Game Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel scraped her nails across the inside of Samantha's thighs and Samantha yelped from the contact. "Eyes on me, lover." Rachel husked.

Samantha made no other reply than to pull her lip between her teeth until Rachel angled the fake cock toward Sam's delicate hole. "Wait! I don't think I'm wet enough for that."

Rachel paused and considered her options. She could force Samantha to lick and slobber on the erection, could drop herself to the floor and swirl Samantha's pretty pink pussy until Sam begged for the toy, or...

Rachel looked to Owen before leaning over and spitting on Samantha's delicate lips. She used her fingers to smear the saliva around before putting the toy at the visibly pulsing opening. "You're wet enough now."

Samantha wrapped her arms behind Rachel's back and roughly scratched from shoulder blades to her ass cheeks. She didn't draw blood but she was certain angry red lines followed her fingers. Rachel hissed before rubbing the tip of the cock against Samantha's clit standing out proudly from its little hood.

"You want this don't you?" Rachel's voice was tight and hot.

"Yessss." Samantha moaned the word sensually. "Please?"

Rachel pressed the member to the silently begging hole and eased her hips forward, driving the cock slowly further and further into the waiting woman.

Samantha didn't fake her reaction as the cock penetrated her. She felt herself spreading, squeezing to prevent entry before her muscles admitted defeat and accepted the would-be intruder. The blonde heard herself gasp as the slightly cold tip bottomed-out against the back 'wall' of her. She looked down at the lewd display of her pussy joined to Rachel's body by the fake phallus. Samantha could tell from the puffed-up appearance of her lips that she was spread wide and full around the toy. The sight made her feel dirty and the dirty feeling made her that much wetter.

Under other circumstances she might have blushed and tried to deny the feelings within herself. Here, however, she longed to own the feelings. For Owen, for Katerina and for the others, she didn't need to uphold some idea of sanctity and purity. As a part of this family she could embrace her humanity. She looked up at Rachel and felt the last vestiges of doubt flee from her. She was now wholly committed to the road she had chosen. They smiled into each other's eyes.

Rachel pulled her hips back and savored the reaction from Samantha. The soft whimper seemed to scream 'don't stop' and Rachel had every intention of giving Samantha just what she'd asked for. Besides, it didn't matter to her if Samantha had to deal with the consequences of cumming during round 2.

Rachel moved her hips faster and drank in the sight of Samantha's thick cum glistening on the length of the toy. If anything the sight of Samantha's nectar only fueled her thrusts. She watched as Samantha's breasts bounced with the power of each thrust slamming home.

Samantha moaned as the toy pumped within her, the sliding of the slick surface sending her nerves singing with pleasure. The toy was nowhere near as fun as Owen but the taboo of Rachel fucking her was almost enough to put her in danger of cumming all over the well-crafted toy. Almost. Still, it was time to show Rachel what this had all been about. Time to turn the tables.

Samantha sat up without breaking the contact or rhythm of Rachel's thrusting. She moaned lustily as she swept her tongue over Rachel's chest tasting the light flavor of the Rachel's skin. She wrapped her arms around Rachel's back and held herself up as Rachel continued to pound away at her. "Yes!" Samantha screamed. "God! Fuck me. Right there! Shit! Don't stop." Samantha felt the effect of every word as Rachel's arms and thighs tensed and relaxed. Samantha rested her forehead on Rachel's shoulder and began her next phase.

The ears atop Samantha's head swayed wildly with each of Rachel's movements, the tail curled up and over as Rachel's stomach moved closer. Samantha's body quaked as she fought against the feelings of the toy entering her and the tail moving within her. She hadn't expected the dual sensations of the toys working simultaneously. As the strap-on went in Samantha could feel the toy stretching her and rubbing - through the thin wall within - against the plug of the tail. She felt she was in true danger of cumming if she didn't do something to take her mind off of what was happening with her body.

"Oh!" Samantha squealed as the new angle gave her clit more contact. "Fuck, I love the scent of you."

Rachel stopped moving immediately. The sultry draw of Samantha's words halted her body in such a way as to make renewed mobility a problem worthy of NASA.

Samantha smiled to herself as she felt Rachel turn rigid. "It's like I can still feel you fucking me harder and harder, sliding in to me, pulling out, but all I can focus on is that wonderful scent of you blooming above everything else. I can barely even detect my pee over how you naturally smell."

"Don't." Rachel pleaded in a whisper.

"Unh." Samantha's short moan caused goose flesh to break out on Rachel's arms. "I can't help it." She lowered her head to Rachel's breasts and breathed deeply. "I just want to bury my head between your legs and breathe you in!"

The excitement in Samantha's voice was what Rachel had always dreamed of experiencing. It was one thing to have someone engage with you in your fantasy but to have someone excited, enthusiastic about the activity? Fuck, she was screwed.

"Oh, Rachel, it's intoxicating. I can smell your cum right now. I can smell you heavy on the air and," Samantha rocked her hips, "Fuck, it's making me so wet! God, I'm drenched! Fuck, I want more!" Samantha forced Rachel to her back and Rachel knew it was over. Samantha moved her head around breathing loudly and groaning with desire with every breath. "Fuck! More! Yes!"

"Please..." Rachel begged unsure if the tone in her voice was calling for a full-stop or a 'don't stop.'

Rachel could feel it happening and was powerless to stop it. She tried to rebel against the part of her brain reveling in the attention, sending warnings about the impending result to no effect. She felt the fluid within her, felt the tingling build, the rush of sensation through her face, fingers, and toes as Samantha's head ventured farther and farther toward the slit between her legs.

"I need it!" Samantha groaned, freeing herself from the length of the toy. "God! Yes!" She slowly breathed her way up Rachel's thigh until her nose pressed firmly against the harness, the pressure vibrating through to Rachel's clit.

"Fuck. Fuck." Rachel breathed softly, clenching her fingers against the floor beneath her as her body revved high and higher. "No. Fuck. No. Please!"

As Samantha breathed in one final time, Rachel screamed and came, fluid splashing loudly against the harness as she shook and trembled beneath the onslaught Samantha had summoned and viciously unleashed.

Samantha slid her fingers down to the juncture between Rachel's thighs playing as she giggled in the spray of Rachel's squirt. She brought her fingers to her mouth through the stream as Rachel continued to spray, the torrent dying down but still flowing.

"FUCK!" Rachel screamed as her body continued to roll in the wake of the sensations roaring through her. She jumped erratically as stray sensations flared in her body. "That was so not fair." She laughed.

Samantha giggled. "I know, but I just couldn't help it." She licked her lips. "You do smell great, though. Taste good, too."

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"I tasted you over and over as you came. You sprayed so hard you actually got it all over me. Everywhere. I can feel it on my back." Samantha laughed again. "And here I didn't think you liked me."

Rachel smiled as Samantha laid down beside her. "If I had the strength to stand I would pee on you."

"That would be fun." Samantha replied easily.

"Oh really?" Rachel asked.

"Because then we'd get Katerina even more turned on and the fun would never stop."

The laughter was light and loud as Samantha found her glass on the table and lifted it to her mouth, stopping just before taking the drink.

"Uh-oh." Samantha frowned.

"What?" Katerina asked.

"I was just thinking about this round and I'm pretty sure I know what's in my cup."

"Either way, you have to drink." Rachel replied. "I, for one, can't wait. After what you just did to me, I'm going to enjoy the show."

Samantha tossed back the drink, shook her head, and captured Rachel's mouth in a kiss. "You are going to enjoy the show." Samantha swept her tongue around Rachel's lips. "But, I'll make it up to you."

To be continued.