Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do?" My voice was shaking.

"Yes you do Hayley." Joe's voice was calm. Calm and gentle and reassuring and full of desire. Thick with desire. Lashing me with his desire, the sound of his voice like honey on my skin, thick and clinging.

Joe's hands slid gently upwards from my knees, brushing up the insides of my thighs. My eyes followed their slow glide across my skin, his thumbs pointing towards my sex, edging closer and closer, the tightness inside me coiling and coiling and sending ripples outwards through my body. His thumbs stopped before they touched me there but I gasped anyhow, then gasped again as his hands pushed against my inner thighs, pushed my legs wider apart, a lot wider apart, so that I was splayed open and completely exposed, my knees almost touching the dresser on either side. His head inched closer to my sex, closer still. I whimpered yet again as I felt his breath hot on my lips, just the brush of air across my sensitive membranes bringing a cry from me and a shudder from my body.

His mouth closed on me! His mouth closed on my sex!

"Ohhhhhh! ... ohhhh ... ooohhhhh god!" At that first touch of his mouth to my sex, I cried out uncontrollably. How do you describe that sensation, that first touch of a man's mouth to your sex? How do you describe the feeling when that happens to you and your boyfriend is standing three feet away, watching you? Watching while his buddy touches his mouth to your exposed and naked sex, slides his tongue over you, tasting you, kissing you there. How do you describe being completely exposed not just to the guy doing that to you but to someone else whose watching you as that's done to you, as you feel that tongue flickering across your flesh, touching you, licking you, sliding over the most intimate part of your body? I couldn't describe it. I still can't adequately describe it. All I could do at the time was experience it, my eyes watching Steve's face as he looked at us, looked at me, horrified, aroused, excited, humiliated – just as I was.

I'd never imagined anything like this. I'd never imagined a guy's mouth on my sex. I was totally bared to his eyes, wide open and accessible for his mouth. I felt his tongue lapping delicately along my labial lips, sliding between them and around them and on them, teasing, tantalizing, tasting me, driving me half-crazy with sudden excitement. My hips moved involuntarily, trying one moment to push myself up against his mouth and then the next, shyly trying to lift myself away from the flickering excitement of his tongue on me, pushing and probing into me. My legs jerked as I tried to close them, but Joe's remorseless hands held me spread wide, spread impossibly wide for his mouth to access.

All the time that was happening to me, my hands gripped the edge of the dresser. I looked away from Steve at last, looked down shyly at Joe's head between my thighs. I felt totally embarrassed at what he was doing to me, but also excited beyond belief, seeing his mouth one moment engulfing my sex, his tongue pushing against my entrance, the next his tongue flickering over me with unbearable accuracy.

"God ... oh God no ... oohhh ....ohhhh this is so embarrassing ... ohhhh" I was whispering almost inaudibly, my face bright red, helpless excitement flooding my body.

But I wouldn't have stopped what he was doing for the world. Perhaps I was embarrassed, perhaps I was ashamed, but I wanted this. I wanted it so much and I wanted it to go on and on. I felt Joe's tongue tasting me, probing up inside me, his lips pressed against me, sucking on me, chewing lightly so that now I mewled with wordless pleasure, my hips jerking wildly, my hands clutching at the dresser. When Joe's mouth lifted from me momentarily, all I felt was disappointment. When he looked up at me, I could see my wetness on his lips, on his face. The sight made my whole body ripple with my desire and my excitement. He saw the look on my face and smiled.

"Stroke my head while I lick you."

He didn't wait for me to respond. His mouth closed on me again. My hips jerked as his tongue lashed my clitoris and my sex with delicate fervor. My hands abandoned their grip on the dresser and found Joe's head. I tried to spread my legs wider still, stroked his hair, clutched at his head, now I pulled his head hard against me, pushing my sex into his face. I wanted more. I wanted to expose myself to him even more, to give him everything. I lifted one foot, lifted it high to rest on the edge of the dresser, tucked in against me. I heard Joe's murmur of appreciation, muffled as I pulled his head hard against my sex, almost grinding myself against him in my growing excitement.

Moaning out loud, I rested my head against the wall behind me, my eyes closed tight, my hands holding Joe's head equally tight as he sucked and licked at my sex, a finger inside me now, moving, sliding, probing, exploring. I loved it and I had no idea when he'd eased it into me, I was that far gone. I looked down, opening my eyes again, watching Joe's mouth on me again, watching what he was doing with my sex, watching his finger sliding into me and loving it, loving every moment of it. I slid one hand down, down over my stomach, lower, cupping myself there, spreading my fingers on my sex, either side of my sex, feeling my own wetness, feeling Joe's finger moving, sliding into me, feeling his tongue lapping at my fingers as well as my sex.

"You like that Hayley?" Joe's voice was muffled.

"I love it Joe ... don't stop... oh please don't stop...." My own voice was clear, my excitement audible.

I heard a sound that wasn't Joe or me, a loud gasp. Steve was standing right next to us, stroking his cock slowly. He was hard. Shocked as I was at seeing Steve doing that, my excitement at what Joe was doing to me was such that I couldn't do anything except moan even when my boyfriend's eyes were on me, even when my eyes looked into his. I was too excited. Watching Steve stroke his cock as he watched me send my excitement through the roof. My hands did their best to hold Joe's head in place as I looked blankly at Steve, only a few inches from me, a stunned and excited look on his face.

"What ... Joe ..... Hayley .... What are you doing?" Steve sounded as well as looked stunned.

Joe's mouth abandoned my sex with a last long lash of his tongue that brought a shivering gasp from me. His head lifted from me, lifted against the resistance of my hands which tried to hold him where I wanted him to stay. He glanced up at Steve. I thought I saw him grinning even as I made a little "nooo" of protest at his mouth having abandoned what it was doing to me.

"Well, right now I'm eating your girlfriend's pussy," Joe said matter-of-factly. "She tastes pretty damn good too so if you'd mind not interrupting, I'm going to keep going here." He glanced up at me. "You don't mind do you Haley?"

"No, I don't mind at all, please don't stop." My voice was a desperate whisper, my cheeks burning.

Joe smiled, his mouth latching itself to my sex again, licking and sucking on me. Noisily! Jesus, he was slurping and sucking on me. He was swallowing my wetness! Oh fuck oh fuck! My hands held his hair, my mouth opened as his tongue teased its way along my lips, flickered over my clitoris. I moaned again, my eyes on Steve now as Joe's finger twisted inside me. Oh Jesus! Steve was still watching me. He was looking down at me watching Joe finger me and lick my sex. He looked shocked. Shocked and excited and he was still stroking his cock. I knew I should be embarrassed. I knew I should be ashamed of what I was doing. Ashamed at Steve looking at my sex in addition to Joe. But I wasn't. I was so excited. I moaned again. And again!

Every time I moaned, Steve's cock jerked. I watched it, fascinated by its movements, excited at what Joe was doing to me. Steve shuffled closer, standing right beside Joe. If I reached out, I could touch him. I looked down at Joe, looked up at Steve, saw the hurt and excited expression on his face as he watched what Joe was doing to me. Feeling for him, wanting to comfort him, wanting to make him part of my excitement, my hand reached out. I clasped his cock in my fingers. I awkwardly stroked him even while I was moaning not very quietly. Steve gasped as my fingers touched him, groaned out loud as I stroked him jerkily.

Joe's mouth left me. His finger withdrew. Disappointed again, I whimpered quietly. Joe smiled as he stood, moving slightly to one side, the finger that had been inside me tracing across my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked on it, my tongue tasting me on him, tasting myself for the first time, my eyes looking at him as I perched there, one foot on the dresser, my sex pinkly swollen and parted. I could see Steve looking down at me. Looking at my sex, his eyes widening. Now Joe's erection was jutting out towards me, huge and hard. I reached for Joe with my other hand, clasped his hard length, stroked him slowly, stroked both of them. I knew how to stroke cocks. Joe turned his head to look at Steve, who said nothing.

When I looked at Steve, his mouth was working silently. He was watching my hand stroking Joe's cock. "Hayley, what are you doing?" Steve sounded plaintive. Whiny even!

"What does it look like she's doing Steve." Joe was laughing.

"Jesus Joe! Hayley's my girlfriend! You can't do this!" Steve looked at me. I don't know what he wanted me to do about it. I wasn't doing anything. All I was doing was waiting. And stroking their cocks of course but I wasn't starting anything.

Joe interrupted him. "What am I doing Steve? Giving you a good look at Hayley's cunt." Joe grinned at me. "Pretty isn't it. Tastes nice too, why don't you give it a lick, see for yourself, slide your finger into her pussy at the same time."

"Fuck Joe, that's ... that's....." Steve looked like he was about to explode.

"Fucking exciting Steve, that's what it is. Watch dude." Joe reached down and eased a finger into me. I watched it slide into me. I felt it slide into me. I moaned as my sex made wet sounds on his finger. Joe and Steve both watched Joe's finger. I should have felt ashamed and embarrassed. Instead, I felt nothing but excitement. I also felt their cocks, both of them steely hard in my hand.

"Come on Steve, lick her cunt man. See how wet she is." Joe's finger massaged me inside my sex, his other fingers splayed either side, spreading my wetness over my skin, peeling my labial lips apart so that I moaned again, letting go of their cocks, clutching at the dresser to stop myself falling to the floor. I didn't try to stop him. I didn't try to hide myself. I let Joe do that to me while Steve watched. I knew what he was looking at. I was exposed to Steve and Joe, my sex wet and shining, my labial lips swollen and parted, pinkly exposed, clearly visible to both of them. I didn't move. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was struggling just to breathe and to moan and to not fall to the floor. I was waiting for Steve to lick me there too. I wanted him to do that to me.

"Joe! Hayley!" Steve sounded shocked. "Stop it."

He sounded so weak and ineffectual. Did he expect me to listen to him? Did he expect Joe to stop? Did he expect me to say no to Joe when he couldn't? I was just a girl. A very excited girl! A girl who had no intention of saying no. A girl who fully intended to say yes!

"Go on, lick her pussy man, she's so fucking wet and she tastes delicious." Joe was looking at Steve. Steve did nothing. He just looked. Joe shrugged. His eyes met mine. My heart jumped. I almost moaned just from the way he looked at me. "You want me to stop Hayley?" He licked his lips.

I shivered. "No. No, don't stop." No way! Not ever. I knew I sounded desperate. I was.

"Huh?" Steve sounded confused. He was the only one that was. Joe and I both knew what we were doing. Joe kissed me hard. My moan of pure delight was clearly audible as my arms went round his neck. Eyes wide, I tasted myself on his lips, on his tongue, sandalwood and spice and bitter honey. So that was what I tasted like? I kind of liked it although it was weird to taste myself. When his mouth lifted from mine, I still clung to him. His mouth moved across my cheek, brushed my ear.

"Bed time Hayley."

"Ugghhhh." His finger was embedded in my sex. God, he was so strong, he left his finger inside me while his other hand slid under my butt. He lifted me easily, my legs either side of his waist, his finger still in me. Lifted me easily and carried me to the bed, lowering me gently onto the white linen sheets. The old four poster bed with its lace drapes looked like something from a fairy story as the candles flickered. The room glowed softly, just the way I'd envisaged it. Only I hadn't envisaged me being in it with Joe. I hadn't envisaged me being in it with Joe AND Steve. But I was.

Steve followed. "What're you doing Joe?" He sounded plaintive. I would have giggled if I hadn't been making excited little noises that were rapidly morphing into excited big noises as Joe's finger impaled me. I mean, Steve, come on. Wasn't it obvious what Joe was doing? He was taking me to the bed. It didn't need more than half a brain to realize what would come next.

"What am I doing? I'm going to do Hayley, you can watch if you want."

"Jesus Joe! You can't do that!" Steve was looking apoplectic.

"Can't? Fuck Steve, look at Hayley dude, I AM doing it." Joe smiled, standing next to the edge of the bed looking down at me, his erect cock jutting eagerly towards me. One of his hands was slowly stroking his erection. "Aren't I Haley?"

"What?" I hadn't been listening. I'd been looking at Joe's cock. It looked bigger now that it was about to take me, a lot bigger. Almost instinctively, I covered my sex with my hands. I was so small. His finger fitted in me. Two of his fingers had stretched me. His cock was much bigger than two fingers. Much bigger and much longer.

"You're going to let me fuck you aren't you Hayley?" His voice was directed at me but it was loud, loud enough for Steve to hear.

"Joe! What the..." .. "Okay" Steve and I spoke simultaneously although my answer was more of a weak gasp.

Joe joined me on the bed, lying next to me on his side, facing Steve. His cock bounced on my thigh as he slid in close to me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me, eyeing my naked body. He grinned down at me, one hand running over my small breasts, my stomach, my thighs. I spread my legs a little apart as his hand ran down between my thighs. I moaned softly as his hand pushed my hands aside, as his finger sank gently inwards within my sex as Steve watched us. My hand clutched for his cock, found it, held it as he fingered me.

Joe's lips brushed my ear just before he looked up at Steve and grinned that shit-eating grin of his. "Live with it dude, I'm gonna fuck Hayley .... I'm gonna fuck her little cunt so hard she won't be able to walk tomorrow morning."

My heart did a little dance all of its own at his words. Joe would fuck me. He would fuck me hard. I would wriggle and scream and moan and plead and sob and do whatever Joe wanted me to do. Just like those other girls did in the truck with Joe! Now it was my turn. Joe was going to fuck me. Joe was going to be the first man to take me. I was going to lose my virginity to Joe. I wanted that. Not to Steve. Not to my boyfriend, who was standing in the same room right next to the bed, looking down at me.

To Joe!

"So if you wanna find out what her tight little cunt feels like before I fuck her, you better finger her now dude." Joe smiled down at me. "Spread your legs for Steve Hayley, show him what he's missing out on."

My heart skipped a couple of beats as I quickly obeyed Joe. I spread my legs wide as Joe removed his hand from me, removed his finger from inside me, exposing my sex to Steve's eyes as well as to Joe's. Only Steve had ever seen me like this before. Even then Steve hadn't seen me completely naked. I'd still been wearing my panties. I mean, Steve and I had made out any number of times in the past in the back of Joe's truck while Joe made out in the front. I'm sure Joe must have seen parts of me exposed in the course of those make out sessions but I'd deliberately never taken any notice. He'd certainly seen me in my itsy-bitsy bikini that summer as well. But neither Joe nor Steve had ever seen me like this. Neither of them had ever seen me sprawled on my back, naked and panting with excitement, my legs spread wide, my sex exposed and wet, Joe's cock clasped in my hand as I squirmed and moaned.

I watched Steve as he took a step closer, another step so that he was standing at the edge of the bed. Slowly, his face working, he sank to his knees, his face moving higher between my widespread legs, moving closer to my sex so that I could feel his breath on my skin. His hands moved into my sight, touched the insides of my legs just above my knees, slowly moved higher, sliding across my skin until they brushed my inner thighs just below my sex. I shivered and moaned again, my hips jerking a little, impatient for his touch. Or for Joe's touch. Steve made no further move. He just looked at my sex.

"Jeez Steve, you've really got no idea have you." Joe looked down at me, shaking his head. "You gotta play with her pussy dude, touch her, lick her, get her all excited, right Hayley?"

"Uhhhhh...." I gasped helplessly.

"I'm not sure...." Steve sounded so hesitant. I looked at Joe instead, willing him to take charge.

"Okay dude, if you're not sure, I'll tell you what to do." Joe was talking to Steve, not me. "Get your ass up here on the bed beside her and give her pussy a good fingering." I felt his hand rest on my shin, then caress the insides of my knee, sliding up the inside of my thigh, moving backwards and forwards on my skin, a gentle caress as he eased my knee even further back and wider apart.

"Like this, watch me dude." Joe's hand found my sex again. His finger toyed with me, teasing me. I wanted his finger in me but instead he teased my lips, brushing them, stroking them, running his fingertips along their length. Steve was looking right at me, watching my sex, watching Joe's finger toy with me as I mewled and gasped and moaned, moaning even louder as his finger finally ceased tormenting me and sank slowly and wetly into me. I gasped, I moaned, my hips jerked up against his hand as he digitally penetrated me.

"Steve's never fingered your cunt before has he Hayley?" At any other time Joe's question would have had me bright red with embarrassment. Tonight, all it did was make me moan a soft "No" in response.

Joe chuckled at my answer. "Thought not." His glance ran over my body, making me tingle and burn. "You like me doing this don't you Hayley?" He grinned down at Steve. "You can hear how wet she is can't you dude?" His finger moved inside me and we all heard how wet I was. "How'd you like two fingers in your cunt Hayley?"

My face burned with embarrassment. I looked from Joe to Steve to Joe to Steve. I could hear myself panting. I could hear my own wet sounds as Joe fingered me. God, I was so ready. I so wanted Joe's cock in me. I wasn't sure. I knew two of his fingers in me would be hard for my sex to absorb. "If you want to," I gasped.

Joe wanted to. My head arched back as Joe furst eased his finger out, then worked two fingers into my sex. I could feel him stretching my entrance, stretching my sex around him as he forced that second finger into me. "Looks good doesn't it Steve?" Joe was smiling. "Feels good doesn't it Hayley?"

"Uhhhh," Steve hesitated.

"Uuugghhhhh." There was no hesitation on my part. I groaned as his second finger sank its full length inside me. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. I could feel myself stretched inside and it felt good. It felt better than good. I loved it. I wanted more but all I could do was look up at him and groan in helpless acquiescence as his fingers slowly moved in me. His face, the expression he wore, said that he knew exactly what he was doing to me. I'm sure my expression told him he could keep on doing whatever he wanted to me. If it didn't, it should have. Because that was how I felt.