Hayley's Party Ch. 01 Pt. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers

"Come on, get your ass up here Steve." Joe was fingering me as he spoke.

"Hayley, come on, get up, we're leaving." Steve was trying to sound assertive. He was trying to stand up to Joe. Instead he sounded a bit hysterical. Now he REALLY sounded like a loser. I felt bad for him. I didn't want Steve to be a loser, I wanted him to be like Joe. I looked at him and for the first time in a while, I spoke directly to him.

"Steve, come and lie down beside me.... please?"

He looked at me. He looked at my sex, two of Joes fingers in me and then, slowly, he crawled onto the bed and lay down beside me, propped up on one elbow, looking down at me. He looked woebegone. He looked like a loser even if he was still hard. I didn't want that. I wanted him excited and eager. Like Joe. I found his cock with my hand, stroked him slowly, my heart pounding. I was going to do this, I knew. I looked back at Joe.

"Why don't you kiss your girlfriend Steve." Joe's voice was almost mocking. I must have looked disappointed. His eyes looking down into mine, he chuckled. "Don't be so impatient Hayley, we've got all night." I moved my head, turning a little to look up at Steve. Next second he was kissing my mouth, kissing me hard, crushing his lips to mine almost painfully, his tongue probing forcefully into my mouth. He'd never kissed me like that before, so hard. It hurt and it was exciting and I kissed him back passionately, moaning my wild excitement into his mouth, longing for him to assert himself and take me now even as I lifted my hips to push my sex up at Joe's hand, at Joe's fingers as they moved inside me, sliding and twisting. It was hard to believe I was kissing my boyfriend while Joe's fingers penetrated my sex deeply, but I was and I felt no embarrassment, no shame. Only excitement.

Steve's mouth lifted from mine for a moment. I glanced at Joe momentarily. I forget what it was I was going to say because Steve locked his mouth to mine again and kissed me passionately, his tongue deep in my mouth, kissing me hard, kissing me aggressively, one of his hands on my breast. I liked that. I liked that his body pressed up against mine as we kissed, one hand under my shoulders, the other roaming over me as I lay there. He was definitely getting the idea and now I wanted him to touch my sex, to finger me. somehow, Joe knew what I wanted. Or if he didn't, he just did it without regard to what I wanted. His fingers withdrew from me, his hand left my sex, he took Steve's hand, placed it on me, place it firmly between my legs.

Steve's hand was on me, touching my sex at last. I moaned expectantly but his fingers didn't go where I wanted them. Not even one was inside me. Honestly, Steve could be so dense sometimes. I didn't want to give him instructions. I'd never done this with a guy before either, only with Joe and that was just now. I wanted Steve to take the initiative. I mean, back on the dance floor, I hadn't had to ask Joe to do anything. He'd just gone ahead and done it, just the same as now. I wished Steve would just do it. How did he expect to get his cock into me if he didn't even finger me? I mean, just because I'd told him no in the past was no reason to stop now. I was a girl. We change our minds like our panties, all the time. If lying here naked with him and with Joe wasn't a clue, nothing was.

"Put your finger inside her cunt and finger her for fuck's sake Steve. She wants it don't you Hayley?"

"Yes .... Yes...." Even with that, his finger wasn't finding its way inside me. Did I have to tell him everything? Steve looked at me for a moment before pressing closer to me, lying on his side beside me, propped up on one elbow, his nice hard cock resting on my thigh. It felt nice, silky hot and hard, just like always. I liked holding his cock in my hand, feeling its hardness, knowing I was arousing him, stroking him, feeling him come. Except tonight I didn't want him to come on me or in my mouth. I wanted him to come inside me. Just liked I wanted Joe inside me. Just like I wanted Joe to come in me.

Steve was looking at me, his eyes running over me. Just having his eyes on me like that made me feel hot. I was still waiting for his finger to enter me but instead his hand moved, left my sex, sliding over my stomach, brushing down my thighs, trailing his fingers up my inner thighs as I parted my legs more widely for him. It was nice but I didn't want nice. I gave a little murmur of encouragement as Steve's hand slid upwards to brush my sex again. I knew I was so wet there, wet and swollen. I could feel myself. Now I could also feel his fingers pushing between my slippery swollen lips at last. My hips twitched just a little, lifting, pushing myself against his fingers, moaning as they brushed across me, finally pushing into me where I was most sensitive.

His hand urged my legs further apart, his fingers pressed against me again, one pushing deeply inwards so that I closed my eyes and shivered and gasped and spread my legs even wider for his hand. I reached for his head, pushing him down on my breast. He got the idea and started sucking and licking and kissing me again. I moved, arching my back, switching breasts on him and that felt even better. I was sopping wet again, his fingertips were brushing my sensitive clitoris, making me gasp each time they moved on me. I reached down, took his hand in mine, holding it, caressing his fingers, a black hole of nervous excitement opening up inside my stomach. I was going to have to show him what to do for god's sake.

"Are you sure Hayley?" His voice was a gasp.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." Of course I was sure. Hadn't Joe just been fingering me in front of him? Jesus Steve! I mean, I loved him but his hesitation made me want Joe's hand back right away; its movements assured and confident as he cupped my sex. Joe didn't ask. Joe didn't hesitate. Not for a second. He took. Steve's hesitation was exasperating. I felt like saying "No Steve, I'm just lying here almost naked begging you to finger me because I'm a hot little Chinese virgin who can't wait to spread her legs for your buddy!" But I didn't. Steve was my guy, hesitant and unsure of himself as he was. Even caught up in my excitement, wanting Joe as I did, I thought I should give Steve a chance. I mean, I knew he was a virgin just like me, so he had an excuse, sort of.

I sighed happily, enjoying that first tentative probing of his finger into me, into my sex that I'd shaved completely, especially for tonight, especially for his enjoyment. Not that there had been that much to shave but I'd been very careful all the same. His finger cautiously explored, touched, probed. I sucked in my breath, moaning softly as a single digit eased its way slowly inside me. This was it! At last! I was so wet that his fingertip penetrated easily through my entrance! Easily? I was so eager my sex almost sucked it into me. Steve's finger felt so good, more exciting than I'd expected it to feel! Actually, it felt wonderful, as wonderful as Joe's finger had. That surprised me a little. In a nice way.

I lay there feeling his finger inside me, reveling in the sensations it created, one hand stroking Joe, one hand stroking Steve. Even now in hindsight it's hard to describe what it was doing to me! How breathtakingly delightful it felt! How abandoned I felt as Joe watched Steve finger me, as I thought of how easily I had let myself be fingered by both Joe and Steve. After having kept Steve's hands out of my panties for so long, I was now letting both of them touch me there and I'd let it happen without a single protest. All I can really say now is that while I had been wet with excitement from Joe's hand and my own anticipation of what he was going to do to me, when Steve fingered me while Joe looked down at me like that my sex became so wet that I was in serious danger of dehydration and only Steve's finger was plugging the leak.

I moaned loudly, raising my knees, drawing my feet up the bed, spreading my legs wider apart, pushing myself up against Steve's hand. Steve froze! I wanted more! Irked again by his uncertainty my hand moved to rest on his, pushed it hard against me, using my own fingers to force his finger deeper inside me, forcing it to move deeper in me, pushing its full length into me. Right away I wanted more!

"Move it inside me," I gasped, my impatience growing, almost tossing my head from side to side.

He did. It was great! I felt myself getting even wetter, if that was possible, as well as more and more excited. I moaned softly with contented excitement. Soon! Very soon! Impatient? I was dying to be taken. God, I was just so hot and wet, I couldn't wait! Joe knew that. He knew all too well what I wanted, how excited he was. When I saw the look on his face I also knew he was going to draw this out. He was making me wait, teasing me, enjoying my impatience and my eagerness.

"Her cunt feels good doesn't it?" Joe was talking over me to Steve. "She's so tight and wet." His words flowed over my skin, bring a new heat to me.

His mouth lifted from my breast long enough to say "oh yeah." My hand on the back of his head pushed his mouth back to where it was doing the most for me.

"Put two fingers in her dude, see what that feels like." Joe was full of helpful advice tonight. I knew exactly what it felt like but it wasn't like Joe was talking to me. Steve did as he'd been told. A second finger inserted itself thickly inside my sex, a second finger for me to squirm on, to moan on, for my sex to make wet noises on. My back arched, my body juddered before sinking back down on the bed. This was so different from anything I'd done before. Different from anything I'd ever imagined myself doing. Sure, I'd daydreamed about Steve touching me. If we're being honest, I'd fantasized about other guys touching me as well. But never had I daydreamed about being with two guys like this. Never!

Steve's fingers inside my sex didn't help my thought processes at all, even not moving much his digital penetration was driving me half-crazy. I looked helplessly up at Joe while Steve's hand and his fingers inside me worked wetly, holding me enthralled while his mouth worked on one of my breasts. Joe looked down at me, smiling, watching me as I lay limp between them, unable to move. I realized my hands still clasping both their cocks but resting, not moving, my focus all on what was happening to me. As Steve's fingers moved in me, one of Joe's hands stoked my inner thigh. Somehow, the brush of his fingers on my skin with its promise of what was to come was as excited as Steve's touch.

I looked at Joe, looked into his eyes, watching his face as he ran his gaze over my naked body. As his eyes moved, I knew he was looking at my breasts, my body, at the most intimate part of me, where Steve's hand cupped me. In reaction to his eyes, I felt a wild hot flush spread from my face, down my neck, over my shoulders to my breasts. What was wrong with me? What was I doing lying there letting this happen to me? I could feel myself blushing fierily as Steve's fingers probed and slid inside me, not really teasing me because Steve didn't know enough to tease me. I couldn't think clearly at all, my mind was like a marshmallow, all soft and gooey and panting with excitement. I could feel both their cocks in my hands. I couldn't help comparing them as I held them. Joe's cock was hard. Long and hard and thick, far bigger than Steve's. Just feeling it made me shiver so that I spread my legs wider for Steve's hand, moaning out loud.

Joe's hand moved to mine, rested on mine where I held him, urged me to stroke him slowly. I did as he wanted, my hand continuing to merely hold Steve. With my renewed attention to their cocks, I could confirm my earlier impression. Joe was bigger than Steve, thicker and longer. The thought of that cock inside me made me shiver and moan again. If it felt better than their fingers, I'd be in heaven. Stroking Joe's cock in my hand, feeling his eyes on me, I felt that intense excitement I'd felt earlier. Somehow, his looking at me while Steve's finger was in me was exhilarating. Let Steve say no to Joe! I'd already surrendered body and soul to Joe long ago. Now I just wanted to lie there and spread my legs for him. I wanted to lie there and let Joe have his way with me.

I also liked looking at Joe as my boyfriend kissed and sucked away at one breast and pushed his fingers clumsily into me. I closed my eyes for a moment, knowing that I was soon to lose my virginity. From that look on Joe's face, I knew what he wanted. When he smiled down at me like that, I knew that he knew that I knew. He knew that I wasn't going to say no. I'd already told him that, I'd already surrendered myself and Joe knew it.. Knowing that Joe was going to take me while Steve watched him do me simply added to my anticipation. My eyes on Joe, I squirmed on Steve's fingers again, moaning softly, loving the feel of that digital penetration, excited even more by Joe watching me lying there wriggling and moaning. I was wriggling and moaning like one of Joe's girls! The only question in my mind was when was Joe going to take me?

Joe grinned at me. I was sure he knew exactly what I was thinking. I could tell he was enjoying this. He was enjoying knowing that he was going to be the one to take me first, regardless of Steve's presence. He also knew that I knew what he was thinking even as I moaned softly while Steve's fingers made wet noises in my sex. In that moment, how Steve would feel as he watched Joe take me before his eyes played no part in my willingness to surrender myself to Joe. I didn't care what Steve thought, even if he was my boyfriend. Joe was going to be the first to fuck me, I knew that. Seeing Joe, holding his cock in my hand, feeling him so hard and eager for me, I wanted Joe's confidence, his forcefulness. I wanted to be taken peremptorily, I wanted to be dominated and have the decisions taken from me, made for me. I wanted to be taken and I knew Joe would take me the way I wanted to be taken

Steve raised his head, smiling down at me, breathing hard. "Hayley," he breathed, lowering his mouth to my breast again.

My hand stroked his hair. "Steve," I gasped. But my eyes were on Joe as I spoke, just as Joe's were on mine.

Joe's hand was on me now too, gently caressing the taut flatness of my stomach, pausing there, resting on my skin, his touch seeming to burn into me. His fingers trailed downwards, moved down further, running lightly over the upper part of my swollen labial lips, teasing my lips where they were stretched around Steve's fingers, delicately caressing me, sending a flooding surge of added sensations racing through me. I shivered and moaned, my knees twitching even wider apart of their own accord, knowing that both of them could see my sex, see my naked body. I found myself blushing hotly as Joe's fingers touched me intimately, moving around Steve's. I moaned a wordless little sound of pure pleasure, my back arching a little, accepting his touch on me willingly.

Steve continued his leisurely fingering of my sex while Joe's fingertips danced over me, teased my labia, found and gently, tenderly, caressed my clitoris, sending waves of heat flooding through me so that I cried out in sudden irresistible pleasure. He continued to gently strum my clitoris, his fingers sliding down my labial lips, slippery with my juices, caressing me and then squeezing me around Steve's fingers as they penetrated me. God, I couldn't help it. Both of them were touching me there at the same time! I arched my back and my head back and cried out with the sensations that arose within me.

"Well, someone's enjoying themself," Joe said. His fingers kept touching me. Oh god! "You nice and wet Hayley?"

"Uhhhhh." It was my turn to sound like an idiot. That sizzling heat I felt had spread from my face down my neck onto my chest and then to my breasts. My nipples, already swollen to a rubbery aching hardness with excitement, had swollen even further, a painful hardness that demanded assuagement.

"Suck hard on her tits Steve." Joe's voice was assertive, commanding, and decisive! The decisiveness that I craved! Steve did as he was told, his mouth suckling hard on me, his tongue circling my hardened nipple, sending shockwaves through my body that met the waves emanating from my sex, filling my body with their echoes and reverberations so that I moaned again, far more loudly, my head arching back, eyes wide.

"Hey Steve." Joe's voice interrupted my reverie, interrupted Steve. His mouth lifted from my breast. His fingers still moved slowly in me though, drawing another wet sound from my sex, another whimpering moan from my mouth. I could feel Joe's cock in my hand as I continued to stroke it, hot and hard and big. Bigger than Steve's.

"Yeah?" Steve was breathing hard, panting.

"Her cunt feels good doesn't it?"

"Yeah, yeah it does." His fingers twisted in me. Joe's fingers stroked my lips. All I could do was pant for breath and moan softly.

"Well, I think it's time for Hayley to do some work now, get your fingers out of her dude." He smiled at me. "Up onto your knees Hayley, time to get that mouth of yours wrapped around my cock." He smirked at Joe. It was definitely a smirk. "She can suck your cock next dude, you don't mind taking turns do you?"

I felt disappointment and a sense of physical loss as Steve's fingers emerged from within me. I did as I was told though. I rolled over and scrambled to my knees, sitting back on my heels, looking at Steve and Joe as they lay side by side on their backs, erect cocks bouncing in the air. Joe smiled at me and I knew what was coming. My heart raced.

"Get your mouth down here and suck my cock Hayley."

I looked at him for a moment. Then I moved forward, kneeling over him on my knees and forearms to take his cock in one hand. In my mind there was no hesitation. None. Lowering my head, I licked his cockhead slowly before parting my lips and moving my mouth down over the glans. Once he was in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around, teasing his glans, enjoying the way he sucked his breath in and stroked my head.

"That's good Hayley, that's very good." It was gratifying to receive some positive feedback. Steve had never really complimented me on my cock-sucking technique, just enjoyed it. I tried to smile around Joe's cock and ended up slurping noisily instead. My face red with embarrassment, I decided to forget smiling and just concentrate on sucking on Joe's cock to the best of my ability. On that first downward bob of my head, I let my mouth slide down his shaft as far as I could, taking his cock halfway into my mouth. It was slightly uncomfortable and for a moment I was worried I'd cough or choke, but Joe's light grip on my hair was enough to pull me back up before that happened.

I knelt, content after that to let his hand control my head as I serviced him. A couple of dozen very slow bobs of my head and then he tilted my head back, making me look up at him. Saliva coated my lips and dribbled onto his cockhead, but he smiled. "That was good Hayley." Then, leaning forward, he pressed a light kiss to the top of my forehead. "Now, I think it's Steve's turn." His tone was casual, as casual as if he'd said it was time for a beer. I blinked, looking up at him, a little confused. He didn't want me to continue for longer? "You want her to suck on your cock don't you Steve?"

"Uuuhhh ... yeah," Steve gasped. Now he sounded more like he normally did.

"Go ahead Hayley, suck Steve's cock." His tone was gentle but firm, the tone you use with a recalcitrant child who hasn't quite understood what it's been told to do. We all knew who was in charge.

I blinked and half turned towards Steve, breathing hard as I lowered my head towards his cock, my back to Joe. Steve groaned out loud, clutching at my head as I plunged my mouth down on him, then pulled back with my lips on his shaft, sucking and licking a little noisily. He was definitely smaller than Joe. I could work my lips further down on him, taking two thirds of his length into my mouth easily. After a few seconds, I found a steady rhythm, bobbing my head on him, working my lips and tongue on his shaft, taking him deep into my mouth, pulling back all the way until his cock merely brushed my lips, then plunging my mouth back down on him. I held his cockshaft with one hand and cradled his balls in the other, enjoying myself.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,225 Followers