Halloween Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Help? I don't need any help. I'm doing fine. In a couple of hours, I'm going to have a dozen iPads and all my mom's jewelry. I mean yeah, after tonight I'll probably never see my sister ever again, also my aunt and definitely my mom. Which does look bad but that's the cost of my lifestyle. And they abandoned me. They didn't respond to my emails demanding they spring me out. So in a way, I'm just taking back what is mine.

"I miss him." My sister said, drawing my attention to her eyes, they're tearing up.

"I'm sorry."

I changed the subject instantly and we started chatting about the usual shit, school, Halloween and my pretend college education. Alice looked little more spacey than normal and I noticed her slur the occasional word. I guess Blaine preached the virtues of underage drinking. She would also run her tongue across her pink lips which was weirding me out. I tried to keep my eyes focus on anything but my sister but she wasn't helping me.

We talked about scary movies, going trick-or-treating, what inspired our costumes, Alice told me that Blaine wanted her to dress sexy and hoping for sluttier Supergirl. For whatever reason, my sister cupped her tits, telling me that the other Supergirl costume was just a blue bra and red panties. She then bent down, I don't know why but it gave me a great view of her ass. It was terrifying how much she was showing off her body. She was slowly becoming less of a sister and more like a girl I need to fuck.

Shit.

I need to start thinking of something unsexy.

"Are we going through the park?" She asked, slowing down and looking around.

"Uh, yeah. Your friend's house is on Myrtle Street, right? It's a shortcut." I explained but quickly realizing that I sounded like a suspect from Law & Order SVU. The park didn't have the best illumination. Actually, I don't think it had any street lights, so I understood her fear. Also, Alice doesn't do that well in the dark. "We can take the long way?"

"No, it's fine." Alice grabbed my hand and pulled herself closer to me, slowly destroying my resolve. "I trust you."

Why? I immediately thought.

We went through the dark and empty park. I know this park and I never found it scary, but tonight with the full moon and chilly atmosphere, it felt like every clichéd horror movie. Alice was grinding her body against mine, a mix of fear and cold ran through her. I do remember her sneaking into my parent's room when she was younger and afraid of the dark.

"So are you meeting someone tonight, a girl?" She asked.

Subtle. "Wasn't in my plans," I glanced at her, she looked a little relieved. Fuck it, if she wants me, I really should tell her the truth.

"Cool. I'm just asking because Lindsay's party sounds like it's going to be crazy." My sister stopped still and started to grin. "And to be completely selfish, I'd love to show off a college guy in front of Lindsay and the others."

"So what about that Blaine kid?" I asked. I had no intention of finding out what she meant by showing me off. "How did you guys meet?"

"It's a kind of a clichéd story." My sister nervously grinned. "He's the guy, you know? I went through a transformation and he started noticing me and he asked me out."

"Oh," I replied. I gave her another look, the form-fitting costume would easily make a self-involved douche like Blaine target her. "So what turned the big man on campus to Harvey Weinstein?"

"I...I err don't know," She stopped still, her eyes focusing on the ground. "We've been dating since the Homecoming dance. It was kind of sweet, he was with Becky Allen but he told me that he suddenly noticed me under the spotlight." She said with a big grin.

Groan sound.

"It's not like that," my sister immediately said, I guess she caught my disapproving look. "We haven't had sex yet." She gave me a strong forceful look, like fuck you for thinking that I'm some kind of slut who lets boys inside her after the first date. But her face then changed, "was that his problem? We've done things but we didn't go all the way. I wanted to wait. Was that it? Should I've said yes? Was it my fault?"

"OH FUCK NO!" I yelled, scaring the birds out of the trees. I grabbed my sister and stared into her deep blue eyes. Again, I was shocked to see how Alice had become so hot, god it's so wrong. "It's not your fault, it's fucking 2017, not the 50s. It's your choice to fuck. Consent means something. And who gives a fuck about Blaine? He's lucky I was being so generous, I would have fucking killed him." Shit if I got time, I'll still might.

"Thanks." Alice smiled back at me. "You know I didn't even want to dress up as Supergirl, Blaine wanted me to." She said, tugging the blue spandex. "I wanted to go as Eleven, you know from Stranger Things?"

"Would you have... were you going to shave your hair?"

"I thought about it," Alice nodded, sincerely.

It was my turn to stop. I'm completely certain that Alice would have shaved her head and find a blonde wig. No matter how much my sister had changed physically, she's still the same weird nerd. I smirked at her and continued walking.

We were getting to the end of the park, I heard a couple of cars drive pass. I should think about saying my goodbyes. Shit, this is probably the last time I'd see her, maybe ever. If I can forgive them for Shore Heart and they can forgive me for all the stealing, then maybe I could see Alice again.

"So this is the party...?" I asked. My sister just asked a random stranger to take her through a park just to go to a party, it sounds like the start of a true crime podcast. This better be an insane party.

"It's Lindsay Elliot's house, you know Lindsay?"

Fuck no. "No...?"

"Really?" Alice got animated again, staring at me in disbelief.

"She runs my high school. She's so cool..." My sister rambled on how great Lindsay is, how she's such a trendsetter and how many followers she has; my eyes just glazed over. This is such a shitty high school movie moment. I know I had been ogling my sister for the last twenty or something minutes but that doesn't mean anything now. Before the weight loss, Alice had always been this dorky and weird but she still was smart enough to not get involved with a sniveling little fuck like Blaine or this Lindsay, who sounds like a right judgmental bitch.

It can't be my fault, right? So, I've been in and out of her life for last three years. And yeah, since our dad died I'm basically the only male figure in her life, Gary doesn't count. But it's not like I've offered her the shit I've been shooting into my veins. I admit I have never been the best big brother, not really helped her in any way even though she always been cool with me. But this shit with Blaine and Lindsay, it's just a cold diarrhea riddled hellscape that is being a teenager in 2017. Nothing I could have helped her with, actually I'll probably make it worse.

"...and she always calls you out at on what you're wearing. How gross it looks and how I should dress better. She's so helpful." She smiled at me, which looked forced. I don't know how long Alice had been describing every one of Lindsay's traits, but she seemed finished so thank god.

"She sounds like a bitch," I muttered under my breath. I glanced at Alice, she caught me.

"No-no-no, she's not like that." Alice shook her head. "I know she's never been the friendliest girl. Yeah she spread those rumors about Kelly Stevens hooking up with that parolee, she does exclude me from things and there was that lie about mono. But she can be a great friend, she's so fashionable and uh there are other things."

"Why do you want to go to her party?"

"It's just... I thought if I show up with Blaine or you, it would... you know?"

"Yeah... I guess." I tried to hide my eye roll but I don't think I was that successful. My sister is a cliché and I hate everything about it.

"I just want to belong," Alice whispered. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Look, I don't know you," I said, "so you can take this however you like. You're a hot looking girl but also you're obviously intelligent. You got so much going for you. You don't have to try to fit yourself in whatever Blaine or Lindsay's idea of you is. Just fuck them, live your life, go to college or something and do whatever you fucking want. You seem awesome, so why should you care about a future date rapist like Blaine and utter bitch like Lindsay. You can rise above that shit, come back here and show them how badass you are."

"Thanks," She sniffed, she leaned in and kiss me on the lips. It was brief but I started to feel something in my crotch again, not good.

We came to the end of the park. I could see a house on the corner, covered in Halloween decorations, playing a lot of Taylor Swift and around dozen teenagers hanging outside. Twenty bucks this is Lindsey's house. I turned back to Alice, she didn't have much of an expression. She stared vacantly at the house, not wanting to move.

"Here we are," I said. I needed to get to Downtown soon, I figured I would take her inside and disappear when I have the chance.

"Thanks."

"You still want to go in?" I asked, the indecision on her face was obvious. "Or...?"

Maybe I could take her somewhere else, I know a couple of bars that don't ID. We could talk about any kind of shit. I could try to give her some advice, something I never really did before. I would have to be all-in as this Zach guy. It would be devastating for Alice if the painted idiot she been opening up to all night, was her older brother. But maybe I could show her a good time being Zach, a good non-sexual time.

"Yeah," she said. She looked at me, thinking something over in her mind. She then threw her face forward and our lips met for the third time tonight. Game of Thrones siblings kiss less than we do. I thought it would be a chaste kiss, but Alice snaked her tongue into my mouth and probed around. She had her arms around my neck and her pushing her tits against my chest.

We continued to kiss, noisily and with a lot of slurping. But I had to stop it. Alice pouted and again looked like she was about to cry. We were on the only pathway through the park near the gate, anyone could see us if they having a midnight stroll, walking pass or they were also planning to fuck in the bushes. I grabbed my sister and pulled her back, deeper into the park. We instantly hit a concrete wall. It was dark and secluded enough to carry out this incestuous masked Halloween fucking.

Overwhelmed with a need to fuck, I pressed against the wall and attacked her mouth. Alice hummed and writhed in my arms, she was loving it. I was crazy with lust but a thought exploded in the back of my head, I want to fuck but does she? I broke the kiss and lowered my hands down to her waist. "You want to, right... You want to fu-?"

"Yes please!" She replied, pushing me away and grinned. She hitched up her skirt, showing me a black thong. Still smiling but looking a little nervous, she pulled down her panties. "Does that answer your question?" she smiled, "Does it?" Alice added, looking quizzically.

Not knowing if she wanted a real answer, I grabbed her again and lifted her up against the wall, so she was just hovering above my crotch. Our tongues met again. I slid a hand up her raised leg, drawing moans from my sister as my fingertips traced inch after inch of her smooth skin. I fondled her ass, it was taut and very round. I hoisted her other leg and got her to wrap them around my waist, then I went back to freely groping my sister's ass. Alice had her hands on my shoulders and grinding her crotch against my growing erection.

A terrifying thought hit me, I wasn't supposed to be here, this was supposed to be a crash and grab job. But now I have my little sister's legs wrapped around me, so do I need a condom? Now as a hardcore heroin user, I would be expected to have some kind of disease wriggling around inside me. But I was checked at Shore Heart and I'm relatively clean. My main fear was knocking my little sister up.

"You got... a... condom?" I asked in between frantic sloppy kisses.

"I'm... on... the pill," she replied, copying me by sucking on my tongue between words. Fuck me, she really was down to clown. Better me than that asshole Blaine. Thank fuck for Mom helping her to get birth control. No two-headed inbred babies for us.

I pushed her further back against the wall then reached for my painfully hard erection. I felt Alice's hands helping me out, unbuckling my pants. I wished I had more time, I wished I could feel my sister's lips around my cock or I could suck on her tits. Fuck, I'll even eat it her out. Maybe some other Halloween costume masquerade.

I dropped my pants and reached for Alice's hand in the near darkness. I ran her fingers up and down my shaft, she moaned and whimpered as she felt each bump and vein. Her head bowed down, I guess she was trying to figure out the size. She looked up, I could see her blue eyes in the moonlight staring straight at me, "Please fuck me," she pleaded.

No one has ever said that to me, I've done okay but I've never had a girl beg me to fuck her. I can assume that my sister was not a virgin but also not that experienced. She wants me to fuck her, I'm going to do the best I can. I lifted her back up on top of me, she had her arms were on my shoulders and her legs around my waist; my throbbing dick flopped on top of her pussy. I shuddered as I felt all this naked flesh on flesh action.

Alice pushed back against the wall, somehow repositioning her lower half up and in line with my blunt tool. "Oh yes," she whispered. With that said my little sister slowly fucked me. This is real incest now.

We both moaned and groaned. I was briefly lost for words, being inside my sister was like nothing I had experienced before and I've tried a shitload of drugs. She felt so tight, so moist and so warm, I just want to stay in this pose for the rest of the night. Maybe I should replace heroin with incest fucking because this feels unbelievable.

"Oh god..." my sister moaned. Her slender frame quickly wrapped around me, she radiated an intense heat as her pussy squeezed my dick. "Shit, you so fucking big," she whispered, "I've only had one..." She stopped speaking. Alice then rested her head on my shoulder, her breathing was very slow and brief. "You're so much bigger than Alan," she wheezed.

I held her tight and groaned. I so badly wanted to pound my sister's tight cunt like a nuclear-powered jackhammer, release this pressure cooker mix of incestuous cravings and a desperate need to fuck. But I believed her when she said I was bigger than any other guy she's ever had, I'm guessing it's only that Alan guy. So I stayed still, watching her breathe heavily as she got used to my size. There was a mix of something adorable but also so fucking hot about the way she looked, her eyes narrowed and her lips trembled.

Alice shuddered and squirmed in my grasp, her chest now rubbing against mine. God, her tits felt so good, I could feel my sister's nipples scrape up and down my chest. I shifted her weight and freed a hand. My fingers shot up and cupped her perky tits. I could hear my sister groan as I fondled her, they felt so soft to touch. I circled her nipple with my fingertip, slowly reaching her rigid bud. I then gave it a hard pinch and was rewarded a long cry from my sister.

"Yesss..." Alice moaned as my dick throbbed under the grip of her tight pussy. I switched to her other breast, tweaking and pulling her nipple, she cried again. I released her tits and soon we were just staring at each other, both standing completely still. Our lips quickly met and we passionately tongued each other. Humming sounds emitted from both our mouths as we kissed. Without thinking, my hips then started to rock and I gently fucked my sister.

"More." She whispered. Her stiff body had relaxed and she was gently running her fingers up and down the side of my face. I can't explain it but her doing that was making my cock twitch. Maybe it was so intimate and tender, an intimacy caused by siblings.

I had moved my hands around her hips, she was already trembling. Holding her against the cold concrete wall, I pulled out of her in a long slow motion causing Alice to let out a drawn-out sigh, only stopping when I was just out of her warm pussy. I looked down at my dick, it should be shriveled up because of the cold. Instead, it looked so mighty, like a pummeling piece of man-meat. I pumped it back in, pass her velvety folds with more force, raising a lot of groans from Alice. "Oh god," she cried as she buried her head on my shoulder.

I then did it again, Alice moaned as I pulled out of her wet cunt until my cockhead was brushing her swollen labia, then I thrust my tool back in and she screamed. I did this over and over, gradually slam-fucking my sweet naïve sister, getting more forceful with each stroke. "Yes... yes... yes...," Alice repeated over and over, she was whimpering and groaning as she felt each shove of my dick. I was loving this, my sister's very vocal appreciations of my thrusting dick was giving me such a perverse thrill. I'm worried that normal sex will be too vanilla for me. Alice is making me into a colossal pervert.

"You like it?" I asked. I knew the answer, her body was stiff and she was letting out a number of guttural grunts.

"Oh... fuck yes..." my sister groaned, she was now fucking me back as I was now frantically pounding her pussy. Her legs were wrapped around me and she used them to throw her crotch forward and back on my dick, fucking me at each stroke. She also had her hands gripping the top of the wall, giving extra leverage and push, I was amazed by her technique. With my free arm, I pulled her close to me, her breathless moans echoed in my ears. Alice moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes, fuck yes!"

I looked at my sister, her face contorted in a weird mix of pleasure and a struggle to breathe. What would she do if she knew it was me? She would probably punch me in the throat or scream, but maybe if she was going rigid, ready to explode on my dick, Alice wouldn't care. She would be too far gone and would crave more of my dick.

Alice had her eyes on my free hand, watching it move down to her swaying tits. She gasped as I roughly grabbed her left breast, I think, or is it her right? I elicited several sighs from my sister as I kneaded and basically manhandled her breast. I wanted to rip her top off and fully appreciate her almost-certainly beautiful, perky tits. I pulled her hard nipple as we swung back and forth, I swear Alice was about to cum there and then.

"Oh goooood... SHIT!" she shuddered and then hissed, "Yes," over and over while looking bleary-eyed. She was close, close to what looked like an epic orgasm. I frantically thrust my cock in and out of her wet pussy, fucking her hard. I needed to hear my sister cum more than anything in the world right now. Alice grabbed my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin as she held on as best as she could while I rammed my dick.

Her cries were getting higher and louder as our fucking became more intense. I couldn't relent, I needed her to cum because there was no fucking way I could last another minute. She pulled my head down to hers and our tongues instantly met. "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! Yesssss!" Alice cried into my mouth and shook. I felt her legs tighten around me, her pussy clamped around my pounding dick and coated it with her juices as she howled. I placed a hand on her mouth and muffled her screams, I could still hear her yell "Fuck!" a lot.

Under my hand, I think I heard Alice say she wanted more. I increased my pace, prolonging her orgasm until she ended up as an exhausted, sweaty mess in my arms. With a big satisfied grin, my sister pulled me down and gave me an incredibly wet kiss, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed her limp frame and did a couple of heavy strokes, "Oh fuck!" I groaned as my balls shuddered and I unleashed a torrent of copious hot cum deep into Alice's wet cunt. "Shit! Shit! Shit!"