Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

"As good as this is, I think John's got us beat. One great memory for us is his every day memory, getting to fuck Kelly all the time would never get old." Robert said.

"It doesn't. I can make love to her for two hours and still want a quickie in the shower when we're done." John said.

"I can believe that. She's got a body built for pleasure; a gorgeous ass, huge beautiful tits, a great figure, an incredible mouth, and a pussy that men would give their left arm to fuck just once." Robert said.

"Fuck their left arm...they'd give their left nut." Eric said.

Kelly moved her hand up and slipped her finger into Eric's ass; his knees nearly buckled.

"God damn...that's...interesting." Eric said.

"Wait until you cum man; it feels like you're firing a cannon." Robert said.

John took a step closer to the glass wall of the shower; Susan zoomed in on his face. The look on John's face wasn't anger, it wasn't pain, but it wasn't exactly happy either. He was aroused, but confused about it.

With Kelly working her finger in his ass Eric was way ahead of Robert; he pulled his cock out of Kelly's mouth and jerked himself over the edge as Kelly pressed on his prostate.

"Of fuck." Eric grunted.

Eric's cock erupted and shot several thick ropes of cum onto Kelly's face and into her hair. It was the 3rd time that he'd cum, but it was the biggest of the 3. Eric stood mesmerized with his cock in his hand and Kelly's finger still in his ass for a few seconds.

"Holy shit." Eric said.

"Are you getting close back there Robert?" Kelly asked.

"I'm almost there." Robert said.

"Don't forget to pull out." Kelly said.

Robert fucked Kelly for another two minutes before pulling out, and with a few furious strokes his cock spasmed and shot three globs of cum onto Kelly's ass.

"Oh fuck...son of a bitch that felt good." Robert said.

Kelly straightened up. After being bent over for so long she twisted a little to loosen up her back. She walked over by the glass where John was standing just a foot away but was unable to touch her. She smiled and slowly turned completely around showing John the streaks of cum on her face, in her hair, on her breasts, on her back, and on her ass.

"Your sweet little wife has just been used by two men and covered in cum." Kelly said.

"Was it as good as you were hoping?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"It was even better. Thank you for letting me live out my fantasy sweetheart. I understand you not wanting to be a part of it and I understand how difficult it was for you to watch me with other guys, but I could never have done this without you." Kelly said.

Kelly pressed her lips to the glass; John kissed the glass in the same place.

"You're welcome baby. Make sure you thank the guys though; they're married men...it wasn't easy for them to agree to this." John said.

Kelly turned towards Eric and Robert.

"Thank you so much for helping me to live out my fantasy guys. I couldn't have picked two better guys for it." Kelly said.

"It was most definitely my pleasure Kelly. I just hope that Amy never finds out about this." Robert said.

"No shit, as long as Julie never finds out this can stay an awesome memory between the four of us." Eric said.

Kelly smiled.

"You don't have to worry about Amy and Julie hearing about this from me; they'd want to fuck John out of revenge." Kelly said.

Kelly looked over her shoulder; John was smiling.

"From the look on his face, he's the one you need to worry about telling them." Kelly said.

Eric and Robert looked over at John and saw him smiling.

"John no...you said this was cool. You said you were okay with it." Eric said.

"I am okay with it, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to use it to my advantage. You both said you owe me one...I'll take payment in kind. You had my wife, so I want yours, and I want you to arrange it without telling them what happened." John said.

"That's not fair John." Robert said.

John smiled.

"Did you really think I'd just let you fuck Kelly without getting something for it in return? As much as I wanted her to have her fantasy, I'm not stupid. Don't worry, I'll give you guys plenty of time to work it out. Maybe you could get them into a threesome with me; you shared Kelly so it would only be fitting that they share me. We'll work that out later." John said.

"I knew this was too good to be true." Robert said.

"We should have figured." Eric said.

"It's getting pretty late in the day, we'd better think about heading back or your wives will wonder what we've been up to. You guys should get dressed and hit the road." Kelly said.

"Right." Eric said.

Eric and Robert walked out of the shower as Kelly stepped into the spray of the shower and started rinsing all of the cum off of her. When she was clean she shut off the water and looked directly into Mark's camera.

"And cut." Kelly said.

Mark, Lisa, and Susan stopped filming and Tom stopped rolling sound. Eric and Robert came back into the room; their wives rushed to them and started kissing them.

"God that was so hot." Julie said.

"I'm gonna have to have Kelly teach me that thing with her finger; I've never seen you cum like that." Amy said.

Susan put her camera down.

"Mark, I need fucked now!" Susan said.

Mark put his camera on the ground and chased Susan to their room. Tom and Lisa made a similar exit. Kelly stepped out of the shower and John handed her a towel.

"Thanks baby. Why don't you head downstairs and start getting our things together. We can head home and leave everyone else to finish up." Kelly said.

"Right." John said.

John went down to the room that he and Kelly had been staying in, packed up their stuff, and took it out to their car. Kelly was coming down the stairs dressed as John came back inside.

"Eric and Robert were going to try to take care of Julie and Amy; the poor guys don't have anything left though." Kelly said.

"You could have volunteered me to help them." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm hoping to save whatever you've got left for when we get home. Did you get everything in the car?" Kelly asked.

John nodded.

"Yeah." John said.

"Then let's go home." Kelly said.

John and Kelly got in their car and headed home. When the others got done with their fuck break they all started helping to pack up the camera equipment in addition to getting their own bags to their cars. The five couples had come out in a caravan, but they all headed home separately when their cars were loaded.

When they finally got home John and Kelly headed straight for the bedroom. John kicked off his shoes and flopped face down on the bed. Kelly moved onto the bed beside him and started rubbing his shoulders and back.

"What a weekend huh?" Kelly asked.

John laughed.

"Yeah; to say the least. We've had some great weekends where we barely left the bedroom, but with all the other stuff that was going on this ranks right up there as one of our most amazing experiences ever. It's behind our first time together and our honeymoon as far as the sex goes, but it's easily the craziest weekend we've ever had." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Our first time together is certainly special and our honeymoon was magical, but neither of those was anything like this. We did some crazy stuff this weekend; even crazier than normal." Kelly said.

"The craziest part of it all is that we did it with 8 other people watching, and in some cases a few of them were participating." John said.

"I hope that you're not too upset about me doing that cuckold video with Eric and Robert." Kelly said.

"No...I definitely wasn't expecting it, but it's fine. One of the reasons that I wanted a sex tape of us in the first place was so I could see you having sex as an observer; to see your gorgeous body experiencing pleasure. I'll have that and then some after this weekend, and I got to watch you having sex in person. It was a little tough to watch, but it was also very exciting." John said.

Kelly laid on John's back pressing her breasts into his body.

"I'm sorry that I pulled it on you at the last minute like that; I didn't really give you much choice. I decided earlier in the week that I wanted to try it if you'd let me, but I didn't want you to have to think about it for several days and have it mess up the rest of the weekend." Kelly said.

"I don't think it would have ruined the weekend. It would have probably dominated my thoughts since I had to agree to let you be with other men, but it wouldn't have kept me from doing everything that we did this weekend." John said.

"Did Eric say how long it will take to cut the different scenes together so we can watch our sex tapes?" Kelly asked.

"No, but he's going to make copies of all of the raw footage from each camera and give us those so we can start watching the action before he gets it all put together." John said.

"That's going to be a lot of DVDs; 3 cameras for each scene and we did quite a few different locations. We did it in the master bedroom twice, the shower outside, the hallway upstairs, I fucked Stan in the kitchen, I did the hot tub scene with the other girls, and I did the scene with Eric and Robert in the shower; that's 7 different scenes that we'll get copies of, that's 21different DVDs and hours of footage." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Yeah, but I'm going to watch every second of every angle." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Me too baby. I know that I resisted your desire to make a sex tape before, but after what we did this weekend I'm anxious to see the footage. I'm even interested to see how much of a slut I look like fucking Stan on the counter." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"You did look pretty damn slutty, but it was hot because you're my slut. Any regrets for the weekend?" John asked.

"No...how about you?" Kelly asked.

"I wouldn't say regrets, but I wonder what the others think of us after this weekend; whether they think less of me." John said.

"What do you mean baby? You put on a hell of a show." Kelly said.

John laughed.

"Kelly, in one scene I was wearing a pink bra and panties and in another I watched as two of my friends fucked my wife." John said.

"Oh, you're worried that they'll think you're a sissy. I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. Over the next few weeks you're going to be fucking Amy, Lisa, and Julie to prepare for the movie; then you'll be fucking them in front of their husbands when we start filming the movie. If any of them think less of you after this weekend, you'll set them straight by the time we're done making the movie." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"You're right baby. I think that you should get together with the girls again too." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"You don't think we proved that we can handle lesbian sex on camera this weekend?" Kelly asked.

"A little more practice wouldn't hurt; especially if you tell me about it afterwards." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"We might just have to include Susan to make sure our technique is what she wants it to be for the movie. Now, we spent the weekend fucking in front of our friends; let's end the weekend with some private time." Kelly said.

John and Kelly stripped off their clothes and made love.

To be continued...

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
1...5678910