative query. "You heard me right. Peter and I always have a little 'thing' every time we meet. It's been going on since I was seventeen and he was fifteen; he's got a lovely big cock. It's a bit like yours from what I remember!"

By this time they had reached the house and Fred was dying to get his hands on Julie. She gently pushed him towards her door.

"I'll go and put Prince in his run and you go and make yourself comfortable. Put the kettle on and find the Scotch in the cupboard. I'll take a leak then I'll be ready for you!"

Fred grinned weakly and entered the untidy house. Although Julie's house was always in a mess you always felt that it was totally clean. It's just that she didn't tidy things away every day.

Fred did as he had been told. He put the kettle on and found the Scotch. From memory he also found the cups and saucers, spoons and the glasses.

He glanced out of the window to see Julie come out of an outhouse where, he remembered, there was a toilet. He smiled as she appeared to hang a pair of knickers on the clothesline.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his already stiff cock. A couple of strokes and he was ready!

Julie laughed as she came through the door and saw him.

"God Fred, I always remember that cock. I hope that you can still get it up when you are eighty!"

Her tits swung as she came towards him. Fred reached out and grabbed them.

"I want to be able to get it up when I'm ninety," he growled. "My current girlfriend is twenty-six years younger than I am."

Julie laughed again and pouched his cock in her big hands.

"She's a lucky girl. This is one of my favourite cocks of all time. Let's get it inside me and see if my pussy remembers it!"

Julie sprawled across her huge lumpy sofa, shedding her skirt and the remains of her blouse as she did so. Fred supported his body on his arms and lowered himself to achieve a sort of docking of his cock to Julie's cunt. She must have had a radar beam because he slid home inside her without any problem. Julie closed her eyes and sighed.

"Lovely! Do what you want to Fred. I love it!"

Fred pumped in and out of Julie's cunt for about a minute. Her pussy was soaking wet. His cock made obscene squelching noises as he slowly humped her. Then he withdrew completely and presented his dripping tool to her mouth. Julie opened her mouth and swallowed him whole, drawing his length deep into the back of her throat.

Fred fucked at Julie's hot mouth and then firmly withdrew as he felt his balls begin to clench. He rubbed his wet cock all over her big melons and then slapped her nipples with his thick hard shaft. Julie wrapped her tits around his cock as he began to fuck her titty channel.

"You bastard Fred," she gasped. "You remember what I like, don't you?"

"You just like hard cocks," grinned Fred. "Anywhere and anytime in any hole. I haven't got much time today but I'm going to explore every hole; turn over!"

Julie moaned but rolled over. Fred spread her arse cheeks to reveal her puckered dark pink arsehole. He rubbed his wet cock up and down her arse crack until she was lubricated. He pulled her hole wider and pushed his knob end into her. Julie loved it.

"Do both my holes Fred; fuck both at the same time! Make me come all over your thick hot cock. Make me beg for your spunk!"

Fred settled into an enjoyable double penetration. He fucked Julie's arsehole about ten times and then withdrew. He entered her cunt again and power fucked for a while. Then he returned to her arse. Suddenly Julie squealed as he regained entry to her cunt.

"Owwwww fucking Hell yessss! You've done me, you bastard! Ohhhhh yesssss, keep on going! Fuck my pussy; fuck it hard!"

Julie came hard, making hot cum juice and spreading it up and down Fred's cock as he continued to shaft her. Then he returned to her arsehole.

Fred kept on going until he felt his balls clench and his cock swell. This was going to be a very satisfying come. He pulled out of Julie's arse and rolled her over. She opened her eyes; they focused on his cock and were as big as saucers.

Fred took himself in hand and began to pump. God! It was going to be sooooo good!

He shot his load. There was no other description for it! Thick spurts of hot white spunk ejaculated from his pisshole to land on Julie's face tits and belly. She moaned, squeezing her breasts together to catch his sperms and opening her mouth to catch hot spunk. Fred kept on delivering and Julie kept on catching.

"Wow!" she said eventually, spreading sticky spunk all over her tits and belly. "That was some load! Is there any more where that came from?"

"You greedy bitch," laughed Fred. "You do love it, don't you? Maybe I'll find you a bit more before I leave. Now, let's have a cuppa and a whisky and we can bring ourselves up to date."

Neither of them made any move to cover their bodies as they drank and chatted. Julie lived just far enough away not to have heard about Fred and Joan. Then she proved that it's a small world.

"I know a couple that moved to somewhere near you," she said. "Jack and Becky their names are; have you heard of them?"

Fred laughed and told Julie some things that he knew about Jack and Becky. About Jack and his secretary and about Becky being a friend of his girlfriend.

"She puts it about a bit too you know," laughed Julie. "Plays like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but you get your cock in there and she'll suck it right out of you; talking of which!"

Julie reached out and took hold of Fred's thick but soft tool. She dipped her head into his crotch and sucked him in. His cock grew quickly and soon he was pumping firmly into her hot mouth, his hand on the back of her head. He was going to relax and come soon; he could feel it.

Julie could feel it too. She ejected his prick from her mouth.

"Come on Fred my darling! Fuck me with your cock; I want your spunk up my cunt when you leave! You always used to fill me up as a finale!"