Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

Lisa crawled off of Susan and tapped Julie on the shoulder.

"Your turn." Lisa said.

Julie moved up to join Susan as Lisa slipped her face between Amy's legs as Kelly moved her face between Julie's legs.

As the 5 wives were all approaching yet another orgasm their 5 husbands were all in a very serious state. All 5 guys were sporting serious bulges in the front of their shorts showing the effect that their wives' show was having on them.

When the last of the 5 women came it was clear that they were done with their show. Instead of shifting around to find a different lover they all gathered on the deck and kissed and caressed each other.

"Do you think the guys will be mad when we tell them about this?" Susan asked.

"I think they'll be hornier than we've ever seen them." Julie said.

"We might have to consider letting them watch next time." Lisa said.

The girls kissed each of the other 4 wives and then flopped out of exhaustion. As soon as they were sure that the girls were done the guys all sprang into action. John didn't have any equipment to put down so he was the first one to reach his wife.

John physically hoisted Kelly up off of the deck and moved her towards the hot tub. John looked over his shoulder towards the other guys.

"Let's do it over here around the hot tub guys." John said.

"What are you doing baby?" Kelly asked.

"Just watch." John said.

John took Kelly to the far side of the hot tub and she began to understand what was going on when she saw Tom, Eric, Mark, and Robert helping Lisa, Julie, Susan, and Amy up off of the deck and guiding them over towards the hot tub as well.

"What's going on guys?" Susan asked.

"We decided we'd have a group fuck break this time." Eric said.

Three sides of the hot tub were accessible. John and Kelly were on one side by themselves. Tom and Lisa and Mark and Susan were on one side and Robert and Amy and Eric and Julie were on the other. All 5 husbands gently urged their wives to bend over so that their hands were resting on the edge of the hot tub. The guys all quickly freed their rock hard cocks from their shorts and pushed them into their wives' dripping pussies.

It all happened so quickly that even if they'd wanted to the wives didn't have time to protest what their husbands were doing. As it was, all 5 women were all still incredibly turned on after fucking each other so they welcomed their husbands' cocks into their burning pussies and didn't care that their friends were gathered around them.

Ten pairs of eyes were roaming all over as they watched the 4 other couples fucking around them.

After watching their wives fucking each other for so long, none of the guys lasted very long. Tom was the first to push his cock as far into Lisa as it would reach and release the pressure in his balls. Mark, Robert, Eric, and John weren't far behind though; they all lasted only two more minutes than Tom.

Everyone was out of breath and feeling incredible. None of the women had cum while their husbands were fucking them, but after the orgasms they'd had fucking each other none of them really cared.

"I think that's enough for today don't you?" Eric asked.

John nodded.

"If I'm gonna have anything for tomorrow I need to rehydrate and rest." John said.

"This was a hell of a way to end the day though." Tom said.

"It was certainly interesting." Susan said.

"Let's clean this mess up and get inside out of this heat." Julie said.

Everyone helped to gather up the discarded bikinis and camera equipment and headed inside. There were 3 showers in the house, 1 downstairs that John and Kelly used since their room was downstairs, 1 in the master bathroom that Tom and Lisa used, and the large one in the upstairs bathroom that Eric and Julie, Mark and Susan, and Robert and Amy all took turns using.

After showering and getting dressed everyone gathered in the living room.

"We may need to rethink making the movie." Amy said.

"Why would we do that?" Julie asked.

"We've only been here for 1 day and I'm exhausted. How are we supposed to shoot for 8 or 9 days for the movie without dropping dead?" Amy asked.

"Hopefully Eric will space the sex scenes out for shooting to make things easier on everyone." Susan said.

Eric nodded.

"We'll definitely do that. It would be tough on our performers to shoot a bunch of sex scenes back to back, but we're all clearly gonna need 'fuck breaks' after every sex scene so it will be tough on the rest of us too." Eric said.

"Everything we do brings us that much closer to making the movie. We're a whole lot closer today than we were yesterday." Mark said.

"That's for sure. Not only have we got our entire crew up to speed on how to run the equipment that we'll be using, we've proven that none of our 5 performers are shy in front of the camera." Eric said.

John stood up and walked over in front of the picture window.

"What are you looking at John?" Robert asked.

John looked back towards Susan and Robert.

"I'm looking at the window. You guys really wrote a scene where Julie and Amy are supposed to be on their knees right here in front of the window sucking my cock where anybody could see us?" John asked.

Robert smiled.

"Yes we did. In fact, we're going to make sure that someone sees it. Susan and I are gonna play a pair of joggers that sees what's going on." Robert said.

John smiled.

"Awesome." John said.

"While we're on the subject, we haven't discussed this yet, but all 10 of us will be making appearances in the movie." Susan said.

"Wait a minute; I thought the script was done, there are only 5 characters in the movie." Eric said.

"There are only 5 speaking parts, but everyone else will be in the movie. Robert and I are going to play a pair of joggers that sees John with Julie and Amy. Someone is going to drive a car by the window. Someone or a group of people will be seen out of focus down the beach. Nobody has to worry about lines or even being recognized on screen; we just want all of us to appear in the movie somewhere." Susan said.

"Oh, that would be okay. It would actually add a touch more realism rather than having it seem like they're the only 5 people in the world." Eric said.

The 10 of them hung out talking for the rest of the afternoon. The conversation was about the movie and about what they'd done earlier in the day, but everyone was too exhausted to do anything more than just grind against their spouse a little.

Nobody wanted to cook so they ordered pizza for dinner. They went through a case of beer and a couple bottles of wine and after one of the most eventful days of their group friendship everyone headed to bed really early; the last couple closed their door at 9:30. The rest had done them all good and even after fucking so many times during the day the sounds of beds rocking and people experiencing pleasure could be heard emanating from each of the 5 occupied bedrooms for over an hour before finally the house went quiet as everyone fell asleep.

Sunday morning everyone ate breakfast together.

"So what's the plan for today?" Susan asked.

"Whatever it is, it can't be as crazy as yesterday." Julie said.

"There's only one more that I really want to shoot; that's a love making scene where Kelly and I start off in nice clothes." John said.

"That seems like a bedroom scene, not something that you'd want to shoot in the living room or the shower." Eric said.

John shrugged.

"We've covered so many other locations that we can just work out the others later can't we?" John asked.

"Maybe we can do one or both of them after we shoot the scene that John wants." Kelly said.

"Do you want to use the master bedroom again?" Eric asked.

"Yeah; that's the best spot for it." John said.

"I'll go start setting up the lights." Eric said.

"I'll help you with that." Mark said.

Mark and Eric stood up. Lisa stood up too.

"I'd better change the sheets on the bed." Lisa said.

"We'd better go get into wardrobe." Kelly said.

John and Kelly headed to their room and started changing. John put on a pretty nice gray suit with a crisp white shirt and blue tie. Kelly put on black stockings and a matching red and black bra/panty/garter belt combination and then pulled a very form fitting short red dress over it; she stepped into a pair of red heels. Kelly brushed her hair out a bit. Her hair and makeup weren't the same as they would have been for a night out, but she still looked damn good. John took Kelly in his arms and kissed her.

"You look incredible." John said.

"You look pretty good yourself. I put my panties on over the garters; I assume that you'll want me to keep the garter belt and stockings on." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"The bra too; I'll pull your breasts out of it so I can enjoy them, but the bra and stockings stay on." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"That's fine by me. Make sure you take your socks off though. The last thing I want to see in this video is you wearing nothing but black socks. That's not a good look; it can make a sexy man look ridiculous." Kelly said.

"The solution for that is for you to undress me the way Julie did when I got together with her. This is going to be a passionate scene so we can undress each other and kiss and caress all over each other's bodies. If you take my socks off you can kiss my feet and up my leg. I'm planning to do the same thing to you, but you'll be wearing those sexy stockings." John said.

"Okay. I assume that since this is a love making scene you'll be taking things slow and not ramming me hard and fast." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I'm going to fuck you nice and slow for as long as I can take it before I need to either cum or die to get relief." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"We should try to do several positions, but nothing like doggie style...we should be looking at each other as much as possible." Kelly said.

"Maybe we could do it with you with your hands high up on the headboard and your head turned to kiss me as I slowly fuck you from behind." John said.

"That would be fine, but certainly not on my hands and knees looking away from you. That's a fucking position...not a love making position." Kelly said.

"We should definitely do a 69." John said.

"Should we do that instead of going down on each other individually or should we do both?" Kelly asked.

"We're definitely doing both. I want to see the back of my head between your stocking-clad thighs and you know how much I want to see you on your knees sucking my cock." John said.

"Okay, but don't shove your cock down my throat like you did yesterday; that scared me and pissed me off a little." Kelly said.

"Sorry about that baby; you don't have to worry about that today. We're making love, not fucking." John said.

"I'm getting pretty worked up talking about this; let's go see if they're ready before I decide to jump on you right here." Kelly said.

John and Kelly left their room and headed to the master bedroom. When they walked into the room the others were waiting for them.

"Going for the high class look this time huh?" Tom asked.

John smiled and put his arm around Kelly's waist.

"When you've got a wife this gorgeous you can't fuck her like a slut all the time; sometimes you have to class it up and put the romance into things." John said.

"We're just about ready to go so what's the scene?" Eric asked.

"It's going to be like we just got back from a fancy event, a night out, a party, something. I'm pretty sure we'll be on or around the bed 99% of the time." John said.

"Okay; we'll shoot this kind of like we did their scene in here yesterday." Eric said.

"I hope you're all good and rested; this one is going to take a lot longer than yesterday did." Kelly said.

"If it's going to take a while I'm going to grab a chair." Susan said.

"That's good thinking." Julie said.

The other women went downstairs to bring chairs up from the kitchen as John and Kelly worked out a few last details of what they were going to do and the guys finished preparations for filming. Within a few minutes everyone was ready.

"Okay, we're rolling in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..." Eric said.

The cameras all started rolling as John and Kelly stood at the end of the bed. John put his arms around Kelly and kissed her.

"God it was so tough seeing you in that dress and having to wait to get you out of there." John said.

"I'm sure we could have gotten creative and found a bathroom or a closet." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"That wouldn't have been good enough, what I have planned for you requires a much more comfortable setting." John said.

"You mean like this nice big bedroom?" Kelly asked.

"Exactly." John said.

John pulled his suit jacket off and tossed it aside. He took Kelly in his arms and kissed her as they embraced. Kelly moved her hands up between them and started loosening John's tie and the first few buttons on his shirt. She pulled the tie off and tossed it away. She unbuttoned his shirt and tugged to pull it out of his pants. John didn't have an undershirt on so as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms to the floor his body came into view.

The guys moved their positions to get better angles. Kelly began running her hands all over John's recently buffed up body.

"Baby, you know that I loved you the way you were, but I have to admit that you look incredible since you lost all that weight." Kelly said.

Kelly started kissing down John's neck and across his chest.

"I'm glad you like it. I know that you weren't unhappy with my body before, but I finally have a body that comes close to matching yours." John said.

Kelly flicked her tongue over John's right nipple before closing her lips around it for a few seconds. She moved up and kissed John again. His hands stroked up and down her back and soon found the zipper on the back of her red dress. The dress was so tight that as soon as John unzipped it the material contracted towards the front leaving Kelly's back exposed. John's hands moved up her back and gently guided the dress off of his wife's shoulders and down her arms.

The dress was so tight that John had to move his hands down to Kelly's sides and help the dress get up over her hips so that it could fall around her ankles.

"That dress looks so sexy on you, but it looks even better bunched up on the floor." John said.

John kissed Kelly and moved down her neck to her shoulders and part way down her breasts. Kelly's hands moved for John's belt and started opening it. John allowed his sexy wife to open his pants and push them down. Kelly slowly lowered herself to her knees in front of John and pulled of his shoes and socks before helping him to step out of his pants.

The guys had to squat down to get a better angle of Kelly as she leaned down and started kissing all over John's feet and started her way up his legs. When Kelly got up to the bottom of John's boxers her hands started running over the front of them. She used her hands to pull the material around John's cock to show its outline and started kissing all over it.

Kelly pulled John's boxers down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. Kelly ran her hands up and down John's legs and she gently massaged and squeezed his balls as she leaned in to start kissing his bare cock. Kelly's attention had John's cock hard in no time, but she kept kissing all over it.

"That's right, show me how much you love my cock baby." John said.

Kelly kissed up and down the length of John's cock for several minutes. She switched from kissing it to licking it and soon John's cock was glistening with her saliva. Kelly kissed the very tip of John's cock and started swirling her tongue around it. She took the head into her mouth and moved both hands up to slowly stroke it.

"Yeah baby...that's the way I like it." John said.

Kelly took her time sucking and stroking John's cock. Once in a while she'd take it out of her mouth and stroke her cheeks up and down the length as she leaned in to kiss John's balls.

"God baby, I love it when you do that." John said.

"I know you do, I also know how well you treat me when I treat you right." Kelly said.

Kelly took John's cock back into her mouth and sucked and stroked him slowly for several more minutes. After a decade of sucking John's cock in every way imaginable Kelly knew all the signs to look for so she was able to keep John so excited that he was nearly standing on his tiptoes. Finally, after more than 15 minutes of teasing his cock, Kelly sucked and stroked John over the edge into her waiting mouth.

John's entire body shuddered and he let out a half moan half sigh of relief as his cock pulsed and pumped his cum into his wife's mouth.

The others in the room were surprised when Kelly immediately stood up with John's cum still in her mouth and kissed him passionately. The cameras could see cum running down both of their chins as Kelly pushed John's cum into his mouth with her tongue. They kissed for more than a minute. When their lips parted they both swallowed part of John's cum. Kelly licked the trail of cum from John's chin and he licked the cum from her chin as well.

"I love it when you let me kiss you like that. It's so hot knowing that you're eating your cum." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"It was weird at first, but as long as it's mine it's okay." John said.

"Are you gonna take care of me now?" Kelly asked.

John put his arms around Kelly.

"You bet your sexy ass I am." John said.

John kissed Kelly and then kissed his way down her neck to her large breasts.

"I love this lingerie you're wearing. God you look so sexy." John said.

"Why don't you help me out of it and use your talented tongue for something more than compliments." Kelly said.

John was kissing all over the outside of Kelly's bra.

"I don't know, I think I might prefer if you keep most of it on. I do want better access to your sexy nipples though." John said.

John used his hands to gently pull Kelly's breasts out of her bra one at a time. Having the bra beneath her breasts lifted them up and pushed them together.

"God that's a good look for you. I may ask you to wear your bras like this for me from now on." John said.

The cameras moved position so that they could record John kissing all over the soft smooth flesh of his wife's breasts. John lovingly licked his way down Kelly's breasts to her nipples. John kissed them, licked them, flicked them with his tongue, sucked them, and twisted and pulled on them lightly by clamping his lips around them and pulling back and moving his lips back and forth.

"God baby, I love the way you make love to my nipples with your mouth, but there's something a little lower that needs your attention." Kelly said.

John kissed his way down from Kelly's breasts to her tummy. When John got to Kelly's belly button he teased it with his tongue as if it was her clit. Kelly put a hand on top of John's head and gently encouraged him to move lower.

Kelly was surprised and Eric, Mark, Robert, and Tom were all so startled that they all nearly fell over when instead of moving lower John suddenly sprang to his feet, took Kelly in his arms, and lifted her onto the end of the bed. He lay Kelly back with her legs dangling off of the end of the bed.

John reached down and pulled Kelly's right leg up into the air. She still had on her red heels and the black stockings. John rested Kelly's leg on his left shoulder and turned his head to kiss her ankle as his hands stroked up and down the black nylon encasing her leg.

"I love it when you get all dressed up baby. You've got a noble and important job as a nurse, but part of me wishes you worked in an office so you'd be wearing sexy skirts, dresses, stockings, and heels every day. I'd be walking around with a constant hard-on." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers
1...45678...10