Halloween Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced at me, her eyes tracking every change in my face. Elvira quickly swallowed more and more of my tool into her wet mouth, sucking every inch until I was completely buried. With a wink she then released me, the tip of her tongue running against the underside of my shaft. Fuck, I was going weak at the knees. I felt my dick leaking a lot of precum, so did Elvira and she loudly kissed the tip. "I'm already in love with your cock, it's so yummy," she said, opening her mouth and swallowing me whole again. I've never seen inches of my cock slide so quickly into a mouth before. In seconds, her nose was rubbing against my pubes and my balls were resting on her chin.

Elvira held me in deep down her throat for what could have been seconds or hours. All I could do was try not to cum. But then my gaze left her puffed up cheeks and drop to the epic cleavage she was displaying. They looked so big and white and craving to be touched. Elvira somehow read my mind and straightened her back, pushing her chest out. My hands slipped down and cupped her full breasts. They felt so soft but also heavy weirdly enough. They were big, like a D cup, so much bigger than Alice's. Shit, I have to stop thinking about her.

The thought of my sister and feeling up this mysterious MILF was making my balls tighten, an orgasm was imminent. But then Elvira released me from her wet grip and smirked, "Don't explode on me yet, my young treat. I need that cock inside me!"

She pushed me back onto the desk. I took the hint and climbed up, wincing as I felt my bare ass touch the cold veneer. Elvira rose to her feet and pulled the gown up, scrunching up the fabric around her waist. I was shocked to see that underneath she had only a garter belt and stockings; well not that shocked. Her pussy was slick and completely bald; like I said she's been preparing for tonight. She then tugged on her plunging neckline, both her tits slipping out. So she wasn't wearing a bra, fuck yeah. Her nipples were exactly like I would expect to be for this cock-hungry cougar, pointy and hard with big pink areoles.

"Baby," she smiled as I felt her hand on my chest. I was in a MILF stranglehold, my eyes transfixed on her pink, thick cunt lips and slick juices dripping from it, that I didn't realize that Elvira was trying to get me lay down on the desk. "I need you go flat, I'm going to ride the fuck out of you!"

I was feeling dizzy and my heart rate was soaring, I chalked that up to nerves as I laid down on the desk, I've never been with a woman this eager. Lying flat, I waited for Elvira to straddle me, her eyes were on my cock and she was literally licking her lips.

Alice invaded my head again as Elvira climbed up on top of me. I was mentally comparing pussy as I felt the cougar's lips brush against my swollen head, all I can say is that Elvira's is a lot wetter. My cock head was getting caked with viscous juices as she lined herself up. "Yeahhhhh, baby," she said, gasping as her cunt slowly engulfed my tip. "Gimme some more," she added.

If I wanted to be a dirtbag and compare her pussy to my sister's, Elvira felt less tight but a lot slicker. Without thinking, my hips were pushing back, sliding more and more of my rigid tool into her. "Fuck yes," She moaned, her voice cracking as she spread her legs and further skewered herself on my dick. Her hands rested on my shoulders as she downed her cunt, her body trembling and the word "fuck" muttered a lot. In like a second, I was completely encased by the wet folds of her pussy. She had this big smug grin, "Oh yeah," she uttered.

I watched her fishnet-covered legs then bounce back up and then straight down; Elvira needed no time to get adjusted, she wanted it fast and hard. "Fuck...fuck...fuck...," she chanted as she rode me brutally. Elvira's slick cunt tightened around my shaft as she wildly slid up and down the length of it. I ignored her cries, holding onto her ass as I gyrated my hips and fucked her back.

Elvira then leaned forward and pointed her ass up in the air. Her bucking hips had slowed and started to rise, her cunt reluctantly released my shaft. Both of us then groaned at the same time as we could feel the tip of my cock, the only part of my anatomy inside her pussy, throbbed as her moist lips tightened around it. She hovered like this for what felt like an hour, her cunt sucking my cockhead. With a loud grunt, Elvira slowly slid back down on my shaft, then she repeated the move again.

We could hear fragments from the party but we were completely lost from what was happening outside. The MILF and I cared only about fucking, switching from fast to slow to back to fast again. The music from downstairs had been overpowered by the sound of our flesh hitting together and of Elvira groaning. I was amazed by her, I've never experienced a woman to ride me like this; she was controlling every aspect of this, like when to grind her crotch on my base or when to jump up on her thighs. She's a goddamn professional.

My hands had been on her bouncing hips, her skin felt so soft and luxurious to touch. But my eyes were slowly drawn to her heavy tits. How did I forget about her magnificent breasts, they're so big and beautiful, I had to touch them. I raised my hands up but I felt Elvira grabbing them, she knew my intentions and led my hands to her milky, large orbs. She moaned as my fingers pinched and groped her erect nipples. They were bigger than Alice, bigger than any other woman I had ever touched. I wished I had a chance to suck on them.

"Fuck yeah, stud! Pinch THEM!" She cried. Elvira then grounded her cunt on my pulsating pole. Her mouth was wide open and her tongue flapping out. I twisted and tugged her swollen buds, producing more moans from her. I could feel the walls of her pussy tighten around my rampaging cock. "You're getting me so close!" With that said she rode more and harder, her nails digging into my skin as she muttered, "Ram your cock! Fuck my cunt!"

She arched her back and pushed her crotch deeper on my pelvis, somehow taking more of my dick. I tried to grab onto her black robe as she shuddered and let out a long cry. I could see her makeup running, her wig off-center and her skin shining with sweat. I too then shivered as I felt her massive tits crash into my chest. Elvira had collapsed on top of me, her lips pressed against mine and our tongues fought. I violently struggled against cumming as my wanton MILF fucked me back. This felt like a scene from Porn Hub, the busty gorgeous older woman quickly seducing some empty-headed stud; this time the stud was me and I never wanted this to end.

Elvira got up on her elbows, annoyingly as I was enjoying our sloppy kissing. I could see a trail of spit drool from her lips. She noticed it too, rubbing the gob of spit into her milky breasts. With a big smirk on her face, she slammed her cunt hard on my cock then back up again. I became so mesmerized by her, watching her fake hair flail frantically, her heavy orbs bouncing from side to side and she would say "FUCK!" over and over. She was a scene of pure uncut lust, it looked fucking glorious.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She screamed, begging me. Elvira threw her head around, I could glimpse her natural hair - it looked light brown. I then found myself staring at her swaying tits. I pressed down on her backs and my lips quickly went for her nipple. "Oh yesssss..." She hissed. As she bounced, I switched between each breast, making her moan as I sucked on them. "YESSSSS," Elvira cried out in a mix of pain and lust as I bit down on her bud.

I could feel Elvira's body begin to quake again, she was going to cum any second. "Shit! Shit! Shit! You bastard... you gonna make me fucking cum again! FUCK!!" She cried, surprisingly not drawing everyone downstairs to our little tryst. She collapsed on top of me again, "HARDER!" she growled as she reached her peak. We kissed again, dulling her orgasmic shrieks. Her pussy clamped around my pumping cock, drenching it in a torrid of her hot juices. She went limp, her tired face hissed, "Yesssss..." as she buried her head in my chest.

I couldn't hold it off anymore; Elvira looked so goddamn hot, my brain was already replaying her bouncing and screaming on my dick from a few moments ago. I held onto her still shaking frame and groaned, "Oh fuck!" I gave her one last thrust, pile-driving my tool deep into this stunning MILF's cunt and then exploded, spraying a torrent of my cum. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I muttered and shook as I shot another spurt, I seriously wondered if I would ever finish cumming.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Elvira chanted, her mouth then licked and kissed me up my neck and then to my lips. Her tongue swirled around mine as we both shuddered. I could feel her cunt milk my cock, extracting every drop of cum from my organ.

"Fuck, you're a great treat," she whispered as her pussy released its grip with a wet, popping sound. Elvira rolled over, her breasts heaving as she caught her breath.

We just laid there for a couple of minutes. My mind was completely empty, I was stunned on how I was expertly ridden by this MILF and what do I do next. I glanced at her, enjoying how her breasts looked. She didn't look in a hurry to leave. She had a big grin on her face and looked like she was ready to go another round. Holy fuck, I thought about praying that I could get it up again. But with nothing really planned yet, our fingers entwined and we basked in the post-orgasm high.

"That was quite a show!" A voice called out in a slurred drawl.

We both turned our heads, snapped out of our orgasmic high and back to reality. Leaning against the open door was a full-figured Rey that I kinda remembered as Anna, Marie's secretary. She had a shit-eating grin and had a breast slipping out of a weird tunic wrap thing. "I found her! Nancy, here in Jess's office," she garbled her words as yelled to whoever was outside.

Another woman dressed a Pokémon walked in; it wasn't the yellow one so I couldn't name it. But it did look like the costume belonged to a small child. I didn't recognize Nancy from my time before. She wrapped her arm around Anna and pointed at Elvira, laughing, "Fuck, Tess, you missed Marie getting double-teamed by Waldo and one of the Superman's"

"Shit, look at that COCK!" Anna screamed then randomly started giggling. She turned to Nancy, smirking at her. "Tess wasn't missing anything."

Tess? But this is Jess's office. And Aunt Tess is downstairs. These two are very drunk.

Elvira got up on her elbows, unconcerned that she was flashing her large tits to her co-workers, or that my cum was leaking out of her pussy right in front of them. She looked at me then back to the two woman, "He's all tired out. I wanted another ride," Elvira/Jess said then began to pout.

I didn't know what was really going on. Maybe I was about to have the famed FFFM scene or I might be kicked out so they can lez it up. But it didn't matter because I couldn't fucking move.

"Brooks is breaking out the Bollinger downstairs," Nancy said, her eyes darting from my slowly recovering cock to Jess and then back to me. I know I'm a little drunk and I haven't slept in days and I'm getting the flu I think, but I swear this slutty orange Pokémon was licking her lips.

"That sounds like fun. Shit! I can't leave this stud here." Elvira then leaned over me, her tits literally resting on my chin, I felt she could smother me with those melons. "You've been a great fuck, my savior from a sexless evening. Stay here - this is my office and recover. Next time I want you to explode in my mouth!" She then kissed me on the forehead before climbing off the desk.

I watched the three sexy women link arms, my mind immediately went to your typical dirty thoughts, thinking how it would look if they began to kiss. I know I should leave but having another chance with Jess. Shit I'd go through the most painful withdrawal process ever.

"Hey," Elvira or Jess looked over her shoulder and smirked, "I know we weren't going to trade names but I guessed you must have heard it. It's Tess by the way. See you soon," she grinned and then disappeared.

Tess?

Suddenly full of adrenaline, I jumped off the desk and ran to the door. I flipped a light switch and saw the name Tess Matheson on the door. On the wall there was a picture of two teenagers at a lake that was taken in the 80s. And a photo of me with lifting a preteen Alice.

So I just fucked my Aunt Tess.

I'm such a fucking idiot, I should have known. I mean I didn't recognize her, she knew her way around the senior level and also these fucking things happen in stories involving hidden identities and parties. I never thought this story of my life would be in the taboo section, I mean again after Alice. I felt my body now covered in sweat and I was struggling to breathe. I think was having a panic attack, scratch that, a proper heart attack.

My mind went into overdrive as I tried to understand what just happened, how my aunt ended up not just having sex with me but actually riding me like a dick-hungry banshee. I ran to collect my clothes while trying to block out everything that just transpired. It was a weird contradicting feeling, I was disgusted that I fucked another family member, then also thrilled as it felt like I just achieved a subconscious fantasy. Aunt Tess has always been hot and if we weren't related, I'd have a special sock for her. So maybe I should celebrate that?

Or I should just get the fuck out of here before she comes back.

I slipped on my boots and found my tie scrunched up against the couch, why did we use the desk instead of the couch? Once dressed, I then literally ran out of the office. The party was still going, people were still either drinking or dry-humping; no one cared about me. I got to the main floor and ran into a couple of more zombies. I then saw my Aunt near the bar, her makeup retouched and a glass of what looked like champagne in her hand. So very sexy. She was talking to some guy wearing a suit with loads of pumpkins and a Jeri curl wig. I'm so confused.

Did she know that it was me? Could she have known? I could picture Aunt Tess watching me as her wet hot pussy sliding up and down my hard dick, while my hands tweaked her stiff nipples. All I had done to hide my face was white makeup and stick-on fake wounds, as disguises go it's non-existent. I only pray that she was drunk enough to forget that she had just fucked the ever-loving shit out of her nephew tomorrow morning.

Shit, Aunt Tess's climbing those stairs up to the senior floor. If she doesn't find me in her office, she might return. I thought about running, forgetting about the iPads and go straight home. But I could feel my left arm jerking around, I really needed the cash and therefore the iPads. So I returned back to the IT department.

This time my way to the IT was a lot more difficult, so many people blocking my way with their groping and body shots and sucking. My brain began to wonder to a topic I wished it would stop going to, Alice, Aunt Tess and me. Incest is not something that most people have to deal with, not twice in one night. Guilt and disgust had crept in. I hope I have enough baggies to tune out all this shit.

It was relatively quiet when I got to the IT suite. I did see Frankenstein still fucking his bride, this time missionary style and there was a passed out Mummy on the desk, fuck these guys are freaky. I look around, things were clear. But then I heard something, "Uh...uh...uhhh..." A woman moaned.

Son of a bitch, I hate this place. I just want to steal some iPads, try not fuck anyone else I share DNA with and get fuck out of this city. I pushed the door open inch, curiosity made what to see who's having so much fun.

On the desk, Nicole was lying on her back with her leather pants pushed down her ankles. On top of her was Cinderella who had her tits out and the helm of her dress pulled over her. Both girls were frantically licking each other's cunts. I heard Nicole mention something about her boyfriend and his lack of skills going down south.

I could have stayed and watched, maybe they might crave cock and have only me to soothe their needs. Nicole had stuck two digits in Cinderella's wet cunt, wildly fucking the trembling blonde's pussy. She then pulled her fingers out, leaving a long trail of slick juices and shoved her own finger into her mouth. Nicole looked like she needed my help in fucking Cinderella.

But there were some problems. One, I've just fucked my aunt so it might take some time to get hard again, especially in my current state. Two, this isn't porn and you can't just stand there and gawk at them, they'll see you and tell you to fuck off. Or fight you, which in my condition, would be a short fight. Third, the longer I stay here the more likely Aunt Tess will catch me. And finally, I really need heroin.

So while wishing I had picked a burner that could record all this, I headed out.

---

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..." I muttered, walking out of Taylor, Anderson and Partners with an immense feeling of fear on my mind. No iPads, no money and no heroin, I'm so fucked.

Ax was still parked where I left him. I sneaked behind and jumped in the passenger seat. He was staring straight ahead, looking incredibly tense. He didn't acknowledge my sudden appearance or that I wasn't carrying a dozen tablets. "IPads?" He finally spoke.

"Too much security," I mumbled, lying seemed like the best option at the moment, "You want to make a move?"

Ax turned the key and we set off, back home I guess. Ax wasn't speaking to me, not in the literal sense. He was speaking out loud, listing off all things he wanted to eat, waffles, lobster thermidor and pop tarts. It was like there was another person in the car, Ax and it were having a conversation about food. He was also sweating a lot, he could be going for withdrawal but something was up. We then stopped at an intersection, Ax just stared straight ahead, ignoring me and the GPS. After screaming at him to turn left, we'd stop at another intersection and we'd do it again. This wasn't heroin, this whole night he's been on something else, it's been fucking him up.

We stopped again, a couple of blocks away from the party. "You know what to do right? How much I need this. They fucked you over, making you go to rehab. Pretending to care about you, they are all cunts. Your stepfather's a cunt, your mom's a cunt and your sister's a cunt," he literally snarled, "They deserve to lose what they have."

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled back at him. Yeah, Gary's a cunt, but I know my sister cares about me. And maybe Mom was really trying to help me. Also, if anyone is allowed to talk shit about them, it will be me and me only. "There's still my family, not your fucking piggy bank!"

Ax quickly raised his hand and slapped me across the cheek, "You're a fucking useless piece of shit, you know that?" He turned the key and we drove away. "Look what I've done for you, so much! Who taught you how to find a vein? Or how to hustle loose change from the working fucks. You're just some yuppie fag, a bored rich kid from the suburbs."

We aimlessly drove around, Ax screaming at me, running a list of every time I'd wronged him. This whole night has been a complete shitshow and I now have to deal with this fuck. Yeah, I've had sex with two gorgeous women, though I'm related to them. Also, I don't think I will ever be able to fuck Alice or Tess ever again, or if that I'll actually remember it tomorrow.

Forgetting all the incest stuff, I looked at Ax, trying to figure what to do next. He's always been an ass, now he's gone full psycho, ranting how we should break into people's houses or mugged some black drug-dealers (he didn't say black, he used the worse word possible). I shook my head and stared out the window, looking for an escape. I then noticed a bottle of lemon juice rolling around my feet.