Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy what the fuck you do 'in?!" Shanika cried trying to break free but either she was too drunk or stubborn to know that Simon was bigger and stronger than she was.

Jamal grabbed hold of Cassidy's arms as well, making her drop her cell. "What the fuck are you do 'in Jamal?!" She demanded.

Unlike Simon who held Shanika from behind, Jamal turned Cassidy around to let her see the fire in his eyes. "I don't like being ignored."

Cassidy stared into his eyes too, but did not let his baleful demeanor sway her. "I'm not ignoring you, I just don't care what you have to say," She explained coldly, "now let me the fuck go before I..."

"What," Jamal asked with authority, "what the fuck you gonna do, huh bitch!"

Cassidy never saw Jamal act this way before, even when they were arguing. Cassidy remembered Jamal when he was such a sweetheart. He serenaded her, gave her flowers, and promised to take care of her. A couple of months together and all he has proven is what a disappointment he became. First, he had dreams of becoming this famous rapper saying that he was going to make it so big that he would top Jay-Z. Second, he said he had a plan to take care of both of them, but one thing she didn't expect was him making and distributing drugs. After that Cassidy didn't know if it was the hood or the pressure of trying to please her that changed him. But he wasn't the same sweetheart he once was. He was streethood, drug dealing, don't give a shit thug Cassidy saw on the streets every day. And it caused a rift in their relationship. The ironic thing is the more he got caught up in the life, the more he started ignoring her. While he was with his homeboys making rocks, Cassidy would sit on the couch pissed off while flipping the channel trying to find something interesting to watch. And the sex. The sex was not what it used to be. He may not be the biggest man in the world, but Cassidy believed it was his ambitions that made the love making so fun. Now they would only get it on when he was in the mood and when she wasn't.

It came to the point that Cassidy was getting really tired of Jamal's bullshit. He lost his way and she had to get the hell out before she ended up lost with him. But now it felt like the thug life has done more than just turn him into a thug. It was like now his disturbing dream was to become a drug lord.

"Jamal get off of me!" Cassidy demanded trying to struggle out of his grip. But Jamal refuse to let go.

"Bitch, I let go when I feel like it!" Jamal cruelly told her.

"Look Jamal, let go of me now. You are hurting me."

Jamal cracked a baleful smile as if he was glad to hear he was stronger than her. "Good, maybe it'll teach yo stuck up bitch ass who's in charge."

"Look, I'm about to slap the shit out of you if you don't let me go!" Cassidy threatened even though she didn't want to on account that they did have something special back in the day, she was serious.

Jamal's smile grew to the point he was flashing his white teeth. "Bitch I wish you would."

Cassidy didn't want to go along with his dare, but she had no other choice. She worked hard to get her independence and was not going to let some thug take that away from her because she gave him some good head. Thinking quickly, Cassidy smacked Jamal across his left cheek so hard that the sound reverberated in the air even shocking Simon who held Shanika in place.

Jamal turned to Cassidy as if he couldn't believe what he felt. He had to admit that was a smack alright. A smack of disrespect. And dissing, "Big Daddy", was not a smart thing to do.

He wind his hand across his face and with all his man strength back handed her so hard, Cassidy fell to the ground. "Bitch!"

"What the fuck?!" Shanika said trying to struggle out of Simon's grip angrier than ever. "What the fuck is your problem bitch? I dare you to hit me like that, I'll fuck you up. You short dick bastard!"

Jamal heard Shanika rant which annoyed him even more. He wanted to come over there and smack her too for having such a big mouth, but did not want to sway away from Cassidy in case she escaped. Instead he turned to Shanika still being held by Simon and pointed. "You betta shut the fuck up you loud mouth bitch or your next." He turned back down to the fallen and shocked Cassidy raising her head up at him showing Jamal the look that he wanted to see all night. Fear.

"What the fuck is your problem Jamal?" Cassidy asked this time with a calm voice.

"What the fuck is my problem," Jamal repeated sounding very pissed off, "you wanna know what the fuck is my problem? Stuck up, thinking they can do betta than me, bitches are my problem. Walk'in out on me as if I ain't no good. I thought you were smarter than that."

Cassidy looked deeply in her ex's baleful like eyes. Even though they were dark brown, she could see the fire burning in them as if it was going to pressure him to lay his hand on her again. But like she thought before, she worked too hard to allow some wannabe thug to change that. "You right Jamal," Cassidy spoke looking sternly into his eyes not letting fear persuade her, "You promised me things you could never deliver. And I get sick and tired of sitting on my ass waiting for you to get your shit together. So you right after all, I can do better."

Cassidy could see in Jamal's eyes and the way his lip was trembling, she really hit him where it hurts and without touching him. Jamal couldn't take that type of disrespect from some bitch who thought she was better than him, girlfriend or not. He needed to teach this bitch a lesson either to prevent this disrespect from spreading or to make an example of.

Jamal quickly raised his hand up. But instead of an open hand back or front slap, Cassidy could see that it was balling up into a fist. Cassidy thought that he couldn't lose his mind that bad, but when she saw it was about to come down on her. Cassidy turned her head and closed her eyes, bracing herself for major pain.

Cassidy waited for the beating to begin but after a few seconds nothing happened.

"What the fuck?!" Jamal cried in what sounded like utter surprise.

Cassidy turned her head back to Jamal and opened her eyes and joined her ex in the shock factor.

Jamal and Cassidy were both interrupted by a woman. Not just any woman. She was very beautiful, with long dark hair that stopped at her shoulders, and besides her beauty she did look a little rough. But for good reason. The woman was taller than Jamal and her and the same size as Simon. Cassidy could see her rock size muscles in her biceps when she flexed. Despite how pretty she looked in the face, the roughness, the height, and muscles showed either she was a he in drag or the She-Hulk looking woman's gym membership really paid off.

The woman whipped her arm across just like Jamal did earlier and back handed Jamal right in the right cheek with a loud smacking sound. Though Cassidy thought it sounded louder than Jamal's slap.

The slap made Jamal see flashes as if a car caught him in the middle of the road at night. With the woman still holding onto his wrist, Jamal shook the dizziness off and quickly tried to turn around to return the favor. Only to get smacked really hard again, but this time it was with a big open hand.

Cassidy watched as her ex was getting man handled by a woman bigger than the both of them. Phenomenal as it looked; deep in the back of Cassidy's mind she was relieved that Jamal was finally getting a taste of his own medicine.

After a few slaps, Cassidy figured the woman had enough and wrapped her whole hand around Jamal's throat, moving her foot behind his heel, and throwing him forward. Because Jamal tripped over the woman's foot, he spun around and landed hard on the ground. He rose up but stayed on the ground on his hands and knees looking up at another female, or at least he hoped not, staring down at him as if she was hoping he get back up.

Jamal turned to his sidekick and bodyguard, Simon and so did everyone else. Understanding that it was his turn to test the woman's strength, he threw Shanika aside forcing her on the ground as well, but not as hard as Jamal.

The woman and Simon stood across from each other staring hard as if showing one another that they are not afraid.

Even though Simon and Jamal grew up together, he would always get Jamal out of jams. Especially if it meant beating the living shit out of someone who was picking on Jamal or was plotting to. Jamal had a nice body underneath, but unless it was a woman in a short skirt. Jamal couldn't fight worth a damn. The proof was in the pudding. Which was weird how he could have gotten stuck like that from this steroid using bitch.

Her being the same height and bitch slapping Jamal around didn't faze Simon. Jamal was weak, he knew that. But he was still his boss. And like a good bodyguard he was not going to let some female Hercules bitch beat him, and then embarrass him in front of his boss.

"So you like to be a hero for little girls huh?" Simon asked taunting more than asking. "Well then, you may be big enough to bitch slap and throw my boss around, but you ain't gonna do that to me."

The woman just stood there staring balefully at Simon as if he killed someone related to her. Simon stepped up to the woman not going to grab her or hold her study. By the way she manhandled Jamal that was impossible. So he threw a right punch directly in the woman's face. But realized something was wrong when he hit nothing but air. Simon throw another punch and missed. Then an uppercut to the stomach. Women were the weakest sex. So even though the woman was skilled, he knew she had no strength or invulnerability. So one punch in the abdomen would be sufficient enough to not only take her down holding her stomach, but leave her paralyzed enough that she couldn't defend herself against the hailstorm of more fists raining down on her. At least that's was the plan.

Cassidy, Jamal, and Shanika watched in awe as Simon was throwing and upper cutting rock shaped fist at the woman. And was missing his target repeatedly! Cassidy didn't know who her savior was but she was really making Simon work. As if she was toying with the poor bastard. Big as Simon was, the three wouldn't be surprised if Simon suddenly stopped because of too much exertion of energy. The Muhammad Ali Method.

The way the woman was dodging every fist that Simon threw at her, she looked like she could go on forever without breaking a sweat.

Finally, the woman had enough. The last punch Simon threw, the woman raised her arm up shielding her left face to block and at the same time punched Simon so hard in his plumped stomach, drool fell out of Simon's mouth as he bent over like he got hit really hard by a jackhammer.

The rest of the three watched in stunning amazement as Simon stepped back a few spaces wrapping his thick arms around his stomach as if he was covering up the internal pain. Simon looked up at the mysterious woman and caught a cracked smile on the left side of her face. She was really enjoying this.

Simon was not going to give this She-Hulk bitch the satisfaction. If he couldn't slug her, than he might as well slam her.

Trying to fight the pain and using his anger to fuel his rage. Simon quickly charged at the woman raising his arms on both sides preparing to grab her and slam her ass down so hard he hoped he would paralyze her permenately. But somehow the woman was prepared for this. Either that or she had training in the area.

Carefully not taking her eyes off of Simon, Simon reached down to grab her by the waist. All three watched in shock as the woman place her two long hands on Simon's back shoulders. It may not have been the waist Simon was grabbing for, but he never got the chance. The woman used his shoulder blades to lift herself in the air and flip over to the other side of Jamal standing in the same gesture just like the other side.

Taking precaution since the woman already proved that he was very bad at making haymakers, Simon was not going to give the woman the chance to do something while his back was turned. As if playing in her own game, Simon rose up to backfist the woman from behind. But just like his feared self, the woman ducked and out of nowhere rose up with an uppercut to Simon's chin. Then a hook punch across Simon's left cheek. With super fast speed, the woman quickly twirled in place as if she was an about to vanish, only to strike with a strong back sidekick to the chest forcing Simon back and trip on his feet. Simon landed on the ground like the rest of them alright. But held himself up with his massive hands.

Simon was down but not out. He was about to come back with another idea and the mystery woman was prepared. But then something sprayed in his face covering his eyes and mouth. And it started to burn!

Jamal turned to the perpetrator who blinded his bestfriend and saw Cassidy holding a small bottle of pepper spray. Damn you bitch! Jamal yelled in his thoughts as he visualized running over there and snatching the bottle out of her hand to either give her a taste of her own medicine or throw her to the ground and beat her senseless.

But payback was going to have to wait for now. Because of this fucking concerned citizen, Jamal's plans to take control and teach his stuck up ex a lesson in abandonment was thwarted. Jamal and Simon had to fight another day, which was fine by him, since he already knew where the bitch lives.

Before anything else happened to his bestfriend, Jamal ran over to Simon's aid and lifted him up with all his man strength. Whatever that was. "Come on dude," Jamal encourage, "let's get the fuck outta here."

"What the fuck?!" Simon cried, "I'm not through."

"Don't worry about homey. Will be back to fight another day." Jamal promised as he helped his bestfriend up so they can retreat. For now.

Cassidy, Shanika, and the mysterious stranger watched as their two attackers walked away admitting their defeat.

Cassidy and Shanika turned to the beautiful, yet tall female stranger relieved that she came to the rescue.

"Thank you very much," Cassidy spoke sounding relieved.

The mysterious stranger stepped closer to the women looking down at Cassidy since she was assaulted first. "Are you alright?" The woman asked surprising both Cassidy and Shanika that her voice sounded strange as well as she could speak at all.

Cassidy nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright. He hit like a bitch."

"What about me?" Shanika asked feeling left out. "Nobody gonna ask if I'm alright."

"You didn't get smack so hard he almost busted your lip," Cassidy pointed out.

"Shit, that tall, gorilla, looking nigga held me so tight I though he cut the circulation in my arms," Shanika shot back.

The woman chuckled. "I'm sorry, are you alright?"

Shanika looked up at the woman and smiled. "I'm fine thank you."

Rubbing her chin hoping that would heal the soreness, Cassidy realized that they did not introduce themselves. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. I'm Cassidy and this is Shanika."

The woman strangely chuckled again. "No apology needed. It's nice to meet you both. Or should I say, save you both?"

"Ha, ha, very funny," Shanika said even though the fear was over, she still felt like this was a bad time to be humorous about the situation. Especially when Jamal was about to go psycho on her bestfriend for no apparent reason, "and you might be?"

The mysterious woman was not mysterious anymore when she reached out her right hand to take theirs in a proper greeting. "My name is Veronica," She introduced with a welcoming smile, "Veronica Stone. But my friend's call me, "V"."

While V agreed to walk them home, Cassidy walked over to pick up her cell. Lucky for her it didn't fall to pieces. When she went to put it in her dress pocket, she stopped to hear a male voice coming from the cell.

Cassidy took it out and put it up to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello," the man on the other end said, "did you call for a taxi?"

Cassidy sighed rolling her eyes. "You got to be fucking kidd'in me?"

"Excuse me. Can you repeat that, I didn't hear you correctly," The boss asked politely on the other end.

Chapter 5:

The Rainbow Coalition

Dr. Allen Zorn stared down into the microscope at the moving cells that were infecting human cells. For four years he has been working on this experiment and miraculously it was a major success. For once humanity who was born different had a chance to grow and come to them too kill who they used to be and become who they should be. For decades these people have been fighting the stigma of straights, homosexuals, lesbians, and Christians. And now they have a way to fight back not just morally but physically and other ways that was left a mystery. That's why it was mostly accentual to round up each and every one of them. Not because of their safety or because they were a danger to society, but to persuade them that the corporation is not what they believe. For Dr. Zorn it was more like wondering what their abilities were. That was mostly what he was interested in.

Dr. Zorn heard the metal steel door slide open thinking that it was one of the doctors coming back to work at their station. Only to be proved wrong when a voice called out his name he recognized ever time he walked in here to check on their progress.

"Zorn," The Director called. That's how he called on him, not Dr. but by his last name. It irritated the doctor so much. It felt like his profession meant nothing to him, "How is the serum progressing?"

"Efficient," Dr. Zorn answered not taking his eye off the scope to face his boss, "slow but efficient."

"Is there a way to speed this up faster? We are on a time limit you know?" The Director reminded.

Dr. Zorn sighed tirelessly and turned his eye away from his microscope to face the red haired, dark suit and tie wearing, boss. Wearing sunglasses, Dr. Zorn didn't know what expression he was showing him. The only thing he could tell by the curve of his lips and the way he put both hands on the sides of his hips, he was asking the question seriously. Actually, it sounded more like a demand.

"Relax Director," Dr. Zorn advised, "have you ever heard the saying patience is a virtue?"

"I've heard it very well," The Director assured him, "but phrases have no meaning when it comes to results. And so far I have not heard any from this lab."

Dr. Zorn did not feel like explaining his work or anybody else's to a man dressed like he was one of those agents from, "Men in Black", talking like some Southern KKK member, and had an attitude like Clint Eastwood from, "Dirty Harry". But he needed to know the truth. Hell he was pressuring them for answers. Dr. Zorn might as well give him what he wants.

"Projects like these don't come overnight. It takes time."

The Director did not approve of this answer. "Time is of the essence Mr. Zorn. We want to round up all those shemales before they start creating chaos."

"It's Dr. Zorn," Dr. Zorn corrected, "and it's transsexual and transgender."

"What?"

"Transsexual or transgender. That is the proper term. Calling them shemales is like calling them whores, hookers, or pornographers. It's insulting to them."

The Director stared down at Dr. Zorn as if he told a really crappy joke. The world could be on the edge of turmoil and this nut was correcting them on how to properly name a bunch of chicks with dicks! "Should I give a hot damn what you are suppose to call them?"

"Actually yes," Dr. Zorn answered, "if they were shemales trust me; they would be a hell of a lot easier to round up."

The Director did not like being outsmarted by some dweeb who only gets off on staring at a bunch of bacteria looking things. "Okay smartass I get your point. Just make sure your little science project is ready. I don't like waiting for long."