Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Steve protested weakly as he trailed us in. "Hey Joe? What're you doing?"

Joe closed the door behind the three of us. I waited, my heart in my mouth as he looked around. Steve looked startled, upset, angry even. After a quick glance at him, I looked towards Joe. Joe smiled. "I'm gonna do Hayley."

"What? Joe! Hey...."

"Candles? That's so sweet Hayley." Joe ignored Steve as he looked around, smiling as he saw the candles I'd carefully placed around the room. Picking up the box of matches I'd placed on the dresser, he walked around the room, lighting those candles one after the other. The old four poster bed with its drapes of white lace looked like something from a fairy story as the candles flickered. The room glowed softly, just the way I'd envisaged it, a picture of romance and love, a room for a prince and his princess. And okay, I admit it. I watched too many Disney movies when I was a kid. I knew I was no Snow White or Cinderella and I certainly wasn't a frigging mermaid. Mulan maybe? Mulan with two guys in her bedroom. Hang on a minute, that wasn't in the film. Not the one that I'd watched anyhow.

Those dozen candles lit, Joe turned to me, taking one of my hands in his, drawing me towards the bed with its white linen sheets, turning me towards him. Steve was forgotten as I looked at Joe. Beside the bed, his hands peeled my tank top of as I raised my arms for him, leaving me naked from the waist up has he dropped it on the floor. It felt strange for Joe to peel my top of. No-one but Steve had done that to me before. Suddenly shy, I covered my breasts with my hands as Joe reached for my skirt. Steve made some inconsequential noises as Joe worked the clasp and then the zipper like the expert that he was. Joe and I ignored him as Joe completed stripping me naked.

A couple of seconds later my skirt was pooled around my ankles on the floor. I blushed as I stood there, exposed to their eyes, my hands trying to cover myself until I realized I wanted Joe to see me. Looking at him, watching his eyes running over my body, I let my hands fall away. Glancing past him, I saw Steve's eyes widen when he saw I was naked beneath the skirt. When he saw me standing naked. I smiled at Joe, ignoring Steve. Now it was my turn.

Joe was breathing hard as I worked to peel his shirt from him. I succeeded, then I whimpered as he stepped back from me. I wanted to remove his jeans. He did that instead, undoing his own jeans, quickly pushing them down, pushing his boxers down, kicking them off. Joe was naked. Was he going to lift me onto the bed and start fucking me? I wanted that. My hand rewarded him right away by clasping his cock as it jutted stiffly out towards me. I began to slowly stroke him, drawing him with me as I took an eager step backwards towards the bed. His hand halted me. He smiled.

"Hey Hayley, you look even better with no clothes on."

"So do you." The words popped out of my mouth without any thought.

"Hey, Joe .... Hayley...what ... what are you doing?" Steve's voice didn't even slow Joe down. Neither of us bothered replying. I figured it was obvious what we were doing and I had better things to do with my time than explain to Steve. I guess Joe just didn't care.

"Suck my cock Hayley." Softly worded, it was still a command, not a request.

My mouth was suddenly full of saliva. I swallowed, swallowed again. Joe smiled and I knew it was my choice, my decision to obey him even though he'd told me what to do. I didn't need to think though, not really. I wanted Joe's cock in my mouth. I sank to my knees on the rug before him, eyeing his erection, stiff and hard, jutting up at an angle in front of my face, the tip almost brushing my nose. Naked, Joe was bigger than Steve, taller, more muscular. I looked at that cock, jutting stiffly upwards and outwards before my eyes, my heart pounding. The sight of it, jutting out before my face, held me speechless, sent a jolt of pure excitement through every nerve in my body.

I'd felt it, I'd held it but I hadn't actually seen it before. My first reaction was that it was really big. My mouth flooded with more saliva, so that I had to swallow. He was far bigger than Steve! My second reaction was purely physical, a reaction to Joe's eyes on me and the sight of his cock in front of my face. My skin tingled and sizzled over my entire body. My nipples, already swollen, turned as hard as rubber erasers, so hard and swollen that they hurt. Like, they really hurt! I felt a flood of wetness within my sex. A wetness that was only accentuated when, one hand on his hip to balance myself, my other hand reached up to clasp his cock.

Looking up at him as he stood over me, I began to slowly stroke him, feeling his steely hardness under my fingers. I stared at it, almost in a trance as my fingers stroked its length. I wondered what it would feel like inside me. The thought took my breath away. That didn't stop me from stroking Joe the way I'd always stroked Steve, my fingers wrapped around him firmly, but not too tightly, allowing the skin to slide a little as I caressed him. My fingers ran up over his glans every now and then, sliding his skin up, then back down again, giving him a little squeeze.

"God that's good Hayley, stroke it slowly" His voice was soft, soft and full of pleasure as he looked down at me.

I glanced up at his face when he said that, saw him smiling down at me. I smiled back, pleased that he was enjoying my efforts, moving my other hand to cup his testicles, surprised at their size, fascinated by their softness and their vulnerability. I'd never done this to Steve, not kneeling before him. Always he'd been lying or sitting back. It was strange having Joe standing before me as I knelt, the head of his cock so close to my face, pointing directly at me. It was so close that I could see the tiny hole at the tip and the fluid building up there.

"Hayley, no! Joe, stop it.... Stop it now." For all his attempt to protest, Steve sounded so weak, so ineffectual. I had no intention of stopping. None.

I looked at Steve. I looked up at Joe. I looked at Joe's cock. Joe's hand moved, wrapped around mine, he stopped my stroking while his other hand rested on my head, stroking my hair. I looked up again, meeting his eyes, seeing pure lust on his face as he looked at me. He moved his cock, moved my hand with his, brushing the tip across one cheek. I felt it slide a little wetly, I knew his semen was leaking from the tip, he was rubbing it on my cheek. I continued to look up at him as he repeated the act on my other cheek, after which his hand wiped the tip across my lips. I tasted him then, tasted his semen, just a trace of it as he used the tip of his cock to pull down my lower lip.

"Open your mouth for me Hayley."

I obeyed, looking up, watching his eyes as I opened my mouth wide for him to guide his cock inwards between my lips. Joe looked pleased. I could smell him, clean and masculine, a little sweaty, a male smell that made my mouth water. His swollen glans eased across my lips, into my mouth, sliding across my tongue, filling my mouth. My lips closed on his shaft below the glans, tasting him, salty, a little tangy, mouth-wateringly delicious. I knew immediately from the way my jaws had to stretch to allow my mouth to take him in that he wasn't just longer than Steve, he was also thicker than Steve. A lot thicker. My tongue ran around that swollen head. I felt his other hand behind my head easing my mouth forward and further down onto him before he took a deep breath and relaxed his hold, his hand on mine encouraging me to restart my prior stroking motion of his length.

He held himself still, letting my hand and my tongue and lips and mouth do the work. A little more easily now, I began to move my mouth on him, sliding my lips down his shaft as far as I could without it becoming uncomfortable, sliding my tongue on him as I did so, my hand stroking him confidently. I half wondered if he'd cum in my mouth. Not that I minded, but rather nervously I did think that I didn't just want to give him a blowjob and then wait for him to get hard again, I wanted him to fuck me now. I wanted so badly to be fucked. I could sense he was watching me, one of his hands was back on my head now, stroking my hair, his fingers running across my cheek as my head bobbed up and down on him.

"God Hayley, I really want to cum in your mouth."

I stopped and looked up at him questioningly. I'd rather he came in me. But we had all night, so if that was that what he wanted first it was okay with me. My mouth flooded with saliva at the thought of his cum spurting out there for me to swallow. I liked the thought. I liked swallowing Steve's cum. The thought of swallowing Joe's cum excited me a lot. I slid my mouth from him, lapping the little trail of saliva that joined my lips to the tip of his cock with a flicker of my tongue, stroking him wetly with my hand.

"Would you like that?" I asked, half-eagerly, half-disappointed, glancing upwards. I really wanted him to fuck me. Tonight. Now!

"Not yet Hayley, you greedy girl." He grinned down at me. "Besides, we've got to think of Steve". His grin grew larger. We both looked at Steve. He was standing there watching us, still dressed, looking upset and angry and excited and humiliated all at once. He hadn't said a word. God, he really was such a pussy. He looked startled when we both looked at him.

"Come on Steve. Get your clothes off dude." Joe sounded half annoyed, half-amused. "Hayley's gonna suck your cock next man. But you gotta get it out for her."

Steve started to fumble at his clothes. I didn't wait, I went back to sucking on Joe's cock, wrapping my lips around his shaft, plunging my mouth down on him, swirling my tongue on him, not bothering to even watch Steve. It was Joe's cock I wanted.

"Mmmppphhhhhhh...." Ssspplaaattt. Joe's cock emerged wetly from my mouth as I sucked on him, popping noisily free to smack wetly across my cheeks.

"Steve's turn Hayley." Joe sounded like he was laughing.

I was actually surprised. I'd been concentrating so much on what I was doing to Joe that I'd almost forgotten Steve. Steve hadn't forgotten me. He was already in front of me, naked, almost frantically trying to guide his rigid cock to my mouth. Obviously watching me stripped naked by Joe and then kneeling there sucking on Joe's cock hadn't broken his heart. It certainly hadn't broken his cock, he was as hard as he'd always been before. Eyes wide with surprise, I must have looked like a deer in the headlights as I glanced at their cocks. I looked up at Joe, the candlelight flickering across our bodies. Only Steve had ever before seen me naked up until just a few minutes ago. Now, both Joe and Steve were looking down at me as I knelt before them, completely naked, still holding Joe's cock in one hand, eyeing Steve's as it eagerly brushed my lips.

I was hesitating, I knew. I half wondered why. It wasn't as if Steve's cock was new to me. Joe's was, and I'd taken it into my mouth eagerly. The answer to my quandary was of course staring me in the face. Or at least they were wagging in front of my face, all two of them. I'd never dreamed of doing anything like this with two guys, never even imagined it. Earlier, in the rec room downstairs with Joe and Steve, things had just happened to me. I hadn't had to take the initiative. I hadn't had to make decisions for myself. Now it was all on me and I hesitated despite my excitement, despite my words to Joe earlier. Again I remembered what Joe had said, about fucking me, about fucking me in front of Steve. I felt that sudden excitement again as I remembered what I'd said in reply.

Joe smiled down at me, looked at Steve and shrugged, like he gave a shit. He took his cock in his hand and slapped my face with it, lightly slapping my cheeks. His grin shone whitely in the candlelight. "Open wide Hayley, Steve's gonna check out your tonsils."

I opened wide. One of Joe's hands gripped my ponytail firmly, tilted my face up towards Steve's cock. His hand immediately controlled the movements of my head, moving my head, forcing my mouth to move on Steve's cock, not giving me any option. I liked that. It was good not to have to decide for myself. Small movements, my lips sliding on his shaft, his glans moving on my tongue, moving gently inside my mouth. My other hand still held Joe. Without even thinking, I began clumsily stroking Joe as my mouth moved on Steve, the silence broken only by the sound of my mouth and their heavy breathing. Steve's hands replaced Joe's on my head, holding me, stroking my hair, guiding my movements.

"Stroke me slowly Hayley." Joe glanced across at Steve as I obeyed him without thought, my hand now very slowly stroking his length. I knew how to do that, I'd done it to Steve often enough before after all, although it was hard to move both my mouth and my hand at the same time. Joe placed his hand on mine, squeezing my fingers tighter around his girth. My hand shook as I felt his naked cock, hot, hard and clasped in my hand while my mouth worked on Steve. Oh! My! God! I was servicing both of them at the same time. I was actually doing this! Somehow, I was even wetter than I had been. I glanced up at Steve as I sucked on him, taking in the look of excitement on his face, seeing Joe looking down at me and smiling.

"You ever licked her pussy Steve?" Joe said it so nonchalantly. Like he was asking Steve if he wanted an ice-cream.

Slightly startled, I glanced upwards. Steve looked horrified. Jesus Steve! Now he'd really annoyed me. That look of horror bugged me. Joe's hand pulled my head back from Steve's cock, pulled my mouth off him.

"Hey Hayley, Steve ever licked your pussy?"

I shook my head, breathing hard. "No." Did that mean what I thought it meant? I shivered. My nipples were suddenly so hard they felt like they were going to burst. They hurt more than they had before. They'd never been this swollen and painful before.

His hand stroked my head. "Stand up Hayley."

He watched me as I rose to my feet, my hand never relinquishing its clasp on his erection although I let go of Steve's. I realized just how wet I was as I stood up, feeling the slickness on my inner thighs, feeling myself so slippery and ready as I moved. Joe watched me and as I stood. He moved closer, his hand cupped my sex. He touched me there with casual ease so that I gasped again, glancing sideways at Steve, a quick look. He was watching Joe's hand, looking down to where Joe's hand held me. My gasp was half excitement at the renewed feel of his fingers on me there, half excited surprise at the confident assurance with which his hand possessed me. Why that should surprise me I had no idea, it shouldn't have. His hand had been there before. Those hands had torn my panties of me not so very long ago, those fingers had been inside me. I wanted them inside me again.

Then we were kissing, his mouth on mine, his tongue deep in my mouth as I opened wide to him. My hand continued to clasp his cock as we kissed, slowly stroking him. Joe's hand still cupped my sex. As his tongue slid into my mouth his fingertip pushed, my labial lips parted easily, his finger slid inside me without any resistance, wetly, making me moan into his mouth as we kissed. His fingers teased me as his mouth possessed mine, his lips possessive, dominating, brooking nothing but my acquiescence. His finger demanded the same acquiescence of my sex as he had of my mouth, an acquiescence that I gave willingly. Eagerly even.

Steve had never kissed me like this. Steve had never fingered my sex like this! Steve had never fingered my sex at all. Only Joe had done that! I loved it! I loved his finger inside me, making me moan and gasp. I loved the wet sounds my sex made as he fingered me. I loved the feel of his cock in my hand. I found I wanted to hold Steve's cock as well, I wanted Steve to share my excitement. I managed to find it, to clasp it in my fingers, to stroke him slowly in the confined space between our bodies. Steve's silence as Joe fingered me confirmed what I'd recognized earlier. Steve would let Joe push him around, even if it was over me. Over doing things to me. Like now!

"You like that don't you Hayley?" Joe's voice was hot in my ear as he moved his finger inside me. Somehow, I'd let go of Steve's cock again, I'd even let go of Joe's cock, my arms were now around Joe's neck, I was moaning as he fingered me, my naked body pressed against his. It felt wonderful. "You like my finger in your juicy little cunt."

"Yes," I moaned, "yes I do ... I do...!" I did, but I wanted more. I wanted more than his finger but I couldn't say that. Not out loud.

"Maybe you'll like this more then." I had no idea what he was talking about.

He turned me and pushed me back. Not against the wall or to the bed, but against the dresser next to the bed. I felt the dresser against the backs of my thighs, half sat on the edge as he suddenly sank to his knees before me, his hands slipping down to the insides of my knees, easing my legs apart. My hands clutched at the edge of the dresser on either side of my hips. Acute embarrassment filled my mind as Joe's head moved closer to my sex. Oh God! He could see me there, he was looking at me. He was looking at my sex from mere inches away. Not even Steve had ever looked at me there! No-one but me had ever looked at that most intimate and private part of my body. Not like this!

All I could think of in that moment was that I wasn't wearing panties; that I wasn't wearing anything at all, and of how wet I was. And that I'd shaved my sex completely bare. For Steve to look at, not for Joe. Not that that mattered. I heard myself whimper, my mind a whirl of confused emotions and feelings. Embarrassment, shame, humiliation, excitement, agitation, suspense, trepidation, even outright fear, all inextricably intermingled in a roiling cloud within me. I wanted to hide myself from Joe and at the same time I wanted to spread my legs wide and expose my clean shaven sex completely to him, I wanted to offer my sex to him, I wanted to cover myself with my hands. In the grip of the confusion that filled me, I did nothing.

I stayed exactly where I was, exactly where his hands had placed me, unmoving, my knuckles white as I clutched the dresser. Looking down at my clean shaven sex, I watched Joe's head. I saw my lips pinkly swollen with excitement, glistening with my wetness in the soft candlelight, parting a little in anticipation of what I'd never experienced but knew was drawing closer. Joe's face tilted up to look at me as his hands spread my legs further apart, as he tore his eyes away from my sex. I was jelly under his gaze.

"You look beautiful Hayley."

I knew exactly what he was talking about and it wasn't my face. He was looking at my sex again, his head between my knees, so close I could feel his breath on my skin, on my lips. I was breathing hard, panting with my excitement, watching him, gripping the dresser with my hands, my legs spread wide by his hands, by Joe's hands on my knees. I was as exposed as a girl could be.

"Am I?" I wanted to know. "I don't know." I'd never seen another girl's sex. Not the away Joe was looking at me now. Was I pretty there? I had no idea. What did guys think of a girl's sex? Did they like looking at us there? Maybe I wasn't pretty, maybe he was just being polite.

Joe glanced up, smiling. "Yes, you've got a beautiful little cunt Hayley."

That word again. He was using that word to describe my sex again. If anyone ever tells you words don't have any power, don't believe them. Every time he said that word, it made my entire body coil with excitement, it made my sex pulse with a slow wet heat, my labial lips swell, my wetness seep from me to coat the exterior of me there. I felt as if I were a small and delicate flower, my petals opening to him as if he were the sun.