Halloween Addiction Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my knees buckling, my legs were already in a weak state due to you know, all the drugs. But I kept her pressed against the wall, I didn't or couldn't move from this position. I glanced at my sister, she too didn't look like she wanted to leave anytime soon, wearing a content expression on her face. We were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I lowered her down to the ground and released her. I knew I should say something but my mind was a vacant void. Alice then surprised me, kissing me briefly before resting her head against me.

---

I was in post incestuous sex daze, so I didn't resist as Alice dragged me to the party. Drinking some unholy combination of pumpkin beer, vodka, and punch mix, I was making small talk to seventeen-year-olds while my sister had disappeared to somewhere in the house, in a blur of selfies and Instagram posts.

Looking at my phone, I still hadn't received anything from Ax. Shit, I really needed to get out of here. The longer I stay, the more likely I'm going to reveal myself to my sister. Wading through the dozens of Wonder Women and Trumps, I found Alice in the kitchen with her friends. She looked happy, grinning like crazy as she posed for photos. Wow, this is definitely the last time I ever see her. I doubt I'll be welcome back home after tonight.

I watched her for a couple moments until the ringer of my burner brought me out of my guilt, Ax. He was nearby, finally. I texted him, telling him where he can pick me up. Looking at Alice one last time, I walked away. I waited outside, praying that my sister wouldn't suddenly notice my absence. It would have made things weird with me leaving, also I didn't want Ax meeting her. Ax is cool but can get a little aggressive with girls, I would have to protect her. Fuck, I really shouldn't have fucked her.

I saw Ax's ancient Dodge pickup drive pass just a kid dressed as Arrow approach me. He gave me a confused look before releasing a gallon of orange-colored puke in front of me. That feels right. I leaped over the festering vomit and jumped into the passenger seat, immediately getting freaked out. Ax was dressed as the clown from It, I literally screamed.

"What the fuck, man?" I yelled, "What the fuck you've been doing?"

Ax didn't say much at first, he looked drowsy and uninterested. "Fuck you. Fuck you cocksucking cunt," he said in a sleepy tone, "You're lucky that I don't throw you out of the truck. Where the chemicals?"

"In the high school. How do you think I was going to steal them?" I yelled back.

"You're real useless fuck," He mumbled.

Ignoring him, I looked out of the window. I reached into my pocket, feeling a necklace. It was all gold and had this heart pendant, which was accentuated with 5 tiny diamonds. I knew this because it used to belong to our grandmother and now it belongs to my sister. After our post-sex comedown, I saw it in the shrubs. I don't know how it fell but I now had at least $200 in my pocket. That can maybe twenty fucking stamp bags!

I didn't tell Ax, again I should be the only one to profit from my family. Also, he's acting really fucking weird. But the real reason I can't tell him about the necklace was that I kept on thinking, what the fuck my sister was doing with this tonight. This is a fucking heirloom and she wears it out to a teenage Halloween party, where there are people like me out there. I can easily see my sister on Sunday morning, crying nonstop after she finds out its missing. It would haunt her.

I could jump out of the car and run, wash this paint off and find the nearest pawn shop. But I liked my grandmother and Alice is a fucking idiot for having this. I've gone through her purse loads of times, taking a twenty here and there, but this was different. Even when I planned to be in my Mom's bedroom, I was never going to take cherished stuff, just the unimportant stuff. God, I can't do this to my sister.

With Ax freaking out, I figured fuck him and I decided to make a new rule, only electronics and not jewelry. Actually, maybe the stuff she got from Gary but that'll probably be cheap shit anyway. When I end up back at the house, I'll drop it off in Alice's room.

---

We stopped near the Statehouse. I told Ax to stay here and look whatever normal is to him. I don't know what's happened to him in the last couple of hours. He's been real aggressive and also restless. I'm scared that if I leave him alone, he's going stick up a liquor store with a toy gun. It can't be withdrawal, it doesn't work like that.

I was about to step out of the pickup but felt Ax's hand grabbing my arm, yanking me hard. "Remember, get the fucking tablets!" He growled, then shoved me out.

I glared at him and walked away, and tried to focus on how I was going to sneak in. Taylor, Anderson and Partners have these wild parties for everything, Christmas, St Patrick's Day and most importantly Halloween. Everyone will be drunk and be preoccupied on fucking. I've heard stories about how these consultants take enough coke to medicate a private bank and fuck anyone. Someone once told me that some of the employees switch and go bi for the night; no identity so no blowback the next day.

I remember my time at TAP, working as an office slave or whatever the fuck my official title was. For reasons unknown, Mom successfully convinced Aunt Tess in getting me a job. I was supposed to refill the stationery closet, get coffee and stuff envelopes. It was a miracle that I survived five weeks before being let go due to passing out in the restroom, 'scruffy appearance' and general lack of ability to do anything without fucking up. Aunt Tess was pissed and Mom was disappointed but so what.

Entering the lobby, I clocked the guard immediately, middle age with a gut the size of a beach ball, not someone who goes chasing. I didn't really think on how I would sneak into the party. But I quickly saw that his attention was elsewhere, starting at a screen behind his desk. I heard tinny-sounding explosions coming from behind the desk, I guess he wasn't looking at a camera feed.

"Taylor Halloween Party?" I said, confidently.

"Uh-huh," he replied, not looking up. "Take the elevator all the way up."

The elevator shot up, throwing me around like I was a pinball. The doors pinged open as I covered my mouth, feeling moments away from spraying vomit everywhere. Steadying myself, I knew I had to get my shit together and make it back here with a dozen or so iPads. Fuck, I don't have a bag to put them in. I guessed that I was being very optimistic about my abilities to become a criminal mastermind.

The reception area was empty, just a pathetic looking cardboard skeleton and me. It all looked very anemic. But behind the doors, I could hear the muffled sounds of a punk version of Monster Mash. Opening the door, I entered what I guessed had to be Tim Burton's sex party. The entire floor, a crowning achievement of corporate blandness, had turned into a slutty, gothic, insane asylum. Everything was dark and black with the typical Halloween décor, skeletons, cobwebs and tombstones. And smoke, lots of fake smoke. Around 50 superheroes, 30 of them being Batman were grinding lecherously to women dressed in the expected slutty costumes. Some were typical, a slutty nurse, a slutty witch, and a slutty vampire; some were more unusual, like a slutty Mario?

Everyone was drunk and getting very public with their displays of affection, actually more obscene and would have definitely gotten arrested if they were outside. These office drones weren't just making out, they were dry-humping each other. I lost count on how many erect cocks or revealed tits I saw from just walking to the bar. In one of the couches they have for visitors, a guy dressed like Spider-man was getting a blowjob from Hillary Clinton, spraying silly string from his hands at the right moment.

I was desperate for a drink but I had to stop. One of the dozen or so Catwoman was in the middle of the makeshift dance floor. I knew her, Michelle something, she's the receptionist. A very hot slender brunette who rejected me countless times. She had a bunch of guys around but she was dancing with this blonde who dressed as Cinderella. Dancing probably isn't the best word, they were slowly grinding their bodies to the obvious excitement of the mostly male crowd. Their hands were all over each other, cupping a tit one second then grabbing ass. My cock was twitching like a tweaker as Catwoman and Cinderella leaned in and kissed in a chaste manner. I'm kidding, there was a lot of tongues involved.

They then both broke away and began dancing with some guys and I slipped away to the bar. I pray that I'll remember that for my spank bank. The bartender was dressed as a vampire but looked a little out of it. He made something called an El Diablo but spilled most of the ingredients on the counter. I thought he may have over-served himself but I then saw a bandaged head hovering around his crotch. Peaking over, I saw a girl with purple hair dressed as a sexy mummy, inhaling Nosferatu's cock. Taking the hint, I grab the plastic cup and went looking for my Aunt Tess.

Aunt Tess is my mom's older sister, an intelligent, strong-willed but vivacious woman who rejected the typical expectations of being a woman. She never got married and was very open about never having kids, Aunt Tess once revealed that she had her tubes tied on Thanksgiving years ago. But she was still a very doting aunt, especially with Alice. She'd spend most of her time either working here or going sex vacations to Europe or the Caribbean. She was open like that.

Taking a sip of the cocktail and finding out it was 90% tequila, I tried to identify as many people I knew but since it's been over a year since I last worked here it was hard. With the costumes and my burning head, I was struggling. Somewhere in this would-be orgy was my Aunt Tess and I had to find her before she found me. My sister is smart but still a little spacey, so her not recognizing me was to be expected. Aunt Tess is a fucking shark and even with this face paint, she'll see me straight away.

A sexy shark actually.

Objectively, my Aunt Tess is hot. She's in her mid-forties, has a great body and magnificent tits, a true MILF; I never really thought of her like that, but then again I never thought of Alice like that way and now my dick is covered in her dried pussy juice.

I saw her near the staircase to the senior management's floor a couple of feet from the bar. She was dressed as a witch, but a very slutty witch. Aunt Tess wore this tight black corset that gave anyone an unobstructed view of her two large round orbs, fuck, you probably could see a little bit of nipple. She had her long wavy brown hair cover her shoulders with a black hat just covering her forehead. Dragging my eyes away from her shockingly big tits, she wore fishnet stockings and a pair of black high heels, which codified the term fuck-me shoes.

I slapped myself and remembered what I was supposed to be doing. Now I knew what she was dressed like and where she was, I can keep my distance. I turned, planning to go back to the bar for another drink. But I didn't see the girl behind me and slammed into.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I blurted out, seeing that I knocked her drink onto her outfit.

"No worries, Dude," she smiled, slurring her words. She was dressed like Taylor Swift.

"Let me get you another drink." I offered. Fuck the iPads, this girl looked hot. Silky golden hair that reached her tiny waist, she was an outliner regards to flashing her cleavage, but I could tell had a respectable and perky B-cups. I couldn't place from my tenure, I guess she's a new hire.

"Sure zombie," She smiled again, giving me hope for possible sex.

We returned to bar and I saw that the purple-haired mummy was now serving. We got more Halloween themed cocktails, basically regular drinks that they mixed with some pumpkin. I found out her name was Emily and she's a temp like I was. She was drunk and I think stoned, but was still there, asking about my costume while also feeling me up. Yeah, I can see her in the morning putting me on blast when she meets the real Max Wilkins; but fuck stealing tablets and being stuck in a car with Ax, I'd rather be with a girl who's not my sister.

"Let's do shots!" Emily said, very excited. "C'mon I wanna do body shots."

I weigh nothing so she easily dragged me to the break room. The prospect slurping tequila from her cleavage was instantly shot down when I saw a slutty witch. Aunt Tess was there with a shot glass her in her hand, knocking them back with Superman and a French maid. Emily got distracted by bi-curious Cinderella. I said out loud that I'll get some more drinks while they talked and slowly crept away. Fuck that was close.

Everyone was still drinking and dancing and fucking but I ignored them. It got a bit quieter once I reached the hallway that led away from the main part of the floor. In what I remembered was the administrative offices, you could hear a couple loudly fucking. I poked my head through one of the offices and I saw Frankenstein plowing his bride over a Xerox.

I finally reached IT but fuck! The door was already open and I could hear groaning. I peeked inside the dimly lit room. My eyes should have been drawn to the locked steel cabinet that contained the iPads, but I just watched Snow White being relentlessly fucked by Waldo, instead. Snow White - who I was 90% sure was Marie Nicholas, a senior partner, was lying flat on the desk. Her large, pornstar-like tits had slipped out her blue sequined top. Her ripe ass was pointing to the ceiling and having a thick cock pummeling in and out of her. Marie looked like a real MILF just like Aunt Tess, I wished that I could swap places with Waldo. I could see myself burying my head in her tanned cleavage as we fucked. She was madly screeching, very much sounding like she was enjoying every thrust.

I was really loving the show, I've pawned my laptop, phone and tablet so I don't have access to porn. And I could easily stand here and wait for the money shot but I felt a sense of desperation. Should I wait for the climax or head home and steal some jewelry from my Mom? Maria was screaming and shaking but Waldo who was still wearing the bobble hat kept on fucking. My cock was hard, screaming at me to find Emily or anyone to fuck, but my head was craving a hit; I needed to leave.

I then felt two hands rest on my shoulders and someone with a full bust pressed softly into my back. "Aw, I was looking for Waldo," she whispered into my ear.

I quickly turned and nearly hit another woman. What I saw immediately were tits, big, milky tits that were struggling not to slip out of a plunging neck of a black gown. Prying my eyes away from the copious display of cleavage, I found myself gawking an incredibly hot MILF. She had a pale face, a black beehive wig, and full black lips that looked ready to swallow cock. The gown she wore snugged her impressive body as if it was her second skin. My eyes drifted down, past her small waist and the plastic dagger had stuck on, to the long slit in the dress which revealed her fishnet stockings and the black stilettos she had on.

She ignored me, her eyes still watching Snow White. I looked back, seeing that Marie Nicholas, a Harvard graduate, was going reverse cowgirl style and riding Waldo's cock furiously. She should quit her job and get her ass to the Valley, she could rival most porn stars.

"Fucking Marie, Waldo was supposed to be mine," She muttered. I felt her arm slid around me and she pressed her beehive against my shoulder, even in heels she was about 5'2". "I'm Elvira, baby. Haven't seen you before?" She had a husky voice which was making my cock twitch. I couldn't place her in my head, she looked like she was in her mid-forties, blue eyes and oval-shaped face; maybe it was the wig and the makeup.

I opened my mouth but struggled to form words. Shit, I need another identity. "I um...my name is, Za-"

Elvira gracefully turned so to face me. She raised a finger to my lips, her fingernails were also painted black. "I don't want to know your real name, stud. That won't be fun. I just want to know your name tonight."

"Oh," I replied, relieved but then struggled to remember who I'm supposed to be. "Office Zombie."

"Office Zombie, huh?" Elvira's eyes slowly examined me, as if I'm her prey. "I'm going to call you Oz," she smirked. "Okay Oz, I'm in a bit of a bind, it's now 10:30 and I've not been fucked yet! I had Zorro nuzzling on these babies," she roughly cupped her large breasts. "But he wanted to experiment and is now showing his sword to Robin. I then spotted Waldo there, flashing his thick man meat to Wonder Woman and I knew I wanted that. But as you can see, Snow White got there first."

Elvira moved in, her body grinding against mine. She trailed her finger down my chest to my obvious erection. "I know its thrill to have a porn scene come real in front of your very eyes, but it is better to participate than spectate." She grabbed my cock and craned her neck up, looking deep into my eyes with a wicked grin. "So can you help this poor woman out?" Her tits were rubbing against me and she was licking her lips. "It's Halloween, baby, and I need my trick."

And she disappeared, around the corner to places unknown.

"Fuck!" I groaned loudly enough to throw Snow White and Waldo's rhythmic fucking out of sync.

With Alice still glued in my brain, I ran for Elvira. Fuck the tablets. I was running for sex, I know that does look pathetic but I don't care. I needed to get my sister's climaxing face out of my head and I always wanted to fuck a MILF. I caught her climbing the staircase I'd saw Aunt Tess earlier on and pushed my way through. Fuck, the upper floor looked like a porn set. In the hall I saw a guy dressed as a beauty queen fucking one of the dozen Donald Trump's, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a statement. I passed another room and there was the cast of the Ghostbusters reboot going up against their 80s counterparts in an 8-way fuckfest.

Around a corner, I saw more insane masked debauchery but no Elvira. Shit. My heart was beating rapidly as I ran around the maze-like floor. Coming close to giving up, I rounded another corner and found Elvira leaning against a doorjamb. Under the dim light, I could see how tight the black gown was wrapped around her, her creamy tits were aching to rip the fabric and break free. She just smiled at me as she casually kicked up the door to some rando's office.

"Took you long enough," she said as she pulled me inside and down to her level, her lips pushing against mine. She was ferocious. Her tongue quickly slid into my mouth. Elvira had one hand around my neck, the other was snaking down my chest to my growing bulge.

She broke her grip on my tongue and pushed me against a desk. While Elvira ran for the door, I looked over my shoulder, the desk was completely cleared. Someone's prepared for sex. I heard the door slam shut and a small lamp flick on, it illuminated the room in a faint yellow glow. I turn back to my sexy MILF. Elvira was already down on her knees, her lips nuzzling my thick tool through my pants. Fucking hell, she moves fast.

Her face looked up at me as she fondled my crotch, "I can't think of any kind of flirty zombie wordplay, so I'm just going to mouth fuck you," she grinned at me. She quickly unbuckled my jeans and was tugging on them hard with a rabid determination. A big yank later, Elvira pulled down my pants and sprung my rock hard dick free from the denim prison. "Oh yes," she grinned as her fingers wrapping around my cock.

"Oh baby, you're not going to disappoint," she said, stroking the length of my tool. I groaned as her dark lips kissed my pulsing tip, shaking as the mystery MILF started to blow me. Fuck, Elvira was a real major league cocksucker; the way she swirled her tongue around my cock head and her mouth provided the right amount of suction was making me dizzy with delight.