Game Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lifted her glass and the liquid shook ferociously as she tilted toward her mouth. "Water." She breathed as another wave of pleasure clenched her toes.

The bag was passed again and Samantha's name was drawn quickly followed by Rachel.

Samantha chose dare with a smile, ready to get the game moving again.

"I dare you to..." She looked around at the items in front of her. She brightened as she found what she was looking for. "I dare you to wear Katerina's cat tail."

Samantha lost her smile for a heartbeat. She was concerned about the way the tail would move but she had given herself over to the game and was not about to back out. "No problem." She rose from her position and turned on her hands and knees presenting herself to Rachel while trying to stave off the blush threatening to stain her cheeks.

Owen stole her gaze and she felt herself melt into the chocolate color of his smiling eyes. She drank him in as she felt the hard tip of the tail press against her puckered hole. Samantha closed her eyes and surrendered once more.

"Here we go." Rachel's voice was musical and soothing, and her smile was wide as she worked the tip of the tail against Samantha's opening. "Just relax." She gently rubbed one cheek of Samantha's ass trying to be re-assuring.

Samantha felt her body yielding to the pressure of the lubed invader and she shuddered as she realized that every part of her body had been savored amidst these games. It made her feel sexy, alive, and naughty. She liked the feeling. The spreading feeling intensified before the bump at the end of the plug slid into her allowing her tight muscles to hold the tail in place.

Samantha opened her eyes. "How do I look?" She asked Owen. "Should I purr for you?"

"Meow." Kat added, sticking her tongue out and winking one eye. The brunette brightened. "You should put on the ears." Katerina giggled. "They would look super cute on you."

Samantha was about to argue but Rachel was prepared and the cat ears were presented with a smile.

Owen's laugh was just what she wanted to hear. Samantha eased to her bottom to sit but every move of her body caused the tail to sway and the swaying left the plug sending sensations coursing through her. She blushed as she felt herself get wetter. Maybe she liked this after all.

Rachel drank from her glass and smiled happily at the water. Rising from the table she announced, "I'm getting some more water."

"Get me some, please." Samantha raised her glass to the gloriously naked woman with the black tresses.

Rachel took the glass cheerily and skipped away.

"Next." Katerina whooped. "Let's keep it going."

Jessica's name was pulled from the hat with Owen's name following quickly afterwards. Jessica turned her brilliant green eyes on Owen and pulled her bottom lip between her teeth so hard the skin turned white where she pinched it.

"Truth or Dare?" Owen asked shakily.

Jessica leaned closer, her breasts dangling spectacularly in front of him. "Dare." Her voice was husky and raw. She pulled the cucumber from herself and smiled at Owen. "Want a bite?"

Owen looked over the options on the table considering the possibilities of the choices. "I dare you to..." his eyes raked over the items before tracing the curves of Jessica's body down to her dripping, if slightly red, slit. "I dare you to use the G spot wand on yourself, on the highest setting."

Jessica felt her heart begin to race. Owen had risen to the challenge but at what cost to her? She had been hoping for something more exciting than the cucumber. The G spot wand though, on high? Would she even be able to make it through that ride without cumming? Jessica steeled herself as her fingers touched the cool pink plastic of the wand's handle.

"Piece of cake." She heard in her voice the tremble of her nerves. She eased herself back against the couch and spread her legs wide. She looked at the dry plastic and, though she was plenty wet, she looked to Owen. "A little help, stud?" She held the rounded tip toward him. Her eyes followed him, her breath stalling momentarily as the pink tip of his tongue raked the plastic, bathing the toy with his spit. His eyes met hers as she shakily exhaled. Could he know how much this simple action resounded within her?

Not trusting herself to speak she directed the toy to her pussy, the pulsing demand within her whetting her desire and leaving her feeling doomed in the most wonderful of ways. The fit was much tighter than she expected and the angle of the wand made entry a little awkward. She could feel the decadent spread of her lips as her body stretched to accept the girth of the this 'toy'. Though she felt the slightest bit (?) of embarrassment, she paused to look down at her delicate slit and barely contained her surprise at the sight of her sex stretched lewdly over the mid-section of the egg. From the feelings within her she had been sure the toy was fully inside her. From the sight before her she still had a ways to go.

Looking up, she found that Owen's eyes were on her and that was all she registered. The other's seemed to have faded from view until on she and he remained. He was breathing hard, drinking her in and fighting tooth and nail against the desire coursing through him. Desire for her. They locked eyes and as she eased the toy deeper into herself she arched her breasts toward him releasing the moan he wanted desperately to hear.

She looked to Owen. Her green eyes, no big deal to her, meeting his and refusing to let go. "Will...," She swallowed and tried to clear the rasp from her throat before speaking again. "Will you do it?" She angled the control button toward him and, too late, realized the mistake of her movement. The fat tip of the wand stroked her completely. All the angles of her dripping sex were stroked simultaneously and she knew without needing a diagram or a council of doctor's that the G spot was real. That spot within her, south of her belly button, was a signal flare in the dark of a new moon night. She froze, stock-still.

Owen reached forward but the sharp inhale through Jessica's teeth stopped him. Jessica's breath was shaky as she held the wand as still as possible.

Owen reached forward once more and Jessica's eyes filled with concern. "I can't." Jessica pleaded. "The moment you turn that on, I'm going to cum. I already feel like I'm going to explode. Even tilting the handle toward you almost finished me off."

"Yeah," Katerina chimed in, "I could have told you that that particular toy is very powerful even when off."

"Now you tell me." Jessica replied tersely.

"Sorry, Jess." Owen reached forward. "We have to complete the dare." Owen stopped himself short of pressing the button. "Would it help if I held you?"

Jessica didn't make eye-contact with him. The sound of his voice and his simple question gave her everything she'd wanted. He was not going to rescue her, he wouldn't fix a problem he couldn't fix, but he would willingly be there with her through it all. His vow to her, to them all from the beginning. Every time he'd walked into the flames for them, each time he'd tended to their skinned knees, broken hearts, or bruised egos he'd renewed his vow; I will be here to hold you.

She knew in that moment, in the knowledge of his words, in his sacred vow, that she was madly in love with this beautiful young man.

She nodded to him, scooting forward making room for him, and the concern of what was before her vanished as his arms wrapped around her from behind. She cuddled back into him and loved that he would hold her as he did his sister. Jessica's stomach fluttered as she imagined Owen loving her as deeply as he cared for Kat.He trailed his fingertips over the skin of her arms as his hands joined hers on the wand. Jessica saw, almost in slow motion, as his thumb moved toward the button on the handle of the g-spot wand. In the heartbeat before the toy sprang to life she became hyperaware of the feeling of his body pressed to hers.

He was hard and throbbing as he held her between his legs. The thick head of his cock was sticky with his pre-cum and she loved the knowledge that his seed was on her skin. Jessica gasped as the pressing of the button shifted the wand and the toy kicked to life with a growling buzz. She inhaled sharply. Held her breath. Then she screamed.

The sensation of the toy vibrating against the sensitive spot within her made her feel as though she were coming apart. The feeling of her orgasm approached with only the knowledge that she was going to pee as a precursor. At least, she thought she was going to pee. As she screamed over the sound of the toy rumbling within her, a flood of fluid sprayed over the floor. Even as she squirted the toy attacked her relentlessly until she was reduced to shaking and clutching at Owen. He held her through it all.

Owen was efficient in shutting off the magic wand but the vibration was everywhere within her, in her bones, in her toes, in her ears still echoed the scream from her release.

For a long time, nothing happened. The sound in the room was gentle breathing and the occasional puff to life of the central heating. Owen didn't speak as he continued to hold the slightly sweating redhead in his arms. He had awareness of the room around him and of the feelings in his body but there was a strange separation of his mind and body. He could feel his cock ache trapped between their bodies but he noted this pain with absent indifference, not caring in that moment if his balls were aflame.

Jessica turned her head and breathed in the scent of him in her afterglow. She could smell the lingering scent of his soap but it was faded beneath the scent of sex and his sweat. For some reason she couldn't explain, the tart, not entirely unpleasant scent of him, made her want to snuggle closer to him. She wanted to have him enter her and stay within her long after the athletics ended.

She sat up and gently eased the toy from herself, gasping as a splash of her cum flooded from her with the toy's exit.

She looked between her splayed thighs and didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the huge dark stain on the floor from her display.

"You sprayed Samantha and me." Katerina, no surprise, was the first to break the silence. "And not a little. It was like when we were little and Owen turned the water hose on all of us." Katerina sucked one of her fingers between her lips. "You taste better than that water though."

Jessica felt her cheeks warm but did her best to hide the reaction.

"I didn't mind." Samantha chimed in. "Helps me prepare for when I let Katerina have her way with me."

Katerina made a choked snort as she turned to look at Samantha.

"I know you want to pee on me, too." Samantha shot her a pointed look. "No need to look terrified, Kat. I plan to enjoy it."

Katerina's mouth hung open. She couldn't even muster a "meow."

"Or at the very least," Samantha's voice burned eagerly, "I'm going to make you work for the opportunity." She punctuated her words with a wink.

Katerina remained speechless.

"Well," Jessica said, looking down at her knees, "I guess I have to let Owen have his way with me."

"Well, don't sound so disappointed." Rachel laughed. "I've had Owen. I plan to have him again."

"No," This time Jessica did blush. She turned to Owen. "I didn't mean it that way."

His soft brown eyes danced as he held her close. "I understand." He replied. "I know you, Jess. You feel like you lost and you don't like losing. I'm not offended." He laughed in that easy way.

"Well, Owen," Samantha held a glass in front of him, "Now you have to drink." She sniffed the glass and smiled. "This is going to be good."

Owen downed the vodka as Samantha smiled at him in her loving way. He swept Jessica's thick red hair to the side and kissed her neck. "What's my dare going to be?"

Jessica smiled. "Revenge." They all laughed together because of the satisfied purr in her reply. "We're going to have to go to the bedroom."

"No sex." Rachel reminded. "Not yet, anyway."

"No," Jessica replied, "I mean we all have to go to the bedroom."

"Why?" Sarah asked softly.

"Because," Jessica turned to smile at Owen, "I dare you to let us tie you down and make creative use of that feather." She turned back to the group. "After Rachel and Samantha take their turn."

There was no need to draw because there was no question as to how the game continued. Rachel Hadley, black hair and blue eyes, versus the imagination of Samantha Jones, shimmering blonde hair darkened with sweat (among other fluids) and flashing gray eyes. Rachel licked her lips looking at the final toy resting on the table not surprised to feel herself tingling and pulsing in preparation.

Rachel raked her eyes over Samantha's body. Cute little 'Sam' who had blossomed into the deliciously tempting 'Samantha'. She knew that Samantha could feel the course of her eyes on the exposed flesh and she savored the knowledge. She slowed her gaze, taking in the details of the small bumps around Samantha's diamond hard nipples, the erratic rise and fall of those perfect swells. Rachel uttered a predatory growl as her eyes traced the flat expanse of Samantha's stomach down to the small patch of blonde hair just above Sam's delicate slit.

Samantha opened her mouth but Rachel cut her off. "Dare." She moaned. Straightening she tried again. "It's going to be 'dare'." She used one finger to stroke her cat ears before rising and wiggling her tail impetuously at Rachel.

Samantha nodded her head - having already suspected Rachel's choice - and wondered to herself if she was going to have the strength to get the words past her lips. She'd traveled farther with Katerina but there had been privacy in the bedroom and bathroom. True, she'd done other things in front of them, but speaking the words aloud? She felt herself stirring inside as butterflies sent rolling waves through her stomach. In her mind she saw the dare play out, watched as each step progressed to the next. Time to speak, she thought to herself.

"Well?" Jessica prompted from her cocoon of Owen's arms.

Samantha closed her eyes and remembered the feeling of power coursing through her as she embodied her role with Katerina. She felt the stinging heat of her 'waterplay' with the brunette and remembered the sweet fading of worry as she gave herself over to the desires of another. Would it be the same with Rachel? Would it be what Rachel wanted? As the questions piled in her mind she knew how to make this moment work.

Samantha took a steadying breath, licked her lips, and locked her eyes on Rachel's.

Rachel was captivated. In the breadth of a heartbeat the bite-her-lip-blush-and-look-at-the-toes-of-her-shoes girl, had transformed herself. She knew without looking that Katerina recognized the transformation. The familiarly sharp intake of breath told Rachel that Katerina had witnessed this transformation herself, and not just in this moment. Despite a pang of jealousy, Rachel allowed herself to smile.

Samantha moved closer, crawling on her hands and knees past Katerina, giving anyone who cared to look (which was everyone) ample time to admire the gentle sway of the cat tail still firmly in place. She pressed her forehead gently to Rachel's but still didn't speak. Rachel, in spite of herself, had begun to shake.

One of Samantha's arms touched Rachel's shoulder before slipping slowly down the Raven-haired girl's back. Shivers rocketed down her spine and Samantha moved forward using her position to ease Rachel to her back. Rachel hissed as the hard tips of Samantha's breasts brushed against her own. The spill of blonde hair spread about their heads secluding them to their own private space. Samantha hovered over Rachel for a moment before she lowered her head to Rachel's neck.

Rachel held still, waiting for the feeling of feather-light kisses or the sloppy trail of a tongue, the nip of teeth; anything. When it finally registered an electric shot arced through her core and she arched her back into Samantha's warm flesh. The straw that broke the camel's back: the sprinkle of hot little drops from between Samantha's thighs landing on Rachel's skin.

"Oh, shit." Katerina groaned, her body shaking slightly.

Rachel's mouth hung open as the shock of Samantha's actions radiated through her. Rachel looked up into Samantha's face and the features beneath the spill of blonde hair were twisted with determination and focus.

"I can't believe-" Rachel started but Samantha's finger over her lips stopped the words.

Samantha closed her eyes as her stream began to flow. She had done her best to ignore the others around her, watching unknowing as Samantha put her plan into motion. Rachel, in her moment of awe, had stirred Samantha's attention to those she'd tried to forget. Samantha felt her muscles relax and the power of her stream doubled, spraying against Rachel, running down her skin in golden rivulets.

Katerina's hand stroked between her legs and her orgasm built to a roar in no time. Her pussy tingled from the start of Samantha's play time with Rachel but the sights before her were too much to resist. "Fuck, fuck."

Rachel arched further under Samantha reveling in the tributaries that raced over her skin some flowing down over her breasts and neck while other streams traveled down over her slit and legs. Rachel felt her cheeks burn with her awareness that others were watching her but she felt she owed it to Samantha to force herself to be present in this moment and unconcerned about other elements.

"Oh, fuck!" Katerina's exclamation slid into 'shrill' territory as her body quaked and her hand continued to move between her splayed thighs. As the orgasm tapered off Kat could do barely more than lie down on the floor.

As the stream stopped, Samantha slid her body against the skin she'd relieved herself on and looked into Rachel's eyes. Nuzzling her cheek against Rachel's. Samantha pulled back from the dark haired beauty and swept her own hair over her shoulder. She felt alive, powerful and sexy. She cupped Rachel's cheek in her palm and loved the way the girl nuzzled into the contact, breathless and speechless. "I dare you to use that strap-on to fuck me."

Rachel's eyes bulged in surprise. She had not expected this. Surely she must have heard wrong. The goal was to save the sex for round 3. Rachel wanted to voice her complaint but her throat was dry and her body was burning.

In the aftermath, rather than being satiated, Rachel wanted to use the strap-on to fuck Samantha until the blonde's screams of pleasure echoed in her ears. Rachel wanted to feel the toy pressing firm against the blonde's tight body until the sexy, juicy muscles of Samantha's pussy gave way to the determined invader. From beneath the spill of her black hair cascading over their joined bodies, Rachel wanted to know that she was responsible for the pleasure Samantha received.

Rachel looked around the room and when no one else voiced a concern, she nodded her head. Whatever Samantha may be up to didn't matter. The dare was issued and Rachel would not back down now.

The black haired beauty stood on shaky legs and slipped her feet into the harness before pulling it up and tightening the straps around her hips. She looked down at herself, feeling foolish at the sight of the long appendage straining out from her hips. Samantha had eased herself back on the floor and waited patiently, legs spread to allow Rachel plenty of room.

Samantha turned her head and caught Owen's stare. He had a fresh scrape on his lip tinged red with blood presumably where he had dragged his teeth too roughly. She smiled to herself. "Like what you see?" She teased.

Jessica replied before Owen could make a noise. The redhead rubbed her back against Owen as her hands anchored his arms around her shoulders. "Yes. Judging by how wet my back is, he fucking loves what he is seeing." She winked at Samantha. "I do, too, for what it's worth." Jessica turned to look at Owen and though she didn't say, she loved that he continued to hold her in the aftermath of her orgasm.