Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me grab a drink for you Steve, then we can dance?"

I felt guilty enough that I wanted to make Steve happy. But also, I knew that if I got him a few drinks, he'd crash fast. Steve couldn't handle much alcohol. More than me, but not much...... I dashed for the bar and mixed him up a good stiff drink. Stiff? There was so much vodka in it the Vodka & Coke I made that it could've stood on its own without the glass. I dashed back to Steve and handed it to him, smiled as he knocked it back. His eyes crossed for a second, wobbled, then focused on me. I smiled. He smiled. This plan was working. I got him a second drink which he downed just as thirstily. This plan was working well.

Steve smiled even more, taking my hand, moving onto the dance floor with me, dancing with me. Dancing, I was all too conscious of my nakedness beneath my short little skirt. I danced a little more carefully this time. My pleated little skirt hung loosely, moving easily. It wouldn't take much to flip it up and expose myself to everyone I knew. God forbid the other girls saw me sans panties. The gossip would go on for years! I did look around for Joe, but when I saw him he was dancing with Riley. I felt instantly jealous. I knew Joe knew that. He gave me a grin and a little wave.

When the music changed to something slower, I let myself be folded into Steve's arms. Yes, Steve was excited, I could tell that, but as he pressed against me, holding me in his arms, there wasn't that same burning excitement that there'd been with Joe. We took a short break while I reluctantly went to help Claire yet again, making sure Steve had another large drink in hand before I left. When I came back, Joe and Steve were talking, heads together. Both of them saw me return. Both of them smiled as I threaded my way through to join them.

Both of them turned and danced with me.

I smiled as I danced between them, turning from one to the other. The rec room corner we were using for dancing wasn't that big, it was crowded. It was easy for me to brush up against Joe. I did. Joe knew what I was doing. He grinned when I looked at him. Joe also knew I wasn't wearing panties. Of course he knew, he'd been the one that had removed them. In the press, when I was facing Steve, I felt Joe's hand under my skirt, on my butt, a blatant caress and gentle squeeze on my naked skin that surprised me initially even as it excited me.

I did worry that Steve might slide his hands down to my butt and discover Joe's hand already there though, caressing me where only a girl's boyfriend should caress her. Well, every girl knows the 5P rule - proper planning prevents piqued partner! I smiled at Steve, took his hands and slid them between us, placing them on my breasts as I pressed myself against him, feeling that nice hard bulge pressing against me through his jeans as his hands cupped my breasts. I knew that he wanted me. I looked into Steve's eyes and smiled as I felt his hands on my breasts while Joe's hand explored my butt under my skirt.

I felt incredibly wicked. I'd never felt both sexy and wicked before. I found rather liked it. I was a little shocked that I also found I liked both their hands on me.

I liked feeling Steve's hands on my breasts. I liked Joe's hand on my butt. It was bad of me and it was wonderful and I was giving both of them what they wanted and I was excited all over again. I thought about what Joe had said, about getting excited listening to me with Steve, about wanting to jump over into the backseat and fuck me. About saying he'd have fucked me right there on the back seat in front of Steve. My stomach twisted and tightened, my nipples were so swollen and hard they hurt. I twisted in Steve's arms, twisted around so that my back was to him, his hands still on my breasts, my butt pressed against that hard bulge in his jeans, rubbing against him as I swayed. I wanted to excite Joe as well.

My hands held Steve's, held them on my breasts as I finished turning. Joe was close, right in front of me, so close that Steve's hands on my breasts brushed his chest now and then as we danced. Looking at Steve's hands, Joe grinned at Steve, then at me. I felt his hand between us, under my skirt. He wasn't? Was he? My eyes widened as he did. His hand cupped my naked sex under my skirt, his finger pushed, slid inside me easily. My eyes were like saucers, my mouth opened wide, trying so hard not to moan out loud as his finger slid into me with slippery ease, as Steve's erection rubbed against my butt. Joe smiled into my eyes, twisting his finger inside me, brushing my clitoris so that I almost moaned out loud again. I wriggled my butt against Steve's cock, feeling Joe's finger in me, feeling myself melting on his finger. I was so wet. So unbelievably wet. It felt so good. I was sooooo bad!

Joe grinned at me. "Hey Steve 'ol buddy, anyone ever tell you that your girlfriend's hot." He moved his finger slowly inside me. I sucked my breath in, ground myself on his finger and pushed back on Steve, desperately wanting to moan out loud and managing not to. My face pleaded silently with Joe.

"Oh yeah, Hayley's hot." Steve rubbed his face against the back of my head, my ponytail. His hands gave my breasts a little squeeze, then a bigger squeeze. Ohhh, that was good. "Aren't you Hayley?"

If only he knew how hot I was. "Oh yeah, I'm hot." Now I could moan. "Hot hot hot!" I needed to keep my words simple though. My brain wasn't focused on talking at all. Actually, it was hard to talk at all. Joe's finger in me and Steve's hands playing with my breasts were wreaking havoc with my mind.

"How hot?" Joe was grinning at me. His finger was inside me. If it hadn't been for the pounding music, the wet noises my sex was making as his finger moved in me would have been clearly audible to all of us. Joe knew how hot I was.

"As hot as you want me to be." My head was resting on Steve's shoulder. My face half turned towards Steve. Joe and I knew who I was talking too even as Steve's hands moved on my breasts. I could see Steve grinning at Joe. I knew Steve was enjoying rubbing Joe's face in me letting him openly cup my breasts in front of Joe. Steve didn't know that Joe's finger was inside me. But I did.

"Hmmmmmm." Joe grinned. "How does REALLY hot sound, Hayley."

I didn't say anything. I just looked at Joe and shivered. That grin meant Joe was up to something. Only this time, I knew that whatever he got up to, it was going to be with me. And I had a good idea of what would happen. That scared me, that sent butterflies racing through me. It also excited me. Like I needed more excitement! I was so wet I was going to dehydrate any minute now. I was melting on Joe's finger.

"You want Hayley really hot, right Steve?" Joe's question was for Steve. His eyes were fixed on mine though. I waited, trying desperately not to moan out loud as his finger moved gently inside me, as the heel of his hand ground against my clitoris. I wanted to moan out loud though. I really wanted to.

"Oh yeah, really hot." Steve was excited alright. Excited and now more than a little drunk. Dammit! I wanted Joe to make something up, to get rid of Steve and do what I knew he wanted to do to me.

"Then you don't just wanna play with her tits dude, you gotta do something like this Steve." Joe smirked at Steve.

With the hand that wasn't under my skirt, Joe removed one of Steve's hands from my breast. I looked down. No longer concealed by Steve's hand, my nipple now pushed my cotton tank top very visibly outwards. Joe casually took that rubbery hard nipple and tugged on it, pulling it and squeezing it. Squeezing it hard. Painfully hard! Then even harder. I squealed and bucked between them. I bucked against Steve's cock where he pressed against my butt and against Joe's finger inside me. Ripples of pain radiated outwards from my tender nipple, mixing with the pleasure I felt from Joe's finger and Steve's pressure against my butt. Mixing within me in some kind of weird meld that made my whole body resonate even after his fingers just as casually released my nipple and the pain stopped. The pleasure continued though. But fuck, he'd hurt my nipple!

"Jesus Joe, stop that!" Steve had been looking over my shoulder, looking down and watching Joe's finger and thumb squeezing and pulling at my nipple through my tank top. He sounded shocked. He didn't take his hand of my other breast though. He didn't try and remove Joe's hand from my breast either. He didn't try and stop Joe. He just watched. Somehow his watching Joe do that to me was as exciting as Joe doing it to me had been.

"She likes it Steve." Joe sounded so matter of fact. "Go on, you do it to her."

"Fuck Joe, no way." Steve sounded horrified. "Hey, stop that." Joe had reached for me again. His fingers were squeezing and twisting my nipple again. I wasn't horrified. I was too busy trying not to squirm on Joe's finger but it wasn't working too well. I was squirming anyway. I was also biting my bottom lip and making little squealing noises as Joe twisted my nipple.

Joe shrugged, looked down at me as his grip on me relaxed. "Did you like that Hayley?"

"Jesus Joe, what the fuck?" I wished Steve would quit interrupting.

I wanted my nipples like that, hard. I moved my hand onto Steve's, tried to get him to do it to me but he just didn't click. Honestly, sometimes Steve was so slow. It was downright frustrating. My eyes pleaded with Joe.

"Hayley?" Joe was asking me something? What was it? Oh? Something about my nipple and when he'd squeezed it so hard. It was difficult to think. It was even to harder to think with his hand on my sex, his finger moving inside me.

"It hurt," I gasped.

"I know that Hayley." Joe was patient. "What I asked was did you like it?"

I glanced up at him. "Yeah." Another gasp, "It hurt Joe."

He smiled. "But you liked it didn't you Hayley? Would you like Steve to do that to you?"

"Yeah." Yes, I really wanted Steve to do that to me. Joe. Steve. Whatever. Somebody! Either of them. Don't ask me for god's sake, just do it. But I couldn't say that. Could I?

"Go on Steve. Like this. Copy me dude ... Get your hand out of the way Hayley." I let my hand drop from where I held Steve's on my own breast. I watched, shivering, as Joe once again took my nipple lightly between his thumb and finger. Steve copied him. Joe's finger moved inside my sex. Now I moaned out loud. Neither of them took any notice. I moaned again.

"Okay, squeeze gently Steve." They both squeezed. I sucked in my breath. God that hurt a little and it felt so good. Why did Steve need Joe to show him how to make me feel good?

"A bit harder." Both of them did. They squeezed my nipples harder. Ow! Owww! Owowowowowow. That hurt! I squealed, this time knowing how I would feel and enjoying that meld of pleasure and pain and acquiescence. Joe smiled down at me as he squeezed, an interminable period that was probably only a few seconds. A few seconds that felt like an eternity but which turned out to be far too short when they both stopped.

"Now watch and copy me, squeeze really hard and twist them and pull at the same time." Joe's fingers followed suite as he instructed Steve. Hard. Painfully hard. Steve watched, his fingers copied, just not as hard and not as good. I was whimpering, I could feel tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Please," I gasped, "please, someone might see us." I wanted what they were both doing to me, but I didn't want anyone else to see. I doubt Joe could hear me over the music but he could see my face.

"Upstairs ... please" I mouthed silently, pleading. Joe nodded, looked into my eyes, smiled, watching my face, watching the sensations I felt. His finger moved in my sex, twisted, slid backwards and forwards.

"Hey dude." Joe was yelling over the music to Steve. "We should take Hayley somewhere private if want to learn to do this kind of stuff." He grinned that grin at me again. "We better take her outta here dude. Find a bedroom or something." He smiled and without any warning he pushed a second finger into me, stretching me impossibly just as Steve twisted my nipple and squeezed really hard.

"Yeahhhooooohhhhoowwwwwoohhhhhhh ... oohhhhhh ... ooooooo!"

I climaxed.

Just like that.

A sudden orgasm washed through my body. I arched back against Steve, looking into Joe's eyes, my mouth a rounded "o" of surprise and shock and pleasure. I felt my sex spasming around Joe's thickly intruding fingers as my pleasure took me and held me enthralled, juddering on Joe's fingers, my butt doing a wild little dance against Steve's cock where he pressed against me. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I was held between them, held up on Joe's fingers inside me, leaning back against Steve as he twisted and pulled and squeezed both my nipples, my body shaking like a leaf. Joe's fingers eased out from inside me as my excitement abated. But it abated only a little. Steve's fingers released me in mid-squeal. Oh no! No, keep doing that! Don't stop! My mouth worked desperately. The pounding music concealed any noises I made.

Steve had no idea what had happened.

Joe did. He smiled at me as his fingers released me from their thralldom. He lifted his hand, high enough for me to see his fingers. They were shining wetly. I looked at him helplessly, breathing hard, my entire body shaking.

"Hayley, you wanna go upstairs." Steve's voice asked the question. He was hard where he pressed against me.

"Yeah." My reply was to Joe even as I turned towards Steve. I was thinking of Joe as I smiled at Steve and then kissed him. He kissed me back. Slowly and gently, his tongue deep in my mouth, tasting me. It was good and I knew I loved Steve but I didn't want soft and gentle. I wanted possessive and dominating and forceful. I wasn't going to get that from Steve. Regardless, feeling him like that, feeling that that hard bulge pressing against me, my whole body just seemed to catch fire all over again. I tingled everywhere, my nipples swollen and achingly hard, wanted to be mauled like he'd just done to me, acutely conscious of my own slippery readiness where Joe's fingers had just been.

I was pretty much panting with excitement and with my desire. What Joe had just done to me, his fingers inside me, the climax I'd just had, everything was fresh and vivid in my mind. I was torn now. Steve could give me love. Joe could give me what I really wanted. Even as I kissed Steve, I found myself reaching awkwardly behind me with one hand, searching for Joe. I found him, found that hard bulge and held it through his shorts, stroked it through the thin cotton. One of Joe's hands joined mine, I felt his hand on his zipper, he did something inside his shorts, guided my hand in. All of a sudden I held his cock clasped in my fingers. After a heart stopping moment where I hesitated, I began to stroke him, still kissing Steve, now a little absent-mindedly. But really, all I had to do was keep my mouth wide open. Steve did the rest. Until his mouth lifted from mine.

"Let's go upstairs somewhere?" He kissed my ear. He sounded enthusiastic.

I thought about that. I mean, I'd asked Claire if I could stay over so I could spend the night with Steve. I looked up at him, saw his eager expression, felt his desire for me. I did love him. I knew that when I looked up at him, seeing his love for me, his happiness when he was with me, when he was holding me. I thought about Joe. Steve. Joe. Steve. Jesus! I closed my eyes. That didn't help at all. Joe's cock was still in my hand and I was so very very wet.

"Okay." There wasn't any need to say more. He looked so happy. I saw that happiness and it made me feel warm. But I also felt Joe's cock in my hand. Joe's cock made my sex pulse wetly.

"We're off upstairs." Steve spoke over my shoulder to Joe as he released me.

"Okay." Joe sounded happy. He looked happy when I glanced at him.

I drew back a little, my eyes suddenly wide. Was he really going to? He grinned. Oh god, he was! My heart beat a wild tattoo in my chest. A little while ago I'd as good as told him to come upstairs and take me. Heck, I'd started up those stairs with him earlier, fully intending to let him have me. Now? Now I didn't even have to think about it. If Joe wanted me, he could have me. He could have me in front of Steve if that was what he wanted. I gave his cock a quick squeeze before I took Steve's hand. I took Steve's hand and held it with the same hand that just a second before had been stroking Joe's cock, with the hand that had just squeezed Joe's cock. Now I kissed Steve with the same lips that had been kissing Joe earlier.

Steve held my hand, leading the way upstairs. I followed him unhesitatingly. Joe followed behind me, holding my other hand. Steve was in such a hurry to get upstairs he didn't seem to notice that Joe was with us. Or he just didn't care that there were three of us. I didn't say a word. Whatever was going to happen would happen. And whatever happened, I was fucked. Was going to be fucked. Was fucked.

Whatever!

I wasn't even confused about what was happening. I wanted this. I wanted Joe. I wanted Steve. My sex was so wet I was scared that if anyone looked they'd see the insides of my thighs all the way down to my knees were glistening.. I wondered which of them was going to be first with me because as soon as I was in that room and on that bed I was going to spread my legs and while I wanted Joe, Steve was my boyfriend. And really, I didn't care as long as one of them fucked me.

Which of them was going to be first?

Oh my God! I was already thinking about both of them fucking me. Hayley! What are you doing? But I continued to climb the stairs with both of them, feeling that rising excitement again, feeling that coiling tightness inside, that roiling anticipation. I did look over my shoulder as we climbed. Joe was watching me as he followed, one of my hands in his. My eyes met his. He smiled. My heart jumped. I thought again of what Joe had said, about climbing over into the back seat and fucking me in front of Steve. I thought of what Joe had said just now. I thought about my reply both earlier and now and I knew I'd really meant it. I saw Joe's smile, I saw the look on Joe's face. I knew Joe had meant what he'd said too. My heart beat faster and faster. I wondered what would happen.

But I didn't need to wonder, did I? I knew. Joe was coming upstairs with Steve and I. Or was it Steve coming upstairs with Joe and I? Whatever happened, I was going upstairs now with both of them. I knew this was crazy. I knew I was so fucked. I couldn't help myself. What was Steve thinking? He knew Joe was with us, following us. Not that I was complaining about that but Steve must know. My heart continued to pound as Steve led me by the hand up the stairs to the attic. To the attic bedroom with its four poster bed that was now waiting for Steve and me! For Joe and me. For Joe and Steve and me. Oh fuck! What was I getting myself into? Was I batshit crazy? My heart danced a wild little tango as I looked at that closed door, hesitating, Joe on one side of me, Steve on the other, knowing what the outcome would be if I stepped past that portal.

Joe would take me.

If I walked into that room, if I took the final and irrevocable step through that doorway, Joe would take me. Maybe Steve would as well, but I knew Joe would do what he'd said he would do. He would take me right in front of Steve. I wondered if Steve knew that. I had to think he didn't, but why was he just accepting that Joe was here with us. Steve glanced across me towards Joe.

"Uh, Joe...." He sounded hesitant. Even his hand holding mine felt hesitant. "Uhhh..."

"Oh yeah, right, sorry Steve." Joe chuckled just before he reached past me, opened the bedroom door, looked at me, smiled, and led me into the room. My heart pounded as I let go of Steve's hand and followed him inside, feeling slightly faint.