Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve looked like he wanted to cry. I didn't care. I wanted Joe to fuck me. Steve could fuck me after that if he wanted too. Thinking of that excited me even more. Joe smiled a smile of satisfaction. "I'm glad that's settled." Joe shuffled up a little between my widespread legs, taking that big hard cock of his and slapping it lightly against my stomach as I lay before him. Joe grinned down at me, then looked at Steve as he rubbed his cock against my stomach. "Steve, you've been dating Hayley for two whole fucking years and she's still a fucking virgin. I figure you need someone to show you what to do." He looked down at me. "Right Hayley?"

I looked back up at him. My brain was a golden incoherent fuzz. "Uhhhh," I gasped.

"Hey .... hey Joe ... wait a minute." Steve sounded upset for the first time. A bit late for him to get worried I thought with just a corner of my mind. The corner that wasn't panting like a bitch in heat as I waited for Joe's cock! I looked at Steve. Joe knelt between my legs looking down at me, slowly pushing two thick fingers up inside me, drawing a moan from me. At the same time he lowered his mouth to suck on my breast, his tongue lapping at my rock hard nipple so that now I clutched at his head and did my best to push my entire breast into his greedy mouth. After a minute or so, Joe lifted his mouth from my breast with a slurp. His finger was still in me, making me shiver and moan as it moved.

"You want my cock Hayley?"

I looked from Joe to Steve. Then moaned again as Joe's fingers twisted and slid inside me. God yes, I wanted Joe's cock. Forget romance and gently making love. I wanted Joe to fuck me.

"Huuhhh? What?" Steve said, jerking upright. It was like he'd suddenly realized something was going on. I mean, Jesus Steve! For the last half hour I'd been naked with him and Joe, with Joe doing anything he wanted to me and NOW Steve was acting shocked and surprised. Was he for real? I giggled.

"What the fuck are you doing Joe?" he looked at me. "Hayley? What are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything," I gasped, surprised I could still talk coherently. Or at least, I could gasp coherently. I wasn't doing anything, I was just lying there with my legs spread wide for Joe to kneel between them and Joe's finger inside my sex. Steve looked from me to Joe to me to Joe.

"Joe? Joe, what're you doing?" Steve really sounded like he was going to cry or something.

Joe looked at Steve and snickered. That's what it sounded like, that he snickered at Steve. "Steve old buddy, I'm doing what you should've been doing. I'm going to fuck your girlfriend for you dude."

"No, you can't!" Steve interrupted. "Hayley! .... Tell him no!"

I looked back to Steve. One of my hands and crept back down to clasp Joe's cock where it slapped against my belly. I took him in my hand and stroked him slowly, savoring the steely hard length of him under my fingers. Steve's eyes followed my hand.

"Hayley! You can't.... Joe, you said.....that's not .... We didn't..."

"What'd I say Steve?" Joe's voice was a growl, low and threatening, cutting Steve off. He looked down at me, his voice changing. Now it was beguiling, slightly salacious in tone, twisting my insides with his words. "You're going to let me fuck you aren't you Hayley?"

"Joe...." Steve's voice protested. I felt a stirring of guilt, of shame. "Hayley? Please." He looked at me with those bug puppy dog eyes. Oh god! Suddenly I felt so bad, so wicked and depraved, how could I do this to him? How? Steve was my boyfriend! Not Joe! But my hand was still stroking Joe's cock, my body was quivering with anticipation. I closed my eyes.

Only to feel Joe move away from me, out from between my legs, off to one side. My eyes flew open, wide and shocked and disappointed.

Joe smiled at both of us. "Steve, Hayley needs fucking. You want to fuck her?. Go right ahead." He looked at me and grinned. "Right Haley?"

I watched Steve, my heart pounding. My sex pulsing. If Steve was a real man, he'd take me right now, move over me and have his way with me. I was his girlfriend. I was Steve's. I realized I held his cock in my other hand. I even gave him some little strokes. But Steve didn't move. He stayed where he was on the bed. "Steve," I whispered, almost pleading with him. Almost!

"Steve!" Joe's voice was demanding.

Steve's eyes looked into mine. "Hayley," he breathed. I couldn't hear him but I could see his lips move, I knew what he'd said. What did he mean? My heart did those spastic little flutters again, my insides knotting up, tightening. Did he want me? I was Steve's girl! I was there for him if he wanted me. My hand even stroked his cock some more. I waited for him to say something else, to do something. Anything. Anything at all.

He didn't.

Instead he just looked at me and waited, doing nothing, knowing that Joe was watching and waiting on my other side. Knowing that I was lying there naked and defenseless and wetly ready to surrender myself! Knowing that Joe had been about to take me! There was no defiance of Joe, no resistance. Steve would do nothing. I knew that now. Joe looked at me. My sex throbbed wetly. I waited, my heart fluttering. What was going to happen now? I had no idea. When Joe spoke, his voice was no longer harsh and demanding, he spoke softly.

"Hayley."

I looked at him, feeling faint. I looked at Steve. I looked back at Joe. I whimpered, a plaintive little sound in the silence of that room. Joe moved over me once more, slowly. I lay there feeling a black hole of suspense and anticipation and fear and excitement where my stomach used to be. My legs were turning to jelly. My body was jelly. Joe reached for me. I closed my eyes, breathing hard as one of his hands moved between my thighs, twisted and cupped my sex. I gasped, feeling my wetness flooding his fingers as they pressed against me.

"Move your feet further apart."

I obeyed.

Then I exhaled; a long slow exhalation of my breath, a sigh almost, as his finger found my entrance and pushed into me slowly, easing up inside me. It felt really really good. So good I had to do something he toyed with me. I glanced at Steve, saw that he was watching me. Saw that his cock was hard. So was Joe's when I looked down. Joe smiled up at me. Steve smiled. Why was Steve smiling? I was puzzled for a moment but then I didn't care.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Joe asked knowingly. It was too embarrassing to reply. My face turned red as I looked at Steve again. I couldn't pretend this was happening to me somehow accidentally. I was giving myself willingly to Joe in front of Steve. I'd parted my legs for his hand so that he could finger me. Joe chuckled.

"Yes," I gasped at last. "Yes it does."

"Oh just you wait little one, this is going to feel a lot better." He glanced sideways at Steve. My eyes followed his. "I think your girlfriend's ready to be fucked now." His tone was casual, as if he was saying dinner was ready. "You don't mind do you Steve?"

"Uhhhhh..." Steve sounded as confused as I felt. "Mind what?"

"You gonna tell your boyfriend I'm going to fuck you, Hayley? Or do you want me to tell him?"

Joe's ability to intimidate Steve, to dominate him, excited me, an excitement that was partially reflected in the wet noises my sex was making around Joe's finger as I lay beneath him. I looked at Steve and I knew, I just knew, he was going to let Joe fuck me if that was what I decided. Well, Joe had already done everything but fuck me. Steve had had his opportunity, Joe had handed me to Steve gift wrapped and Steve had't done a thing. I seriously wanted to be taken. I looked at Steve again, then back up at Joe.

"You can do anything you want to me Joe." I meant every word.

He kissed me again, slowly, tenderly. "What if I want Steve to fuck you too?"

My heart pounded like a drum. I knew what he was asking. I knew what he meant. I felt another flood of wetness at the thought. "You can do whatever you want with me Joe."

Joe looked at me for second before turning his head to look down at Steve. "Hey, Steve, does your girlfriend's cunt look like its ready to be fucked to you?"

Steve said nothing but when I looked sideways at him, he was watching me. Joe looked at me, raised an eyebrow. "Ask your boyfriend I can start fucking you Hayley."

"Okay," I gasped, adding "Steve? Can Joe fuck me now? Please? Please Steve tell Joe he can fuck me. I want to be fucked now." I was ready alright, wet and willing.

"Jesus Joe." Steve's answer was almost a groan. "Hayley....." He sounded like he was going to cry.

"Tell him Steve, tell Joe he can fuck me, I want it, I want Joe's cock Steve. I want it in me now." I was babbling. Babbling and stroking Joe's cock with my hand and trying to guide him towards my waiting sex. Shivering, I even managed to rub the tip of him against me where I was wet and ready but Joe held himself back, tormenting me. Tormenting Steve.

"Steve?" Joe looked at my boyfriend. "You don't mind do you?" He smiled down at me, then glanced sideways at Steve again. "Hayley's cunt looks really pretty doesn't it Steve?"

"Uhhhh ..... yeah, it does ...... Joe?"

"Well, take a good long look at it Steve. It won't look the same after I've fucked her." Joe was grinning at Steve. Rubbing in what he was going to do to me. Oh god! I was blushing. They were talking about my sex. God, this was so embarrassing. And so exciting! I was scared but I wanted it to happen, I was panting for it, wanting for Joe to have me. Joe looked down at me ruminatively, keeping me waiting, teasing me.

"In fact, why don't you give her cunt a little feel while I give those delicious little breasts a workout before I get down to fucking." Joe took Steve's hand and placed it between us on my sex. He watched as Steve's finger slipped into me. Of course I moaned. It felt so good. With a simple forward movement of his head, Joe mouthed one of my small breasts and began to suck and lick on it. I looked over the top of Joe's head towards Steve, my mouth working for a moment. But nothing came out except a quiet sobbing moan. And another. And another.

Steve watched.

I looked blindly at Steve as Joe's mouth worked over each of my breasts noisily. At the same time Steve's finger explored and teased my sex. At last Joe's mouth lifted from me, he looked up at me. Steve's hand left me at the same time, only to be immediately replaced by Joe's. I looked sideways at Steve. I looked up at Joe, kneeling between my legs, waiting, his cock jutting upwards and outwards, his finger once more sliding in and out of my sex, teasing me, driving me crazy. Joe was going to take me, I knew. Joe was going to fuck me. I was going to lose my virginity to Joe. In front of Steve! In front of my boyfriend! I gasped, knowing it was going to happen. My heart raced. I knew what was coming. I tried to spread my legs wider for him, drawing my knees back as far as I could. I was as wide open and exposed to him as I could make myself. I was ready. My mouth worked. I wasn't sure what I was going to say but no words came out.

Only a long moan as Joe forced two fingers into my sex, stretching me almost painfully. Almost. I liked it. I wanted it. My feet did a little dance in the air, my legs spread themselves wider apart, I moaned again, muscles tightening, then relaxing, feeling his fingers stretching me. One of my hands clutched at Joe's wrist. Jesus! I could feel myself stretching. But Joe's cock was much bigger than two fingers. I was so small. Could I take him in me? I had no idea but I never even thought about saying no. My body knew what it was for. My body knew what it wanted.

"Wait." I squeaked, "Wait Joe, wait...."

My hands searched frantically under the pillow, looking for the packet of condoms I'd placed there for Steve to wear. My shaking hands impatiently tore it open and pulled the condom out. Joe just watched me, not taking it from me, his cock jutting stiffly outwards and upwards before me! Its size and its rigid readiness were turning me to jelly. Jelly or not, I knew what I wanted. I fumbled the rubber ring over the head of his cock, rolling it down the shaft as far as I could. It was a lot more difficult than when I'd practiced on that cucumber. It was also a lot more exciting. By the time I'd finished, I was breathing hard. All I could manage was to collapse back onto the bed, my legs wide apart, waiting. Waiting for Joe to take me.

Joe looked down at me, at his condom-clad cock. He smiled.

"You know Steve, it just doesn't feel the same when you fuck a girl when you're wearing a rubber, especially when she's as nice and tight as Hayley." His eyes held mine. He leaned forward over me a little. "There's nothing like feeling your cock sliding in and out of a nice tight wet little cunt." He took Steve's hand and placed it on my sex. I moaned softly at his touch. "Slide your finger into her dude, isn't she so wet and tight? Slide your finger into her and tell me."

Steve's finger slid into me easily. I moaned again, my hips jerking upwards. "Yeah," he muttered, "yeah she is."

Joe chuckled. "Feels good doesn't she." He pulled the condom off and dropped it over the side of bed, onto the floor. I gasped, my stomach tightening nervously. "Now just think about how good her hot little cunt's gonna feel wrapped around my cock when I fuck her."

I was scared now. Jesus, if I got pregnant, my parents would be furious! My Dad would kill me! It wasn't like I was on the pill or anything. I looked at Steve. Steve looked over at Joe and then at me. He didn't say anything. Joe glanced down at me, then at Steve again.

"Don't worry about it Hayley, okay. And hey, Steve, I'm sorry, I forgot to ask you buddy. You have any problem with me fucking your girlfriend without a rubber?" Joe's voice was mocking.

Don't worry about it? Jesus! I was the one that might get pregnant. I was worried alright. Joe moved over me, over and down on top of me, rubbing the head of his condom-free cock against my wetly ready little sex, making me shiver and moan and spread my legs even wider apart. His eyes met mine, he kissed me gently. We both knew I wasn't going to say no to him. Not now. I was worried alright, I was scared, actually now I was terrified. But I was going to let him do it to me anyway.

""Ohh Hayley, you're so ready."

I looked up at Joe as he loomed over me. I knew I was. I couldn't believe how wet and how ready I was.

"Hey, Steve." Joe was still looking down at me.

I didn't bother looking at Steve now. This was it! My focus was entirely on Joe's cock pushing up against my entrance. Joe was about to fuck me. Oh fuck! Fuck oh fuck! I wanted it. I wanted it so much.

"Take a good look at Hayley's cunt dude, it's the last look you're gonna get at it while she's still a virgin."

Steve shocked me. From lying beside me, he slid down the bed until his head was beside my butt, his eyes riveted on my sex where Joe's cock was poised to enter me. I looked down at him, our eyes meeting as he glanced up. His eyes held mine, drawing out my emotions, my feelings, almost as if he was some kind of vampire sucking at my soul. Everything was mixed up inside my head as my eyes met his, a turmoil of excitement and trepidation and fear and acquiescence and shame and humiliation and pleasure. Somehow, I was enjoying Steve watching me like this, enjoying the look on his face as he realized Joe was about to have me. I reached out with one hand for Steve, found his hand, held it tight.

"Move your knees back Hayley, so he can see my cock go into you." Joe laughed. He grinned down at Steve. "Little Chinese slut's like Hayley like their boyfriend to watch when their tight little virgin cunt gets fucked by another dude."

I should have been embarrassed and humiliated and shamed by what he'd said. I should have, I knew, but instead his words made me feel even more excited. I looked away from Steve, up at Joe. "I didn't know you'd dated any Chinese girls," I gasped.

"I haven't, but I know what you're gonna like Hayley." He had that shit-eating grin on his face. "Now be a good girl and move your knees back as far as you can, okay."

"Like that?" I moaned as I moved my knees back, opening myself wide to Joe, exposing myself to Steve's eyes, moving my knees far back until they brushed Joe's ribs, my heels resting against his hips as he held himself poised to take me. I'd never felt so exposed in my life. I glanced down. I could see Steve looking at me, his face rapt with excitement as he looked at me. He was stroking his cock with one hand as he looked at me and held my hand in his other hand. God, that was so weird. Was he getting off on watching Joe and me? Thinking about that made me even wetter.

I looked back up at Joe. "Like that?" I asked again.

"Oh yeah Hayley, like that." I shivered at the satisfied tone of his voice, feeling the head of his cock still pressing firmly against my entrance, pressing inwards between my outer lips, poised to enter me, poised to take me. Joe smiled down at me, breathing hard. I could see the excitement on his face, the desire; I could feel that tenseness in his body as he held himself still. He wanted me. He wanted to take me. I wanted to be taken. He smiled down at me and then he kissed me, his lips brushing mine, locking together with mine as my mouth opened wide to him, one of his hands stroking the hair back from my forehead as he kissed me.

"Please," I breathed when his mouth lifted from mine at last, trying to hook my ankles behind his back and urge him into me and failing.

He smiled down at me, kissed my lips lightly. "I want you Hayley Chu, I really do." He had that intense look on his face, his voice a mere whisper in the night, a whisper in my ear. I shivered again, my whole body taut with tension, limp with helpless excitement, a physical dichotomy that matched my emotional state, torn between Steve and Joe, torn between fear and excitement, torn between shame at my acquiescence to Joe and my desire to surrender and be taken.

Joe looked at Steve and laughed. "Dude, I'm gonna make your girlfriend squeal."

Looking up at Joe, feeling the head of his cock nudging up against the entrance my sex, feeling myself so completely open and exposed to him, I knew he was right. When he finally entered me, I was going to squeal. I was going to do anything he wanted me to do. I was going to let him do whatever he wanted with me.

I was going to be fucked.