Halloween Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips met again as she came down from her orgasm. I slipped my fingers out of her hot cunt, both digits dripping in her cream. Mom roughly grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand up to her mouth. She shoved my fingers down her mouth and eagerly sucked them clean, her tongue twirling each digit. She looked so fucking sexy. I've always seen her as this gorgeous figure, but also someone who's very wholesome. Watching her being this craven was shocking to me, also it was making me rock-hard.

"Mmm," she hummed and released my fingers from her hot mouth, "I taste gooood... we should -"

She stopped talking and we then both turned to the door, hearing footsteps coming from the other side. The door creaked open and a MILFy-looking witch poked her head through. "Sara! Are you here?"

"Yeah Eve, me and... Gary," Mom replied back, hiding behind me.

"Gary?" Eve asked, she looked at me and then back at Mom. That chilling feeling was back, Eve will scream that I'm not Gary, Mom will freak out and I'll live out rest of my life on the streets. But Eve just smiled, "We'll find another room," she said and then quickly left us.

I stood still, thinking. There was something weird about that but I couldn't figure it out. Mom smirked and then kissed me again. She then tugged on my tie and literally ripped my jacket off me. "Let's see how excited you are." She then pushed me onto the bed and removed my boots. She kneeled in between my legs and undid my pants. Oh fuck, my mom is about to give me a blowjob. Her fingers instantly wrapped around my painfully erect cock and she slowly lowered her face down.

She opened her mouth and I leaned up, yelling "Wait!"

"Wait?" She repeated, her voice losing all sex appeal.

I've just fucked her sister, her dried pussy juices are on my dick. And yeah, I'm taking an advantage of the whole mistaken identity thing, but I do need to have some limits. I can't really have her suck her sisters cum off my cock. I know Aunt Tess did that with Alice, but to be fair I didn't know that I was fucking my aunt. If Mom ever found out about tonight, this would just be added to the list fucked-up moments. "Sara, I don't think I'd last a second in your hot mouth. You got me so worked up," I lied.

Mom grinned back at me, "Wanna get straight to the end zone? Good, it's been a while." She jumped up on the bed and crawled on top of me. A soft, gentle kiss turned into an intense make-out session with lots of moaning and our hands all over each other. I had a hand on one of her tits while she had her fingers around my throbbing cock. I played and pinched her nipple as she stroked my tool. I then rolled on top of her, slipping a hand back under her dress. But Mom closed her thighs and pushed me away.

"Baby, I don't need more foreplay. Just give me your dick."

I could hear my heart loudly beating out of dreaded anticipation, as I got into position at the foot of the bed. Mom then hiked up her costume, turning into more of a belt than a dress, flashing me her panties. I pulled down her panties and lowered myself on top of her. My cock, so hard and throbbing, painfully bounced side to side as I lined myself up with her. A shiver ran down my spine as my bulging cockhead rubbed against her pussy lips. Mom smiled back at me, spreading her leg wider and raising her hips up. I held onto the headboard and slowly thrust my cock into her wet opening. I felt an arm around my neck and soon I was sliding my tongue back into her mouth.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck," I thought as I gently thrust my tip inside her. I tried to savor every moment, from the way Mom's pussy felt around my cock, her tongue wrapped around mine, to the softness of her skin. I was doing this, I was really doing this, was all I could think. I had forgotten about scoring, where I'd be sleeping tonight or how I'm supposed to be Gary; actually, anyone outside of the room meant nothing to me, I'm fucking my mom! Holding onto her hips, I pulled my tool out then drove back in with more force. "Oh god," I juddered as I found myself completely buried deep inside my mother.

"Oh god, yes!" Mom cried back at me, her legs wrapped me and she pushed her ass up. "You feel so fucking goooood!" she cried, "Fuck me, now!"

Smirking back at her, I began to stroke my cock deeper into her pussy while she would throw her hips up, meeting each thrust. She snorted as I increased my pace. I then grunted, her cunt tightening around my tool after each pump. My eyes lowered down to her ripe tits, hypnotized by their jiggly as we fucked. She saw me staring at her perfect breasts and cupped them, pinching her nipples for our mutual enjoyment. Mom threw her head back hard, enough to fling her tiara off her head; she then cried a long, pleasure-filled whimper.

"Fuuuck...yes, baby!" Mom screamed. "I want it harder, please. You feel so good!"

Harder, huh? I held her tightly and frantically thrust my cock in and out, grinding it to feel every bump of her pussy muscles. Mom reached up and grabbed my shoulders, digging her nails into my skin, grunting the word 'fuck' over and over again. I then slowed down and got into the rhythm of long, forceful strokes. "Oh god, you're making me cum! You're fucking making me cuuuuummmm!" Her cunt clamped around my probing dick, bathing it in gooey pussy juice. I had my hand over her mouth again, muffling her screams out of fear of being caught. I could hear her muted cries, begging for more. So I went into overdrive, throwing my hips back and forth and pounded her cunt, prolonging her climax until she ended up as an exhausted and sweaty figure, writhing as she shuddered from her orgasm.

Seeing her big satisfied grin, I instantly slowed down and practiced my edging, bringing back from my own orgasm. I'm never going to be here again, in this room or position, so I needed this moment to last forever. As I let my cock just sit deep inside her wet cunt, Mom reached up and tugged on my shirt, pulling me down to her and gave me a long, deep kiss. "That was something," she broke our kiss and spoke in a whisper, "Now let me ride you."

Wow, mother of the year right there. I nodded back at her and slowly pulled out, doing my best not to cum. I rolled onto my back as Mom crouched in front of my throbbing pole with her a tongue poking out. I squirmed as I felt the tip of her tongue lick the underside of my shaft. "You like that honey," she asked, "I love how your cock twitches," she said and then gave me a long lick and kissed the head. "We have to do this more," she smiled and then took my rock hard cock deep into her mouth. She really likes tasting her own juices. Her lips brushed against my curly pubes for a moment before pulling her head back up, gently running her teeth against my shaft. "Fuck, we better be quick."

Mom then jumped up and quickly straddled me. Resting her hands on my shoulders, she lowered herself down on my tool. "Yes... yes... yes," she whispered as she spread her knees and became completely impaled on my cock. With no hesitation, Mom started to rock her hips, bouncing her cunt up and down on my blunt pole, slowly grinding on it before increasing her speed. My eyes were fixed on her jiggling, perky tits, they were aching to be groped. "Yeah baby, play with my tits," she whimpered as I pinched and pulled her puffy nipples.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mom hissed, shaking, She frantically slammed her hips, overcome with wanton lust as she rode my dick. I was get déjà vu with her and Aunt Tess. I had my hands around her waist and began fucking her back with long, deep thrusts. "Shit! Shit! Shit! You bastard... you gonna make me fucking cum again! FUCK!!" she cried, loud enough to bring everyone to our door. "HARDER!" Mom growled as she reached her peak, her pussy tightening around my pounding cock, bringing me dangerously close to my own climax.

"OH FUCK!" Mom yelled. I could feel her cunt bathe my rampaging dick as her pussy muscles stayed clenched. I hugged her writhing body and grunted, "Oh fuck!" My cock exploded in an uncontrollable flooding of hot cum, filling her womb. "Shit, shit, shit..." we both repeated as we trembled and came. I shot load after load of jizz, wondering if I would ever finish cumming as her cunt milk me for more.

Mom rolled off me and laid together, we were both tired and trying to catch our breaths. I stared at her, savoring every moment of her post-orgasm daze. A familiar feeling of dread crept into my mind, how am I supposed to leave. It's not like with Aunt Tess where I was some stranger, I'm pretending to be her fucking husband.

Mom took a deep breath and shuddered. She then smiled at me, "Oh my, that was simply incredible."

"My... uh pleasure?" I replied back.

"My friends have been telling that I need to have some fun. That I should find a guy and fuck him senseless," Mom grinned at me, "Who knew it would be my own son?"

"Oh god," I gasped. She knew it was me. I mumbled, "W-w-what do you mean?" I jumped off the bed and stuffed my dick back in. I needed to run. "I'm Gary," I said in the most unconvincing voice.

"Max, did you really think I can't tell the difference between my husband and my son?" she asked, her voice still as sultry as before. She slipped her arms through the straps of her dress and tidied herself up. "Even after four drinks, I recognized you immediately."

"You...you knew? All this time?"

"Immediately," Mom repeated. She reached out a hand to my face. I trembled as I felt her soft fingers brush against my chin and an old scar. "I remember this scar - you were on your skateboard and face planted after trying a trick. Cut your face on some broken glass, right?"

"Yeah," I said. I'm getting chest pains and everything feels numb, I am having a heart attack. "It was the scar?"

"Yeah," she replied, "Also, that Shore Heart called me earlier today about your little escape."

I backed away from Mom, far enough to the point was I hitting the door handle. My boots were poking out under the bed but I planning to walk barefooted, it just needed to be away from here. Mom could see that I was planning to run but didn't show any emotion. She looked calm and like she was completely in control of the situation.

"Why?"

"Max, we've been here before. I mean this is you're third go at rehab, we have had countless interventions, and you've been arrested for possession so many times that I'm on a first name basis with the ADA. He's even asked me out for a coffee." Mom smiled.

She crossed the distance between us and placed her hand on my shoulder. "I've known for a while how you think about me. You were never that good at hiding it; checking my bra, trying to catch me coming out of the shower and your annual summer activity of staying in your room whenever I was sunbathing," Mom smirked, "So when I saw you downstairs, I had to do anything and everything to keep you here. And if I have to use my body to get you clean, it will be worth it. I know this seems so wrong, and it's also illegal. But I had to do it. I had to stop you from becoming that person. A boy who mugs people, who steals from his loved ones and who's destroying a marriage." I could see her mascara run as she finished speaking.

There it was. I used to think that everyone was the asshole but me. But that's them reacting to me. My mom's marriage is disintegrating after she keeps on trying to help, Alice is going through an existential crisis and misses me, Aunt Tess was obligated to get me a job and then I embarrass her. They didn't abandon me by withholding bail or forcing me to go to rehab again, it was just their last chance for me.

Fuck.

My heart was now going crazy, the room started to spin and my knees were buckling. I felt like I was either going to puke or shit myself or both. My vision was getting blurry and my eyes began to shut by themselves, but I still saw Mom's hardwood floor hitting me in the face. I heard her call out my name, screaming actually as I nodded off.

--

I woke up moments later on the bed with my forehead strangely wet. Mom was still in her costume, looking incredibly relieved. She was leaning over me, touching my face. I don't know if it was deliberate but she was giving me an unconstrained view of her tits that I had just been playing with. I realize that I was resting on a pillow and a damp washcloth on my head.

"You okay, baby?"

I physically couldn't speak yet, I just nodded.

"When was your last hit?"

"I haven't yet. I've been taking methadone." I answered, wheezing as said each word.

"So when was your last hit of heroin? Was it before you went to Shore Heart?"

I went back to nodding as my mouth was so dry, I was worried to my tongue could scrape against the roof of my mouth and start a fire.

Mom smiled, she was working something over in her head. She scooted up on the bed and leaned her head on my shoulder. She grabbed my hand and held it close to her. "Okay look, honey. You are going through withdrawal. You should know that by now. But I know you can survive that, you have a chance to get clean and stay clean." I could feel Mom's eyes drill into me. "If you do...and stay clean for 90 days...and complete rehab," She spoke in a very deliberate speed, "I will fuck you again," with that said she raised my hand and smothered against her tits.

"Really?" I gasped, everything fucking hurt and I think my hand was numb as I couldn't feel the firmness of my mother's breasts. "You'll... with me... to get clean?"

"Yes," she said without hesitation. "If it gets clean, then it will definitely be worth it. Remember, you've been in Shore Heart since late September, so 90 days should be around Christmas. It will the make the holidays it very special." Mom then leaned in and in a lust-filled, breathless whisper, she added, "And to be honest, it was the best fuck I've had in years." She grinned. "Shit, I eve might let you fuck me in the ass if you're good."

Wow, I have to get her a mom of the year coffee mug. A stunning MILF with crazy tits was going to let me fuck her, maybe in her ass. And all I had to do is to break from the habit that has consumed my life since I was 16. Twelve hours ago all I wanted to do was to get enough cash so I can run far from here. How do I leave this life and start over? I had been down this road so many times before but never had incestuous fucking being one of my goals. I have proven tonight that I can't steal from my family, maybe I can get clean? Also, Mom is so fucking hot.

My eyes started to close involuntarily, I was going to pass out sooner or later. But when as Alice burst into our mom's bedroom, my eyelids shot open. "Mom...MOM!" She screamed.

I couldn't deal with Alice just yet. "Mom," I whispered. She leaned in, also ignoring my sister. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass," I said with a smile then shut my eyes.

I could hear my sister frantically tell our mom about her missing necklace, Blaine and that someone spotted me. That's going to be something that I'll need to explain, also Aunt Tess. But I figured it would be best to do that when I'm actually lucid. It's going to be insanely difficult, I did fuck them both while trying to be someone else. My mind began to focus on the oncoming fight to get clean, how I'm going to make it up to my family, the tightness of my mom's ass and also praying that I won't shit myself.