From Stubble to Foundation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-2-

Following that I put up no true resistance; when Paul had grabbed me by the hand and pulled me on the sofa. I lay gently on top of him; our cocks press and rub against each other through my jeans; his cock being far bigger his 8+ inches rubbing my definitely smaller cock hard. I had always told Paul about my small cock being no more then around 5 inches. It had made me feel much better about my little cock when I head him whisper in my ear. "I do love the idea of your cute cock. It's oh damn smaller, but I like it. Don't be ashamed of your cock, because it isn't my 8 inches..." as he grips my firm butt through my skinny tight jeans and my hands touched his body. My heart began to ran I could feel the power of Paul's hard muscular body as he presses it against mine and it is such an incredibly sexy feeling! I feel that I am totally in his utter control; oh yes at this stage he knew he had me wrapped around his little finger and it is somehow exciting to realise that Paul could force me to do anything, even if I tried to resist...

I am panting in lust as Paul breaks away from our kiss and he then pulled me down to his crotch my hand was in his power; the cocks was hand in my hand; I felt a thrill flow through my and I wanted it there. It seemed to fit naturally. In lust and emotion I moved down; his cock had an intoxicating smell, and as I saw the pre-cum start to drip from the cock. He took a firm hold of the top of my hand and pushed his forward; I was completely in Paul's control I think looking back on the night he truly sensed it too.

He looks me over, smiling wickedly and says, "Please you don't have to worry about a thing; we are doing this together. You're going to love everything that happens here today, but hey Danilo I must tell you the truth there may be some things that through our path together you might not have wanted, but like I said we are in this path together and you won't have any choice!" He stated calmly, but with a forceful tone that leaves no room for disagreement.

I found my mouth just opening as the smell of his cum rushed up my nose; my whole body alive to all of this. I quickly let my tongue touch it; it tasting the salty flavour of his cum. My tongue then licked down his hard shaft; my saliva getting his cock wet, moist and smooth; it was now much easier to take in and out. Deeper into my mouth, I could hear Paul getting off on this; panting and calling out for it. "More my sexy... Yes more."

I nod my head; I went faster and deeper on the word sexy; not really knowing nor understanding why, but never the less here I was. I was beginning to find the sense of being powerless and in the control of this sexy dominant man to be really exciting! My own cock at this point stiff and hard; the night move after than I expected.

It was after that night something had changed within me; something was not the same, I had began to look at Paul, and some other guys in a new light. I found my gaze lingering on hard masculine bodies with their tight buns and hidden but powerful cocks. I began to dream about being fucked by guys and I was constantly fantasising about what it would be like...

I still even past my this point enjoyed sex with girl, but in the midst of things it's Paul I do enjoy being with the most.

I woke up there that next morning on the sofa still in the same clothes and my jeans around my ankles, but as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes Paul wasn't there next to me. Had I dreamt the whole entire thing, but I knew I didn't I could still taste him and his cum inside my unclean mouth. I then heard him call out. "I've cooked you some breakfast; it's on the kitchen top. I hope you like it..."

I had noticed that he was dressed and nearing the front door, as I asked. "Aren't you staying to join me?"

He shook his head informing me. "Look sorry I've got to run, things to finish in town.' I stood tall and still before him; he was acting as if it hadn't happened; as I pulled my boxers and jeans up to cover my cock. 'Thanks for looking after me, I'll text you soon as this things over... Meet up for another night yeah!"

I wanted to get up a smack him there where he stood, but held my own as he leaned in redeemingly I though he was going to kiss me, but as a consolation he brushed my longish hair out of my face. "Now that's better, you get cleaned up... eat well." and with that he left.

That entire morning consisted of me getting up off the sofa, taking a nice warm shower, with only a towel around my waste eating the now cold breakfast he had cooked, making sure my mobile was charged, then getting dressed and probably most of all from time to time okay a lot more than that checking to see if he had text me or not. Around midday I reopened my laptop and after a few searches watching the same porn clip that Paul had put on last night, so that I could at least play over in my head what had happened.

My mobile sounded; I sprang up off the sofa and picked up the phone. I opened up the text; my heart warmed my body from the first morn chill, -Thanks for last night your mouth fuck was the best... Sorry it took some long getting back to you things have been busy no end here... Get yourself over here now as I've got us a girl and she's... well she's dying to meet you. I tell you Danilo she's up for it this time.-

I just left everything; the music playing and the porn film on; pulled up my jeans and headed out the door on his orders. I didn't get a bus nor a taxi; I didn't want to wait I just ran knowing I had to be there right away.

I rang his door buzzer and he let me up calling out. "What took you so long; I'm almost cooked."

I ran up the stairs to his apartment; taking two or three steps at a time. As I knocked he pulled open the door; Paul stood before me there only in just his boxers; I noticed the trail of his and hers clothes at his feet going into his bedroom. Paul looked good he's truly a hunk; I had only seen him naked a few times in our threesomes, but I had never taken that into account nor admit it before; somehow it seemed I definitely done now and I did hide it either.

Paul put his arm around me; my mouth I knew was wide open. He kicked the door shut with his foot; he then came behind me kissing the back of my neck, oh how my knees were about to go. Paul took off my top and touch my body. I tell you his affection towards me felt good; he awakened the fire in me, lit up the air I breath. "Man the girl is so up for it this time... It took some talking too, but she's naked in my bed wanting us Danilo..." There was more kissing as he led me to his bedroom door; I then felt his tongue slip into my mouth as his lips pressed on mine.

He then pulled away and opened the door; in the light of the sun through his window I could see it was the girl from last night. 'I could kill you right now.' the thought seemed to explode in my head. I still entered the room however; Paul doing all of the guiding.

I had make up my mind I would pay her little to not attention giving my all to Paul; then her. Half way through I had came to realise that it was mainly just me on Paul in fact; with the girl trying her best to get some of the action. I had make him cum as he ate her out.

Paul then coldly got her dressed and then open of the door; with little talking and little touching. "Glad that's over with the cow!' he said as the door at only just closed; maybe she had heard. And as I smiled he laughed I was sure I heard a kick on the door, but it didn't affect either of us, as he continued. 'I'm so fucking glad you were there Danilo, we've so left her wanting more... Fuck you were so damn good man at giving me what my cock craves."

I blushed, my cheeks red that even I could tell I was blushing. I just couldn't find the words he came in and kissed me. "That's why its just you and me for now Daniela... No other's to mess us about."

'Had he really just call me Daniela...' Was my first though back then, but the thought was soon dashed aside as his tongue was in my mouth again and his hands were firmly on my ass; I was lost in this embrace.

A whole year had past of my life; as I Danilo stand in a better and different life... truly changed forever. I now know and understand the new path I walk on since meeting this great guy and now here I am; alone in his bedroom. Both of us naked on his bed; finding my ass willingly and openingly taking his stiff hard and oh so long and thick cock; panting and screaming out for more. I was truly connected to him, to this sexual act...

Well back then I didn't know what to call him, but now I can look back and call him my boyfriend. I on a number of occasions didn't act full on my emotions for a fellow guy at first; liking it better when it was Paul who took me, use me and abuse me. I have the exciting sense that he expects me to be a part of his life for a long time...

I was laying next to Paul; it was just me and him; the night before was good. We had come back to his apartment; it was warm inside our bedroom and we didn't bother pulling over a blanket. As I curled myself next to Paul; I was have a hard time falling asleep because my mind keeps wandering; flicking from my past to my future. Eventually I had managed to nod off to sleep; my eyes then opened again half awake and dozing. I turn around just for a second and see my alarm clock says 3:30, Paul was fast asleep and I just felt cold, so with out much thought I merely pull the blanket on top of my body. I soon fall back asleep after that, until my alarm starts to buzz and wakes me up. Paul must have set it, because I felt him get up no doubt off to the gym. I had long stopped going to the gym; Paul often telling me I had to stop bulking up and be happy for a while.

Paul had done his thing and left the alarm ringing; I hit the off button and take a look at my alarm clock. It reads 6:45; Paul had always like to hit the gym at 7. I snuggle with the pillow for a moment, and then force myself to get up. I pulled of the blanket, stood up and then walk to take a look at myself in the mirror.

I wasn't in my pyjamas; I turned around to see that they were on the floor at the side of the bed, I guess I must have overheated at took them off in the early hours of the night. I was in fact wearing a pair of panties. I froze looking at myself in the mirror; I truly didn't know what to make of it all. 'What the fuck it going on.. Only girl's wear panties, and last time you looked Danilo you're no girl.' I thought as I took the panties off; feeling rather confused to how this could have happen. I then put on my pyjamas and then hide the panties inside my drawer in my bedside table.

Hoping to wash of the smell of heat I headed across the hallway to the bathroom. The bathroom was to tell you the truth the only downside to the entire apartment; you see my landlord hand modernised the rest of the building, but out of respect for his mother couldn't dare change the room; it hadn't really bothered me at all only up until resonantly and it is truly a sight. I mean truly horrible; I don't mean like the flush doesn't work or something, I just mean horrible; it should go in the book of records as being the most ugliest bathroom in history.

The flooring is bright green, the tile around the bath that had at one point been green too have been yellowed and tarnished by years of use, paired with a sink, toilet, and bath set that is a dark copper orange; no one seemed to stay long in our bathroom.

I opened the window a little; like Paul always said "No one likes a steamed up mirror after a good long bath." I leaned over the tub and put in the plug, I turned on the warmth water and to which I added some lilac-scented bubble bath. I wait until the water is steaming then turned on the cold water to take off the edge. I quickly got undressed out of my pyjamas and stepped into the nice warm bath.

After letting the warmth wash all over me I picked up one of the new bottles Paul had for me in the bathroom; I flicked the cap and took a smell, it smelt good... no amazing and I lather up my body with lavender scrub. 'Okay maybe your on to something... It doesn't help to smell your best; enough if that does mean smelling somewhat like a girl for a bit.' I though recalling what Paul had said the first time I saw all these new toiletry's. I soon came to realise that there is no greater feeling than that of my smooth and soft skin.

Then I grab from the side shelve my old regular shampoo and conditioner, but when I turn it upside down, nothing comes out. 'Funny that was only half full the other day.' I though as I scratched my head, pondering where it had all gone.

Realising it was empty, I reluctantly grab the Sunsilk shampoo Paul had also brought. I look at the label, ''Strawberry and Vanilla Extract,'' 'Whatever; as long as I'm bloody clean!' I though to myself, 'shampoo is shampoo.' So I put some on the palm of my hand and wash my hair and to tell you the truth I just can't stop sniffing the air as it fills up with a sweet strawberry smell.

After washing my hair and body with this new girly product I pulled out the plug and stepped out of the bath. I admired myself in the mirror for a while after I had finished drying myself off; looking back truly I have never felt better nor smelt lovely. My entire body was smooth, fragrant and soft to the touch; I so wanted Paul to feel every inch of me.

I then heard Paul slam the door and call out to me through the door. "Hey my sexy one.. I've got you some breakfast!"

I smiled wide; and called out no doubt he could hear the joy in my voice when I answered him. "I'll be right out.' but I truly needed to know just how I had woken up in some random pair of knickers. 'Hey could you just tell me Paul just why was I wearing ladies knickers this morning?"

There was no reply from Paul at first so I quickly came out of the bathroom with just a towel around my thin waist; Paul put down the bag's in the corridor of my apartment and then stepped in close and hugged me. I held out my hands halting him embrace; stating. "Not now I'm still a bit wet and besides I still don't know about those knickers?" Paul smiled and looked me in the eye and started to inform him how he got to put on the sexy pair of girls knickers of me.

-3-

"I'll take over now I think my dear beauty; the reader who if their a guy is no doubt either wanking themselves now or no doubt thinking about it as the story gets better or if their a girl figuring their sweet pussy or hoping the story steps up a notch to get a better thrill; and so the reader needs to know just how your sweet change happened." I informed my bea, lightly brushing my hand over her soft cheek. She turned around to face me the guy who had given her this new life, I saw her look into my eyes, but followed my request as often she did.

Danilo stood lost in a new love, new emotions and new findings; he falling to a new grace. A new light shining on him in my smile. I had liked him in those knickers, but you see there even from this early point in her change there is a lot ahead of him... My action are all apart of one big end... An end now I am pleased to say is all at hand.

Now I know what you are asking yourself, who would want to do this to a free and genuine guy and most of all why... I could laugh; as no doubt you think I am evil or sick... What monster would or merely could do this too another human bring... Well first off I am no monster nor am I evil... The need is a simple one really; I want love... It just happens however to be a different type of love to that of the normal kind, but who truly as the right or power to state what is normal and besides I could miss out on a opportunity like this after all.

Now I guess I should actually provide you all with a little insight to who I am and why I have these feeling and desires inside of me and my head. I am Paul Stewart, born in a small town called Kidsgrove and I'm 21 years ago. Born in June at the beginning of the 90's into a simply household and into a simply family; mum, sister and a brother, my father had long left my mum after I was born. As the youngest of the family who was always looking to gain some power or upper hand to my sisters and brother before me.

At the first opportunity I moved out of the family home; its been over ten years now since I've stepped over the doors to that old house and I never wish too again. I now live down south in a great beach town; enjoying the days were I can sit in the sun and just watch the world go by and picture in my head what thing I could do to them if I had the change.

Even now as I look back at this times I feel a tingle in my boxers; I had only found out that I had these hidden desires four years ago in the dark depth of my mind, but oh how they are much more stronger and powerful now... Governing nearly every part of my life... my true being; and from the very beginning of these emotions I must admit that I couldn't actually pin point the very start nor where they had ever emerge from; all I knew for sure and could tell you was that after my first tentative steps into sex and my sexual likes that I had no doubt become very sexually controlling and dominate; from what I wanted, how I wanted it and when I wanted it.

Then to my utter surprised something must have just clicked in my head and heart, a light must have come on I liked how a person could change themselves into another sex, someone who was born one, but who would want and need to be, dress and act another. In the hot warm days of the south soon enough these slight feelings grew, it was an act I found myself wanting to carry out an act I needed to undertake. The very idea it would be the ultimate definition of control; having someone willing have themselves changed and have no control over it.

My discovery into my new desire and fetish soon flourished and I followed it through with a few search on a trueporn web-site nothing to dark and nothing too naughty to start with. I had found myself bring pulled towards a few good tube videos of GUY-TO-GIRL MAKEOVERS; young good looking guys that would use just the right amount of make-up to make themselves on the surface to appear to be hot, good looking and young girls. Even from the very start I would spent much of my free lazy time well when I had some merely sitting in front of the World Wide Web searching the plethora of sites that would focus on my new fetish.

In time as you can image my needs and desires flowed darker, craving for a step up. Now search trueporn for BDSM femdom's and sissification; I then found that I was sitting in front of my computer desk much more often. In the heat of these Spring months I was being turned on and feeling my cock throb and harden.

With each time I searched the web, over and over and over again my searches would slowly start to change and no longer were my searches safe and clean; I can say with hand on heart that this initial change was in part thanks to the recommended videos that could come up in ''you would like'' section on the screen. However in truth I was the one freely clicking onto these new videos and sitting back to watch. These recommendations would show videos of full on sissifacation; I can recall that first videos I watched that got my mind in a flutter; the one that opening up my eyes to new thoughts and ideas.

It was of some good looking, yet slightly feminine man in his early twenties who would be ultimately by the very end of the video look and acting so like a girl, it was truly unreal.

Oh my goodness I thought how could this be possible; something so masculine and handsome become something so damn feminine and beautiful and oh so fucking ready and willing to go down on his knees and suck cock. Time and time again I would open up these types of videos and I would with every damn seconds get uncontrollably turned on and totally damn horny, and wanting and needing a quick release; I would then find myself almost ripping open up my jeans every damn time to solely masturbating.

123456...8