Glory Hole Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dude, that means we got to walk all the way back to my crib and then to yours, all over again," Jerry said complaining and beginning to ask himself if this was such a good idea or not.

"Quit your bitching, you need a tampon or something?" Chucky teased.

"boy, you're full of it today aren't you?" Jerry said flipping him the bird.

"Anyway, we'll just go to my house and I'll borrow the truck. I got a couple of bucks for gas."

"Okay, then what?" Jerry said, pulling his shirt off and tossing it on the back of the couch. Chucky was probably the only other person other than family that Jerry was comfortable enough around to be shirtless. Being the fat kid in school also earned him the nickname, "Tubba-bubba." Chucky was the only one that could call him that now, and everyone knew it. Especially after he broke Kyle Tease's nose in the locker room for it.

"And Then," Jerry asked, as Chucky stood up, kicking off his shoes and tossing his shirt with the other on the back of the futon.

Chucky unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to the ground in a bunched up pile at his feet. "And then we go to your house, tell them you're staying with me and grab some clean clothes." He sighed, flopping back down in his camouflaged boxer-briefs and black ankle socks. "God, it's hotter than your mom's furry box out here."

"Yeah no shit, but it smells better than your mom's ass." Jerry teased back. It was always like this, vulgar comments back and fourth, when in truth the boys claimed they had two mothers. They loved and respected each others mother almost as much as the ones that birthed them and they knew that there respected mothers also thought of the boys as surrogate sons as well.

"Touche, anyway, after we get you and your shit we head to my house and we probably need to be there by six because my dad's got bowling tonight.

"dude, he's going to be smashed when he comes home," Jerry complained, deciding it was hot enough to strip fully too as he stood shimmying out of his Husky Levis, kicking them to the side with the others and flopped back down wearing only his loose ,black boxers.

"Uh, yeah, that's what I'm counting on. That way when we wake him up and tell him we missed the bus in the morning he won't give us any shit about borrowing the truck. He'll be too hungover to give a damn,"

"Then he won't even pay attention, he'll just give us the keys and go back to sleep," Jerry grinned, nodding as everything began to work out in his mind.

"Exactly, and then we're off to see Rosie. Can you imagine, a real life glory hole?" Chucky said smiling ear to ear, crossing his hands behind his head and propping his feet up on the old coffee table his mom threw out a few months back. "I know I can."

Jerry looked at him shaking his head, typical he thought, noticing Chucky getting yet another hard on. "Yeah, I can tell," He said leaning back adjusting his own underwear. He had read somewhere that wearing boxers promotes penis growth so he gave it a try, but he found it non-conclusive. The problem was he already had gotten used to wearing boxers now and nothing else felt right.

Sitting back, Jerry began to let his mind wonder as well. Chucky was probably full of shit or just the victim of a prank aimed at his dad's friend and he just got sucked up in the fib, but what if it was true? What if they walk in there tomorrow morning to find exactly what they had been waiting for. A glory hole; a big round hole in the wall with a random woman's soft mouth and juicy cunt waiting on the other side. It wasn't just almost too good to be true, it was definitely too good to be true.

The boys first discovered the mystery that is the glory hole in some stories they read in their dirty magazines. The big stack of which were arranged in that same wood crate that Jerry had come across on that first fateful day. They'd reread and looked through each and every issue over and over again until the covers had come unstapled and most the pages; curled and crinkled, turning yellow with age.

Over time, the boys had argued again and again over what type of woman they considered to be the sexiest, but there was one thing they could always agree on. Nothing got them harder and more turned on than some slut sucking any, and fucking every hard dick that got shoved through a glory hole. The idea of who that mysterious woman is and what she looks like drove Jerry mad. Was she a mother, having children that she took care of everyday and was depended on by a family that had no idea of her slutty and carnal secret life. Or perhaps a daughter that was raised to respect herself and her body by good wholesome Christian parents that would probably fall over dead if they were aware of her immoral behavior. Possibly a teacher, like there own Ms. Holloway; who the boys use as fuel for there fantasies often. What would the town think about there prim and proper brain child If they learned she spent her down time bobbing on stranger's balls. Sucking and slurping on a big sack and then running her tongue up the base of a long, hard rod. Who was the mysterious woman in her everyday life? The mystery was the best part, just a random slut with a healthy apatite for cock. Neither Jerry nor Chucky could honestly tell you why. But from the first time they read about the magical land of glory holes they pledged to find one and experience the perverse and lurid act for themselves.

It didn't take long before their explicit minds painted a picture of lust that caused them to swell with need. Both Jerry and Chucky began rubbing their erections through their underwear, their muscular chests rising and falling rhythmically, their skin glistening, painted in a light sheen of sweat. Their strong tender hands, fondling there now apparently stiff rods as there groping become more vigorous.

Chucky pulled his tight underwear down past his hips, his cock flapping free and slapping against his abdomen. It was young, supple, long and hard. He reached down under the corner of the seat, grabbing the extra large bottle of lotion he kept there as Jerry slid his boxers down around his knees. After squirting a good amount into his palm with the pump top Chucky handed the bottle to Jerry. "here you go bro, you know what they say."

"Yep, a healthy cock is a well-lubed cock." Jerry chuckled, squirting a glob down his prick.

The two boys sat in the sweltering furnace that was the shed, gently sliding their fists up and down hard ridges of flesh, slowly moving their hips involuntarily as they thought of what might happen; the sordid affair that they had been hoping for. The kind of things that they had only read about but had fantasized over for so long.

"Care to pull favors?" Chucky asked with a wry grin.

"Sure," Jerry said enthusiastically, scooting closer to Chucky.

When Chucky introduced the idea of "pulling favors," it threw Jerry for a loop. He didn't know what to say, sure they got off in front of each other lots of times. Having someone there stroking along with him made it more exciting, even if it was another guy. But actually touching another dude's dick, well that was crossing the line, Wasn't it? Jerry wasn't sure about much in his life, but one thing he knew for sure was that he was not gay. He didn't have any problem with anyone who was gay, it just didn't fit his life style. And that's the same thing he told Chucky the first time he mentioned "pulling favors."

"No shit, I know your not gay, what the hell does gay have to do with anything," Chucky asked with a genuine look of confusion.

But to Jerry, it seemed like a perfectly intelligent thing to say. "Yeah, but isn't that gay? I mean, I could be wrong here Chucky. But I'm pretty sure that jerking off another dude kind of constitutes as gay."

"Well, I guess that depends on how you look at it. Here's a better question, would you prefer to jack a cock or finger a pussy?"

"Finger pussy," Jerry said flat and outright.

"Okay, and what do you think of when you jerk it, cock or pussy?"

"Pussy," He said again.

"Well, guess what, me too. But that doesn't mean getting stroked by another guy's hand doesn't feel good, and stroking a cock is pretty much the same no matter who's doing it. Sure I prefer a chick to do it, but we don't have a chick do we?" he asked, as he reached over, grabbing Jerry's stiff rod.

"Oh," Jerry moaned, and soon they were stroking each others hard, rigid cocks and have many, many times since.

"hey, did you hear me?" Chucky asked, flicking the head of his best friends stiff, thick rod.

"Ouch, fucker." Jerry bellowed, the sharp pain snapping him back from his daydream. Soothingly he rubbed his swollen, tender glands. "What the fuck was that for you asshole?"

"Oh, did Chucky hurt you?" He teased, speaking to Jerry like he's a baby. "It's going to be alright, Chucky will make it feel better for you."

He said reaching over and taking Jerry's stiff, thick cock in hand and gently, beginning to rub it, massaging the lotion into the supple flesh. Jerry's hand fell away, letting Chucky take control.

"there, doesn't that feel better?" He whispered, grinning as he slowly ran the tips of his fingers up and down the length of his friend's erection, taking the time to twist them around the top, really teasing the head.

"yeah it does, Chucky always makes it better," Jerry grunted, running his hand up his friends thigh, making his way slowly until finding the log between his legs, desperate for attention. Chucky sighed as Jerry grasped his massive tool, glistening and slick with lotion. A drop of pre-cum slowly leaking from the tiny hole at the tip as He gently began rubbing the cock in slow pumps. Chucky reacted by gyrating his hips involuntarily and meeting Jerry's every revelation.

Chucky liked to keep his thick patch of hair that sprouted from his member trimmed up, not bald but decently trimmed. Jerry on the other hand; preferred to let his Downy soft bush grow out a bit. He liked to run his fingers through the fur of his manhood while laying alone in bed at night. He didn't let it go to far and kept the area around it shaved, but he did like a healthy growth.

"Oh yes, that feels so good Jerry,". Chucky whispered, his eyes closed tight, as one fantasy or another danced in his head.

Jerry was caught up in his own head as well, scenes of a Crush he had at school. A very pretty blonde that he imagined was on her knees in front of him. Her bright blue, lashy eyes looking up at him before stuffing her cheeks with his rigid knob, her fist gliding up and down as her lips descended around his slippery length. "Does that feel good baby?" He imagined her saying as she tenderly slapped his hard cock against the soft flesh of her cheek just before plunging her sweet mouth over him once more. The girth of him so massive, stretching the corners of her lips as she attempted to fit as much of him down her throat as she could.

"oh god yes," he cried, bucking against Chucky's gentle grasp. Jerry's hips thrust up off the sofa as spurt after spurt of his milky cream erupted and spewed from the tip of his cock, blanketing Chucky's fist. Chucky continued massaging the drooling load into Jerry's cock as his own load spurt and flowed all over his best friend's hand in turn.

The two of them slouched back dreamily, catching their breath. Their sweaty bodies glistening, their softening cocks slick with lotion and semen.

"You as worked up about tomorrow as I am?" Chucky asked laughing.

"Yeah, that was a little quick wasn't it?" He chuckled, agreeing with his friend.

"dude, I can't wait, It's going to be so amazing," Chucky said standing and pulling his jeans back on.

"I wonder who the chick is inside there, I wonder what she'll look like?" Jerry said thinking out loud as he got up and shoved his jeans up over his gut.

Chucky was thinking similar thoughts while buckling his belt up. The buckle was one of those big Texas bull rider types with gold and silver accents and was supposed to be worth a pretty penny. The value was far more to Chucky than any dollar amount you could put on it though. It was the only thing left of his dad's rodeo days, long before Chucky was spat out and slapped on the ass. And long before his pops swam down into the bottom of a bottle.

Jerry had heard the story of thousand times and would listen to it two thousand more because it meant that much to the only person in the world that he called brother. But what Jerry knew that everyone else didn't was the fact that the main reason Chucky had the belt buckle was so his dad wouldn't trade it for a fifth of Williams when he got hard up.

The two of them finished dressing and clamored out of the shed with books in hand, on their way down the worn forest trail to Chucky's house.

2

After listening to Chucky's dad bitch for forty five minutes about the boys not having jobs or their own vehicles, they finally talked him into handing the keys over and rushed out. The boys got about a block down the road before cranking up the old fuzzy radio, blaring Skynyrd and kicking up gravel, leaving a cloud of dust in there wake.

They finally pulled into Jerry's driveway around six o'clock, as the Hot Summer Sun was beginning to descend in the West. The family's maroon van and his cousins old, beat up, red hatchback were the only other vehicle parked in the gravel driveway. Jerry didn't like being home as much as anywhere else. Sure his home was nice, for a big old country house. But even for a four bedroom, two bathroom, two story, home, it was filled over capacity. His parents had a hard time turning people away and people were quick to take advantage of them. Jerry had learned that you can't help everyone, especially when they won't help themselves and you always take care of you and yours first. A lesson his parents never seemed to grasp onto. His grandma and grandpa was one thing, after all it was technically their house. But his free loading, leach of a cousin, and her piece of shit lazy ass boyfriend with their two screaming, bratty kids wasn't their responsibility. No, that was his doped up Aunt's responsibility. Another mouth to feed and head to roof whenever she was broke and out on her ass.

Jerry walked into the front door, Chucky following close behind. "Jesus Terry, I don't want to see those saggy things all the time." Jerry said to his cousin, who was laid back on the sofa breastfeeding her two-year-old.

"Shit Jerry, these flabby things are the closest to real titties you two will ever get to look at." she retorted, before laughing hysterically at the two of them. But the baby didn't take to well to the jiggling and bit down on her nipple, trying to keep his dinner from pulling away. "Ouch, you little shit, teething again?"

Terry was always sitting around like this, the top of her spaghetti strapped shirt pulled down with both her huge, milk filled jugs just hanging out for all to see. The bottom seam of the tank top rolled up over her stomach. She had gained a lot of weight from her pregnancies and child bearing hadn't really done her any favors. Jerry used to think that she was a knock out, used to have a giddy school boy crush on her. Of course he never dreamed of actually doing anything about it. At the time, he figured it was her that would never have anything to with him but now. Well, now he looked at her and the disrespect that she carried herself with, the way she allowed men to treat her and use her and he couldn't even recognize that cute, young and exuberant girl that he once swooned over every time there was a family Bar B Q or event.

Any more, Jerry was disgusted by his free loading cousin and hated her boyfriend/baby daddy even more, "whatever, trust me Terry, I'd prefer to look at gram grams titties over those any day. I mean gram gram's have got to be perkier anyway."

"Yeah, I bet you do too, you sick peeping fuck." she laughed, cackling like an annoying hen that just won't shut the fuck up.

"Come on now Jerry." Chucky interrupted, Peeking from behind his best friend. "you know the truth."

"Oh, you brought your boyfriend. And what truth is that little man?" Terry asked, switching her toddler from one red, swollen nipple to the next. Jerry winced at how painful it looked. He didn't know for the life of him why she would continue to let them suckle her like she does. Just leaving her titties out for anyone to come along and see, it was a bit embarrassing to Jerry. But what the fuck do I care, what a waste, he thought.

"The truth that you wish my brother here would slip his big dong between those ugly milk sacks of yours, but we both agree that we would prefer to fuck a goat instead of stooping that low." Chucky laughed, shoving Jerry and ushering him forward.

"Yeah well, only you would think of fucking goats, sicko." Terry grumbled, her bottom lip full and curled over as her big blue eyes narrowed into angry slits.

Chucky laughed loudly so that Terry could hear him as they turned the corner, the two of them walking into the little spare utility closet that he turned into a makeshift bedroom, not that it afforded him any privacy but it was better than the alternative; nothing. Jerry rustled through the small chest of drawers for a change of clothes and his bathroom kit full of toiletries, like a razor, shaving cream and a bottle of cheap Cologne.

"hey stranger," Jerry's mom said, Peeking her head in the doorway, which wasn't difficult with only a sheet hanging where a door should be. She was a slim, pleasant woman and was still what most men would consider attractive in her older age. A bit of a busy body, but in a house this full some body had to keep up with the wash and the cooking and cleaning. It was apparent that Jerry's cousin sure wasn't going to do anything other than sit around with her tits hanging out and making baby's all the time. That's about all she was good at.

"Hey mama," both boys answered simultaneously and then chuckled.

Jerry's mom giggled. "I love how you two do that, where are you going?"

"Um, I think I'm going to go crash at Chucky's for the night if that's okay with you?" He said zipping up his backpack and looking up at his mother.

"Yeah, I guess that's okay, I miss you though kid. We're going to need a day away or something, just the two of us." It sounds nice, it always does and she always means it too, but she's been saying it forever.

Jerry just nods and smiles because he knows that they'll probably never get the chance, not while there's so many other people to take care of. "I think that's a great idea mom."

"Aw, come on now, y'all are making me miss my mom and she just called me a lazy little shit-head earlier." Chucky laughed wiping away crocodile tears from his eyes.

"That's because you are a little shit-head Chucky." Jerry's mom said before laughing at him and pinching his cheek. "anyway, does anybody know what's wrong with Terry? She seemed really upset when I was talking to her just now."

"just the sharp prick of the truth." Chucky said, snooping through a row of books stacked across the top of a makeshift shelf.

"Look boys, take it easier on her okay. Don walked out on her yesterday."

"Ha, again?" Chucky said snidely as he took a copy of a boy scout's wilderness guide from the shelf and began flipping through it's pages and mumbling "Wow, I haven't seen one of these in years."

"Yeah right mom, he'll be back, he always comes back. That's the problem, he's like a leach, a parasite that feeds off of anything that he can and not giving a shit who he hurts in the process. Hell, just look at what he's done to your niece, Terry used to be one of the prettiest girls in town and even Chucky will attest to that. Not now though, shes just a flabby free loader, he's ruined her and I think that was the idea all along. Ruin her so no one else would want her and believe me, no one does. So he'll keep her on the side for whenever he needs something to poke and can't find anything else. Like I said, he'll be back" Jerry's words were cold but drenched in truth, and his mother knew it.