Goes Without Saying Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I asked him if he'd seen you at all at weekends. I thought since you frequent the same places he might have seen you. He actually said you had been out with him on a couple of occasions.

"It seems he decided off his own bat to ask around - he mentioned that if you went clubbing it would be with Sally, that's all. I didn't ask him to do anything. You can ask him if you want, I really don't mind."

She looked surprised then worried, then sort of furtive. He wondered why, but she was talking.

"David, really, I've never thought of leaving, you know. Were you worried I might?"

"Not so much worried as realistic. Look. You're nearly thirty, and you're a natural with kids and you love them. Your biological clock is ticking and it stands to reason you'll want kids of your own. So it's been at the back of my mind what I'd do if you found someone and left. All I said to Alex was that Siân had taken any worry away."

She was silent at that, and very thoughtful. Then she said, "Yes, I see that."

David then wanted to ask her if she actually were seeing someone, but she got up and left the study, leaving him confused as to what had really happened and what she had revealed by what she said.

to be continued