Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could sense Steve's rising excitement as my mouth worked on him. One of his hands began stroking my hair as I moved my head. I liked his excitement. I wanted to see his face while I sucked on him. I wriggled around, moving lower, holding his cock upright and working my mouth on him as I looked up at him. Yes, he looked happy. Joe was right next to him, smiling at me as well. I reached out and found Joe's cock with my other hand, began to stroke him slowly and clumsily while I swirled my tongue and slid my mouth up and down on Steve.

"Just taking a wild guess here Steve, but I think your girlfriend's doing a good job sucking your cock." Joe looked down at me and smiled as "She's doing a damn fine job of stroking mine."

I didn't respond. My parents had always taught me never to speak while I had something in my mouth. Not only did I have something in my mouth, I was busy with it. I was enjoying it. I'd stopped thinking about what was going to happen next and I was just concentrated on doing what I was doing as well as I could. I didn't want to think about Steve right then. About what this might do to him when Joe fucked me. I tried to tell myself it was Steve's fault for not kicking Joe out. Maybe it was my fault for not insisting that Joe leave, for letting Joe do what he'd done earlier.

But I HAD to think about Steve. He was my boyfriend and right now I was licking and sucking his cock and it was good. I looked up at him. How could I betray Steve like this? I sucked on Steve's cock while I stroked Joe's cock and looked up at Joe's face and I knew. I didn't care. My head and my body had already surrendered. Joe could do whatever he wanted to me. My sex pulsed wetly at the thought. I knew what Joe was capable of! I had a very good idea of what he would do to a girl. What he had done in the past only a couple of feet from me in his pickup. I'd never seen, but I'd heard. I knew! Now it was to be my turn. My turn to be taken by Joe! My turn to lose my virginity to Joe! Joe smiled at me and I knew that he knew everything I was thinking and feeling.

Steve was breathing hard. "Yeah.... Yeah she is."

Joe eased himself around on the bed, moving so that his hand could run over my butt as I knelt there sucking on Steve's cock. I shivered with delight at the feel of his fingers on me. I could see his eyes running over me as I knelt there, my heart beat far more rapidly as he eyed me. Steve was looking at me too. Both of them had that excited look that made my heart pound like a drum. My heart almost stopped when I looked back at Joe, there was that same look of lust, of desire, on his face that I'd seen on the dance floor in the basement. When I glanced at Steve, his face shared the same look. I felt like a helpless little doe caught between two stags. Only this little doe wanted what the stags had to offer her. I wanted it very much.

I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this so much, not with both of them!

I shouldn't be excited by this. Not with Joe as well as Steve!

But I was.

I knew Steve was going to fuck me tonight. I'd wanted that so much when I arrived at Claire's earlier. Now as I knelt there with Steve's cock in my mouth and Joe's cock in my hand, I knew Joe was going to fuck me as well. What was worse, I knew Joe was going to have me first. Not that I didn't want Steve. I told myself I wanted Steve, Steve was my guy. This whole night was for Steve and me. But Joe excited me so much and I knew he was going to take me first and I wanted him to! It felt weird. Weird and exciting. And I could feel his fingers on my butt, on the insides of my thighs, easing closer and closer to my sex. God, I was so wet I thought I was going to melt.

I shuffled my knees further apart. My sex was exposed to the warm night air and to Joe's eyes. Joe's fingertips left my thigh, brushed my labia, teased me, eased me apart.

"Uhhhhhh," I spluttered around Steve's cock, acutely conscious of my exposed sex, of Joe's eyes on me there. I looked up at Steve helplessly, feeling Joe's finger probe inwards between my swollen and slippery lips, finding my entrance, open and receptive. His finger sank into me easily, pushed deep into me so that my mouth plunged down on Steve's cock, plunged down until he brushed the back of my throat.

"So tight and wet." Joe's voice echoed in my head as I drew my lips back on Steve's shaft in a shuddering recover.

"Is she as tight as your other girls' man?" Steve asked. He sounded excited. Oh god, that was me they were talking about! That was me Steve was asking about. Me.

"Uh-huh, yeah, she's really tight Steve," Joe sounded pleased. "Didn't she feel tight to you when you had your fingers in her dude?"

"Yeah, yeah she did, but you know, I've neveraaaahhh...." Steve's voice trailed away into a gasp as I plunged my mouth down on him again. That plunge wasn't caused by my excitement or my desire to excite and please Steve. It was caused by Joe jamming his second finger into my sex and pushing hard, pushing deep, pushing both fingers as far as he could into me and forcing me forward as I reacted without though to the unexpected penetration.

"Never had your finger in a girl's pussy before?" Joe completed the answer for Steve.

Steve gasped again while I worked my mouth excitedly on him, feeling Joe's fingers moving in me. "Uhhh ... I never ... I mean....I'm not like you Joe."

I knew he wasn't. That was something all three of us were in total agreement on. I my excitement, his cock slid out of my mouth and bounced against my face. I managed to recapture it, so excited by what Joe's fingers were doing to me that I was slobbering all over Steve's cock as he slowly fucked my mouth. I wasn't exactly giving Steve a blowjob anymore. I wasn't coordinated enough for that. I simply did my best to let Steve fuck my mouth as I knelt there moaning and gasping around his shaft as he moved himself slowly across my lips and on my tongue.

Joe's voice interrupted my increasingly mindless excitement again. "Steve, I think you should try licking Hayley's cunt before she's fucked, get a taste of virgin Chinese pussy dude, you'll love it, she's all honey and spice dude." His fingers twisted inside me, drawing another slobbering moan from me.

"Uh, Joe, I've never, I mean, I don't know...."

"Look dude, I know you've never licked a girl's pussy before, just go with what I tell you. Get your face down on her dude, I'll tell you what to do.... Hell, I'll show you what to do ...... Hayley, get your mouth of his cock and lie on your back, I wanna see those legs spread wide." His hand on my ponytail lifted my head upwards, popping my mouth of Steve's cock. "On your back Hayley." Joe's voice told me what to do next. It took me a moment to understand and then I was on the bed on my back, my heart beating wildly again. Was he going to take me now? I was ready. Ready? I was eager.

But no, I remembered he'd told Steve to lick me, he'd told me to spread my legs wide. I obeyed, I spread my legs wide apart as Joe lay propped up on one elbow watching me. His look filled me with conflicting feelings but mostly now all I felt was outright excitement as I watched Steve shuffled down the bed. My hips were already twitching in anticipation as he moved to kneel uncertainly between my legs. Joe gave me a grin before sliding down to join him, his hands pushing my leg further back so that one of my ankles somehow ended up on his shoulder. Both of them were between my legs, their heads close to my sex, looking at me.

"Like this Steve," Joe said, "just watch what I do." I felt his hands on my inner thighs, holding me, spreading me wide open. Renewed embarrassment at my exposure conflicted with the excitement of what he was doing to me. His thumbs touched my labial lips and then pulled them wide apart. I could feel his breath on me as he lapped at me, his tongue flickering continually over my sex before delving deep into me while he teased my swollen clitoris gently with his finger. His finger worked my clitoris like a virtuoso, driving me half out of my mind. Before tonight, I'd never imagined being licked like this. I'd had no idea that between his tongue and his fingers something that a few hours ago I'd have thought of as mortifyingly embarrassing could feel so phenomenally pleasurable. But it did and I didn't care that both of their heads were between my legs and looking at me. I wanted this so much.

I wanted so much more as well but this was so good that I knew I'd be happy if Joe continued licking me all night. He didn't. His mouth lifted from me after all too short a period of pure pleasure. I could hear myself whine with disappointment even as I heard his voice. "Your turn Steve."

Then it was Steve's turn. His head sank lower between my widespread thighs as Joe eased away from me. Steve's hands replaced Joe's on my inner thighs, spreading me wide, Steve's lips brushed my sex, Steve's tongue lapped at me, running over my hyper-sensitive labia, jolting me with pleasure so that my whines were quickly replaced with delighted moans. Joe eased himself up next to me, his head above my stomach, eying Steve's endeavors with a critical gaze.

"Run your tongue along her here," I heard him say. I felt his fingertip on my labia, tracing along my lips, Steve's tongue following, leaving me shivering with the sensation. "Then down here, up and down and push into her here." His fingertip pushed into me briefly before moving on. Oh fuck it was so good. "And don't forget her clitoris dude, she loves that." His fingertip showed Steve the way, exposed the little bud of my clitoris to Steve's tongue. There was an exquisite moment of suspense while I waited and then the flicker of Steve's tongue on me there so that I moaned, my hips jerking in abandoned pleasure as Joe gave Steve a basic anatomy lesson on my body.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" I was sobbing out loud.

"You like that taste dude?" Joe was smirking again.

Steve's mouth lifted from me. "Oh yeah."

"Told ya so." Joe sounded satisfied. Pleased with himself. He couldn't have felt as pleased as I was as I reached down with both hands and firmly pushed Steve's head back down to where I wanted it. Joe eased himself away from Steve, moved up to rest beside me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me. Steve chose that moment to ease a finger into my sex while he continued to lick me. My mouth opened wide, my back arched a little, as if I was offering my breasts to Joe. He accepted my offering, lowering his head to my breast and running his tongue over it, circling my hardened nipple, sending shockwaves through my body that met the waves emanating from my sex, filling my body with their echoes and reverberations.

I moaned again and again, far more loudly, my head arching back, eyes wide, heedless now of any embarrassment. Heedless of the wet soft sounds emanating from between my legs as Steve fingered me. It felt good. It felt so so good. It felt even better when Joe's hand reached for my other breast to tug and squeeze my swollen nipple, increasing the sensations I was experiencing in a way I hadn't ever experienced before. His mouth lifted, his lips brushed my face, nuzzled my hair, my ear as one of my hands clumsily searched for and found his cock, clasping him in my fingers.

"I want you Hayley," he breathed.

My heart thumped. My skin tingled and burned like fire. It was my turn to whisper in Joe's ear even as I felt Steve's tongue probing into my sex, even as my hips lifted, push my sex up against his mouth as he tasted me. "What about Steve?" There was no question in my mind that Joe would get what he wanted. I buried my head against Joe's shoulder, embarrassed at my own question, embarrassed at my own eager acquiescence. I wasn't embarrassed anymore at what Steve was doing to me though. I wasn't embarrassed at the thought of Steve watching as Joe took me either. Jesus, what was Joe doing to me?

"He's your boyfriend." Joe chuckled, his hand stroking my breasts, running over my nipples, toying with me. "He can fuck you after I've finished with you if you still want him too."

Oh God! Was I going to let that happen to me? My sex pulsed at the thought. Both of them? Joe taking me? Then Steve? I'd thought of that when we came upstairs together. I'd thought of that earlier when Joe had talked about doing me in the back seat of his pickup, right in front of Steve. I'd never thought about what Steve would want to do after Joe finished taking me. I couldn't do that. I couldn't. That was so slutty. But I wanted Joe, I wanted him. And Steve was my boyfriend. I couldn't just fuck Joe and say no to Steve. It was all too much for me to think about. I gave up thinking about it. I was just going to let it happen.

"You decide Joe, I'll do whatever you want to me do." My voice was a whisper. If he wanted to keep me for himself, that was okay. If he wanted to share me with Steve, that was okay too. I'd be a little slut and let Steve do it to me as well if that was what Joe wanted from me.

"You sure?" Joe's whisper was full of desire. Desire that knotted me up inside.

I wasn't sure at all. I had no idea. That's why I'd told him to decide. "Whatever you want." I managed to gasp an answer.

Joe's soft chuckle in my ear twisted my insides. It twisted me all the way down to my sex as Steve's tongue lapped at me. "I kept thinking about fucking you in the truck while Steve watched. And here you are, and I'm going to fuck you while Steve watches."

"And here I am," I whispered back, my heart in my mouth. I couldn't say the rest of it. I couldn't say that the thought of Steve watching while Joe fucked me excited me. But it did. Poor Steve, he didn't even realize that his girlfriend's virginity was going to be taken before his eyes by his best friend. But it was. Joe smiled down at me. I met his gaze, smiling back.

"What now?" Joe murmured, teasing me.

"Just tell Steve you're going to fuck me," I whispered back, my face burning at my betrayal of my boyfriend who was doing his best to please me. "You know how to talk to Steve." I knew he did. Joe was pushy when he wanted to be and Steve was a pussy at the best of times. And right now, I didn't want a pussy. I wanted a man who knew what he wanted and would take it. Who would take me!

Joe looked at me, then lowered his mouth to mine. It wasn't a hard kiss, but it was firm and controlling, letting me know just who was in charge here now. The second his tongue pressed at my lips, I opened my mouth wide, accepting that he was in charge, accepting his tongue as it eased into my mouth, doing as he wanted. His hand molded itself to my small breast, dwarfed by his strong masculine hand, moaning into his kiss as he teased my nipple, stroked the smooth skin that surrounded it.

"Such perfect breasts," he breathed when his mouth lifted at last.

"They're small," I whispered back, happy that he liked them.

"They're delicious," he murmured before he lowered his mouth to suck on one, drawing my nipple in deep, suckling on it, toying with it. Steve's head lifted, I saw him looking up at me and then he was moving up over me, his mouth sucking at my other breast, both of their heads side by side as Steve eased a finger in and out of my sex. It felt almost surreal to feel both their mouths on my breasts. All I could think was "this is happening ... this is really happening" while each movement of their mouths on me was a sensuous pleasure that send one ripple after another washing through me.

I couldn't take it anymore. The sensations both their mouths on my breasts and Steve's finger in me were generating were just too much. I went over the edge, overwhelmed by an orgasm so intense that my body shook as the waves of ecstasy washed through me. I heard myself moaning wildly and uncontrollably, my head tossing from side to side, arching my back to push my breasts into Steve's mouth, into Joe's mouth, my hands clutching at their heads as Steve's cock bounced on my belly. Even in the middle of that orgasm, I half-wondered if my boyfriend would seize the opportunity to take me. He was perfectly positioned and I was in no position to object or resist.

Not that I would have.

Even in the midst of that wonderful wonderful orgasm, I thought of Steve and made one last effort to encourage him to do what he should have known to do without any suggestion from me. "Steve," I gasped, my hand clumsily searching between our bodies for the cock that was slapping against my belly.

He lifted his head from my breast to look down at me. "Hayley?"

"Steve .... Steve....." My voice was a frantic gasp in the night as my hand found his cock. "Ohhhh Steeeev...."

He was looking puzzled. In the middle of my orgasm, I was in no shape to guide his cock to where he should have guided it himself. "Uhhhh," I gasped, then almost wailed. "Steve....." I was never sure afterwards what I intended. My thought processes were, to put it mildly, confused and messed up and about as straight as candy floss. By the time I was doing something other than moaning and quivering on the bed, Steve had moved from between my legs to lie beside me, looking down at me just as Joe was. His cock was still in my hand but the finger in my sex was now Joe's, not Steve's. When had that happened? I had no idea.

Not that I cared. My whole body was glowing in the aftermath of that orgasm and Joe's finger was somehow teasing me, not letting my excitement subside. Joe smiled and this time I knew what that smile really meant. It was time. Time for Joe to fuck me. My heart did that wild pound like a drum thing again. Joe smiled down at me, his finger toying with me, sliding easily inside me. He eased two fingers into me, stretching me so that my legs and hips twitched and jerked. He knew I was ready for him. He knew I was his. I glanced at Steve, only now noticing his hand on my breast. Poor Steve.

Joe lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me again. Blatantly in front of Steve's eyes. A gentle kiss this time, gentle but demanding, his finger inside me, again exploring my sex while Steve's hand continued to stroke my breast, my belly, my inner thigh. I lay between them limp, helpless, waiting, simply enjoying that kiss and their caresses. At long last, Joe's mouth lifted from mine, he gave Steve another of those shit-eating grins.

"Hey Steve, you've never fucked Hayley before have you?" Joe's question was low-key, casual.

"Uh .. no." Steve sounded a bit puzzled. Not shocked, just a little surprised.

He spoke to me next. "Okay, guess I'll take it easy on you then Hayley." He didn't wait for Steve to say anything, he simply eased himself up and over and between the legs which I eagerly parted to make room for him between them.

"Time for you to be fucked Hayley, you ready for this?" he reached down and took my free hand, clasped my fingers around his cock. I shivered as I looked up at him.

"Yeah," I gasped, just as Steve protested. "Joe!"

"Joe? Hayley? What the.... What're you doing?" Steve sounded like he was going to cry.

"Doing? We're praying to the Lord on High brother! .... I mean, Jesus Steve, what the fuck does it look like I'm doing dude, I'm about to slide my cock into your girlfriend's tight little cunt and fuck her six ways to Sunday." He didn't say "loser" but he might as well have. My hand was already busily stroking Joe's cock. God, he was so hard. His cock felt so good, so exciting and I knew I was wet. Wet? I was melting like a glacier in mid-summer.

I had to say something. I had to. Steve was my boyfriend, I owed him that much. My face burned a heated scarlet as I forced the words from my mouth when all I really wanted to do was moan and wail like a bitch in heat while Joe had his way with me. "Uuughhhhh." I couldn't help it, I had to get it out even as Joe's fingers teased my sex. I looked sideways at Steve, back to Joe, then at Steve again. "Hhhhuuhhh ... Steve ... you can .... Uhhhhh ..... You can fuck me ... after Joe ... after Joe's finished with meuuuhhhhh."