GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, you're right," she relented. There was a bit of a pause, and she heard him sigh warmly on the other end of the line.

"So... how's the conference going?" he chirped effervescently, making her smile.

They chatted about their days for a little bit, going over their time apart. Sometimes, she'd drone on a bit about medical stuff, but he'd just stay quiet and listen like the good husband he was. She warmly asked if he'd made any progress on his photography, or in the shop, and her heart went out to him when he said he was still really backed up. Then, recalling the event that really spurred this conversation into happening, her conversation with Dr. Heller, she began to really go into things about that, talking his ear off again for a while, explaining the revelation she came too and how she came to that conclusion.

"And it's like... seriously?" Kathleen said. "I thought she was better than that. She was barely subtle about it. It's like... that saying, like, 'don't meet your heroes'. She was my hero for a long time, and now... she's just a person. She's just... another older woman who wants me to give them big fake boobs."

"Does she want big ones?" he inquired.

"Oh, yeah! The way her eyes lit up, I swear she fucking wants a pair of watermelons on her chest!" Kathleen said.

"Oh yeah?" he replied, his tone odd.

"I mean, it's crazy. I just didn't think she was that type of woman. But she's single now, so she's going after a certain type of guy now. Someone who's really into that kind of thing." Kathleen sated. There was another pause, as if he was distracted again, before he finally replied.

"Yeah... those type of guys are trouble," he said, voice almost distant.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "I feel like I caught you in the middle of something?"

"Oh, uh... yeah, I'm okay. Sorry. Just um... keeping one eye on something," he replied.

"On TV?" she asked.

"Yeah... on TV," he replied.

"I'll let you go, then," Kathleen said, not offended or anything like that. "I've been talking your ear off."

"No, it's fine. I... you know... it's been a long day. Sorry if I'm, uh... not quite with you," he said.

"It's fine. But, yeah... we'll be talking in a few days, and I'll be seeing you soon, so... yeah. That's it. I love you!"

"I love you too, honey," he said, his voice again sounding slightly distracted. Hanging up the phone, satisfied to have gotten all that stuff off her chest, she didn't think about it too much.

She probably should have.

************

Hanging up his cell phone, Andrew tossed it away on the far end of the sofa he was currently seated on. With a dry throat, and a hint of sweat on his brow, he gulped and wiped his forehead on the back of his arm. Looking up, he sighed with relief.

"Was that the doc?" Maggie asked with a bright smile, standing in front of him. He gave her a sarcastic look, as if that fact wasn't obvious. He took a deep breath. He got away with it. She didn't suspect a thing. Somehow, someway, he had gotten through that whole thing without giving away anything about his current predicament.

He didn't give away the fact that Maggie Hewitt was currently in his house, standing in front of him, barely clothed.

There'd been a few moments where he almost cracked. Where he came across as too distracted. Where he didn't seem interested enough in what his wife had to say. Or, in the case when she started talking about her mentor and giving her large implants, too interested in what she had to say. But he got through it. He dodged yet another bullet. And now, at least for the moment... he was in the clear. Knowing that, he stared at Maggie with hungry eyes.

Her luscious body was bathed in gold. A tiny, shiny gold bikini top was straining to contain her big titties, two small triangles of material barely covering the fronts of her big jugs, leaving so much mouth-watering flesh exposed to him. Down below was a tiny, miniscule thong, barely covering her naughty bits, the string disappearing between her jutting butt cheeks. And around her waist was a skirt of small, dangly gold chains, pouring down her hips, barely obscuring sight of both her barely covered pussy and her thong-clad ass.

Maggie was dressed like a belly dancer, and she had the moves to match.

She had appeared in front of him, dressed like this, mere minutes before Kathleen called. And throughout the whole phone call, she was dancing in front of him, gyrating, showing off so much smooth skin and mouth-watering curves. As she gyrated in front of him, and he watched her taut, tanned belly undulate in an almost hypnotizing manner, his eyes locked on her sexy navel. Her hips rolled smoothly as she spun in front of him, pointing her delightful rear end right at him. And when she faced him, the only thing that could pull his stare from her sexy navel were those tits. Man, those boobs. The way they jiggled and bounced... the way they swayed as she moved... the way the soft skin poured over the edges of her top... it would take a man with the strongest will in the world to not stare longingly at her juicy body.

The fact that his distraction was barely noticeable to his wife on the other end of the line was a goddamn miracle.

"How is she?" Maggie asked, hands joined above her head as she swiveled in front of him.

"You don't care." he croaked out, frozen on the couch, gazing rapturously at her hot body.

"Oh!" she cried out, offended. "I like the doc. I just like you more!" She then moved down onto her knees, kneeling before him, pushing gently at his legs so he'd part them, which he did, allowing her to crawl up in between them. She pushed her boobs up against his jean-clad crotch, resting them there, their soft, heavy weight resting against his straining bulge. "And let me prove it to you. Let me give you something your wife could NEVER give to you!" Holding his gaze, she reached between her boobs and unclasped her straining top. Her massive udders spilled out once freed, oozing out against his crotch. His eyes widened at seeing her big boobs bared for him again. She reached for his groin, undoing the button and lowering the zipper. Reaching into his pants, her fingers curled around his throbbing weapon, angling it so she could remove it from his jeans.

"Oh my God!" she called out, gazing hungrily at his erect pole. "It's even bigger than I remember! Jesus..." the British model gushed with awe. She stroked him lightly, making him sigh with pleasure. He looked nervous, as he always did at the start.

She would take care of that.

Sliding forward, she grabbed both of her boobs and spread them apart, exposing her canyon of cleavage. Shifting herself, she moved her tits towards his erect post, allowing his cock into the space between her fake boobs. Then, staring into his eyes, she pushed her boobs together around his pulsing prick, smothering his bone-hard meat with all-consuming softness.

"Ahhhh!" he moaned out, head sagging back in pleasure. It was so fucking soft! Just softness... everywhere. Her fleshy tits surrounded every inch of his large married cock with warm, smooth titty-flesh, drowning his aching meat. Watching his reaction, Maggie began bouncing her tits along his length. "Oh my God!" he moaned out. It felt so indescribably good!

"The second you met me, this is what you dreamed about!" she announced. "You wanted to rip my top off and shove this big, beautiful married cock between my huge, slutty tits and fuck them hard! You wanted to fuck my tits and cum all over them! You wanted to mark your fucking territory! Well... baby... you're about to get your wish!"

It's probably a good idea to take a step back at this point.

After he dropped his wife off at the airport, he vowed he wouldn't fall into this trap again. He vowed to be loyal. He knew it'd be a struggle, sure, but if his marriage had any chance, he knew he had to show some willpower.

It didn't take much to make him fall.

The first day, with no distractions, it was difficult for him to not let his mind drift to memories of Maggie. Of the insane sex they had. How good it felt. How amazing her body was. Those tits! That ass! The whole package was a perfect embodiment of raw lust. He couldn't forget how good her boobs felt in his palms. He couldn't ignore how perfect her pussy felt around his cock. He couldn't ignore how world-changing it was to fuck Maggie's amazing ass. He could never forget.

That first day, he jacked off three times, just to clear his head of Maggie, but it didn't take him long to recharge. Her body drove his cock crazy. At his most crazed, he wished he had some material to jack it too, something of hers. Then, the next day he remembered. The pictures.

After everything he went through, he had forgotten that it all started with a photoshoot. And all those nasty pictures were still on his camera, untouched. Knowing these pictures were within arm's reach, he couldn't stop himself. Booting up his computer, he opened the pictures, taking his first look at them since the shoot.

And goddamn, were they incredible.

Even ignoring what happened afterward, it was undeniable that this was the best of the all the photoshoots. She looked incredible in each of her outfits, and it seemed like the paradise they were taking shots in was built to highlight her luscious body. Each of her bikinis looked incredible on her, and when the clothes came off, the pictures got even better. Those tits. That ass. His cock was straining in his pants already. And they got even hotter.

Seeing her exposed pussy, and knowing that he'd been balls deep inside that tight, delightful hole sent a thrill through him. Seeing her asshole, and knowing he'd got all up in that, both with his mouth and his dick. And her gorgeous, sexy face sent a rush of memories through him. There were so many amazing pictures, and he couldn't stop going through them. Over and over. He jacked off to them, and within an hour, he was looking at them again, his prick rock hard again. He was obsessed.

It was funny how far these shoots had gone. From relatively tasteful pictures of Maggie in a bikini, to her wearing indecent bikinis, to her going topless, to her going fully nude, exposing her pussy and ass in a pornographic manner. The progression was obvious, and all he could think about was what would happen in the next shoot. Theoretically, of course. With the rate these shoots were going, even he couldn't deny that the natural conclusion of these shoots would be her getting fucked, hard and rough, on camera, taking the dick in every hole possible. Her body had been showcased in almost every way it could. All that was left was to see it in action, being used for its intended purpose. That body was built for sex. Nasty sex. Seeing her taking dick was the last obstacle to cross, and his cock hardened at the thought of their next shoot.

Which, of course, was totally not gonna happen.

After spending a good long time, maybe a day or so, just looking through the pictures, editing them, cleaning them up, and making Maggie look her absolute best, he had to send these pictures over to her. That was the agreement. That meant reaching out and contacting her, responding to one of her many texts to him, letting her know the photos were ready. And since there were so many pictures, it really made sense to hand off these photos in person. Right? And since she knew where he lived, and she said she just happened to be in the area, it was okay to accept her offer to just stop by and pick them up. That made sense, right? In what felt like an instant, her crappy car was in his driveway, him having called the security booth to let her through first. And when he opened the door, she was standing there, looking as sexy as ever, in a tight green top and dark jeans, a brilliant smile adorning her gorgeous face. Stepping aside, he let her into his home, her high-heels clacking as she did so.

Last time she was here, she had to break in. This time, she was welcomed in like a queen. This didn't make any sense. There was no logical reason he would be letting her in his home knowing what she was capable of. There was no good reason to even interact with her face-to-face again. But here he was, inviting her inside his home. Why would Andrew be doing this? Well, the truth was, this wasn't Andrew doing this.

It was the beast.

Seeing those pictures made the beast begin to stir.

He'd done his best to keep that monster in check, distracting himself with his wife, not interacting with Maggie, not doing anything that would allow the beast to awaken again. But as soon as he was left to his own devices, with nothing to distract himself from the beast's hunger, he had nothing left to do but realize how starving he truly was.

Andrew did his best to slake this hunger, jacking off to thoughts of Maggie, but this only made it worse. It only made the beast hungrier.

It was this Andrew that thought it'd be a good idea to look at those filthy pictures of Maggie. Pictures which made his hunger for her stronger. A hunger that clouded his judgment. A hunger that made obvious bad ideas sound really, REALLY good. A hunger that would cause him to put his own marriage in very clear danger. A hunger that made him keep chatting with her, even after handing over the USB stick containing all her pictures. A hunger that that made him cook Maggie dinner, out of politeness and all. A hunger that, when Maggie asked if he'd give her opinion on a few outfits she just happened to bring along, made him say yes. A hunger that led him to sitting on his own couch as she belly danced in a very slutty outfit the moment his wife called.

It was a hunger that could never truly be satisfied.

"Fuck those tits! Fuck those tits!" Maggie called out to him. Now on his feet, Andrew was savagely fucking Maggie's massive breasts. His hands were gripping those huge boobs roughly as he pumped his cock between those jugs roughly, his dick sliding through the soft, silky fuck-sleeve that was her succulent cleavage.

"God damn, these tits feel fucking amazing!" Andrew growled, driving up into her, each pump causing her fleshy tits to ripple. His fingers were dug into her soft tits as he fucked her boobs crudely, relishing in the softness.

"Treat me, rough, baby!" she moaned. "Fuck em hard... make them yours!"

"UGHHH! Yes! I love your tits!" he groaned.

"Your wife doesn't have boobs like these! Fuck! She doesn't have tits at all! YES!" she groaned, making his nuts boil.

"Ughh! God! No! She has nothing! Fuck! Nothing compared to these!" Andrew grunted.

"Yes! I bet she doesn't make your cock twitch at all! But me? I make your cock throb at the mere thought of me!" she purred.

"Mmmmmgggghhhh..." he grunted from deep in his throat, fucking her boobs even harder.

"You're gonna cum on my tits, aren't you?" she asked, shifting her weight, driving her boobs downward as he fucked up into them, the soft udders bouncing against his torso.

"Yes!" he groaned, not sounding like himself anymore.

"One stray, little cheat is one thing..." she began, smiling wickedly. "But if you're a married man, and you cum on another woman's giant tits and make them your property forever and ever... babe, that would make you one truly nasty fuck! Haha! Yes!" she moaned out, smiling wickedly. She was relishing making this married man become a worse and worse person, guiding him every step of the way. A man willingly injecting poison and corruption into his own heart and soul, making himself a worse person, just to come down to her level and be with her... for Maggie, nothing could be more romantic.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum on your tits!" he growled out, a jolt traveling up his cock. Sliding his cock from between her fleshy tits, she cupped her rack, presenting them to him. Crouched over slightly, body tensed, he stroked his dick savagely, his cock tingling with pleasure. He jerked again and again and again until finally... "Ahhhhhhhh!" The first jet of thick cum rocketed from his throbbing prick, landing on her round, smooth tits.

"Ohhh, that's it, baby... cover my tits..." she cooed lovingly as his cock spewed white-hot semen onto her huge boobs, her accented voice coaxing the cum from his balls. Shot after shot of jizz landed on her rack as he kept firing off cum from his throbbing prick, and she happily received it. "I want every drop, baby. Drain those nuts on my big tits! It's what you deserve, lover!"

Eyes nearly shut with pleasure, he watched as his cock fired off a massive load, geysers of sticky cum landing on her jugs in artful streams. As he kept cumming, the cream already on her boobs began to leak down her massive slopes, coating her nipples and her slim fingers, which were cupping her jugs and giving him a nice, juicy target to receive his seed.

"Yes, honey, yes..." she purred as the married man kept firing thick semen onto her big tits. "These tits are your property, now. Yes. You're married to the doc, and she gave me these big boobs, but my tits are all yours. Fuck! Baby... cum all over them! Yes!"

He kept cumming, almost crying it felt so good. His nuts kept flexing, shooting off more semen out of his bloated cockhead and onto her huge breasts. This kept going until finally, with one last heave of pleasure, his orgasm reached its conclusion. He ensured the last few drops of cum landed on her jutting breasts. Finally, with a sigh, he fell back onto the couch, his pants below his knees, his shirt glued to his sweaty torso, his cock still hanging out.

"Jesus baby!" Maggie said with a smile. "You must really love my boobs! Holy shit!" She admired her exposed rack, which was fucking coated with Andrew's semen. Streams of jizz adorned her boobs, dripping along her slopes. Some descending into her cleavage, some onto the outer curves, even a drop dangling from her nipple. A few stray bands of sperm were falling to the floor, but she didn't care. "I better clean myself up."

Maggie stood up, her big, cum-covered tits jiggling as she did so. Walking around the couch, she leaned down and planted a loving kiss on top of his head.

"I'm gonna take a shower, babe. Don't worry... I know the way," she said with a knowing smirk, looking back at him as she walked away, the dangly gold chains of her skirt jingling with each step, her nearly bare butt shaking as she went up the stairs.

Andrew recovered enough to gain his bearings. Thoughts of what he had done entered his mind, and the fact that he had talked to his wife while having Maggie dancing for him filled him with a certain guilt. But not as much as you would think. The beast inside him was still at the forefront, lessening any regret he might be feeling. The part of Andrew which gained satisfaction from the love his life, from his upstanding morals, to loyalty and respect... that hunger was lessening. That hunger didn't matter, and therefore, it was not gaining much traction in his mind. The hunger at the forefront was the one he felt for Maggie's body, and he was still starving. Glancing down, his cock was still hard. How... how could he still be hard? How could she bring this out of him?

Hearing the shower turn on, and fantasizing about the sight of her naked body in the shower, shining with moisture, coated with slippery water, his mouth began to salivate. Standing up, and pulling off the remainder of his clothing, he marched naked up the stairs, his hard cock leading the way. Moments later, a loving, feminine giggle erupted from the bathroom as he pulled the door open, and soon after, both of them proceeded to get VERY dirty.

What followed over the next few days was, to put it bluntly, lots and lots of nasty fucking. Sweaty, brutal, intense fucking. With no time limits and no restrictions, they could really go at it. Hours and hours of hot, filthy sex, only stopping to hydrate, refuel and recharge. With no excuse to stop, and with no reason to put an end to things for days on end, the beast inside Andrew had no reason to retreat. It was able to stretch, get used to being in control for long periods on end, and preview the life it could have if left fully in control.

123456...8