Genesis: Sucker Punched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that The Director turned and walked off out the lab, finally leaving Dr. Zorn and his colleagues alone to continue on with their work.

"Ass!" Dr. Zorn said whispering as he turned back to his microscope to stare at the mutated cells.

To Dr. Zorn this was an amazing discovery that surprised every scientist in the lab. But for those dimwitted agents, it was what The Director called it before. A science project. They failed to see they were not making a volcano and watching fake lava made out of baking soda and color mix. This was a scientific discovery. Something that doesn't suit one person, but everyone involved. It was a discovery that was going to change the world and for the better.

The problem was it only worked for a particular type of people. People who for God's cruel joke, were said to be born into the wrong body. And they come to them to desperately fix it, only to become something more. This is what Dr. Zorn has been creating. A special hormone that can not only turn people into the person they feel they are, but to be something more.

What Dr. Zorn failed to tell The Director is that the serum was already ready. He was just staring into the microscope because he thought they looked so cool.

Chapter 6:

Thinking of You

Cassidy woke up with the sun shining in her face again. But this time she didn't wake up with the same cheery smile she usually has. After what happened last night, Cassidy was being hit with all sorts of emotions. Literally.

Jamal hit her so hard that she can feel the soreness in her lip. Her ass was sore which didn't make any damn sense since she swore she didn't land that hard on the pavement when that bastard smacked her. To make things a lot weirder, she was saved by a strange woman who gave herself her own code name, V.

The only thing that made that night unforgettable was when V stopped Jamal from assaulting her and beat his ass so bad that she left bruises. Cassidy wondered what excuse he was given to some of his so called, "Homeboys". The, "I tripped and fell", excuse.

But what Cassidy couldn't get her mind off of was V. Her perfect long black hair, even though her eyes were naturally dark brown, they looked dark as her hair. Light brown skin looked smooth on the face, but when Cassidy looked at the rest of her body she was shocked to see that a woman with her physique could get that big. Let alone muscular. Cassidy could see by the bulge on V's chest that she had some titties on her. They were bigger than her and Shanika combined. When V was kind enough to walk them home, for some reason Cassidy took a peak at her bottom. Her ass was bigger, plumped, and rounded nicely. It was bigger and better than Shanika and hers. And Cassidy always believed that her ass was not up to par despite what others say differently.

Even though Cassidy never was infatuated with women before, for some reason when V popped up in her head, she started feeling really strange. And she wasn't talking about the grotesque nature of the same sex. It was quite the opposite. With such strength, Cassidy wondered what it felt like to be held by such a woman and to be up close and personal. Their heads closing in on each other until it was almost like they were close enough to kiss...

Feelings started to develop in Cassidy's body as if her mind was telling her she needed to free her body from the aching and wanting that she probably was never going to have. Cassidy first touched her own breasts under her shirt she wears for bed. Nerves started surfacing and with the feel of her pierced nipple realized they were hard and pointing upwards. Cassidy reached down with her other hand slipping under her white panties to feel what was happening to her vaginal area, only to find out that she was getting wet and the touch of her clitoris was like hitting a strong nerve that awakened her body. Whoever this woman was, either one look at her put her in a trance or she was just attractive, she had a strong hold on her. Cassidy did not judge others of how they felt about the same sex. Just those other women did nothing for her no matter how sexually attractive they were. What Shanika thought of the matter, she believed people should be who they are. But that was because she experienced what it was like to be with another woman. Mostly because she or both were drunk. But that was Shanika. So why was she masturbating over this woman? She knew V saved her and her friends life, but damn!

Chapter 7:

Meeting Unexpected

"Hey Cassidy!" The manager Mike Ether called.

Cassidy appeared around the corner of the stove. "Yes Mike?"

"Will you take Jenny's place on the register; she needs to go on her break."

"I'll be right there," Cassidy assured.

Cassidy quickly walked to the register while the long, blonde haired, Jenny left to go on break. Cassidy sighed knowing this was going to be like every other day except when she was off. A very long one.

At the register Cassidy hid her disappointment to face her customer. "Hello, welcome to the Halo Burger where each meal is like taking a bite out of heaven. May I take your order?" Cassidy asked with a fake smile. Her dickhead of a manager had her practicing repeating that to every customer until she could repeat it by memory. And it was fucking annoying as hell.

A young girl, probably age 16 ordered a Halo Freestyle Burger. A big patty with ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch, with a combination of fried bacon and cheddar cheese. Just saying the word alone made Cassidy's stomach rumble.

After Cassidy told her the price and received the money. She gave her her order number and placed the receipt on the counter next to the register. The teen politely moved to the side where her receipt is so Cassidy can take care of the customer behind the teen.

Cassidy was busy arranging some of the money the teen gave her knowing the presence of the next customer waiting to tell her their order. "I'm sorry," Cassidy apologized, "I need to get this arranged first and I'll get to you in a quick minute."

"Take your time." Cassidy's arrangement of the company's money came to a halt after hearing the voice she recognized all too well. Cassidy raised her head up quickly, her heart beating fast as if she just heard the love of her life.

There standing before her flashing that same smile she seen before was V. Cassidy couldn't help but stare at her smile of flashing white teeth. Her pitch black hair was tied in a long and beautiful ponytail. Cassidy knew she was going to work out after she ate her lunch because she was wearing a tight blue bra where it shaped out her voluptuous breasts. Cassidy had a clear view of her shapely cut muscles in her arms. But what surprised Cassidy even more was the tight, squared, abs that revealed them under the skin of her stomach. Every muscle in V's body was revealing itself as if her skin was another attire that tightened around her body.

Cassidy felt the heat return in her body and felt the wetness between her thighs. She was lucky she was wearing a tampon or else she would have to put on some new panties.

The smile V showed faded into confusion. "Um, are you alright?"

The question made Cassidy snap out of her trance and brought her back to work. "Oh, I'm sorry." Cassidy apologized looking down at the open register filled with money. She quietly shut it and turned her attention to V. Smile returning, she prepared to continue doing her job. "Is there anything you need," Cassidy shook her head knowing she might have asked the wrong question that fit her job description, "I mean, welcome to Holy Burger. May I take your order?"

V chuckled. "You missed the second saying," Cassidy looked at her confused. V leaned closer to the counter so she could whisper but was sure Cassidy would be the only one to hear, "you forgot to say the meals here were so good that it was like taking a bite out of heaven."

Cassidy laughed lightly. It was even more laughable that V distracted her so much, she forgot her lines. "Thank you. My boss has us repeating those lines over and over to customers. It is almost like he is trying to make us talk to customers in some type of Stepford style. We really hate it, a lot."

V chuckled again. "I know the feeling." Hungry and going back to her main objective, V searched on the menu and stared hard at the pictures of the delicious food. "I think I would have the Grilled Griffin without ketchup, mustard, and mayo and a large drink please."

"Good choice," Cassidy said typing in the price. The Grilled Griffin was grilled chicken straight off the grill. It had a topping of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, one strip of lettuce, and tomato. A lot of people ask for it when they are looking to eat heavy food but with fewer calories. "Will that be it?"

"Yes ma'am," V answered.

For the first time Cassidy was happy to see a customer and flash her the welcoming smile and mean it. "Grilled Griffin coming right up."

"Thank you." V said politely stepping aside so Cassidy can take care of others.

Cassidy hoped that V was not a fast eater. It would be a shame to get to know her on her break and she already ate and gone.

After Cassidy was excused for her break, she quickly took off her Halo Burger hat and gown and made her way out of the kitchen and to the seats. She looked around hoping to find V, but there was no luck. Cassidy sighed hoping maybe she will see her again on the streets or a mall somewhere and was going to the register to order her food until she heard voice she happily recognized.

"Looking for me?" Cassidy turned to her right to see V sitting in a booth. If she was a snake Cassidy would have been bit a long time ago.

V made movement with her eyes and nodded letting Cassidy know she is allowed to sit across from her. With her heart racing either by love or nervousness, Cassidy happily sat across from V in the booth.

"So I see you have been watching me?" V spoke taking a sip of her cup of sprite.

Cassidy gave her a look as if she did not know what the hell she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

"What do you mean, "What am I talking about", you have been watching me."

"I'm just surprised to see you that's all," Cassidy admitted even though it was half the truth.

"Why, you never thought you were going to see me again?"

Cassidy chuckled. "Well...no."

V showed Cassidy her beautiful smile. "I guess you have a point. I guess when they invented the old saying, "It's a small World", they were not kidding were they?"

Cassidy returned the smile. "No they weren't, but I'm glad the saying was true. After that night I didn't think I was going to see you again."

"I have to admit, I didn't think I was going to run into you either," V admitted, "but here we are."

Cassidy looked down for a minute and back up at V still holding onto the smile. "So who else have you saved before or after we met?"

V chuckled again. "Why, you think I'm some sort of female superhero vigilante browsing around the city wearing a mask, tight clothing, and a cape?"

"After what me and my friend saw that night, I would not be surprise if I caught you jump over a building with a single leap and run faster than a speeding bullet."

V quietly laughed at that statement. "I guess you have a point there."

"So, is it true?"

"What?"

"Are you some female superhero vigilante that prowls the night finding criminals who hurt good people like me?" Cassidy asked but she didn't know if she was just playing around or actually flirting.

"Not always," V admitted, "only some of the time when it's convenient."

Cassidy's eyes widened. "Oh, so you just happen to save me and my friend out of convenience, not out of the kindness of your heart?"

"Oh don't worry, I was going to save you and your friend regardless," V corrected, "I was just taking a friendly stroll through the city and I happen to hear arguing between you and your man."

Cassidy's flirtatious smile turned sour. "He is not my man."

"Oh excuse me, ex." V corrected.

"He's not that either." Cassidy corrected but with more attitude.

V was beginning to be confused. A street thug happens to find two beautiful women just to beat the shit out of them for no reason. There had to be some connection between the two. "You a prostitute?"

Cassidy's seriousness now turned disgust. "Do I look like a prostitute? I wouldn't be working at this shitty job if that was the case."

"Careful," V warned looking over at the register, "you don't want your boss to hear you say that in front of the customers."

Cassidy scoffed. "For seven dollars and twenty-five cents an hour, hell I yell it out to the world to let everybody know if it means my manager is paying me more."

V's smile widened. "I like a girl who fights for what she believes in."

Cassidy leaned forward as if wanting to whisper. Her smile returned but V could tell it was in a flirtatious nature. "What are you fighting for?"

V's smile turned flirtatious. "I fight for a lot of things. One of them happened that night."

"You were fighting for me? I'm flattered."

"I just think men should know to respect a lady. You know the old saying, "You don't know how good you got it until it's gone"."

Cassidy's smile also widened but her flirtatious expression didn't change. "You think I'm a good thing?" V gave Cassidy the stare that she has been dreaming about. The stare that said she wanted her. The question is how badly? Cassidy saw that V was about to answer her question but she looked down at her watch. "Damn," she cursed, annoyed that her break was up and had to tirelessly go back to work, "I'm sorry, I have to go back to work." Cassidy got up from the booth still keeping her eyes on V as if making sure her face and body were burned into her memory. "I guess that means I'll see you again sometime?"

V got out of the booth standing up taller than Cassidy. "I would be honored if we did." V reached out her hand to shake hers. Cassidy shook her hand but felt something soft, which is weird since V looked like she was built to crush human bone. "I'll see you around." And V turned and walked straight to the double glass doors.

Cassidy watched as V opened another set of double glass doors and was gone. But what Cassidy realized is that softness she felt in V's hand ended up in hers. She looked down and opened her hand to see Halo Burger's name brand napkin. On it was the letter, "V", and her number written in blue ink. Cassidy stared down at the napkin and this enlightened feeling hit her inside making her smile. Knowing the napkin was important, she stuck the napkin deep in her pocket where she would not forget it. If so, she would know where it was when she thought about seeing V. She went back to work feeling a new energy like she just woken up from a wonderful dream that now was coming true. And just as luck has it, she happens to be off Saturday. And that's when all types of plans developed in her mind.

Chapter 8:

The Downlow

"That bitch is crazy," Jamal "Big Daddy" Sims said as he inhaled the blunt and passed it on to his friend and part of his entourage, Mike Loughrey, "that bitch don't know who she fuck'in wit."

Jamal passed the blunt over to Mike who happily took it placed it in his mouth inhaling the deep, chronic, aroma and then blew it out in a heavy stream of smoke as he took it out of his mouth. "If she is such a bitch and you don't want nothing to do with her why you want to beat the shit out of her though?"

"Just try'in to bring her back to her senses that's all. Remember where she came from." Jamal explained.

"Nigga you gotta let that shit go. The doe you make, you can have plenty of hoes shar'in yo dick in a minute." Mike pointed out passing the blunt back to Jamal.

"True dat, true dat, but I think the way she left was pretty foul though."

Mike turned to him with a look that said he was still confused. "Nigga, are you still in love wit dat bitch?"

Jamal turned to Mike showing an expression that almost revealed his true feelings. He did not like anyone calling his girl a bitch except him. And Mike was right. As many women from the hood he has fucked over the few months, for some reason he still could not get Cassidy off his mind. That's probably the reason why he has been smoking a lot more than usual. He didn't know if he was still stuck on Cassidy because their love has been strong since they were in middle school or maybe she knew how to rock the shit out of him when they went to bed. Either way, thinking about her made Jamal think that he was suffering from obsession. He just didn't know why all the other bitches in the hood succumb to him and his lifestyle and she dogged him like he was nothing after all those years together? It was an annoying fucking mystery he couldn't solve.

"Hell nah, I ain't in love wit dat hoe," Jamal defended himself, "she wanted to work at dat burgers for heaven making shitty food and bullshit money, dats her problem. Shiiit, I'm liv'in the life."

"I heard dat," Mike agreed.

"So what about your girl?" Jamal asked changing the subject off of him.

"Oh, you mean Anna? We straight." Mike answered taking the blunt and smoking it and handing it back.

"I've been wonder'in, what does Mexican pussy taste like?"

Mike chuckled. "First off, she's Salvadorian and second I don't taste pussy. I fuck it."

Both men laughed.

"Dats what I'm talk'in about," Jamal agreed giving Mike their secret handshake. "You should write dat shit down and make it out of a T-shirt or someth'in."

"Fuck you nigga," Mike attacked playfully, "dat is my idea." Both of them laughed again sharing their blunt. "She pregnant though."

Jamal's eyes lit up in surprise. "For real, how did you find out?"

Mike coolly put the blunt up to his lips and inhale and exhaled after taking it out. "She called me yesterday. She went to the clinic last week and found out."

"Damn. And the girl just now put this shit on you after she knew for a week?" Jamal asked.

Mike shrugged. "She probably was scared to tell me. Probably worried I would freak out or some shit."

"And you weren't?"

Mike shrugged again. "I'm cool wit it. Its life you know?"

"True dat, true dat," Jamal understood taking another drag from his blunt. He stared at the blunt hard and back at his friend. For some reason he started getting a rise from his pants. "Yo bro," Mike silently turned to him ready to listen, "you ready to do dat thang?"

Mike gave him that look as if he did not know what the hell he was talking about. "What are you talk'in about nigga?"

"You know, dat thang me and you do," Jamal leaned over a little so Mike can hear him clearly and hopefully he would understand the second time, "you know, when it's just mean and you?" Jamal could see the look on Mike's eyes as he glanced around hoping nobody was around. "Don't worry nigga, nobody's here but us, I promise." Jamal assured.

"You sure?" Mike asked his heart beating and secretly he too was getting a rise out of his pants.

"Nigga, have I ever stirred you wrong? Come on dude we do this all the time."

Mike sighed heavily. Jamal was right, they have been doing this for some time now. But it was when they were nobody's in the hood. Now that Jamal was well notice for making money, drug selling, and robbing, everybody from the hood started coming over for private parties taking drugs, having sex from some of the hood rats who thought they were cool, and playing video games or watching really cool movies. Hell, Mike even enjoyed the spoils of the life when Jamal ordered some of his jump-offs to lead him into one of his private rooms for some private time. That's why he willingly allowed himself to be taken when Jamal strangely asked. He was nervous at first but when they did it he didn't understand what the hell he was feeling. Did he like it? Did he get off knowing that what they were doing was some sort of thrill? Or was he just plain out confused as hell?