Game Night Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were gasps and even one "Awww" from Katerina - the brunette wrapping her arms around her best friend - when Rachel stopped speaking.

Owen's mouth was a desert and the tip of his dick was glazed with pre-cum. The silver piercing shining with a clear coat. He reached out to his cup, his hand shaking, and lifted the rim to his mouth. His grimace gave it away. "Vodka." He coughed.

"Ooooh." Rachel clapped her hands. "Any requests ladies?" Several of the girls shouted ideas but Rachel wasn't paying any attention to them. She crawled over to Owen on her hands and knees, giving her ass plenty of wiggle as she moved. "I dare you," she moved up his body, pinning him, straddling his legs, sweeping her hair over her shoulder, "to lick my pussy." She shook in his arms before rising to her feet to stand in front of him.

Rachel's scent surrounded him as he leaned forward. She moaned before he even made contact with her proving that wordless sounds could stroke the ego. The timer had started but he took his time, exhaling slowly and softly, chuckling as she locked her hands in his hair beneath the blanket of his hot breath.

He eased his tongue forward and flicked the pink tip between her warm lips. She clenched her fingers tighter in his hair. He worked his tongue faster, tasting the sweet flavor of her cum as she flowed freely into his mouth. Owen could feel her legs trembling and he wound his arms around her thighs, gripping her ass, holding her up as he worked his tongue faster and faster.

Though her thighs were clamped against his ears he could hear her making sounds. Mewling noises which despite their lack of resemblance to language clearly conveyed their meaning. Owen's chest swelled and he increased his assault on Rachel's begging slit. He felt the hard nub of the head of her clit and he pulled it between his lips, sucking hard before swirling his tongue around and around.

He could tell she was close, he could feel it in the spastic shaking of her muscles as she struggled to remain upright in his arms. He pushed a little harder, moaning against her slit, doing anything he could think of to nudge her over the edge.

"Time!" Katerina called.

Owen kept licking, lost in a world he shared with his partner. Rachel's fingers scraped at his scalp and her squealing moans were driving him wild.

"Time!" Sarah repeated.

Owen buzzed his lips against Rachel's pussy, feeling his muscles tighten with animal need.

"Hey!" Katerina flicked his ear. "Time!"

The pain throbbing in his ear pulled him back to reality and, as much as he hated to do so, he pulled his mouth free of Rachel's sweet, fragrant sex.

"So close!" Rachel groaned as she tried to pull Owen's mouth back to her body.

Owen, returning to his spot in the circle, could tell without the use of a mirror that his mouth and cheeks were glossy with her juices and he had no intentions of cleaning himself anytime soon.

"Save some for me, Tiger." Samantha teased. "I'll make it worth your while."

The bag moved to Jessica, who quickly reached in and pulled out her paper. "Samantha!" Jessica proclaimed.

"Truth or Dare?" Samantha asked patiently.

"Truth." Owen could barely speak. He desperately needed a drink.

"Spoilsport." Samantha teased. She blew him a kiss with a playful wink. "Okay." She took a second to think of her question, the pink tip of her tongue poking at the corner of her mouth. She tapped her foot sweeping her hair up in her hands and raising the ends above her head. A smile split her face and her eyes danced happily as the question became clear. "When and how, did you discover your fetish?" She softly nudged his foot with her own smiling as her freshly licked, still wet, toes made contact with his skin.

Owen circled his finger along the edge of his empty glass and pretended to contemplate the beads of liquid within. His mind churned at the question. Logically he knew there was no reason to be embarrassed since they all knew his particular kink. Realistically, he found it difficult to address so bluntly. Something occurred to him. "That's a two part question."

"No, no, no." Rachel wagged her finger. "Don't go barking up that tree, Mr. Dare-to-tell-the-truth."

Owen laughed and ran his hand through his hair. "Fair enough." He tapped the rim of his glass and ordered his nerves to calm the fuck down. "I'm honestly not sure when it started." He looked around. "I think that each of you played a part in it. I can't imagine being surrounded by pretty feet summer after summer not having a lasting effect. It could have been all of the foot massages Kat demanded." He looked to his sister.

Kat was unashamed. "Meow." She nodded her head to say that was that.

"It could be all the times Rachel draped her legs over mine so she could rest her head on Katerina's lap while watching movies." He shrugged. "I don't really know." He felt like his lack of an answer was a weight in the room and he was determined to ditch the gloom. "I can tell you when I knew, when I finally realized that I had this thing... a thing," he amended, "for feet."

Now, rather than unsatisfied faces he was greeted with wide, unblinking eyes. He laughed. "Katerina and Rachel had spent the day swimming and over and over they had asked me to put sunscreen or tanning oil or some such thing on their skin from neck to toes."

"You know full-well it was sunblock." Rachel stuck out her tongue.

"You know full-well it was an excuse to get my hands on you." Owen retorted.

Rachel blushed. "You can't prove it."

Owen laughed again. "Okay, okay. Anyway, they'd spent the day swimming and I had been lounging about reading and just enjoying the day, the way the wind blew through the trees, the way the birds called to one another-"

"The way our nipples got hard when we came out of the water." Katerina offered.

"The way our bathing suits clung to our curves." Rachel tacked on.

Owen held up his hands as his cheeks burned. "Whatever the reason, I was very... let's say 'available' to help with the application though I fussed quite a bit." Owen looked at Katerina. "That night, Rachel couldn't stay over. I can't remember why, but I remember Katerina coming in alone and complaining that her foot was cramping."

"It was!" Katerina exclaimed incredulously. She smiled broadly. "A little." Her smile widened further. "It wasn't."

Owen swatted at his sister lightly and gave her plenty of time to dodge away. "So, she's sitting there on the edge of my bed in her bathing suit, still wet mind you, and she just leans back as I'm massaging her foot and puts her other foot in my lap. I was on red alert."

Katerina burst out laughing. "Red alert!" She laughed louder. "Nothing dramatic about that at all."

"This is not a drill!" Samantha tacked on.

"All hands on deck!" Rachel burst to her feet.

The laughter was raucous and welcome. Owen stuck his tongue out at each of the girls earning smiles in return. "I was immediately hard." His face turned red as he realized the crass choice of language, he swallowed before continuing. "I went super-still. Well, I mean, I kept massaging her foot but the rest of me, I didn't move even a millimeter. I just remember thinking, 'that's it, if you move at all your cock is going to explode like a cherry bomb."

Katerina laughed again. When she was met with confused stairs she calmed just long enough to explain. "He took Samantha's virginity and called his cock a 'cherry bomb'!" She fell back kicking her feet as she laughed.

Owen was about to speak up when Rachel handled the situation. She clamped her hand over Katerina's mouth and wagged her finger. "All right you! It's quiet time or we turn him loose on you." Rachel captured Kat in a hug and leaned closer to whisper into Katerina's ear.

Whatever she said, Katerina went still in her arms. Not scared still, something more sensual.

Owen felt hot as he resumed his story. "I worked on her foot until my fingers hurt. I couldn't go on. The whole time I had worked I had been looking at her feet, imagining her feet... doing things to me. I could hear this voice in the back of my head and it was no longer upset that I was creeping on my sister. Now, it was irate because I was hard as steel over feet."

Samantha could sense something below the surface of Owen's words and pulled his hand into her own. Owen squeezed her hand and continued.

"Katerina wiggled her toes in front of me and I came so close to kissing her foot right there." He exhaled. "Instead, I gave her a few more rubs on the arch of her foot and told her that was all I could do. She got up from my bed and went to take a shower."

Owen smiled devilishly remembering what he did. "I..." his hand going through his hair once more, "I probably shouldn't tell you what happened next."

Rachel's eyes widened. "Something happened next?"

Owen licked his lips. "You have to understand, before I continue, that this has been one of the most difficult things for me. I'm not trying to gain sympathy or bring anyone down, but this reaction of mine left me feeling like a freak for years. It's what made me start paying attention to the pain around me. The things I might be able to fix so that no one else needed to feel broken. I felt broken. For so long. Every day when my eyes would strain, or I'd give a foot massage and need time to myself." He looked away. "I just didn't want anyone to feel what I had felt." He looked to Samantha.

Samantha squeezed his hand once more, holding his stare without flinching.

"What happened next?" Rachel asked.

Katerina slipped out of Rachel's hold. "Geez, Rachel, read the room. You can't just go from something heavy to 'what happened next'!"

Rachel looked at Katerina. "I'm sorry." She looked to Owen. "I don't mean to seem cold, it's just, I know how you felt. I get off on your sister sniffing me. You just have company in your 'freak' category I guess."

"You're not freaks." Samantha insisted. "When Sarah licked my feet, I wasn't faking my reaction. It felt amazing."

Owen pulled Samantha closer. "Okay, so here's what happened. "I went into Katerina's room." He turned to Katerina. "Not for the first time. But," " He held up his hand, "I did have a different agenda this time. I walked to her closet and I got in her hamper. I felt so guilty as a I picked up the pair of panties right on top."

"Pssh!" Katerina exclaimed dismissively. "I knew you did that." She looked at Rachel. "I found a stiff pair of my panties once and I put two and two together. After that, I would come home, put on fresh panties, masturbate through the material, and put them back on top. I knew my dirty brother wanted to smell me and taste me." She affected an innocent expression. "I just wanted to be a good little sister."

Owen looked taken aback for only a moment. "Well, that certainly explains how I never got caught." He chuckled to himself. "This time, the guilt was heavier. I also grabbed out a pair of her socks. I couldn't explain it to myself, I could barely accept it, but the throbbing I felt was very specific."

Now Katerina watched as she heard a part of the story she'd missed.

"I did taste her on her panties. I smelled her. I imagined her. But when I came, I came into her sock. It was the first time I imagined any of you with my cum on your pretty little toes and I couldn't wait to see her wear those socks again." Owen smiled. "It became a regular habit of mine. I still felt bad in the aftermath but I loved the feeling."

There was a moment of silence as his words hung in the air.

"You mean you pictured more of us with your cum on our toes?" Jessica asked.

Owen looked down. "Yeah."

"Like me?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah." Owen repeated.

He heard footsteps approaching and flinched when Jessica's hand touched his chin. He'd expected fierce words, disgust, shock. What he received when he looked up into the spill of her red hair he was greeted only with compassion, understanding, and acceptance.

"Anytime you want." She kissed him on the lips before moving back to her seat.

"Did you ever do that with anyone else's socks?" Sarah asked.

Owen's sheepish smile screamed 'yes.'

"Any of ours?" Sarah continued. "From our sleepovers?"

Owen nodded his head as his blush deepened.

Sarah shivered where she sat and she licked her lip softly but spoke no more.

Owen cleared his throat. "And, that's my story."

"I can't believe I missed the fact that you came into one of my socks!" Katerina fussed.

"Geez, Katerina, you can't just go from something heavy to 'I can't believe I missed the fact that you came into one of my socks'!" Rachel smiled victoriously. "Read the room!"

The laugher that filled the room was just what they needed.

Samantha captured Owen's mouth in a kiss infused with flame. When she pulled away, the mix of their saliva stretched between them. Samantha turned and took her drink, getting the game back on track. "Water." She announced even though the two vodkas had been found.

The bag passed to Sarah and Rachel's name was called.

"Dare." Jessica said before Rachel could ask.

Rachel smiled sweetly. "I dare you to-"

"Anything you want, Rach." Jessica whispered squeezing her thighs together.

"I dare you to scissor with Sarah." Rachel's voice was husky but undeterred.

"Oh?" Jessica crossed and uncrossed her long legs. "You sure you don't want me to rub my dripping slit against yours?"

Rachel swallowed hard but remained silent.

"Or, maybe you just want to watch two girls locked together, getting messy, getting wet." She slowly spread her legs as she talked, watching Rachel, absorbing her reaction to her words. "If that's your dare, then I gladly accept." She stood up and moved to Sarah.

"For how long?" Sarah asked.

"1 minute." Rachel rasped. "Let's keep it to one minute during this round."

The strawberry blonde leaned back supporting herself with her palms. She spread her legs, a clear invitation to Jessica. Jessica sat down and it was the work of a moment to intertwine her legs with Sarah's, pressing her pussy against Sarah's. The women moaned in unison, the contact shooting electric currents through their bodies.

Their bodies collided, moaning softly, their juices coating one another, the slick heat radiating over their skin. Jessica moved at a steady speed, not worrying to race to orgasm. The redhead wanted her partner to experience something more passionate.

Jessica slid one hand up the back of Sarah's neck burying her fingers in a spill of copper silk. She loved the way Sarah's slit was slick and gooey against her own and the naughty slip and pull was breathtaking. Jessica moaned and locked her fingers tighter within Sarah's hair pulling the strawberry blonde in for a hungry kiss.

Despite her best wishes, Jessica increased the speed of her hips meeting Sarah's. She couldn't help it as her body craved more of the slippery contact and Sarah was right there with her. They moved together, moaned together, and locked eyes as they exhaled in time with one another. Suddenly, Jessica was no longer worried about what was going to happen next. Light blue eyes danced with joy and everything else faded away.

Sarah's chest rose and fell for Jessica's greedy eyes. The soft pink tips of Sarah's breasts swaying as the two women ground their slits together become more frenzied with every movement. The redhead clenched her fingers on soft, smooth legs as Sarah's moans rose in pitch and passion. They were lost to themselves. In this moment, for the first time, for each of them, another girl was more than enough. Jessica forgot about the others watching as she and Sarah smiled for one another between gasps, moans, and low, delighted giggles. It ended far too fast.

"Time." Katerina called. The two separated.

"Okay." Rachel looked at the table. "Looks like it's time to draw whose turn it is. But before we can begin we need to refill the glasses. This time with four cups of vodka."

"Wait." Sarah said. "Is that the right number?"

"That was the plan." Rachel replied with a twist of her mouth. She looked around. "Anyone disagree?"

"I think you're just trying to get us all drunk." Katerina added.

"Well, obviously." Rachel raised her hands palms up toward the ceiling. "How else am I going to get Samantha's legs around my head?"

"You could just ask." Katerina replied without thinking. Her eyes widened and a blush hit her cheeks. "I mean-"

"Well, someone has some experience there." Rachel teased. "Maybe I want it that extra-sloppy-attention only being drunk can provide?"

"As long as you treat me the same," Samantha shifted her gaze to Katerina, "I'll make it so you feel like you've wet yourself." She gave Katerina a wink.

"I feel like there is a juicy story there." Jessica laughed.

"For sure." Rachel replied.

Once again Owen felt himself bowed under the sexual tension in the air and, despite his erection and how silly he might look walking with it bobbing alone, he rose to his feet and made his way to the kitchen to place his cup on the counter. When he turned around he found the others had risen with their glasses to do the same.

"Get too hot?" Sarah asked seductively. Her eyes roamed his lips and cheeks her tongue peeking out like she desperately wanted to clean him off herself.

"Let's just say: if it gets much hotter, I won't be held responsible for the mess." He teased moving closer to her until the blunt head of his cock pressed into her hairless mound.

"So, you want it messy?" Sarah's voice was a husky challenge.

An arm wrapped around him from behind, a petite hand grabbing his thick cock. "Yeah," Samantha breathed, "do you want it messy?" She released her hold long enough to fill her cup with water and down it in one drink. Her hand was cold as she gripped him anew.

Katerina knelt down beside Sarah, her face in line with Sarah's hips, eye-level to his cock. "How messy, big brother?" She nipped Sarah's hips with her teeth. "Am I in danger right here?" She pouted up at him.

The animal inside of Owen was poised to strike. He could see it in his head, bending Sarah and Katerina over the couch, pushing his cock into one of them, pulling back out, and pushing into the other. He'd give them Russian roulette. Keep fucking them until he came in one of them.

He shook his head and tried to regain his control. He could feel his balls clenching and releasing, his orgasm threatening to spray out, splash against Sarah's body in thick, powerful ropes.

Katerina licked her lips. "Your little sister is waiting." Katerina pouted.

"Fuck. Me." Owen breathed.

"You heard him girls, he gave us permission." Jessica growled.

Rachel stomped her little foot again. "No." She shook her finger. "We have a game to finish." Her scowl melted into a smile. "Then we can ride him until he can't move."

Owen's knees buckled at the thought and he barely kept himself standing. He moved back to his spot at the table and collapsed into a slump of uncoordinated limbs and heavy breaths.

He didn't know how much time had passed, but when he was once more able to focus he found a glass in front of him. Feeling the need for something much stronger than water, he prayed the glass held Vodka.

Katerina stood up and stretched tall, twisting herself from side-to-side. She met Owen's eyes as her breasts swayed with her movements. She suppressed a throaty sigh as she envisioned his lips wrapping around one of her nipples as his hands moved slowly... She refocused herself. "I think in round two we need to make it more interesting. She pulled out a velvet bag - Owen was unaware of her going to get - from beneath the table.

She pulled various items out of the bag and placed them on the coffee table. When the bag was empty there were eight items on the table. A Hitachi wand which required an outlet, her cat tail and ears from earlier in the evening ["Freshly cleaned" she assured everyone], a vibrating egg, a cucumber, a pink strap-on, a vibrating g-spot wand, and a bed restraint system featuring thick cloth-lined cuffs and a long feather "These two go together" she said proudly.