Game Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the play?" Sarah asked.

"Well," Katerina looked around, "One of these items has to be tied to each dare."

"Seems fair." Owen agreed smiling. "Even if one is used on me."

"I knew I saw you eyeing that strap-on." Katerina teased.

"Not the one that caught my eye." Owen defended himself. "But fair is fair, right?"

"What caught your eye, then?" Samantha asked, curious.

"The wide array of things my sister has used to abuse herself." Owen laughed.

"Abuse?" Katerina pointed her nose to the ceiling and affected a posh accent. "I do not abuse myself." She opened her eyes and stared directly into his. "I pleasure myself until I can't move."

Owen lifted the white "wand" and was surprised at the weight. "With this?" He looked at the smooth, wide head. "It says 'personal massager'."

"Yep." Katerina smiled. "It feels good on your back, but that's not using it to its full potential."

"You use this, down there?!" He asked. "How do you walk the next day?"

Katerina raised her eye brow at him. "I don't." She pouted her lips at him. "I just keep laying in your bed until my legs work again."

"What?" Owen's eyes widened. "You've used this in my bed."

"I only use that in your bed." She smiled. "Since you have your own place, I don't have to worry about you catching me. It's not as fun as it was when you were still in the house, but it works." She shrugged. She bit her lip. "It's quite a show when I use it. Maybe I'll let you watch someday."

"Maybe I'll make you give us a show tonight." Owen replied darkly.

"Good luck." Katerina teased.

"Any other rules?" Jessica asked.

"No cumming." Sarah added.

"Or what?" Jessica challenged.

Sarah tapped her chin thoughtfully. Her face brightened. "Or you have to take Owen's cock in your ass."

"That's so dirty." Katerina said breathlessly. She looked at Owen's cock clenching her toes in response to the thought of him pressing into her.

Jessica didn't know how she felt about that. She longed to have Owen working her over again but didn't know if her ass could handle him. She had to give Sarah props for her quick thinking, such a consequence would give everyone... well, almost everyone, a second thought before giving in to their pleasure.

"What about Owen?" Samantha asked the question on Jessica's tongue.

"What do you mean?" Sarah replied.

"Well, he is big," Samantha's voice was a twist between her normal speaking and a hungry groan, "But he can't punish himself that way."

Sarah tapped her chin thoughtfully, but Katerina, smiling devilishly, answered the question by dangling her strap-on from the tip of one finger.

"Need I say more?" She licked her lips at Owen.

"That'll do it." Samantha laughed, seeing the color drain from Owen's face. She giggled wildly.

"Okay. Enough stalling!" Rachel held the hat out to Sarah. "You get to draw for whose turn it is."

Sarah reached into the hat and worked her hand into the felt lining. She pulled out the paper and read. "Owen."

"Who asks him?" Jessica seemed ready for things to start moving.

"Uh..." Rachel hadn't thought of that.

"Yeah, in round one the person asking was drawn, but since the person being asked was drawn out, now we need to draw the asker.

Luckily, Samantha stepped in and drew another name. "Katerina." She read before sitting back down. "Now we just need a bowl to put either the names of the askers or the names of the person being asked into so that we remember who has either not been asked or who hasn't done the asking."

Kat ignored everything past her own name and squealed with joy. "Truth or Dare?" Her eyes were locked on Owen.

For a moment, he could feel himself rising to her challenge but he backed down and felt his cheeks burn with embarrassment. "Truth." He felt like a coward.

Katerina only needed a second to formulate her question. "Tell us the story behind your piercing."

"What?" Owen could feel his muscles tense even though he should've expected this question. It was a pretty obvious question. "What story?" He tried to buy himself time.

"You don't just go and get your dick pierced." Katerina waved a hand dismissively at him. "There's a reason you did it." She moved a hand slowly over her sternum, the delicate digits rising until her hand rested at the base of her throat. "I want to know the story."

Owen stilled himself. He felt his cock losing some of its single-minded lust for the first time tonight. "Last year a girl I had been dating decided to end things with me." He clenched his jaw until it hurt. "That's not quite right. We were living together in an apartment, not here, and I came home and found her being plowed by three guys on the bed we'd shared."

Katerina immediately regretted the question. "Owen, you don't-"

"Yes." He looked at her.

Katerina was surprised to see there was no anger in his eyes for her. Just pain that he wanted out. She nodded her head for him to continue.

"She tried to call out to me but I flipped the bird over my shoulder and didn't look back."

"I didn't know you were dating." Katerina interrupted again.

He ran his fingers through his hair struggling to break the old habit. "I was actually glad of that. It meant I didn't have to explain to anyone what happened." He shrugged. "I left feeling like I needed a change, but I waited until I'd calmed down."

"That's my brother." Katerina shook her head slightly. "Always thinking about things before committing."

Owen smiled but there was still a lingering sadness to the action. "I wanted a statement that I was no longer who I had been. That I could be anything I wanted." He looked at the faces in front of him trying to see if they understood what he was saying. He found them watching him with love.

"I had been thinking about getting a piercing... there," he looked down at himself, "because I'd heard that they were supposed to..." he searched for the words, "feel good to your partner." He blushed and hurried on with his story. "When I told the piercer what I was thinking he told me a Prince Albert would be okay, but if I really wanted something dependable then I had to go with the Apadravya.

"I was sold right away. I loved the name of it. It sounded powerful and exotic."

"And?" Sarah asked softly.

"It hurt like a bitch." Owen replied. "It was a symbol to reflect the change I was making within myself. The pain was a new kind of birth."

"And you were happy with it right away?" Samantha asked.

"No." Owen met her eyes. "At first, it hurt, bled, and I regretted it." His smile returned. "About 5 months later I was really glad I did it." His smile broadened further. "Honestly? Now? I wish I had done it earlier." A tinge of red touched his cheeks but he didn't say anything else.

Katerina looked at her brother feeling the vulnerability of his words infecting her own emotional walls, weakening them, bringing them crashing down around her. Sometimes pain was necessary to find something better. She lifted her glass and tossed back her drink. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Katerina asked when her mouth was empty.

"What?" Owen hadn't expected Katerina to swear and for a moment, he thought she doubted his story.

"Vodka!" She put her glass back on the table with more force than she'd intended and the loud thump of the solid bottom against the wood made some of the girls jump. She looked back at Owen. "I just had to bring out my toys, didn't I?"

Owen just stared at Katerina and there must have been something showing in his eyes because she fell silent, too. For a moment, it seemed they had both forgotten where they were or what was going on around them.

Katerina shook her head slightly. "Well, what is my dare?"

Owen's brows furrowed in confusion before he remembered the rules of the game. He brightened and considered his many options. He looked at the items on the table and his mind played out various scenarios involving his sister. But only one made him feels as though he were about to cum on the spot. He wanted to see Katerina, his sexy, gorgeous, funny little sister with the wand pressed between her legs. He wanted to hear her moans getting louder, feel her breath on his cheek as the toy teased her. Fuck, he wanted his hand to hold the toy for her as she rested between his legs, against his body, wrapped in his arms. As his cock twitched, he was decided.

"I dare you to let me hold the wand against your pussy on whatever setting I want until it's your turn to play." He smiled at the way her mouth dropped open.

"There's no way I can stop myself from cumming like that!" Katerina complained.

"You better." Owen replied darkly.

Katerina was momentarily stunned. "I would have thought you'd like the idea of stuffing that thick monster into my little ass?" She almost sounded hurt.

"I love that idea. I want it so bad." Owen's voice was deep as he spoked. "But I know the moment I put my dick inside of you, I'm going to cum. And then," he looked at the others, "someone would have to use that strap-on on me."

Samantha hid her giggle behind her hand at his words. She cleared her throat, "I'd do it, though. No mercy."

"So," He said, turning back to Katerina, "you'd better work very hard not to cum." He kissed her, sweeping his tongue into her mouth. "Got it?"

She smiled sweetly at him. "I'll do my best."

After plugging in the wand Owen played with the buttons to make sure he knew how to control it. The buzzing in his hands was so strong it left his palms tickling and he fought to keep it in his grasp. Everyone watched as he settled Katerina between his legs, his sister leaning her head back, rubbing her cheek against his. Owen swallowed and tried not to acknowledge how hard his cock was hard against her spine.

Katerina's chest rose and fell quickly as her breathing ramped up in anticipation of the contact she needed and dreaded. Owen deftly dropped the speed to the lowest setting and a low pulsing thrum filled the air. Katerina's hand gently squeezed Owen's thigh, a silent thanks for him lowering the speed. He wrapped his free arm around her chest before letting the toy make contact and he was glad he'd held her.

Katerina arched the instant the blunt head touched her aching slit. The vibrations were strong and the knowledge that her brother was the one holding her, teasing her, left her on the brink of orgasm from the start.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Katerina's hips danced to the rhythm of the cycling vibrator. "I don't know if I can take it." Her eyes were wide and pleading though Owen couldn't see the expression twisting her face.

"You can take it." He stroked her cheek reassuringly. "At least," He began to smile, "until I turn it up."

Katerina started to complain at him but the vibrator kicked against her clit and the words died on her tongue. Everyone watched as Katerina's face tensed the battle she was fighting with her body showing in the tension of her muscles. She opened her eyes and shook like she was freezing.

Rachel, hoping to provide a distraction for Katerina, drew another name. "Sarah." Rachel placed Sarah's name with Owen's in the bowl of 'askers.'

"Hurry, Sarah." Katerina begged. "I don't know how long I can make it."

"Maybe I don't want to hurry." Sarah teased.

"I swear, unh," Katerina shook again, "I'll fuck your ass to pieces if you don't hurry."

"Bring. It. On." Sarah dared.

"Jessica." Samantha said, putting a piece of paper on the table.

"What?" Sarah asked.

"Thank you!" Katerina shouted.

"While you guys were fighting, I decided I wanted to move the game along." Samantha replied easily.

"Bitch." Sarah laughed.

"Truth or Dare?" Jessica asked.

"Dare." Sarah was all bravado.

Jessica laughed evilly. "I dare you to put the egg inside yourself, turn it on high, and leave it there until my turn."

Sarah's eyes went wide as she considered the dare. "Easy." She replied, though her voice was not convincing.

Samantha leaned over Katerina to whisper to Rachel. "If things keep going this way, Owen is going to be mauled." Owen, due to his location behind Katerina, heard all of her words. She shot him a sultry smile.

"I think that's the point." Rachel replied. "I just hope he has to watch me and you play."

Owen bucked against Katerina's back and the brunette moaned. "If you keep that up, I'm going to cum quickly." She warned.

"Sorry." said Owen, his words choked behind Kat's hair.

"I'm not." Katerina replied.

Sarah leaned back on the floor and spread her legs wide going spread-eagle as she rubbed the egg against her hairless lips. Jessica oohed as the smooth surface became smeared with the light white fluid of Sarah's arousal.

"I don't think that's going to be enough." Jessica teased.

Sarah tried to ease the round toy into her pussy and Jessica held her breath as she watched Sarah's hole spread wide trying to accommodate the toy. The redhead winced as Sarah's hand stopped moving.

"Not wet enough." Sarah sighed.

Jessica moved before anyone could suggest anything. Lowering her head until her red hair fell like flames on Sarah's thighs, Jessica kissed Sarah's clit delicately before spitting on the side of the egg. Sarah's eyes burned with passion as she watched Jessica's head move again; feeling the gentle press of full lips against her core before Jessica spit once more. Delicate fingers swirled around the egg making certain that it was well lubricated.

Jessica raised her head to kiss Sarah full on the lips and as their tongues twirled together Jessica eased the egg in, smiling as Sarah moaned directly into her mouth. They parted with soft breaths and a wicked smile lit Jessica's face as she brought the toy buzzing to life.

The effect was instantaneous and in the blink of an eye Sarah's toes were clenched and her hips were rolling gently.

Jessica leaned back, smiling at her work, and lifted her glass in a toast. She tossed the liquid down and her eyes flared at the burn of the alcohol. She shook her head and before she could speak everyone knew what had filled the cup. "Vodka." She rasped.

Sarah's eyes shone maliciously as she considered the items in front of her. Her smile widened and she spoke. "I d-d-dare y-you to use the cu-cu-cucumber on y-yourself." Her words were pained and her hips were moving regularly as she fought against the sensation of the loud little egg.

Jessica grabbed the cucumber like it was nothing though her heart thundered in her chest. She licked the rounded end before spitting heavily on the green skin. She rubbed the intimidating length against her slit before working it into herself. Her toes clenched and her legs shook as she pressed the cucumber deeper into herself. When it could go no further she began to rock her hips against the penetration and began to pull it out before working it slowly back in. Jessica spared a moment to look to the others around her. The buzzing in the room was nearly overpowering.

The feeling of Owen's powerful arms wrapped around her, his straining cock sliding against her back as she moved, left Kat shaking as she reached for the hat now sitting in front of her. If she drew her own name she could end the sweet agony of Owen's dare. If she drew anyone else's name she would have to fight the ever rising tide of her own release.

She moved her hand through the pieces of paper before catching one between her fingers. Her hands shook as she unfolded the scrap.

"Me!" Katerina shouted before lightly moving Owen's hand, and the toy, away from her tingling slit. She took a few steadying breaths. "Who asks?"

Sarah's name was drawn next and Owen couldn't wait to hear her struggling to speak over the feelings singing through her.

"T-t-tr-truth or d-d-dare?" Sarah stammered as her hips continued to move. Owen could see her lips and the glossy shine of Sarah's cum, and Jessica's spit, reflecting the lamp light.

Katerina wanted to call dare. She always loved doing dares but the stakes were high and if the tingling between her legs was any indicator; any more action and she would cum buckets. "Truth." She said at last.

"T-t-tell us t-t-the d-d-d-d-d, details of," Sarah's hips flexed off the floor but she was able to hold herself together, "when you m-m-m-masturbated where y-y-y-you could get caught." The strain of speaking and attempting to resist the powerful vibrations took its toll on Sarah and she relaxed to her back upon finishing her statement.

"Shit," Katerina thought. She'd hoped that everyone would have forgotten about her story but Sarah had clearly been paying attention. "I was on-"

"Uh-uh." Rachel wagged her finger. "The whole story."

Kat glared at Rachel but could never stay mad. "Fine! Owen and I had been outside in the pool and he kept picking me up and tickling me or picking me up and throwing me up so I'd come splashing into the water."

"Flirt." Samantha teased before giving Owen a kiss.

"He went to pick me up and I got the brilliant idea to wrap my legs around his hips."

"Uh-oh." Jessica smiled.

Katerina nodded. "When he couldn't throw me he let me go. But my legs were still around his waist so instead of me floating away I just kind of, slid down...him." She rolled her shoulders as tingles raced up her back. "It was only a moment but we came together. We still had our bathing suits on but I could feel how rock hard he was and as I slid against him he moaned." Katerina closed her eyes and submitted herself to the memory.

"We both blushed and after a moment he tried to push me off of him so he could swim. But I didn't want to let him go so I just held on with my legs, making it a game." She looked at Owen. "I asked him to give me a hug and just hold me for a minute." Katerina's cheeks darkened as she blushed furiously. "I peed while he was holding me." She turned to Owen apologetically. "I felt so guilty about it, but I couldn't stop. The feeling inside of me-" She let the story drift off.

"That's not a masturbation story." Rachel admonished.

"The story isn't over." Katerina replied, returning her attention to her audience. "He didn't know what had happened but I did and it left me aching for more. I got out of the pool and though I never checked, I could feel his eyes on me as I walked back to the house. I ran up the stairs heading for my room and I stripped out of my suit and started rubbing myself, fingering myself, doing everything I could think of to make myself cum. I would get so close but the orgasm always got away. Right when I was getting frustrated, I heard Owen come in and soon the shower kicked on."

Owen was listening with rapt attention his mouth open wide with surprise and humor.

"I wanted him. I wanted to go to the bathroom and climb into the shower with him. Give myself to him then and there. But I was afraid. Instead, I decided to do something else. While Owen was in the shower I walked, completely naked, to his room, climbed on his bed, and finished the job. I pulled his pillow between my legs and I ground myself against it fast and hard imagining him coming into his room from his shower and catching me. I came so hard I soaked his pillow as the shower cut off. I didn't have time to clean up the mess so I just left it there."

"In for a penny, in for a pound." Katerina thought to herself. She smiled and continued, "Mom tried to replace our pillows but Owen would never let her get rid of that one. She would ask him every few days why he wanted to keep it. The hell of it is, I don't think he even knew why he wanted to keep it." Katerina laughed as her brother's eyes danced in the light. "It was always kind of sweet to me. His heart knew and cherished something that his brain just could quite figure out. It seemed like he wanted to keep all of me that he could have."

Owen moved toward his sister and captured her in a passionate kiss.