Game Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina coughed. "Forgetting something?" Her eyes were laser points of lust alight upon Owen. "I've broken the rules and that needs to be fixed." She parted her legs at the knee, the coat open just enough to see her pubic area. "I've been bad and I may need to be punished." She smiled at him, touching the tip of her tongue to her teeth.

Owen felt the changes happening again, his body igniting at the hint of a spark. He'd been unaware of how hungry he was and now there was a neon sign shining 'All You Can Eat' in front of him. Owen rose to his feet, acutely aware of everyone watching him move. His erection bobbed in front of him and he fought against his urge to mount Katerina right there.

When Owen was within range Katerina put her foot out to stop him, the bottom of her high heeled shoe touching lightly against the shaft of his cock. "What seems to be the problem, Officer?" She dropped the toe of the shoe lower, cradling his balls atop the smooth shiny surface.

Owen's stare darkened, a storm brewing for land that desperately needed the downpour. "I'm going to have to take those off of you." He felt stupid as the words left his mouth. She, and everyone else in the room, knew what he was doing.

"Oh?" She drew her heel back and adopted a look of anxious fear. "Are they not allowed?"

Owen reached down and grabbed her delicate ankle. "This doesn't have to be hard." He rubbed his thumb against the top of her foot moving toward the offending shoe.

Katerina made a point of looking at his dick. "I don't know, Officer. I think it was made to be hard."

Owen slid the shoe forward and his eyes drank in the sight of her skin like an addict in rehab being offered a hit.

Katerina moaned lightly in a shuddering exhale of sweet breath. "I know I have to be punished." She pouted. "But, are you sure there isn't some way you can get me off?" She fluttered her eyes at him. "Just this once?" She raised her other foot and placed the sole against his abs, the sharp point of the heel a sweet pain.

Owen's cock twitched hard. He pulled the shoe from the foot against his stomach feeling momentarily victorious. The feeling of achievement faltered as her freshly painted, newly freed toes glided over the head of his cock, sweeping his pre-cum against the tender pads.

"I'll do anything." She husked as she rubbed her toes against him.

"Fuck." Jessica hissed. "Just watching these two gets me going. I want to watch them again."

"So hot." Samantha complained. "Is it any wonder I don't complain that I can't keep him all to myself?"

Owen snapped his attention away from Katerina for a moment. "You wanted to keep me all to yourself?"

Samantha opened her mouth to speak but Katerina kicked off her other heel and gripped Owen's member between the soles of her feet. He moaned and turned his attention back to her. "Yes." Katerina growled. "While you were down here being naughty with Rachel and Sarah," she tsked as she continued to work him between her silky soles, "Samantha asked for some private time with me."

Owen felt his cock surge against her contact and he groaned until he felt her move away. Owen breathed in shakily as Katerina trailed her toes up Owen's stomach and chest. She pressed her toes to his lips, waiting patiently, a knowing smile on her face. Owen's eyes locked with Katerina's and she nodded her head happily as he opened his mouth and sucked one of her delicate toes between his lips.

"It seems that we all wanted to ride you raw every night for the rest of our lives." Owen's dick twitched against the foot still stroking him. "We just couldn't figure out who should get you. When Samantha took me to the guest room I thought it was going to be about her wanting the rest of us to back off."

"It wasn't?" Owen asked, his voice muffled but understandable..

"It wasn't." Katerina said as Samantha spoke the same words. Katerina smiled at the blonde. "She wanted us all to be together."

"She did?" Owen asked again.

"Uh-huh." Katerina replied. "And to show she meant it," Katerina dragged the toes not busy in Owen's mouth, slowly along the length of him, "She fucked me until I literally purred for her."

Katerina's skin was on fire as Owen's eyes scoured her skin. His muscles were tensed and power radiated from the firm spread of him. She undulated in her seat, toes slipping from his mouth as he leaned down and stroked her cheek. His big hands brushed the rough fabric of the coat from her shoulders and he held his hand out for her. She placed her hand in his and he pulled her easily to her feet, the coat falling to the floor.

Owen reached his hand out toward Katerina's body, his palm moving toward her heaving breasts. He stopped short of touching her skin and growled loudly in his throat. He closed his eyes and squeezed his brows together. "Do you know how hard-"

"Yes." The girls spoke in unison before giggling.

"-it is not to take each of you right now, in every dirty way my mind can think of?" He finished. He pulled Katerina close, somehow managing to keep their bodies from touching. He put his mouth by her ear. "I'm going to fuck you." He whispered. "Tonight."

She groaned.

"And it's going to be messy." He promised happily. He trailed his fingers over her lips and the contact was gone before she could try to pull the digit between her lips.

Rachel blinked. Her fingers splayed and clenched against her lower stomach. "Shit." She whispered. Then louder, "I'm going to watch, too." She drew out the first name, "Sarah."

Samantha, to Sarah's left, drew the name of the would-be questioner. She unfolded the paper and Owen adored the way her tongue stuck out between her lips as she concentrated on unfolding the paper. He'd resolved to spend the rest of his life noticing the little things about each of these women.

"Katerina." Samantha red the hastily scrawled writing and the game was truly underway.

"Truth or dare?

"Truth." Sarah replied, her fingers trailing lazily against the side of the clean glass in front of her.

Katerina tapped her chin, and Owen let himself stare openly at the bare flesh surrounding him. He'd meant what he said to Katerina about what he planned to do with her. It was no surprise to him that his eyes kept seeking out the dark area between her thighs. He willed the shadows of her legs to reveal her dripping slit to his eyes.

Her eyes flicked to his and as understanding registered on her face, she shifted her position giving him an unobstructed view. Her cheeks flushed before she returned her focus to the game keeping her sex displayed for him.

"When was the first time you masturbated thinking about Owen?" Katerina challenged.

Sarah looked down at the table weighing the options of coming clean or taking the risk of the cup in front of her. Looking at Owen she resolved herself; she didn't want any secrets from him. "It was at your parents' house." Sarah stated sheepishly. "Your mother had taken us out to the water park and the van had broken down."

Katerina's eyes widened. "We were-"

"Yep." Sarah replied knowing that Katerina, and probably the others, were thinking about that night.

"Wow." Katerina breathed.

Sarah blushed. "When your mother came back to get us she was in that little silver sedan with the crank back sunroof."

"We all had to pile in." Jessica laughed. "We were two to a seat."

"Sitting on each other's laps in our bathing suits." Katerina added. "No one wanted to sit on Owen's lap because he was a smelly boy." Her smile was teasing.

"I remember," Sarah's cheeks flamed, "I hadn't wanted to sit on his lap either, but it changed pretty quickly." She closed her eyes. "I had an itch and I wiggled a bit and suddenly there was this pressure against me." Her breathing quickened. "At first it seemed uncomfortable but with each bump in the road I was having more trouble focusing."

"Oh my God!" Rachel exclaimed. "While we were talking about boys, gymnastics, and school you were getting off?!"

"When I got home that night I was trying to go to bed, but all I could think about was that feeling. My hands moved on their own like my body already knew what to do. I let it happen." She smiled. "Then I let it happen again." Her smile widened. "And then I let it happen two more times."

Laughter filled the room.

Katerina lifted her glass and downed the liquid quickly so as not to smell what it contained. Relief flashed in her eyes. "Water." She said happily.

"Let me smell your breath." Rachel dared.

Katerina kissed her heavily, her tongue flashing into Rachel's mouth.

"Water." Rachel breathed when the kiss had ended.

Katerina drew the next name from the hat. This time the options would be directed at Samantha. "Sarah." Katerina said aloud.

"Truth or Dare?" Sarah seemed ready and excited.

"Truth." Samantha replied easily feeling that there was nothing she wouldn't want to talk about.

"What do you think about Owen mounting and cumming in his sister?" Sarah let her hand drop between her legs.

"No touching." Rachel chastised before Sarah could do anything. "This is the teasing part." Rachel shook her finger at Sarah who snapped playfully with her teeth.

Samantha sighed inwardly with relief she hadn't expected. This would be an easy one. "I'm on board with the watching thing. There is something deliciously hot about him sliding into her. Watching her work herself up with the knowledge that her brother is claiming his wonderfully slutty sister. Filling her up over and over." Samantha licked her lips. "I want to be there urging him on, helping him take her. Fuck, I want to be his sister." She winked at Owen. "Maybe I'd just put my toes in his mouth while he takes her."

Sarah downed her glass, the burn scraping her throat. She grimaced even as she tried to hide her reaction. The chorus of laughing and clapping lasted through the shocked coughs which followed Sarah's drink.

"Now, Samantha gets to dare you to do something. Anything she wants and you can't back out." Rachel settled back, excited.

Samantha smiled wickedly as she stretched out her legs. "I dare you to lick my toes for one minute."

"That's not even your thing!" Sarah complained.

"Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. I know someone will enjoy it." She smiled at Owen. "Make it messy." Samantha giggled.

"Oh, I'm sooo getting you back." Sarah fumed. "Like fisting or first time anal." She lifted Samantha's foot to her mouth. Sarah slid her tongue along the arch of Samantha's foot before flicking the pink tip against the soft pads of her toes.

"Oh." Samantha purred, splaying her toes wide. "That feels good." She gasped as Sarah repeated the lick. "Once you get over the tickling sensation, it starts to really sing in your core." She flexed her hips once more. "Fuck! Ohhhhh." She moaned loudly putting her index finger between her teeth. "Yes, yes, yes."

Sarah, feeling this was a show for Owen's benefit, still found herself responding to Samantha's moans. It was possible that Sam enjoyed the feeling and just used it for two purposes.

Owen watched and barely breathed as Sarah's tongue began bathing Samantha's flesh. He wanted to grab himself and stroke until he had no choice but to cum. He wanted to see his cum splash on Samantha's toes as Sarah's tongue continued to lick. He wanted to watch as Sarah cleaned his cum from those perfect, pink, delicious little feet.

"Don't stop. Fuck!" Samantha arched hard as Sarah drew the wide, flat expanse of her tongue over the sole of Samantha's petite foot. Samantha's nails scratched against the floor and her face was locked in a silent scream, her skin turning red as she held her breath.

Owen's balls clenched at Samantha's reaction and he could feel his mouth water. He wanted to be the one tasting her.

Sarah exhaled shakily as she sucked one little toe between her lips, another sultry moan escaped from Samantha's mouth. It no longer seemed important if the girl was faking or not. If she were faking, she would be one hell of an actress, but regardless of the truth Sarah could feel her own slit responding. She wanted more, wanted to hear these noises louder.

She slobbered noisily as she pulled four toes into her mouth at once running her tongue over the sensitive digits. Samantha's toes flexed against Sarah's tongue and she rolled from side-to-side trying to escape the onslaught. Sarah did not relent. She quickened her pace, her tongue flitting between toes and over pads drawing moans and screams from Samantha. Sam realized, too late, that maybe she'd bitten off more than she could chew as she resisted the urge to touch herself.

"Time!" Katerina called cheerfully her smile widening until she realized it was her turn. The hat passed to Rachel.

Rachel giggled bouncing up and down excitedly rubbing her hands together like a mad scientist. She drew out the little slip of paper. "Jessica."

"Truth or Dare?" Jessica asked.

"I'll go truth this round." Katerina replied.

"Have you ever orgasmed somewhere you could have been caught?" Jessica asked without hesitation.

Katerina blushed. "Yes."

"And?" Jessica prompted.

"And," Katerina smiled impishly, "I answered your question." Her smile broadened blooming into a giggle as the others adopted sour looks.

"Alright." Jessica added narrowing her eyes. "Next time, we'll be more specific." Jessica tossed back her drink. "Water." She informed the others.

"My turn!" Rachel kicked her feet excitedly as the hat landed in front of Owen.

Owen reached into the hat and drew the next name. "Me." He said shakily. The game had barely started but his balls were aching and his cock throbbed near constantly.

Rachel locked her eyes on Owen's and Owen felt his new-found confidence falter in the scope of that predatory gaze. His dick twitched hard and Rachel's eyes tracked the movement.

"Someone is excited." Rachel's abs flexed and her hips rolled gently. "Can I play with him?"

Owen closed his eyes and took a steadying breath. Exhaled. Breathed in again. Exhaled. His nerves were a lightning storm searing all of his thoughts away with wild strikes.

"Ask away, stud." Jessica dared, wiggling her toes against his leg.

"Truth or Dare?" Owen asked.

"Dare." The word was spoken as a whisper. A longing sigh escaping the petite goddess' mouth like she had been waiting for this moment.

Owen's mouth was dry as he tried to speak and the voice which carried his words was crisp but low. "I dare you to tell the story of how you discovered your fetish."

Rachel blushed a deep red before pulling her lower lip between her teeth. "That's cheating!" Rachel harrumphed. "You can't dare someone to tell a truth!" She looked around to the others for help but there was none to be had.

"She's not wrong." Jessica smiled, but I want to hear that story.

Katerina laughed. "She's right, Owen. That is cheating," She looked at Rachel, "but I'm going to allow it. I like this story."

Rachel stared daggers at Katerina. "I'm going to get you back."

Samantha shrugged her shoulders. "I see Rachel's point. I'm voting no."

"Thank you!" Rachel smiled at Samantha. "Someone knows how to treat a lady."

"Don't get me wrong." Sam replied. "I just want to see Owen get creative with you."

Rachel's mouth dropped open in surprise.

"I've found that I like seeing you cum." Samantha winked at Rachel.

"Well, I'm saying yes. I can tell from the look on Rachel's face that this is going to be good."

Katerina looked around. "So, it's 3 yes, 1 no. Looks like it passes." She turned to Rachel. "Tell the story."

"What happens if we don't answer or do the dare?" Rachel asked.

"You take a drink, remember? These are your rules." Katerina chastised. "Just tell them."

Rachel didn't look happy and Owen felt bad for a moment but the feeling washed away as she began to speak.

"Kat and I were having one of our sleepovers and we were cuddling in bed watching TV and talking about school. This was before we were having sex but only barely." Rachel looked around to see if everyone was paying attention. "It was getting late and things were getting... tingly, like they do. Kat was rubbing my back with the tip of her nails and I was shivering and laughing as chills raced over my skin." She closed her eyes and a smile softened her face. "I think Kat was feeling it too because she suggested we play Skip-Bo."

"I wasn't in the mood for a game, really, but I wanted that feeling to last and I knew time with her would keep it going. Katerina had this wild look on her face as she dealt the cards but before she would let me play she said she wanted to add a new rule. Naturally, I was curious. She said, 'when we play a card from our stack (the only pile of cards that matter) we could dare the other player to do something.' I asked her what she meant and she told me, 'whatever they want.' She told me that the winner would get a reward but wouldn't say what it was."

"I agreed because that feeling in my stomach was swirling and the tingling in my body was like a wire vibrating hard and fast. The dares were innocent to begin. Kat would play a card and dare me to do jumping jacks. I would play a card and dare her to do a back-bend. She... Kat changed that. She dared me to lick her stomach." Rachel looked around again. "From her belly button to the edge of her bra. I was so nervous I knocked over the deck of cards. I didn't know if I was going to throw up but I remember shaking harder than ever before as I leaned toward her."

"She tasted a little salty and though the flavor stayed on my tongue for minutes after, I wanted more. I dared her to put an ice cube in her panties against her vagina and laughed as she shivered. I pointed out the wet spot on her shorts where the ice had melted and leaked through and that wild look - hunger - filled her eyes again."

While Rachel talked Katerina seemed lost in the story, reliving this intimate time with her lover.

"When the ice cube was melted Katerina played a card and dared me to lick the ice water from the fingers she'd been using to hold the cube in place. Again, I blushed but my stomach fluttered. I lifted her hand to my mouth and I could smell my scent on her hand. I closed my eyes and pulled the little digits into my mouth. It was almost like the taste of her stomach but it drove me wild in a way I couldn't explain. I didn't want to stop licking her fingers unless I could lick something else. That thought made me blush again and I knew I had to get her back, otherwise that would say something about me, right?" Rachel took a steadying breath. "When I played my next card I stepped out of the bedroom and slid my panties down my legs."

Rachel opened her eyes and looked at Katerina. "I wanted to take them off in front of you but I knew something was going on with me. I felt so wet. I thought I'd peed myself." She looked back to the group. "I put on the bathrobe that Kat always keeps on the back of the door and I walked back into the room. I laid the mess of my panties on her lap and dared her to smell them." Rachel closed her eyes again lost to the travels of her memory.

"I think I thought it was going to be funny. Like telling someone to smell your butt or sniff your shoes. I watched Katerina lift the light material to her nose and her eyes met mine as she breathed me in." Rachel shuddered in her seat. "The tingling sang through me and every nerve in my body felt as if I were being touched by something warm and soft. My pussy pulsed hard and my breath came so fast I was light-headed. 'Again.' I told her and she breathed it in again. I barely kept myself from moaning, biting my lip until I could taste the blood. 'Again.' I pleaded."

"Katerina lifted them once more and breathed me in and that was it for me. I came. My first orgasm. The first time I flooded myself and Katerina didn't even have to touch me. I still didn't know what was going on and I tried to apologize to Katerina but she crawled over to me and kissed me full on the lips stealing the words and worries from the source." Rachel pulled at the ends of her hair. "We were wrapped in each other's arms as we went to sleep, like always, but this time there was nothing between us and our skin," She looked at her feet, "was sticky."