Halloween Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH SHIT.

He's speedballing crack cocaine.

It all fucking made sense, mood changes, violent behavior and suddenly becoming a complete dick. I closed my eyes, formulating a plan. I needed to get out of here and away from Ax, he'll definitely drag me into something nasty. Mixing heroin and crack cocaine can really fuck up a person. Shit, I will need a place to stay, maybe I could out myself to Mom and hope she lets me stay the night.

"I'm coming with you," Ax grabbed my shirt and spoke through gritted teeth, "We're going to take everything from your family. If they try to stop us, we're going to fuck them up!"

"Fuck you Ax," I growled at him, "I ain't stealing shit from my family. Even if I did, no fucking way would I give you a cent. Now stop the fucking car, I'm going get out and you carry on sucking cock for your crack."

Ax slammed on the brakes and turned to me and flashed a little smirk at me. I didn't see the first punch to the face, nor the second. I tried to raise my arms up to block Ax's jab, but I was no way quick enough and he landed a fist square on my forehead. Ax then jumped out of the car, sprinted around it to the passenger door and dragged me out. Being underweight and in a daze, it was easy for him to do. He threw me to the ground and began to pummel me. It should have hurt but since leaving Taylor, I've basically been numb.

"Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" Ax repeated after each kick. Blood seeped from my face and I was struggling to breathe as my former friend carried on his assault. Shit, I think I heard something crack, maybe a rib. A thick wad of spit then hit me in the chin and I looked up to find Ax now crouched over me. His hands went through every pocket. Oh god, Alice's necklace. I tried to fight him off but everything went dark.

The sound of an ignition turning woke me back to life. Luckily for me, I was only out for a few seconds. Ax's car was still there. He leaned over and yelled something at me but I couldn't make it out. His Dodge then sped away, sounding his horn as he disappeared into the distance.

"Aw fuck," I then groaned. I rolled onto my back, staring at the night sky. I'm bloodied but I'm not hurt, at least right now. God, everything is gone to shit. I'm now homeless and friendless. Maybe there's an underpass where I can stay and not get stabbed. I could just go to Mom's party and collapse there, let Mom freak out and send me away somewhere I can get fixed.

I got off the ground and yanked my boot off. I knew I couldn't trust Ax, figured he'd rob me at the end of the night. Though, I thought he would be too much a friend to wail on me like he'll threaten me with a knife. "Yes!" I yelled out loud as I pulled out Alice's necklace, at least it was safe. At one point, I should tell her about tonight, just so I can see the look on her face when I tell her that I stuck the most precious thing she has in the world, in between my toes.

Getting back on my feet, I tried to get my bearings. It took a while before I realized that I was like 10 blocks away from the house, doable in my current state. Fuck it, just drop the necklace off and whatever happens, happens. Everything inside me was sore and creaking, my eyes were tearing up and my stomach felt like a chestburster was going to surprise me at any moment. I rushed into a convenience store, buying the largest Gatorade they had, a can of Monster and a protein bar. I don't think I've eaten anything in the last 12 hours. Also, that was last of my money. Maybe I could become a gigolo to rich, sexy ladies?

Consuming everything in a ridiculously short amount of time, I headed to my mom and sister's home. It was their home, never really mine. When Gary dragged us from Cincinnati to this 1-percent suburban enclave of Columbus, he made it clear to me that I shouldn't get comfortable. I struggled here for about two years before Gary kicked me out, saying that I was a disturbance and I'd get Alice hooked. Like I'd ever offer my sister my drugs, she can buy her own.

The house was located at the end of a cul-de-sac with two similarly huge houses on either side of them. Good thing the neighbors were invited, all you could hear was Thriller playing as you approach. I checked my makeup in a puddle, whatever body paint I used had not been affected by all the sweating. My heart was racing and I felt so nervous that I might be found out immediately. I reached for the bell but before I could press it, Pocahontas opened the door and ran pass me. A clown then followed. I saw them crash into a Mercedes then throw themselves into the bushes, the sound violent retching quickly followed. I think Pocahontas was Mrs. Norris, my neighbor.

No one noticed me when I walked in and immediately knocked over a skeleton dog. Frantically putting it back upright, I practically ran to the bar. There was actually a lot of skeleton decorations, three skulls were right in front of me doing the see no evil, hear no evil etc. I poured myself a cup of cannibal punch which tasted liked champagne mixed with vodka, a lot of vodka. My anxiety was going into overload, I needed to drop off the necklace and run.

I scanned the room, again trying to look for a relative in a throng of slutty, weird and offensive costumes - a Mexican riding a donkey, really? I needed to keep a lookout for my Mom obliviously but also Gary. If he had any kind of inkling that I was here, he'd be off on a tantrum that could rival an infant Hulk. I'd be out on my ass and Mom will have to endure 3-hour tirade by that asshole.

I didn't see him or Mom. But they could be both wearing masks, so I still could be fucked. But someone did draw my attention, Stacey Knox. She stood by the keg, dressed ever so provocative as Khaleesi. She works with my Mom at the store. She was handing out solo cups of beer. I would try to hit on her but as I could feel blood trickling out my various cuts, I don't think I could charm her into bed.

I tried to stay quiet, figuring that would be the best approach as I edged closer to the bathroom. Some people chatted to me, saying that they love the fake beaten look. I just nodded and said little, my head was killing me and I was struggling to stay upright. Finally, I made it to the bathroom and it was unoccupied. Locking myself in, I raided the medicine cabinet. Taking a combination of Advil, Tylenol, and Benadryl, I sat on the toilet for the pharmaceuticals to do their shit. I then cleaned my face, my zombie makeup still good, too good. What the fuck did I put on my face? I wiped away the real blood and then check myself in the mirror, handsome as always.

Rejoining the party, I wandered every room with my eyes flicking back and forth, scanning the crowd for my mom and Gary. I recognized some of the faces. I saw Mr. Allen from two houses down, drunk as usual while dressed as Batman, destroying the kitchen. His wife kept an eye on him, making sure he didn't punch someone. Near the stairs, I spotted Gary's bitch of a sister, dressed inappropriately as a Native American princess, bitching about everything to anyone that came into her orbit.

Grabbing another drink, I cased the stairs, waiting for an opportunity to run up and get rid of Alice's necklace. Mom or Gary put one of those signs telling guests to stay downstairs, I guess they wanted people to fuck in the yard, not in their bedroom. I slowly sipped my pumpkin beer and waited. But soon my hormones took over me and I realized something, there are a lot of sexy women here. I saw a hot brunette pirate in a revealing corset that eyed me up, her husband was by her side but he was distracted by a nurse. Then there was the blonde Greek goddess who stood next to me as she made herself a drink, my eyes drawn to the many slits in her white gown. God, I need to fuck again. Where's my sister? That was a joke, I hope.

"Hey, Sara! Sara! Selfie!" A voice behind me yelled.

Turning quickly, I looked for who was calling for my mom and where it was coming from. Suddenly my heart was jackhammering and all my aches had returned. A group of women posed for a selfie at the far end of the house but I couldn't spot my mother. She can't see me like this, I've caused her too much grief. And I shouldn't be trying to enjoy myself here, I need to drop off the necklace and get to some overpass away from here.

Doing best to look nonchalant, I walked back to the kitchen. I needed a distraction and while Mr. Allen fighting a stool was drawing people's attention, it wasn't enough. There was a decorative cauldron on the table, with smoke billowing out which meant there was some dry ice. As Mr. Allen was now throwing up orange puke, no one saw me take the dry ice from the freezer. Breaking off a tiny chunk, I grabbed an empty soda bottle and left the kitchen as the other guests lifted Mr. Allen out from the puddle of his own throw-up.

Sneaking back into the bathroom, I filled the bottle with water, dropped the ice chunk, tightly screwed on the top and put it in the sink. Rushing out, I felt like I was a teenager again, messing around with dry ice and diet cola and getting our injuries uploaded to YouTube, there were a lot of epic fails. Standing near the stairs, I waited for the pressure to build up to a critical point. A loud bang erupted from the bathroom and everyone threw their focus there, not noticing me going up.

The first room on the right was the master bedroom, it wasn't my intended destination but I somehow ended up staring at my mom's jewelry. Gold, diamonds, and gemstones flashed before my eyes and I was doing serious arithmetic on the pawn shop value. But my sense of guilt overcame my need for heroin. Aw, fuck it. Maybe I guess I'm still a fuckup and a junkie, I don't think I can change that but I'm not going to steal from my family anymore.

I stopped by my old room, feeling incredibly depressed. There were some remnants of my life in this home, some old posters and stuff my dad left me, but it was now turned into a storage room. Going across the hall, I was in the teenage girl nightmare that is my sister's bedroom. God, Alice's got some questionable tastes. Also why is she's still in this room? My room is so much bigger and it's being used to store Gary's fucking golf clubs.

Ignoring that, I dropped the necklace on the dresser. I was about to leave but an old photo stopped me. It was me and Alice from a long-ago Halloween, I was 13 and she had to be 10, I was dressed as the Joker and she was like this weird robot thing, an off-brand R2D2. I shouldn't get sentimental.

"There you are!" A very familiar voice said.

Oh fuck.

I slowly turned to my left, my heart racing and flop sweat suddenly appearing. I stared at my feet for a while, terrified at how Mom will react. After what felt like an eternity, I finally looked and met her gaze. Fuck, she looked hot. She had on a ripped white cocktail dress, stained with blood splatter and cuts in suggestive places with a slash saying 'Miss Living Dead'. Her golden brown hair was swept back and a plastic tiara sat on her head. As expected, my eyes were drawn to her tits, the rip in the front gave me a spectacular view of her cleavage.

"I thought you weren't coming tonight, what changed?" she asked. I said nothing, completely freaked out what was happening. "It's good you're here, Gary." Mom then wrapped her arms around and smooshed her breasts into me.

She slurred her words as she spoke, maybe that's why she thinks I'm her husband. "There was a change in the plan," I mumbled, struggling to match my stepfather's New England accent.

"Well it's great that you're here, you are staying?" Mom asked. "It doesn't matter," she said, not waiting for an answer, "Do you like my costume?"

"Oh yeah," I whispered, like I said Mom looked hot tonight. Before tonight, I could easily say that objectively Alice and Tess are attractive, now they are fucking hot. But with Mom, there has always been a lust. Unlike under her older sister, Mom's taller and has a slender frame. She's less busty than Aunt Tess, from the one time I caught her naked, I guess she's a C-cup. I can admit that I have thought about her when I touch myself, her face would always pop up in my head just before I would cum.

"Thank you, honey," She leaned in and gave a small peck on my lips. Mom then stared at me, "Hmm, I thought you're going to wear a suit?"

Before I could say a word, Mom dragged me into her bedroom. Luckily for me, she didn't turn the lights on. She handed me a ripped suit jacket that matched my pants. "You look perfect," she smiled at me and then kissed me on the cheek. Why does she think I'm Gary? I guess we have a passing resemblance, both similar height and build, also we both have brown hair. But my eyes are blue and I got more of a square face, while Gary has brown eyes and has thin features. Either I've missed my calling in becoming a makeup artist or she's really drunk.

I opened my mouth, trying to think up a lie on why I was upstairs and in Alice's room. But again, before I could say anything Mom grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the party. My eyes were glued to her ass as we descended the stairs, the way the fabric clung to it made it look so perfect, round and firm. And it distracted me enough that I soon found myself in front of Mom and Gary's friends. Shit, I just saw Gary's sister nearby, she could blow my identity immediately.

"Let's get a drink," Mom said, thankfully taking me away from any inquiring questions.

We stopped at the makeshift bar and made ourselves a vampire martini which was just vodka, black currant juice, and some herbal-tasting liquor. Mom held my hand as we drank, it felt weird to be this intimate. She would whisper in my ear, providing me a commentary on some of the guests, her sultry tone was making me weak in the knees. I couldn't even look at her, the way she stood gave an incredible view down her dress.

Mom then got drawn into a conversation with a female David Bowie while I noticed two Batman's, both wasted, coming up to me. "Hey, Gary...good, good, seeing you here." The Adam West looking one said, swaying as he spoke. The Dark Knight one said nothing, but it was obvious he was moments away from puking.

"Hey... isn't that Nicole Green? She's dancing with Stacey," I said, looking past them. I knew Nicole Green is a person that exists. I had no idea if she was here at the party, but I do remember she's hot.

"Where?" The Dark Knight one yelled, quickly turning around.

I pointed to a random spot and the two Batman's stumbled their way there. Mom returned by my side, taking my arm and wrapping around her waist.

"I really wasn't sure you would be here tonight, but you made it," She grinned, "You... are you staying tonight? Or did you book a motel?"

Motel? Has Gary moved out? Fuck yeah! Wait, is it because of me? "I uh..." I struggled for an answer, not knowing anything about their relationship, I had to be non-committal as possible.

Mom stared at me for a second, as if she was waiting for an immediate answer. "How about we dance instead?"

Again before I could say a word, Mom dragged me to the dining room which had been turned into a dancefloor. Why are there so many covers of Monster Mash and why does everyone need to play all of them? We squeezed in the mixed throng of superheroes, vampires, and Trumps. Mom wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight. My neck went stiff as I tried not to gawk at her cleavage, which was literally under my nose. We gently swayed to the music with some distance between us, everyone else was either grinding together or getting to second base. I didn't really know what to do; the longer I stay, the more likely I get caught, but then again I'm never going to have a chance to feel up my mom.

But in the corner of my eye, I saw the door. I really should run. While I could take Mom upstairs and fulfill my oedipal fantasy, but immediately after I'll get caught, and Mom will make a big scene. If I run, maybe I could make my way back to Cincinnati and try to reconnect with some old friends. Mom saw me eying the door and she looked concerned, "You're not going to leave already?" I soon felt two firm breasts press into my chest. "You really should stay," she said with a dangerous smirk.

We danced for another ten or fifteen minutes, getting closer after each song to the point we were practically dry-humping. I liked it and hated it at the same time, feeling up her body was fun and something that I could never ever imagine. But longer we dance, the sooner she'll find out that I'm not her husband. "I should be going...," I whispered, letting go of Mom's waist, "I really should-" Mom interrupted me by grabbing my shirt and kissing me on the lips, trembling a bit as she did so.

I gawked at her, dumbfounded at what just happened. Mom just grinned back at me. Taking that as a green light, I leaned in and we kissed again. She opened her mouth and I felt my mom's tongue probe past my lips. My hands were on her thighs and soon her body was pressed against mine as our tongues dueled. She grinded her crotch on my leg while taking my hands and placing them on her firm ass, god she was fucking horny for me. Mom then broke the kiss and whispered in my ear,

"Should we go upstairs?" in a sultry tone.

I nodded. Mom smiled, giving me a quick peck and then took my hand. No one else noticed or cared that we were leaving the party. My heart was racing as we climbed the stairs together, Mom taking the lead. Oh fuck, I'm about to fuck my mother. I thought of Alice and how calm I was when we had sex. Now I'm having a panic attack.

Mom pulled me back into her bedroom and shut the door. She flicked a lamp on, giving the room a dim illumination, thankfully not bright enough for Mom to get any serious doubts. I noticed something weird, all the photo frames were faced down and there was a packed suitcase near the closet. Things are not looking good in this marriage.

I turned to Mom, she pushed her chest out and was biting her lip, giving me the fuck-me eyes. Our mouths met again and we were soon kissing like teenagers, our hands all over each other. Obviously, I went straight for her tits as Mom grabbed my ass. They felt amazing to touch, firm but smooth, just perfect. Mom melted in my arms as I played with her erect nipples. She manhandled my cock through my pants, manipulating it to full life, I surprised I could still get it up after tonight.

Mom broke our kiss and pushed me away. Grinning at me, she slipped out of straps of her dress. Then without any hesitation, she undid her bra, revealing her perfect teardrop breasts. They hung low and together, with enlarged pink nipples marking both tits. They felt warm and soft, nestled in my hands. "Oh you're eager," Mom muttered. She then hissed after I bent down and sucked on her right nipple. My other hand was busy cupping her other breast, tugging on her nipple. Mom whimpered into my ear, egging me on.

I pushed her against the wall and went for the left nipple, I wanted to taste them both. My free hand traced down her body to her knees, I slowly slid my hand up her dress. Mom groaned in approval, she even lifted up her dress and opened her legs. "Yesssss, baby," she cooed as I touch her moist panties. Gently pulling them down, I rubbed her outer lips before moving to the inner folds of her pussy. Stroking them lightly with my fingertips, I swear Mom literally just came. Remembering about the clit, I alternated from rubbing it with my thumb and swirling my finger around the throbbing nub. Mom shook in front of me, biting her lips as she swayed her hips. I can't believe that this is happening, I'm about to finger-banging my mom!

"Oh yes, baby," Mom moaned, "Fuck... Baby, finger fuck me," she ordered as pulled me back for another deep kiss. Our muffled moans filled the room as I slid two fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Remembering what an old girlfriend told me about fingering, I made the come-hither sign and pumped her pussy with my digits, also working the clit with my thumb. "FUUUUUCKKKK!" She yelled so loudly that everyone downstairs must have heard it. Her thighs tightened around my hand as her juices drenched my fingers. "Yes...yes... yes!" She cried, bucking her groin as she came.