Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever it was, Mike never complained because his dick got hard every time Jamal brung it up. As if they were going on some type of thrill ride. Besides he didn't have to be there all the time if he didn't like it. Even if he did visit Jamal most of the time, he could have said no a long time ago. Even though it did make him the bitch in the relationship, Jamal would make up for it by promising hoes that would do whatever he says just because he was cool. That's how he met and fell in love with Anna.

"Okay," Mike allowed.

Jamal took one drag of his blunt and placed it in the ashtray without smothering it. It was still smoking and even if it did go out, the small blunt was still good enough to light up again and finish.

The routine was the same. Mike took one heavily, big, sigh and got up from the couch only to get back on by resting his hands and knees with his ass in the air. As for his ass, he pulled down his red shorts along with his boxers to show Jamal his behind.

Jamal did the same except he whipped out his penis now hardened not because of Mike's ass, but what he enjoyed doing with it. He moved in closer positioning himself behind Mike.

Taking a really deep breath Mike braced himself as he felt the pulsing head of Jamal's penis touched his anus. Mike tried to allow himself to open up at will but it was like his body was telling him no. But that didn't stop Jamal making him push as hard as he could making his friend gasp feeling the head enter first.

"You okay man?" Jamal asked but truthfully he was unconcerned.

Like always, Mike was feeling weird but was still able to take Jamal's length. "Yeah I'm alright."

Not asking if Mike was sure or if he wanted him to stop, Jamal pushed further in and this time filling up Mike whole. Jamal slowly pulled out halfway and made Mike scoot up on the couch by pushing his way back in. Jamal kept fucking him repeatedly until he felt the heat building in his balls signaling that he was ready to erupt any second.

"You ready my nigga?" Jamal warned. "Here it comes."

Mike has always felt Jamal's spunk shoot into him as if he didn't care about courtesy. It felt weird as well as warm but after something that strong blew into him, he came mysteriously. Maybe it was more of a chain reaction to the body than it is to the mind? Plus he couldn't shit for a week like he was constipated.

Jamal felt his balls explode and the semen flow through his hard penis as if they were locked up in his testes and finally breaking out and taking their freedom for granted by shooting out God knows where. In this case, inside another human being.

Mike felt Jamal's warm, gooey wet, cum shoot straight up in his ass and he came as a result but this time on the couch him and everybody else lean back on.

Both men sat apart with each other with Jamal breathing hard as he pulled up his sagging pants.

"Thanks man," Jamal said, "I really needed it that."

Mike sat at the other end of the couch not saying a word but thinking about what just happened. Jamal really owed him for this.

Mike turned to his own gooey semen, slowly sliding down the couch. "I'll get that up for yah dog."

"Nah, nah," Jamal spoke letting him know not to bother, "don't worry about it dog."

Mike was confused. "You just go 'in to leave it there?"

"Yep," Jamal corrected, "don't worry about it dog it will dry overnight. No one will notice."

Chapter 9:

First Date

Cassidy called V and just like she hoped, V answered.

"Hello?" V asked.

"Hey," Cassidy spoke, "How are you doing?"

"Depends, who is this?"

Cassidy's jaw dropped like she was appalled. "You don't know who this is, after you gave me your number yesterday?"

The phone went silent for a moment. "Oh, I'm sorry," V apologized making Cassidy feel a lot better, "how are you doing Lashonda?"

Now Cassidy pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at the phone like it called her a bitch right in her face. "Who?!"

Cassidy was about to hang up until V laughed. The laugh was so loud that even Cassidy could hear it even though her ear was away from the phone. "I'm sorry girl; I just had to do that. How are you doing Cassidy?"

Relieved but not in the mood, Cassidy put the phone back on her ear. "You lucky I like you or I would have hung up on your ass."

"Oh girl you ain't going to hang up on me. You like me way too much to risk that, or you would have not used my number at all." V pointed out.

Cassidy didn't want to admit it but V was right. Even if she called her by Jamal's name, she still would have stayed on the phone hoping V would correct herself. Hell, even if she was getting with her ex, she still would have talked to her. "Ha, ha, ha very funny V," Cassidy said sarcastically not letting the joke get to her, "so what are you up too?"

"Why?" V asked sounding curious, flirtatious, and suspicious at the same time.

Cassidy chuckled flirtatiously. "Why you asking a question with a question?"

"Hey you asked not me. I'm just making sure I heard you right, that's all." V explained hearing the tease.

"Well, I was hoping to treat you for some dinner tonight. You know, for saving me and my friend's life?" Cassidy explained.

"Your friend is not going to join us?"

"You mean Shanika? I think she is with her boyfriend or girlfriend getting drunk or something. Anyway she is busy with somebody. I can hardly get her ass on the phone let alone come visit her since she is probably drinking herself to sleep."

"Yeah, I noticed that when I walked you two home that night." V said, "by the way, does she drink like that every day?"

"Only on her happy days."

V chuckled. "What happens when she's sad?" Both of them laughed at the sarcasm. "No seriously, I think your friend needs to go too AA."

Cassidy scoffed. "Girl Shanika has been drinking all her life. She's practically immune to it."

"If you say so." V said hoping that Cassidy was right. Calling her on the phone because Cassidy needed closure after finding her friend dead somewhere from drinking alcohol like a fish drinks water would have been devastating.

"Well, do you want to meet or not?" Cassidy asked in a flirtatious manner but hoping V would take her seriously.

"Ummm, let me think," V said sounding like she was stalling. Cassidy kept her flirtation but deep inside she was getting really annoyed. Did V want to get too know her or not? , "so you really want to meet me, huh?"

Cassidy was getting frustrated by the cat and mouse game V put her in. It almost made her want to hang up if V kept up with the game. Instead, Cassidy kept the phone to her ear hoping that she could persuade V. "Yes I want to meet you. Come on what's taking you so long to answer the question?"

The phone fell silent for a second making Cassidy wonder if she hung up on her. But then V's voice returned. "Where are you taking me?"

Cassidy smiled knowing that V was hooked. "That's a surprise."

"I thought you had enough of surprises after that night?" V asked.

"Don't worry," Cassidy assured her, "no one is going to jump out at us, so you don't have to worry about beating up a thug or something. It will be just you and me, that's it."

"Mmmm, a surprised dinner, just the two of us? Sounds like a date to me?" V suspected.

Cassidy's heart began to beat fast out of nervousness. She didn't want to make it obvious, but there was some truth to what V was suspecting. She did want to reward her for saving her and her friend's life, but she was confused about her feelings for V. Maybe this was a way to find out if Cassidy was really developing strong feelings for her sexy hero or it was just a harmless crush.

Cassidy knew she had to play it cool or one wrong word could change her plans and their friendship. "Take it anyway you want," Cassidy answered, "but I would really be honored if you join me for one night out, without the street thugs, psychos, and the senseless violence and it's on me."

Cassidy's cell fell silent again, but this time she didn't fret. She knew V was thinking about what she promised, even though the whole thing sounded suspicious to her. Cassidy calmly listened as V's voice came back knowing she was going to give her the answer she has been waiting for.

"Okay," V spoke. For some strange reason Cassidy's smile widened as if she just won a major victory. "I give you a shot."

"I'm glad you came to your senses." Cassidy joked. "Meet me at The Pandemonium at eight. Trust me, you won't regret it."

"Okay now," V said sounding like she was about to make a warning, "I'm going to hold you to that."

"Alright, see you there."

"Good night sweetie."

And they both hung up at the same time.

After negotiating their meeting, or date, V hung up at the same time Cassidy did. She sat at her kitchen table in the nude eating some plain oatmeal. "The Pandemonium". V wasn't sure if Cassidy and her meeting were nothing more than a thank you. But The Pandemonium was this luxury hotel in the city. She doubted that they were going to eat in one of their luxury rooms. There could be only one place in the expensive building they could go to have an expensive dinner, The Jubilee.

They have an elegant bar where they serve one of the best drinks, probably from overseas, and the best food money could buy. Problem was the food and drinks were expensive. So Cassidy paying for all of it despite working for a fast food joint for minimum wage sparked V's interests.

As she finished her oatmeal, she couldn't wait until tomorrow. Just to see how her new friend was going to pull it off. But couldn't wait for the time for them to get really acquitted since she knew Cassidy had a major crush on her. To make things more interesting, she did too. This was good since Cassidy looked like a very good match for her. With their looks and her abilities, this meeting just to say thank you was about to evolve into something more than just friends.

V smiled as she jumped into her bed naked, ready to dream the future of the two of them together. She just couldn't wait.

Chapter 10:

The Pandemonium and The Jubilee

Cassidy was at The Jubilee already sitting at the table drinking water. She wanting to drink her favorite red wine, but wanted to wait until her date, or friend, enters the bar and grill. So Cassidy sat alone looking around at the place with so much elegance and took her clear, flavored, water and sipped it slowly, hoping V will be here in time before she ended up full.

Cassidy looked at the time on her cell. It was only 7:54pm. V had 6 minutes before it actually hit 8. It wasn't enough time but close enough for V to be there before time runs out. Plus she was going to give V 30 minutes before she figured it out and left.

After it hit 7:59pm, Cassidy picked up the cell and found V's name. Though she spelled it, "Veronica", her real name, made her feel like she was waiting on a friendship dinner from, Big Daddy, formerly known as Jamal. What a joke.

Cassidy was about to press the number to call V but was interrupted by a voice and presence she knew too well.

"Excuse me. Were you going to call me?" Cassidy looked up at the tall, muscularly lean, Nubian woman and was really shocked at what she was wearing.

V had a silky, sparkling, red dress that revealed her lean muscular arms all the way up to her bare broad shoulders. In the middle Cassidy saw her cleavage of her voluptuous breasts hidden behind the dress. It was like she was dressed for a red carpet event, not an ordinary dinner or a date.

Cassidy hung up and put the phone back down on the table. "Wow, you're here?"

V took a glimpse at her watch. "I'm not late am I?"

"No you're not," Cassidy said reassuring her that everything was okay, "please have a seat."

"Don't mind if I do," V said sitting on the other side of the round table.

Usually, as a woman the man is supposed to stand up and take out the chair so his girlfriend would be comfortable and trusting enough to sit down. In this case there were two women at the dinner table, who should be treated equally if there was a double date. But instead it was just two females together.

"Nice place," V commented.

"Thank you, I thought you might like it." Cassidy said.

A male waiter dressed in black slacks, white dress shirt, with a black vest around it appeared at the table in front of them. "Welcome to The Jubilee. I am Danny. May we start with what you two wonderful ladies like to drink?"

Cassidy and V glanced at each other impressed with the waiter's introduction followed by servicing them with refreshments by polite mannerism.

Despite V's suspicion, this was all about getting to know her more than just two friends meeting.

"I would like orange juice please?" V asked.

"You know I can get you a little something stronger?" Cassidy informed.

"You mean something like beer or wine?"

Cassidy nodded. "Yeah, why not. I'm paying for it."

V shrugged. After meeting her at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage, she wondered how on earth she is going to pay for this. "I would like a red wine please?"

Danny turned to Cassidy who didn't bother to look at the menu. "I'll have the same thank you."

Danny took their orders by memory like a pro and nodded in agreement. "Red wine coming right up." And he walked off fetching for what they both want.

"Red huh?" Cassidy spoke with a smile. "Must be your favorite color?"

V sparked a welcoming smile. "Not really. Blue is more like it," She corrected, "I'm just wearing this because I like dressing up for important events. But don't tell anybody."

"Don't worry," Cassidy promised, "your secrets safe with me." Cassidy took a sip of her water and leaned over the table as if to say something close to a whisper. Again, her flirtatious nature appeared. "So you think I'm important?"

V looked like she was thinking about it. "Well, now since I'm here I'm started think you are more like my lucky charm."

Cassidy's smile widened. "Well, I wouldn't say that. More like fate."

Now it was V's turn for her eyes to widen. "You really think this is fate?"

Cassidy shrugged. "We did meet under strange circumstances."

"Actually violent but I'm not going to get into that," V corrected.

"Please don't," Cassidy laughed.

Cassidy and V searched through their menu and by the time Danny came back with two big rounds of wine glasses and a tall, glass bottle, of red wine, Danny took their orders. They were confused and had to ask good questions about the food since they were in foreign languages. Once they made their decisions, Danny took their orders by memory again and took their menus and left to tell the chef.

After a few minutes of hunger and anticipation, Danny returned with two plates of their most elegant meals. They both didn't know what the hell the food was called but it taste so damn good that it didn't even matter.

"This shit is really damn good," Cassidy commented with her mouth half full.

"Yeah, really good," V agreed.

"So tell me, where do you work?" Cassidy asked changing the subject.

V waited until she swallowed her food. "Well, I went to Cambridge University College and got my masters degree in nutrition and physical health. After that I started working at the Power House."

Cassidy stared at V surprised. The Power House was one of the most talked about and intense workout gyms throughout the city of Chicago. She has spoke to many people who have been there and have heard and seen positive results. So she decided to try it out herself. Once she went there she paid for a 3 week trial. They worked her ass so hard, jogging on the treadmill for an hour until she almost threw up. Doing so many crunches until her stomach cramped. Doing 50 pushups starting with, "Sir", every time she tried to lift herself up until her forearms ache. But after those 3 weeks she was through. But she did lose a couple of pounds and gained some muscle as a result, so all that hard work wasn't all in vain. "I've worked out there before."

"Really, how did you like it?"

"It was intense," Cassidy answered honestly, "but not without positive results. Funny, I've never seen you there before."

"When did you take the trial?" V asked.

"Last year in June."

V nodded understanding why they never met sooner. "I just started four months ago."

"No wonder you look like you can lift up a 300 pound man." Cassidy joked but hoping she didn't go too far."

V scoffed. "Girl please, 500 at the most."

Both women laughed hysterically. So far Cassidy have noticed that V had a wonderful personality and her lighthearted sarcasm showed that she was someone who she could have a positive relationship with for a very long time. What kind of relationship, she did not know.

Chapter 11:

The Truth

After dinner, both Cassidy and V were full. Which was amazing since they had one appetizer, two meals, and one dessert. Even though there was little on their plates, Cassidy and V were full to the extent they thought they couldn't move. But to V's surprise Cassidy actually paid for it.

Cassidy and V walked out of The Pandemonium satisfied, full, and a little tipsy. As they made down the street waiting for a taxi. V agreed to pay since it was only a few bucks compared to two hundred dollars.

"I know I should keep my mouth shut and all but..."

"How did I pay for an expensive dinner since I work at a burger joint getting paid shit?" Cassidy completed V's sentence.

V smiled. "Well I did think you saved up for this moment. I hope your rent is not do."

Cassidy chuckled. "No my rent is just fine. To answer your question, my grandmother worked hard as a maid cleaning houses for rich white people all her life."

"So all those years of saving up actually paid off?" V finished.

"Five hundred thousand-fifty-eight dollars and forty-two cents exactly." Cassidy corrected.

V's eyes lit up as if she was the one who hit the jackpot. "Damn girl, makes me wish me you were related. What about the rest of your family?"

"I'm the only one that was given the money in her will."

"Why not the rest of your families?"

Cassidy wondered if she was conveying too much. "I never knew my father so it was just me and my mother. My mother was a prostitute and later on her brother turned her onto drugs after I turned 16. As for the rest of my family, either they were on drugs, gangs, prison, or dead."

"I'm guessing you were the only member of the family that didn't join in on the fun?" V assumed hoping her sarcasm wasn't offensive.

"You guessed right," Cassidy said with a smile, "I was the only one that took care of my grandmother when she got cancer. I would visit her at the hospital and sit by her bed and talk and read to her until the end."

"What about the rest of the family?" V asked hoping she was not hear the bad side of her life story.

Cassidy curved her lip as if V should know but was going to tell her anyway. "They didn't visit her."

V was taken aback. "You mean you are the only member of the family that cared for her?"

"Yeah, I wished my mother and my uncle would just get off of drugs so they could have at least say goodbye. But I think about it and say to myself, maybe they should stay on drugs. Knowing that they missed out on so much probably would've been devastating."

"Try horrifying," V said trying not to imagine the pain Cassidy went through.

"The real pain was my mother was so doped up, she told all the members of my family as if I won the lottery. Some of the members of my family would call me up and asked me to loan them some cash so they could pay their rent, phone bill, even to bail them out," V could see the sorrow in Cassidy's voice as if she was struggling to let it all out, "I almost fell for it, but lucky for me my grandmother stated in her will that I should receive the money after I reach 21."